Accidental Revelations Ch. 11

Story Info
Teasing an intruder, fun at home, building his own world.
10k words
4.74
2.8k
9
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tbcody
Tbcody
357 Followers

Cody floated around in various places and times while dreaming. He froze when he realized that he was now in a thick dense forest again.

"Come out of hiding I know you're here Pascal," Cody called out looking around.

"You remembered my name?" Pascal asked as she walked naked around a tree near Cody.

"Yes I did; it's hard to forget chasing a naked woman then plowing her so hard she flies away," Cody said jokingly causing Pascal to blush.

"Speaking of hard rough sex, care to skip the foreplay?" Pascal asked as she walked over to Cody and rubbed his bare chest lightly.

"I'm not in the mood for anything. I'm more curious as to why you're here in my dreams rather than meeting me in person," Cody asked her.

"I don't know," Pascal said, frowning. She turned around and pressed her ass into Cody's crotch and started grinding against him.

Cody stepped and heldPascal back,asking, "So you would rather grind and fuck a stranger in your dreams then meet him in reality?"

Pascal reached forward and grabbed Cody's semi hard cock and jerked it a few times before Cody stepped back farther. "Come on, play with me," Pascal said while rubbing herself.

"No. Explain why you're doing all this first and maybe I'll go along with what you want," Cody told her as he backed up and sat down on a large rock.

Pascal hummed as she turned around and spread herself for Cody, "No, I don't want to."

Cody sat there quietly and looked away from her. Pascal followed his line of vision trying to tease him into action with her naked form. "You know you want to, you really enjoyed screwing me last night."

"I thought it was just a dream until I saw your face. Now explain yourself or I'll leave." Cody threatened her by standing and walking away.

"No," Pascal said adamantly as she rushed forward and jumped on Cody's back. She wrapped her legs around him and reached down to play with his flaccid cock.

Cody fought to get Pascal off him and once she was off of him and on the ground she reached between his legs with one hand grabbing his cock and with the other hand pressed on his backdoor, Cody flinched and thrust away from her probing digit and ended up putting his cock straight into her waiting mouth. Pascal quickly sucked him deep and pressed harder between his cheeks forcing him to now push his hard cock into her waiting throat.

Cody managed to grab her arm and slip away from her grasp. "Stop running and fuck me already," Pascal said while a string of saliva connected her lips to his tip.

"I'm not going to fuck you. Tell me why you keep coming to me in this dream rather than meet me in real life," Cody demanded, staying on guard.

Pascal transformed into her demi form and jumped at Cody pushing him to the ground and quickly lined up his cock and sat on it plunging it deep into body moaning loudly. She looked down and told Cody, "I'm not going to be some obedient little dog that comes when told. You want me, come get me. In the meantime I'm going to ride you and fuck you in here till you do."

Pascal started to vigorously ride Cody while keeping his hands above his head, Cody got angry and transformed and rolled her onto her back and before he could stand Pascal wrapped her legs around his waist and ground her hips against him. "You think I'm going to chase you? I have three women to serve me however I want, if I wanted some brat like you I would have one come to me. You want me, come get me," Cody said as he broke free and turned running as fast as he could, making Pascal howl in frustration.

Cody looked back quickly and saw that Pascal was chasing him while running on all four, Cody focused on running forward paying attention to his footing. Cody turned when he noticed a building in the distance and once he was close enough he realized that he was near his home. Cody ran up to the building and froze seeing that it was completely empty, then smacked his own forehead; he forgot he was in a dream.

Cody turned and saw Pascal running down the empty road towards him. Cody entered the building and used the elevator to go up, knowing that there were no stairs inside.

Cody walked into the empty apartment and stopped, looking around at the large open area with no added walls or areas. Cody closed his eyes and thought hard about what to do next when the elevator behind him started to go down. Cody looked behind him and turned and stopped. The room was now filled out to what he expected and Cody realized at that moment that he made it happen, Cody focused hard and in front of his eyes the whole room changed to a massive field filled with flowers and tall grass.

Cody ran forward in the chest high foliage and stopped. He looked down and focused on creating a small room to hide in, he heard the elevator chime as he ducked and crawled into the room closing the trap door. Pascal walked out of the elevator in stunned silence. She tried to find Cody's scent but couldn't smell past the flower's scent. Pascal turned around and stopped when she realized the elevator was gone, she turned in anger and shouted, "Come out you coward and fuck me like a man."

Cody heard her and picked up a walky talky making it connect to the field outside, "Come find me then. Also I'm not the coward here; you would rather fuck in a dream then in reality."

Pascal kept looking around, listening, then started to walk around, then yelled, "Tell me where you are and I'll find you."

"I'm staying here, you have to find me in this beautiful flower field. I can't believe you're just going to ignore what I said, guess you are a coward," Cody mocked as he watched her walk around.

Pascal kicked at plants while stomping and shouting, "I'm no coward, You are cause you don't want to face me. Just come out and fuck then I'll leave you alone."

"Are you trying to bargain with me? Guess you must be in denial about being a coward. Don't worry I'll be here when you learn acceptance," Cody mocked sitting back in a now opulent throne.

"Shut up! Come out here now," Pascal demanded while swatting at the foliage nearby.

Cody smiled and sang trying to bait out a response. "If you're a coward and you know it, get angry."

"I'm not a coward!" Pascal yelled loudly stomping the ground.

"You got mad that means you're a coward," Cody laughed purposely to make Pascal more angry.

"ARGH!" Pascal screamed as she ran around the large field tearing up the plants and burying her claws in the ground, "Come out and fight me then, I don't fucking care about sex I'm going to prove whos stronger now!"

Cody laughed loudly then sang, "If you're mad and you know it, kill the plants."

Pascal froze and yelled before swiping again and realizing a shockwave that gouged a massive line hitting the hiding door, Pascal smiled in triumph and ran to the latch yelling, "I'm going to kill you!"

Cody got off the throne and looked back and focused hard, making the room much larger and putting the throne on a raised platform. Cody jumped to it and sat down making himself look smug. When Pascal burst into the room he sang in a cocky tone, "If you're mad and a coward and you know it, move towards me."

Pascal froze and stared at Cody with fury written on her face. "Why are you trying so hard to piss me off?" she asked, staring at him.

"Why do you want me to fuck you in dreams and not in real life?" Cody responded with his own question.

After moments of silence with Pascal not answering Cody stood up and focused, "You're just a coward that can't deal with reality."

Cody lunged forward with immense power. Appearing in front of Pascal in the blink of an eye, he picked her up and spun, throwing her into the throne. The throne absorbed most of the impact but left Pascal breathless. Cody lunged again and pinned her to the throne. "What will you do now coward," Cody whispered in her ear.

Cody watched as something snapped in Pascal and she lunged, opening her muzzle and biting at Cody who put his scaled arm up. When she bit, Cody smiled as she tried to hurt him while his scales protected him. Cody spun again, throwing Pascal across the room. He hopped down the large steps watching her as a large ring appeared in between them.

"I'm going to tell you this once and only once. If you want to fuck me in my own dream you better earn it. Until then I'll be waiting for you in reality," Cody said as he took a defensive pose.

Pascal roared and ran forward looking more like a humanoid wolf than a human with wolf-like traits. As they met Cody used some of his training to flip her to the ground and wrestled her into a hold. Pascal fought hard and managed to slip her arm underneath Cody's arm and release herself when she spun and swiped at Cody dragging her long nails against his skin causing marks to appear.

Cody kept slapping her hands to redirect them away from his body. Once Cody saw an opening he lunged forward using her own arm to strangle her while he pinned her other arm. "Give up, I've taken self defense courses for eight years in both judo and jujitsu," Cody told her while she struggled in anger. After a few minutes of struggling Pascal finally fainted from lack of oxygen and disappeared.

"I wish this wasn't necessary," Cody mumbled to himself as he laid down on the mat and relaxed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pascal quickly sat up coughing loudly and gasping trying to breath. She flinched and snarled at the person who patted her on the back. "Whoa there, it's me Barb. You're safe now, calm," Barb, a tall and buff woman told Pascal who was slowly calming down.

"I was called over when you started to thrash about," Barb told her, answering the question that was written on Pascal's face.

Pascal was about to say something but froze when she noticed that Barb was bleeding on her arms. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," Pascal blurted out, then looked around, seeing that her bed and pillows had been damaged by her claws.

Jack walked in and said, "If you're able to walk and talk, get in here."

Pascal stood up and walked into the living room with Barb behind her. "Why is everyone here?" Pascal asked, seeing that Jack, Belinda and a few other pack elders were sitting in the living room around Grandma.

"They're here to talk about you hun. Your dream walking has become much more vivid lately. I can't take care of you myself so I brought them here and asked if we can reach out to one of the fey folks if they have anyone who can train dreamwalkers," Grandma told her as the elders focused on the wounds that were visibly healing on Barb.

"We're also going to have Barb live here with you to help keep damage to a minimum," Belinda said.

"I also think that you should sleep in a sleeping bag rather than bed, it'll save us from having to buy one every night," an older man said.

"I think it would be better to get some restraints on her. You said she was just fooling around with a guy this time it looks like she fought off an army," an older woman beside grandma said, pointing to the red mark on Pascal's neck where she was strangled with her own arm by Cody.

"That would be for the best, I think I might be getting more aggressive as this goes on," Pascal said looking contrite.

"Can you tell us what you're doing?" an older woman who was seated near Belinda asked.

Pascal blushed and answered, "At first I was having some fun with someone but this time they kept calling me a coward and challenging me, so we fought and I lost, next time I won't."

"Be careful, what happens in the dream realm can affect your physical body," Grandma warned her.

"I will," Pascal answered as everyone sighed looking lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cody grumbled as he woke, he looked around in confusion until he realized that Sarah had him in her coils and restrained him, Eveline still had his cock in her mouth while it poked out from between coils. "Morning? Is everything okay?" Cody asked, looking confused.

"Now it is. You got really violent in your sleep so I coiled you up while Eveline sucked you off," Sarah explained from his left.

"How much sleep have you gotten?" Cody asked as he was released from her grasp.

"Not much, Carly's on the couch and Eveline is nursing a cum filled gut as you can see," Sarah said as Eveline sat up looking tired but satisfied.

"How many times did I blow?" Cody asked, seeing the well rounded stomach, "Also how the hell is she not throwing up?"

"Three times, also we're guessing it has to do with the changes we've gone through physically since being with you," Eveline said as she crawled into the bed and laid down. "I'm going to sleep now."

Cody got up as Sarah slithered out ahead of him, Cody walked into the bathroom as Sarah carried Carly to bed whispering, "I'm going to sleep as well, Carly might be awake soon."

"Sorry to keep you girls awake," Cody said before going in. When he came back out he checked on his girls and smiled as they were all sleeping.

Cody walked into the kitchen and started to make pancakes. After he was done Carly walked out and looked at the food and smiled. Shortly after Eveline and Sarah woke up. "Wow you can actually make decent pancakes," Sarah said while she was eating. Eveline ignored the food due to it already being full.

"I know right," Carly said while scrolling on her phone, having already eaten.

"What will you be doing today?" Eveline asked.

"Staying home, I might go down to check on the snakes today but that's about it. I'll be taking over the TV most of the day Eveline," Cody said while texting his dad.

.

After eating Sarah started the dishes while Cody sighed loudly "Everything ok?" Sarah asked.

"Ya my dads being persistent about covering everything, I just want to know if there's someone I can call about dreams. He wants to pay for this person and not let me pay. I don't want to feel like I owe him anything," Cody explained.

"Well if he's so persistent sometimes you should let it go; you are paying for a new house and everything. Maybe this could be a good thing to let him cover," Sarah explained.

Cody sighed then texted his dad as he said, sounding frustrated, "Fine I'll let him cover it, you have a point Sarah."

"So if you're home all day what will you do?" Sarah asked.

"Play video games, relax, manage things, set things up, fuck all three of you," Cody answered.

All three girls looked at him and smiled, "I would love a foursome," Sarah said while Carly nodded and Eveline patted her stomach.

"I'm sure there's going to be a few," Cody said as he picked up a controller for the game console.

"Maybe we should start now?" Sarah said coming behind Cody and running her hands down his chest.

"Not right now, let me play some games and check on the snakes after calling the number my dad gave me," Cody answered as he started to play a game.

Sarah maneuvered her body around the couch and leaned into Cody being careful not to get in his way. The twins started to do their own things on their phones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Barb answered the door to a tall lithe older woman with violet eyes who said, "Hello, I'm Violet I'm here for an appointment with Pascal?"

"Come in," Barb said, moving out of the way and gesturing for Violet to enter.

Violet smiled and walked past Barb and into the living room where Jack and Grandma were seated. Pascal was in the backyard doing some stretches. Jack saw the stranger and stood up and said, "I'll get Pascal."

"Sit wherever you like," Grandma said, rocking back and forth while listening to a nearby radio.

Violet smiled and sat down in the center of a couch as Pascal came in.

"Hello Violet, it's nice to meet you."

"Hello Pascal, it's nice to meet you as well. Would you like to talk somewhere more private or is it fine here?" Violet asked Pascal.

"Let's move this to my bedroom please," Pascal answered, leading Violet who stood to follow her.

"Before we begin, I would like to ask you what you hope to learn from me today?" Violet asked as she walked into Pascal's room.

Pascal pointed to her bed and said, "I want to learn how not to act both in body and dream."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cody spent his time playing some games while Sarah cuddled up to him, the twins played on the phones and made calls generally doing nothing, around noon Cody sighed and stood up stretching, "I'm going to call that number my dad gave me then check on the snakes."

Sarah let him stand then responded, "And after that we fuck?"

The twins looked up with hopeful expressions. "Yes we will," Cody said, seeing the girls hopeful faces.

Carly smiled as Eveline leaned forward and started to rub her chest playfully asking "Why wait?"

"Because I need to make a call first," Cody answered while Sarah stood up and moved around the couch.

Cody pulled out his phone and dialed the number his dad sent him, after a few rings a female voice answered, "Hello this is Violet, the Dream analyst, how may I help you?"

"My name is Cody and I was told to call you about strange dreams or vivid nightmares?" Cody answered not really knowing what to say.

"Can you please give me a short description of your dreams?" Violet asked while she watched Pascal meditate.

"Okay, ummm, my dreams lately someone is hunting for me and chasing me all around. It's extremely vivid and feels too real and when they catch me I feel like I'm awake but I know I'm not," Cody explained.

After a moment of silence Violet responded, "When you say invade? Do you mean that they are literally invading your dreams?"

"Yes I do. Last night I managed to fight back by hiding and changing things in the dream," Cody answered as he tried to push Sarah back who was pulling down his pants.

"Did you say you controlled the dream?" Violet asked, sounding shocked.

"Yes I did, is that a problem?" Cody asked, trying not to make a sound as Sarah used her coils to hold Cody still and tease his cock head with her tongue.

"Would you like to have a short meeting today? Around five pm?" Violet asked Cody.

Cody groaned quietly as Sarah swallowed his hardening length, "That would be perfect, I don't have much plan for today or tomorrow," Cody told Violet.

"That's good, I'll come by after I'm done with this appointment," Violet said as she saw Pascal take a deep breath and open her eyes.

"Thank you, have a good day," Cody said quickly and hung up as his phone went down and grabbed Sarah's head with both hands and pulled her off leaving a stand of saliva to connect them, "You could have waited, holy shit."

"No," Sarah said before slipping from his grip and forcing his full length into her throat causing it to distend from his girth, Sarah started to bob her head vigorously.

Carly walked up to Cody stripping her clothes with Eveline's help who then quickly stripped after her sister. Carly kissed Cody deeply while rubbing her body against him, Eveline moved behind him and kissed his neck while teasing his nipples.

"I'm not going anywhere am I?" Cody half asked and stated, he felt Sarah shake her head while Carly silenced him with her kiss and humming no.

Eveline whispered in his ear, "You haven't paid all three of us attention at once for a few days, we want you now and we're going to have you now," Eveline finished by nibbling his ear.

"I thought you and Carly didn't really enjoy foursomes or groups?" Cody asked while Carly kissed his neck.

"We don't play with each other like people want but since there's four we don't have to worry about stray hands or lips," Carly explained while Eveline kissed Cody.

"At first we did things together for some guys but we couldn't handle it anymore; it just felt wrong. Eventually if guys asked we told them no and broke up with them," Eveline explained before pulling Cody away from Carly and kissing him deeply.

Tbcody
Tbcody
357 Followers