Accidental Revelations Ch. 13

Story Info
fighting dreams, learning basics, opening a door with force.
8.4k words
4.77
2k
12

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tbcody
Tbcody
360 Followers

Cody thrust into Carly's throat slowly and repeatedly while playing with her nipples. Sarah focused on her clit while holding Eveline to her entrance with her tail. No one said anything, simply enjoying each other for some time before Cody pulled out and kept himself on edge, "Line up girls, I want to make sure I'm empty before going to bed."

Sarah let go of Eveline while Carly rolled over onto the floor. Sarah sat between the twins as all three of them stuck out their tongues. Cody put his cock head in each of their mouths while stroking himself. As he approached his limit he backed up one step and groaned loudly unloaded onto them trying his best to keep it even.

"That was nice but now I'm sore," Cody said gently rubbing his sack, smirking when no one responded as the girls cleaned each other's faces and swapped mouthfuls with each other.

When the girls stood up Cody walked over to the bathroom and held the door open and said to them, "Let's clean up before bed."

"Isn't it a bit early for bed? The sun hasn't even set yet," Carly said walking towards the bathroom with Sarah and Eveline in tow.

"I want to get to sleep soon, prepare for when Pascal shows up. Hopefully after this she meets me in person," Cody explained, sounding annoyed.

"Do you know why she's only visiting you in your dreams?" Eveline asked as she watched Cody start the water.

"My guess is she was scared that day when I changed in front of her," Cody answered.

"That is probably what happened considering how powerful you looked; some people can be scared by those with power. I'm certain that's what scared her," Sarah said she showered her human half in warm water.

"That has some truth to it; we're used to the way you look but I can see how you would intimidate someone who hasn't seen you before," Eveline said, stepping into the bathtub that was steaming.

Cody stepped over Sarah and side stepped into the shower spray saying, "I don't think I look that scary."

"Have you seen yourself when you're showing your true self?" Carly asked.

"Only when meditating," Cody answered, he then focused on himself and pushed the inner form out.

The girls watched as Cody grew slightly taller, his physique tightened, scales grew over his hands and feet, his eyes showed their true colors and lastly his spine protruded just slightly while his neck lengthened a bit adding a few inches to his now impressive figure.

"How do I look?" Cody asked before looking in the mirror.

"If I didn't know you I would say intimidating, but you look kinda silly with the long neck, it doesn't fit your physique," Sarah said from the shower.

"When your scales grow around your neck and face you'll be very scary looking," Eveline said.

"I think he will look more regal than scary," Carly said as she stepped into the bathtub near her sister.

"Thank you Carly. I wasn't hoping to look scary or intimidating, but I'm fairly certain that's just how I'll turn out," Cody said as he looked into a mirror.

"Wow, I like my eyes," Cody said, losing himself in his own reflection. He looked down at his hands and smirked, "White scales with a black border on each scale, my palms look like a snake belly," Cody muttered to himself as he poked his palm with the other hand's claw noting its toughness.

"I guess my scales are going to act like armor," Cody said out loud as he used his claws to stab his palms with nothing happening.

"Dragon scales have alway been known as the strongest natural armor in the world, wouldn't be that surprising honestly," Sarah said as sat on the tub edge to help wash Carly's back.

"What about your scales?" Cody asked them, "Since you're getting dragon scales will they offer the same protection?"

"I don't know," Sarah responded as she washed Carly's back, Eveline started to wash Carly's hair.

"We can test all that later, I'm going to go to bed, I'll meet you girls there," Cody said yawning.

Cody walked out and turned towards the bedroom, he stepped in and froze. Pascal hovered naked over the bed looking transparent, Cody said haughtily, "Hello coward. I'm going to bed soon, I can't wait to watch you squirm and scream in frustration."

Pascal frowned and opened her mouth to speak, before she could say anything Cody swung through her aiming to spank her. As his hand passed through her she vanished, but his palm stung. He looked down and realized that it was red as if he hit her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pascal yelped in pain and started to rub her tender backside exclaiming, "What the fuck was that? Since when can he slap my astral projection!"

Pascal walked over to her dresser mirror and turned around, pulling her shorts down. A large red handprint glowing on her untanned pale skin.

"I'm going to kick his ass for that," Pascal said, pulling her shorts up and hissing when they rubbed the handprint.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cody was lying down in bed when he opened his eyes and realized he sat on a large throne inside a mountain. Cody ran to the elevator and ascended to where he had the telescope. He looked out in awe as hundreds of animals walked, crawled, swam, and flew in his world. "They came in when you were awake," Cody heard Violet say from behind him, looking like a ball of sparkles with wings humming.

"I didn't know I could hold so many," Cody said as he looked behind him and watched a giant red Asian dragon jump around the sky as if it were running.

"Normally people can have one-fourth of what you have here; I'm also realizing that your world is exceptionally large," Violet said as she changed from a ball to a humanoid figure with no arms or legs but hundreds of hair-like strands coming from her hips.

"I'm going to assume it's due to my nature," Cody said half-heartedly as he watched a small, lithe blue wyvern fly into his world from above.

"More than likely. Also notice how many have taken some kind of animal form to fit in the environments?" Violet asked him.

"I did. There were a lot of swamp predators and giant scavenger birds in the flower field using the pillars as nests near the base of the mountain, and on the lower portion of it there are dinosaurs," Cody stated in shock.

"Not all that surprising, really; most of the older and more powerful of the remnants are dinosaurs and animals. Over time they've all gained power by eating weaker remnants. Why do you think so many people dream about dinosaurs?" Violet explained, pointing to a giant brownish-green drake that walked towards the mountain, ignoring everything.

"Ok, that's the third dragon to come in here. I'm going to have to talk to someone about this later," Cody said as he watched a bright yellow wyrm slither its way toward the mountain.

"You said you're a dragon as well? Maybe they recognize you and want to be near you," Violet offered, looking around surprised.

"Maybe," Cody said as the four dragons relaxed on the top of the mountain near them.

Cody shivered and looked towards the edge of the world where he felt someone come in uninvited. All four dragons looked towards the invader, but Cody yelled to them, "Leave her; let her come to me."

All the dragons looked at him and nodded, relaxing but watching. Cody walked to the telescope, looked through it, and watched as Pascal squeezed out of the cliff wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pascal frowned at seeing the cliff face with various colorful flowers on it. She found what looked like a cave and floated towards it, then squeezed through. She looked shocked at how different the world was.

"What the fuck happened here?" Pascal exclaimed.

A small purple ball of glitter hovered over Pascal and said, "Well, it turns out that the day I met you, the call your grandma told me to answer was Cody, the same man you're invading right now."

"Wait, are you going to help me then?" Pascal asked as she jumped from the cliff to a tree.

"No, I'm not going to help either of you, but I will use this as an opportunity to help train you both at the same time," Violet said as Pascal jumped to another tree.

As Pascal went to jump again, she screamed as a giant alligator leaped from the water towards her. Pascal moved her legs, causing her to fall. The gator snapped again, missing her and before it could try a third time Pascal moved up the tree out of the gator's reach.

"Why is that here?" Pascal asked, watching the large predator swim slowly around the tree.

"Cody has solidified his world; now things can come live here. I'm telling you this because if you go to other places, you can run into dangers there as well," Violet explained, watching Pascal look around.

Pascal jumped forward, grabbing a thick branch. The branch fell downward, and Pascal barely managed to get to the other tree. She looked back and quickly dove as a giant snake lunged forward with an open jaw clamping onto the tree where her head would have been. Pascal decided to run and jump her way out of the swamp quickly, making little sound and paying attention to everyone around her to avoid being attacked.

As Pascal traveled, Violet started to speak: "Please remember the lessons. While you dream walk, you have full control over your body. A dream walker's greatest weapon isn't magic, but their own body."

Pascal stopped as she realized that snakes were in most of the trees in front of her and alligators infested the waters below. "What does that mean?" Pascal asked, failing to find a route forward.

"It means exactly what it means," Violet said, hoping Pascal would understand.

Pascal scoffed as she focused and made herself stronger, ready to fight, her human physique slipping away to reveal a more wolf physique. "Close, but remember that the rules of the dream realm are not the same as the rules of reality," Violet said, hovering upwards.

Pascal sighed as she looked around and realized that the creatures were moving closer to her. Pascal climbed the tree as high as she could. "My greatest weapon is my body; the rules here are different, I wonder," Pascal muttered to herself, and she jumped upwards as high as she could.

Pascal spread her arms and legs out, revealing a new thick layer of skin acting like a wingsuit. She started to glide over the treetops.

"That's wonderful; just remember those tidbits of information; the best way to learn about the dream world is to be in it," Violet said, laughing while following Pascal.

"Thanks, Violet. This is fun," Pascal said, laughing just before a giant snake lunged from the treetops towards her. Pascal put her feet forward and kicked off the snake's head while also pushing it down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It looks like she's getting out of the swamp now. Is that purple light you're doing?" Cody asked Violet, who was lying on a pink cloud.

"Yes, Pascal was the client I was meeting the day you called me. I'm using this chance to train you both while also not helping you both," Violet explained to Cody, who looked at her.

Cody flinched when he saw that half of her body was missing. "You've split yourself in two? How the hell did you do that?" Cody asked, forgetting his original question.

"When you've lived as long as I have and done as much as I have, you can split yourself once. I can make a third copy, but it's more like a teenager," Violet answered.

"Ooookay, how are you helping her?" Cody asked Violet.

"Not helping; I'm training; I haven't told her anything about your world to her," Violet said.

"Well, do you have any advice for me to help stop her?" Cody asked, looking back at Pascal, who had just landed on a stone pillar in the flower field.

"Not really; I've taught you mostly everything you need to know, but I can say one thing: This is your world; it must obey your rules," Violet said before closing her one eye.

"My rules? I don't have any rules for this place other than what's already been done," Cody said, watching as Pascal fought off the giant birds before falling to the ground, missing the dangerous flora.

"If she dies here, does she die in real life?" Cody asked Violet.

Violet gave Cody a deathly serious look. "I've trained her enough that she might not, but if it catches her by surprise, it might before the training kicks in."

"Then I'm going to change the plants to be less deadly and more sexual," Cody said as he breathed in and out. Each breath outward caused a light gust to cover the land and shake the mountain. After the third breath, everything stopped shaking.

Violet looked surprised and asked, "Why sexual?"

"To embarrass her and make her want to stop coming here and meet me in person. Plus I don't really have any idea on non-lethal things other than sexual or annoying. The downside to annoying her is that she'll get more angry and rush here," Cody explained.

"I see. In her dream world, she had no filter and was very forward and stubborn, not at all like how she was in real life. That's not surprising considering how the dream world strips away morals and conscious thoughts. What's more surprising is how little you change," Violet said, giving Cody a slightly suspicious look.

"I've always been true to myself and open about what I'm like to others," Cody said somewhat defensively.

"You might want to pay attention to her. She seems to be having some plant trouble," Violet said with a small blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pascal was breathing hard, having fought off so many birds. She sat in the flowers, watching them circle above her, waiting for a moment to strike.

"It seems like Cody did you a favor, Pascal; you should thank him later," Violet said, giggling.

"What do you mean?" Pascal asked as she stood up and started to walk forward.

"You'll see," Violet said innocently but menacingly.

"Whatever," Pascal said as she brushed a bush with large flowers. Pascal yelped as a thick green vine like a tentacle shot towards her, quickly lifting her off her feet. "Oh hell no," Pascal said, struggling hard as a large vine slithered up her leg, leaving a wet trail. The tip changed into a thick red cock.

Pascal moaned as a few thin vines wrapped themselves around her nipples and one on her clitoral area. The cock started to tease her entrance, enticing her to become damp. "I'm not going to get fucked by some plant."

"Why not? It's shaped like me." Pascal twisted her head around hearing Cody speak to her, then roared in annoyance when she saw a speaker with butterfly wings.

"If you're going to fuck me, then do it yourself, not with some tentacles," Pascal yelled, then moaned as one vine slowly pushed its way into her damp hole.

"As I said, I'm not going to fuck you until you meet me in person," Cody said through the speakerfly.

"Damn, are they really based on your cock? If so, your fucking massive," Pascal said, moaning intermittently.

"They are," Cody said.

Pascal flinched and asked, "What do you mean, they?"

Cody didn't answer, just watching. Pascal started to fight again, this time trying to rip at the vines. More vines twisted around her arms and legs, holding her spread eagle in the air. Pascal yelled as one cock vine started to press into her rear, "Keep your fucking dicks out of my a..." Pascal was cut off as another cock vine plunged into her mouth, gagging her and causing her to shiver in a small orgasm.

A butterfly flew in front of Pascal and turned into a screen. Pascal saw Cody standing there watching her with a giant smile on his face, asking, "Having fun taking my cock like a slut?"

Pascal moaned and thrashed about as Cody smirked. "Just so you're aware, if we meet in real life, you're going to take my cock in all three holes; you might as well get used to it now," Pascal screamed around the cock that was fucking her throat as the one teasing her rear pushed into her, causing her eyes to roll back as she squirted on the cock in her pussy.

Violet moved to Pascal's ear and said quietly, "Remember your greatest weapon; it can also be your greatest defense."

Pascal moaned and started to grind her hips downward, enjoying the sensation of being filled. After a few more orgasms, Pascal changed back into her human form and looked at the screen, trying to talk. Cody made a 'come here motion' causing the vine to pull out. "I'm coming for you now," Pascal said as she grew to a massive size, snapping the vines, crushing most of the flora beneath her, and knocking pillars over.

Before Cody could react, Pascal shrunk her body until she was the size of a mouse and ran towards the mountain underneath all the plants. The birds crashed down around her, trying to catch her, but most of them missed, and the ones that got close enough were punched, causing them to fly back.

Cody and Pascal heard Violet laugh at both ends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cody grumbled in annoyance and stepped towards the edge, watching birds crash down into the flowers. Cody yelled loudly, causing his dream world to shudder. "No creature can be smaller than a pig!"

As the shockwave from his voice moved across the land, it hit Pascal, causing her to grow larger. Violet, who was nearby in a ball form, also grew into the other half of Violet, who was behind Cody, relaxing on a pink cloud.

"Sorry, Violet," Cody said to her, realizing what happened to her other half.

"It's fine," Violet said breathily.

Cody watched as Pascal fought her way up a pillar and grew to ten feet tall. She started hopping from pillar to pillar while swatting away the birds and scavengers flying around her.

Cody smirked as the birds left Pascal alone when she reached the grassy plain that was the base of the mountain. Pascal caught her breath quickly and turned around in time to see three dinosaurs approaching her.

Pascal grew to fifty feet in height, matching the sauropod and dwarfing the Carnotaurus and T-rex. All three rushed forward, the Carno getting to her first; it bent down and bit her knee. Pascal brought both hands down on its neck, snapping it with a sickening crunch. The t-rex opened its mouth to bite her but roared in pain as she brought both hands up, uppercutting it and knocking it over.

Pascal looked up in time to see the sauropod spin around, using its tail to hit her. Pascal jumped onto its back and scurried forward, grabbing its long neck and attempting to fold it.

Cody grimaced as he watched Pascal fold the beautiful brachiosaurus neck in half, killing it. "Don't worry, they'll be back to full health in roughly a week," Violet told Cody.

"Thank you; that makes me feel a bit better," Cody said as he watched the T-rex get back up and charge Pascal, biting onto her hip and twisting its head around, causing Pascal to scream in pain and fling herself out of his world and back to her own.

"I'm going to leave and make sure she's not hurt," Violet said, quickly flying out of his world.

Cody walked to the elevator and descended, sitting on his throne, as the four dragons followed him and laid themselves down near the edges of the cave. Cody closed his eyes and let himself drift into the fog of sleep and dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pascal landed inside a cave in the center of a deep, thick forest filled with various animals. She held her side where the bite was. Wolves gathered around her as Violet appeared at her side, yelling, "Remember, this is the dream world; your body is not connected to reality, only your consciousness is."

Pascal started to breathe in and out, trying to relax while mumbling, "Not my body, just my mind," over and over again. As she did this, the bite mark slowly faded until there was unblemished skin.

Tbcody
Tbcody
360 Followers