Accidental Revelations Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Until you set up your boundary you'll be flung back to the center," Violet explained as they quickly blew past the foggy forest and stopped in front of a wall of fog. Cody noticed that the ground seemed to fade as if it didn't continue on from there.

"Get ready; I'm going to pull you out of your dream world. If I did this without the magic circle I would be attacked by the Plane Wardens."

Before Cody could say anything they moved past the fog wall. Violet stayed silent letting Cody look around for a bit. Cody looked around and studied the black void feeling unpleasant. "It's so bleak out here," Cody said to Violet.

"Remember, we're separated from the dream realm by the magic circle. Every time I come here it's lit up like we're at the center of every universe and galaxies cover the sky ten times over," Violet explained, not making much sense trying to describe what could not be described without seeing it.

"I'll take your word for it," Cody said then noticed what appeared to be a tall wrought iron fence with beautiful plants growing all over it. Cody looked at Violet and asked, "What is that?"

"That is my dream world, sadly since you're not a dream walker you can't come in, but I can pull you out to show you how I set up my barrier around my world," Violet explained.

"It looks like that to invite the caretakers and revelies while warning the tormentors and destroyers," Violet explained until she looked at Cody and noticed he looked to be in pain

"You ok? Feel a tugging sensation that pulls your gut?" Violet asked, smirking.

"Ya, Why do I feel like this," Cody asked.

"You're not a dream walker so being outside your world is hurting you, I can let go," Violet said with a wicked grin.

Cody nodded without thinking. "Brace yourself," Violet said, Cody looked up in confusion as she let go, Cody shot towards his dream world so fast that had he been in reality his body would have turned to mist.

Cody flew breaking trees and shattered the brick wall of his home landing inside the field looking pissed and shouted, "Why didn't you warn me?"

"I did earlier, not my fault you forgot," Violet said hovering over the flower field.

Cody stayed quiet and remembered that Violet had told him he would fly back. Cody looked at Violet and said, "I'm sorry I was in so much pain I wasn't thinking."

"I understand, plus I rather enjoy how the dream world works. You destroyed every tree in your way and when you hit a brick wall, instead of turning into a jam you broke the wall and landed in a field of flowers. The ways the dreamworld protects its owner are amazing," Violet said as she flew out the hole in the sky and floated down to the road outside the house.

Cody walked to the hole as well and jumped down. "If I recall you said you would wipe it now?" Cody asked, looking around wondering what she was going to do.

Violet closed her eyes and put her hands together like she was holding onto a ball. Between her hands a purple light appeared and started to grow while condensing. After a few tense minutes Cody noticed that Violet was sweating heavily and then threw her hands out screaming. The purple shockwave flew out and everything it touched faded out. Cody looked around in shock as his world now looked like a white room.

Violet spent a few moments breathing heavily before standing straight and saying, "Your world was harder to wipe then most, I'm impressed. Now let's go to the edge and start from there."

"Is it because I'm a dragon?" Cody asked as he started to run towards the edge, Violet flew nearby keeping her hand on his shoulder.

"More than likely," Violet said as they quickly arrived, "Now I want you to picture something that keeps people out, make sure to add something that would seem inviting to positive Faes," Violet explained to Cody.

"Like your fence with flowers on it?" Cody asked.

"Not the same but similar, pick something that feels natural to you," Violet answered.

Cody closed his eyes, picturing different fences then settled on a thin but strong cliff wall that rose up high, he opened his eyes to see the cliff wall grow up all around the edge of his dream world. Cody barely saw the wall growing in the distance.

"How do I make it inviting?" Cody asked Violet who nodded in approval at the cliff.

"Just grow some plants on it that suit it, moss, flowers, vines and small trees. I'll take care of the rest," Violet offered as she flew through the cliff.

Cody looked surprised, then remembered he was in a dream world. He focused again and plantlife grew all over the cliff face. After a few minutes Cody felt an odd sensation coming from the cliff, then Violet came in and said to him, "There, I've put a spell on the outside that deters negative Fae."

"Ah that explains the odd feeling I got," Cody said as Violet hovered over to him.

Cody asked, "So what do I do now, build my castle or something?"

"Not yet; first we create the protective ring, the role that the foggy forest took up before but it won't need to be so big," Violet explained as she hovered around Cody.

"What do you think I should put then? Another forest?" Cody asked unsure what to do.

"Cody. Whatever you create has only one small criteria, it must feel natural to you," Violet explained, lifting her legs and looking like she was in a hammock and a sleep mask appeared over her eyes.

Cody took that as a statement to stop asking questions. He looked back at the wall and closed his eyes, picturing an environment that would slow someone down. Unbeknownst to Cody, while he was picturing this environment the ground near the cliff was sinking. Black or brown water started to bubble upwards while trees sprouted that quickly grew upwards and outwards. Violet stopped relaxing to watch the change.

Cody shook his head having trouble thinking of an exact environment, he sighed and opened his eyes and jumped in shock as a thick deep swamp surrounded him and said in shock. "I was about to say 'I can't think of anything'."

"You didn't have to, your heart did, in the dream world your feelings manifest themselves before your thinking mind can," Violet explained as he held her hand out to Cody, "Since we're in your world, picture yourself in the very center of it."

Cody did so and watched as the world around him warped and twisted then snapped back into place and he was standing in the middle of the white area. Cody could see the swamp in the distance all around him, Cody turned to Violet and asked "So do I have another ring to make or start on a castle?"

"Another ring. The dream world usually has three or four layers, first the edge, your cliff wall. The second is the barrier ring, it keeps the things that get past the cliff confused and lost while trying to expel them. The third and final ring is the battle ring, where you create an area that is pretty much your best bet to fight something," Violet explained.

Cody nodded and started to jog straight then stopped and remembered this was his dream world. He changed into his human dragon form. Scales covered most of his limbs while his face started to protrude. He crouched back and launched himself forward into the air in one giant leap and landed halfway to the swamp. Cody looked back and pictured the center of his world creating his castle. Violet followed Cody and watched as a single mountain grew from the center of the dreamworld. When the mountain stopped growing the peak of the mountain was within reach of the barrier to the outside void.

"I'll admit that's impressive," Violet said to Cody who looked confused.

"I'm annoyed, I pictured a giant castle, why is it a mountain?" Cody asked himself more than Violet.

"You're a dragon right? Aren't mountains considered a dragon's castle?" Violet answered his question with her own.

Cody gave Violet a flat look that conveyed deep annoyance and said flatly, "I hate that you're right, cause it explains why my world doesn't do what I want it to."

"Home is where the heart is," Violet said teasingly to Cody who just looked more annoyed.

Cody breathed in deeply and closed his eyes, this time feeling more than picturing an area that should he fight would give him an advantage, the space between the mountain and swamp filled with knee high flowers of various colors, while random rings of thin stems covered in a sticky looking slime grew. Giant leaves lifted revealing what appeared to be a mesh of water droplets all around inside the flower field. Suddenly large flat pillars pushed upwards keeping Cody far above the flowers. He saw that the pillars were random and everywhere as well.

"Well this is interesting," Violet said looking at all the vegetation, "What prompted all this?" she asked a confused looking Cody.

"No clue," Cody answered looking down in the field, then at Violet asking, "I have a question, can you create some kind of doll that invades?"

"I can create a target dummy, why?" Violet asked as she created some that float around Cody.

"Just wondering," Cody said distractedly as he threw one down into the center of a ring of stems, when the dummy landed the ground inside folded by slamming together like a venus fly trap, "That explains one thing," Cody said, reaching for another dummy.

Cody took another and threw it into the mesh in front of a giant leaf and watched it fall through easily and land inside some very thick and viscous liquid, the leaf the closed sealing the pod. "Number two," Cody mumbled to himself.

"I don't see anything else that could be dangerous," Violet said wondering why Cody was looking around.

"I feel it more than see it," Cody said as he tossed another into a bush that had large noticeable thorns but also giant beautiful flowers that nearly covered the whole bush. When the dummy hit it the thorns exploded outwards impaling the dummy. "That's all," Cody said, standing fully before jumping from pillar to pillar towards the castle.

"I'm very curious where all this came from," Violet said flying behind Cody who jumped down and landed on the base of the mountain.

"No clue, but I created a flower field the first night I controlled my dream world," Cody said while they walked towards the giant gates that would fit any living creature standing.

"You do seem to have a penchant for dangerous flora, I can't wait to see when animals congregate here," Violet said as they entered the vast empty mountain.

"I was wondering why no animals showed up, care to explain that?" Cody asked as he created a throne room, the floor filled in and once it was settled a giant gleaming chair made of various crystals formed in front of a raised stone platform.

"Plants aren't living by dream plane standards so they can grow almost infinitely in dream worlds. On the other hand creatures with heart beats or brains count as living by the dream plane. That means even the smallest insects have their own tiny dream world. When you reconnect to the dreamplane all kinds of animal remnants will flock to this world to fill the rolls needed here," Violet answered watching the throne room form.

Cody sighed as he finished the massive throne room. Behind the platform and throne was a small elevator. He walked towards it while asking, "Is there a limit to what I can have in my world?"

"Yes, but remnants take up little to no room. Things like giant animals will take up some room, mostly Fae creatures will take up room," Violet explained as they took the elevator up to the top of the mountain. Cody reached out and smacked his hands together. Once they impacted, the mountain peak became perfectly flat.

"I understand. Also if I make some kind of telescope that reaches outside the barrier can I look out of my world?" Cody asked as one started to form in the center of the small flat area.

"Absolutely not, nothing from any dream world can exist in the void between dream world's. Only a dream walker could hope to bring an item or two and usually only clothing works. It's why I'm not floating naked in front of you," Violet said, lifting her purple sundress in a half curtsy.

Cody glanced down and sighed in relief that his lower body was covered in a wrap, "I see, thank you for that explanation. I'll just use this to watch over my world then."

"You're welcome. Now I think we're finished here, the only thing you have left is the interior of the mountain," Violet stated.

"Ya, I'll do that later. I have a specific idea for that area, but I'm going to play some games for that first," Cody said laughing at his idea.

"Before I go, what is your idea?" Violet asked, noting Cody's excited look.

"I'm going to make the mountain in layers. The top is the throne room, the second layer will have stone hallways with various rooms. The third layer will be a basement, dungeon and graveyard area. The final layer will be a single tall room with pillars in it. Each room will have various creatures and traps to slow down people except the top and second layer," Cody answered after thinking for a bit.

"You should be careful, humanoid remnants can take quite a bit of room, and if it's nice enough a planes warden might even move in and make this world his base of operations," Violet said as Cody started on the second layer.

"That doesn't sound like a bad thing?" Cody said questionaly.

"It has its perks; your world will always be tended to and run perfectly. The downside is that if a dream walker comes in he won't be able to do anything but watch," Violet explained.

"Sounds like you know all about that," Cody stated as the halls took on a new castle look with various decorations.

"The plane warden that created my bloodline lives inside the dream world of my family and tends to all the ones connected to it personally," Violet explained to Cody who started on the third floor.

"That must be interesting, living with your how ever many great granddad it is," Cody said half jokingly.

"Not really, we don't mean much to it but at the same time it loves us all in it's own way. Kinda like the distant grandfather that rarely says 'I love you' or 'I'm proud of you' but is quick to condemn certain actions," Violet said, looking solemn while slowly spinning in the air.

"I don't know what to say to that," Cody answered after a few quiet moments. Cody finished the dungeon looking area before sinking into the final area.

Violet stayed quiet as the room darkened and the wall and floors turned into stone caves, giant pillars rose to connect the ground and ceiling all over in even intervals.

"There I'm done, now what?" Cody asked Violet who was walking up a pillar.

"We wake up, you eat, I go home and meditate for a bit and in two days I check in on you by dream walking," Violet answered.

"How do we wake up?" Cody asked.

"Like this," Violet said, smiling before launching herself at Cody and snapping her fingers in front of his face.

Cody flinched and looked around realizing that he was now in reality. Cody checked his phone and said in shock, "It's five in the morning!"

Violet yawned and stretched saying, "That's good, at least it wasn't a twelve hour session."

Cody looked around and realized that the girls were in bed. "Want a snack before you leave?" Cody asked, walking into the kitchen.

"No thank you. I do appreciate the offer but I must be going now, I hope you have a good day," Violet responded as she packed up her things and walked towards the elevator.

"Thank you, I hope you have a good day too," Cody responded, watching Violet enter the elevator.

Once the elevator started to descend Cody walked into the kitchen and searched around gathering all the ingredients for cooking pancakes. "I wonder how the girls will feel waking up to my breakfast," Cody said while smiling and starting breakfast.