Accidental Revelations Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or we didn't share with each other. Sometimes if we met someone we both liked and they had a partner we would have a foursome," Carly said as she took her turn.

"The groups were fun, sadly we didn't have that many," Eveline said then asked Carly, "Think Greg, Chrissy and Chantel would join us?"

Carly pulled away as Cody groaned and held Sarah still filling her stomach with his load, "Oh ya, those three are too horny for their own good, but that would be for another day," Carly answered while teasing Cody through his orgasm.

Before Cody could say anything Eveline kissed him soundly while Sarah slowly pulled off of him. "Just so you know all three of them are rabbit demis and they're very submissive. Greg loves getting pegged, Chrissy is a nice plump girl whose tits are twice the size of Sarahs. Finally Chantel is the dominant of all three of them and will easily put on a show for you at their expense," Carly told Cody who looked intrigued.

Cody pulled back and held all three at bay long enough to say, "While they sound fun, wouldn't getting with me change them?"

"We would warn them about you first and that's only if they keep getting with you. didn't Beatrice say that one time wouldn't be anything permanent but repeats would become permanent?" Eveline answered after she kissed Cody.

"She did, an orgy sounds great," Sarah said as he raised herself up and lined Cody's still hard cock to her entrance.

"Hey, you just sucked him off, let one of us take him now," Carly said, using her hips to bump Sarah's back a bit.

"Fair enough. First Carly you ride him until he blows in you, then Eveline can take him for the third time?" Sarah offered using her coils to lay Cody down while stroking him to keep him hard.

"I'm guessing I have no say here? I'd prefer to bend her over on the couch," Cody said as Carly stepped over his hips and wiggled hers.

"No say this time, sorry," Carly said as she lowered herself on Cody's member.

Cody groaned as Carlys tight rear slowly engulfed him, "That sucks, I would rather use the couch than use Sarah as a bed."

Sarah pinched and pulled Carlys nipples from behind her helping her keep balance while she started to bounce on Cody, "I don't mind being used like this, I get to watch her fuck you silly while you get to eat out Eveline."

"I agree with Sarah," Eveline said as she angled herself and sat on Cody's face, silencing him with her wetness. Cody growled and used one hand to hold Eveline still while he assaulted her entrance with his tongue, his other hand found Carly's wet slit and slipped inside while his thumb rubbed her clit gently.

After a few intense moments Carly moaned loudly leaning back into Sarah. Cody doubled his efforts with his fingers inside her causing her to cum quickly. Cody sucked hard on Eveline's clit, surprising her and causing her to cum as well. Cody grunted into Eveline and filled Carly's rear with his seed. Eveline stood up on shaky legs allowing Cody to breathe. He quickly said, "Give me a few moments and Eveline can get on."

Cody laid on Sarah's coils relaxing and catching his breath while Eveline and Carly switched places, Cody noticed that Carly now held a large pink heart shaped jewel in the recently used hole, "Nothing is going to leak right?" Cody asked as Carly stood above his head.

"No, this one has yet to let anything leak," Carly answered as she lowered herself onto Cody's face.

Before Cody could answer he noticed that the dragon pearl that Carly put between both her entrances was now a mix of green and yellow similar to Green tea, Cody tilted his head back slightly and sucked in the pearl discovering that while it looked solid it was smooth but also pliable, Carly collapsed as she immediately orgasmed from the intense sucking sensation, "OH MY GOD! What the hell are you doing?" Carly demanded as she tried to get back up but was held down by Cody.

Cody stayed silent while continuing his assault on the large pearl, he slipped his hand closer to her pussy in order to rub her clit with a finger which caused Carly to scream as a massive and intense orgasm rocked her body. she collapsed on Cody and whispered with a shaking voice, "Stop...too...sensitive."

Cody froze underneath Carly and let her go, as Sarah helped her stand up and waddle to the nearby couch, "You ok?" Sarah asked the still shaking Carly.

"Ya, I don't know what he did but it felt like every nerve on my body suddenly lit up with pleasure," Carly managed to whisper while shivering randomly.

"Stay here and relax, once you recover you can join again," Sarah told her, Sarah turned and watched as Cody held Eveline by her hips and forced her down onto his cock. After she pulled up, Sarah maneuvered herself behind Eveline and nibbled her ear after saying, "Cody love, please use your tongue on me now."

Eveline leaned back into Sarah and kissed her deeply while riding Cody reverse cowgirl. Cody moved one hand off of Eveline to wrap his arm around Sarah's snake half and pushed his tongue into her wet folds, Sarah moaned into Eveline and reached up with one hand and started to choke her.

Eveline moaned loudly and whispered, "Choke me harder."

Sarah obliged and started to choke her while Cody focused his assault on Sarah's clit causing her whole body, including the part beneath Cody, to flinch and twitch.

Sarah closed her eyes and loosened her grip as she focused on the sensation of Codys strong but flexible tongue flicking and rubbing her sensitive nub quickly and randomly. Eveline coughed as her breathing returned to normal and turned her head to kiss Sarah deeply.

Cody pushed Sarah's waist up and said urgently, "Eveline get on your knees." Eveline moaned as she got off Cody and managed to get her mouth on his head just in time as his fluids crashed into the back of her throat and down causing her to choke a bit before swallowing.

Sarah moved down to kiss Cody while Eveline sucked him dry. After he finished Eveline sat back playing with herself to get one small orgasm. "Think you can handle it a third time?" Sarah asked, stroking his shaft, Eveline smirked and leaned forward to gently lick and suck on his balls.

Cody enjoyed the attention till he was fully hard and looked at Sarah then pointed to his hard length and said, "Get on then."

Sarah smiled and lifted Cody to position herself between his legs, she gently slid down his cock while her snake tail was between his legs and he laid on her lower body, Eveline crawled around and kissed Cody deeply. He groaned loudly and pulled back, "Ugh, I love you Eveline but please go take a drink, I really dislike the taste of cum."

"I like it," Sarah said, pulling Eveline into a deep kiss. Carly walked over on shaky legs and sat on one of Sarah's coils. She held a large glass half filled with juice.

"I had a few sips but here, use this," Carly said, holding the glass cup to her sister. Once Eveline took it Carly leaned down and kissed Cody hard and kept doing her best to invade his throat with her tongue.

Cody gagged a slightly surprising Carly who pulled back quickly, "You ok?" Carly asked.

"Yes. Your tongue is longer than it should be and you hit my uvula, it caught me off guard," Cody explained. As Eveline leaned closer, Cody looked at her and said, "Fine your turn now."

Eveline smiled and kissed Cody again. This time Cody smiled as he tasted the pineapple juice, after a few moments Cody pushed Eveline back lightly and pulled Sarah closer who was kissing Carly. The sisters watched as Sarah made out with Cody while using her tail to push Cody up and into her pussy.

After a few intense moments Sarah pulled back as Carly leaned down. Sarah pulled Eveline into a kiss and kept at it for ten minutes while Sarah slowed down her speed letting all of them enjoy each other for a bit.

After ten minutes of sweet and tender kissing between them all Cody grabbed Sarah's waist and slammed into her hips a few times before releasing his load into her. "That was very nice," Cody said as they all laid down and relaxed.

"It was, I really enjoyed this," Carly said leaning into Cody and Sarah. Eveline nodded and hummed in agreement on the opposite side.

"Maybe tonight we can just make out for a bit and have some fun without having to fuck?" Sarah asked them as she raised her human half up and covered her pussy to keep the cum inside her, Cody stood up and moved off of Sarah's coils to let her go to the bathroom, Carly left with her as Eveline grabbed Cody's hips and pulled him closer licking and cleaning his member.

"We should do that tonight, thanks Eveline," Cody responded to Sarah then Eveline's administration.

Carly looked back and asked Cody, "You going to clean up before going down?"

"No; I think your sister did a good enough job," Cody responded as he found his pants and flicked them to straighten them out before stepping into them.

Carly laughed. "I figured, she always does well when it comes to taking care of her partners."

Eveline blushed lightly while she walked to the bathroom as well, "Let's just go clean up ok?"

"You three have fun, I'm going to go downstairs and check up on the snakes," Cody said as he picked up his shirt while walking towards the elevator.

Cody spent the next few hours working with three volunteers on the reptiles, making sure tanks were heated and others were fed, the one requiring medical care had it up to date and even brought a few down stairs to be adopted out, Cody was dangling a frozen rat in front of a ball python when he phone rang making him jump and drop the rat, thankfully the snake struck and caught the rat starting the process of eating.

Cody answered his phone while closing the tank and covering the front, "Hello, Cody speaking."

"Hello Cody, it's Violet, you called me earlier today. I'm just informing you that I'm done with my appointments and I can visit quickly to set up another appointment and to fully understand the situation." Violet explained to Cody.

"Sure thing," Cody said, giving her the current address and instructions on how to get to the elevator.

Cody hung up the phone after saying goodbye and rode the elevator up. Cody walked into the apartment and said, "So someones coming over soon, the dream therapist that my dad told me about. Think you girls can turn human for a bit?"

Carly didn't respond but stood up and changed into her human form then walked to the bedroom to get dressed. Eveline followed suit while Sarah took a bit longer to change into her human form but the pink sundress flowed to her human thighs, "I don't need to get anything and dinner should be done by the time she gets here. I'm making pasta," Sarah said to Cody.

"I don't think she will be eating with us, but if you want to offer then go ahead," Cody said as he sat down at the island while scrolling through his phone waiting.

After nearly thirty minutes Cody heard the doorbell ring and walked over to the intercom and said, "Violet? One moment and the elevator will be down."

"Okay," Violet responded as the elevator descended.

Cody waited as the elevator came back up with it's single passenger, when the gate lifted he saw a tall lithe older woman with long wavy hair so black it appeared purple. She stepped out and offered her hand, "Hello, you must be Cody, I'm Violet. It's nice to meet you."

"I am and it's nice to meet you in person," Cody responded while shaking her hand lightly, he used his other hand to gesture to the living room with the twins sitting on a couch while Sarah finished making dinner, "Please take a seat wherever you'd like."

"Thank you, I'm going to guess everyone present is going to partake in this quick meeting?" Violet asked as she sat down on the lazyboy near the couch.

Cody sat down on the opposite end of the couch to the twins closer to Violet and said, "Yes they've had to deal with the consequences of the person invading."

"So you've confirmed that it's a dream walker visiting you, unfortunately there's nothing I can do to stop them. I can teach you ways to help keep them from the central area if you'd like," Violet explained to Cody.

"I've seen the person in person once and since then they've been coming to my dreams," Cody explained.

"I see, on the phone you said that you controlled your dream near the end right?" Violet asked, leaning forward excitedly.

"Yes I did, I also teased them and annoyed them," Cody answered with a smirk.

"Just so you're aware Cody, controlling dreams is very difficult and not many people can do it. Usually it's those with ties to dream sprites or powerful magic. I'm curious as to which you hail from," Violet said smiling, letting her eyes shift and her ears lengthen upwards into points then said, "I know your three friends aren't human; I can feel the magic from them."

"I see. I'm going to assume you're some kind of fae?" Cody asked as the twins walked into the bedroom and changed into their natural forms, Sarah stayed in the kitchen area and let her tail grow out.

"I'm the descendant of a dream Fae. I'm also a hundred and eighty years old. I'm going to assume by your partners' current looks that you're part of the royal family. Given they'rereptilian demis, I'm going to assume you're from the dragon clan right?" Violet asked, looking excited.

"I am, does that matter?" Cody asked, wondering why Violet was so focused on this piece of information.

"It does matter quite a bit actually. Most royal lines, while powerful, are incapable of using spells or created magic. But when it comes to natural magic dragons beat all races except pure blooded Fae, so controlling your dream isn't all that surprising considering your descent. What that does mean for me is that I get to teach you, if you want me to, that is," Violet explained to Cody while the girls walked over to the kitchen island and sat down to eat.

"Wait, so am I able to control my dream due to natural magic? Not my own thoughts?" Cody asked, trying to understand more.

Sarah brought Cody a plate and asked Violet, "Would you like some pasta as well? I'm guessing you haven't eaten dinner yet?"

Violet looked at Cody's plate and responded, "If you don't mind I'll take a small bowl of noodles only with salt and pepper and some cheese; I don't eat meat."

"Understood, I'll make you a small bowl then," Sarah said, slithering back into the kitchen.

"As I was about to say yes that is why you can control your dreams; natural magic is what you're capable of doing to yourself or with your body. For example as a dream Fae I'm able to traverse the dreaming," Violet explained as Sarah returned with a bowl of plain pasta.

"Okay and how does that affect the dream world?" Cody asked.

"Before we continue this conversation I'm going to give you the basic information about the dreamplane. The dreamplane has its own rules and ecosystem. When you're in it and aware of your surroundings the rules of reality don't work there. You can control gravity or make a small ball of light have infinite power. Science is magic in that realm," Violet explained as she pulled out a folded cloth.

"You said ecosystem, what do you mean by that?" Cody asked.

"Simple, there are creatures born in that realm that survive off of dreamers. Also any notion of good and evil does not exist. Every creature there has its part to play. At the lowest levels you have the remnants, the memories and dreams of people and creatures that have passed on. Then you have the caretakers and destroyers, they move from dream to dream, mending dreams or breaking it, they eat or survive off of what they do. Now we get into the mid ranked Fae, revelries and tormentors. one brings joy, happiness and various forms of fun while the other causes nightmares," Violet explained as she unfolded the fabric and showed Cody a simple graph that matched what she said.

Cody pointed to the top singular word that read 'Monarch'. "Who is that?" Cody asked.

"The God of the dreamplane, he stands above all and is truly neutral. Those below him are called the plane wardens, they control and guide all of the Fae creatures. My ancestor met one in a dream and had sex, which brought a dreaming Fae into reality," Violet said as she flipped the fabric to reveal a magic circle.

"What's that for?" Cody asked, looking at the circle with his dragon eyes only to turn away from the dizzying formation that seemed to try and pull him in while also pushing him away.

"I'm sorry; if I knew you could see through magic I would have warned you not to look. Dream magic can be nauseating to look at," Violet said as she stood up and walked over to the sink and put the empty bowl down.

Cody breathed and relaxed waiting for Violet to sit back down before asking, "What does it do exactly?"

"It puts you to sleep and cuts off your dream world from the dreamplane. It cannot be used constantly. If you do, it'll destroy your dream world which in turn stops you from sleeping and that can kill you. I was hoping you would be willing to use this circle to visit your dream world and help you control it inside of it. It'll take a few hours to get it all down though?" Violet explained then asked the last part.

Cody leaned forward to put the empty plate down on the coffee table and asked, "It's about seven thirty, how long will this take exactly?"

Violet smiled and said, "Depending on what we do, it can take from thirty minutes to ten hours, the longest I've ever had was sixteen hours."

"So what you're telling me is that you want to sleep together?" Cody said sarcastically.

"Not physically, plus you're not my type," Violet said, quickly shutting down Cody.

"I figured and I'm curious what your type is," Cody asked, looking curious while Violet put her hands on two smaller circles near the top of the magic circle.

"Put your hands there if you want to start. You're too tall and fit, I prefer my men very effeminate," Violet responded as her eyes and magic circle started to glow gently.

"I see," Cody said, putting his hands down.

"Don't fight it and let it pull you in, okay?" Violet explained quickly as the glow slowly moved up Cody's arms.

Cody relaxed letting the uncomfortable feeling of being pulled take him. When he opened his eyes he was in front of his current house with a large foggy forest surrounding it. After a few moments he heard Violet ask, "Hello Cody, are you ready to learn?"

Cody turned and looked up completely stunned by the beautiful young woman before him. Violet looked like she did in real life but was young enough to look in her twenties. A free flowing purple sundress with sheer lace that revealed nothing adorned her body. Cody also noticed that the inside of her dress looked like the night sky. What truly caught Cody off guard was the giant pair of purple wings that resembled a mix of dragonfly and butterfly wings. The various shades of purple seemed to change and shift whimsically forever changing patterns never repeating the same one.

"I'm sorry, I should have warned you about my appearance," Violet said, landing beside him.

"I'm certain no amount of warning would have prepared me for this," Cody responded, staring at the hypnotic wings.

"That is true," Violet said as her wings shrunk into a smaller version that had no shifting colors.

Cody shook his head and asked, "So what now? I give you a tour or what?"

"No need for that. First I need to bring you to the edge of your dream world, then wipe this one to let you build from a clean slate," Violet explained, holding her hand out to Cody.

"What do you mean by 'wipe it'?" Cody asked as he reached out.

Violet took his hand and launched backwards pulling Cody along with her, "If it's not wiped clean and you try to build you'll end up building in a small area that can't utilize the whole world. Also do not let go of my hand."

"Why do we have to wipe this before I can use the whole world?" Cody asked.