Accidental Revelations Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Couldn't people do that before? I feel like a fire tornado would have been created before," Cody asked as Dennis walked over to the RV.

"They did, but it took ten layers; the fact that I made it happen with six is what got me recognized by many magic users. As a mage, I focus on streamlining spells. That one I just showed is my current 'pièce de résistance'. No one has done anything as precise; the closest would be the person who made a twelve-layer spell into an eleven-layer spell," Dennis said proudly as they both entered the RV.

"So now that I've seen the circles, can you teach me anything else?" Cody asked as they sat down.

"Teaching you magic would take years and end up distracting me from the job. But what I can do is teach you the basic elements and how they work together--anything more, and I would suggest you ask someone else to teach you," Dennis answered.

"Fair enough, I'll ask my dad then and see if he can tell me about anyone," Cody said as Dennis made a grid on paper.

"First, we have the basic elements and the two forces. Earth, fire, air, water, energy, slash lighting, then the two forces, chaos and order, are also known as good and evil, life and death, light and dark." Dennis explained as he wrote the words on the outer edges of the grid.

"The basic elements, when infused with either force, add special characteristics; for example, fire when mixed with chaos turns it black; most demons use this by default; nothing can put it out except water or fire when infused with order," Dennis said, writing black flame in the meeting point of 'fire' and 'chaos' in the grid.

"Fire infused with order is called cleansing fire; it burns away all corruption," Dennis said with fake amazement. "What it actually burns away is disease, infection, sickness, and other physical impurities; it's great for people who heal."

"Sounds useful; guessing you need to do something special to use them?" Cody was entranced by the lesson.

"Yes, you need to make a contract with either angels or demons and certain fey creatures," Dennis answered, then tapped the grid. "Let's focus; talking about those beings is a whole other lesson that I have barely any information on."

Cody nodded, and Dennis continued, "Earth, when infused with chaos, shifts and/or transforms randomly; it could become quick sand with solid stone or make sand into spikes that peirce everything. When infused with order, it creates plant life; whatever seeds are in the ground will bloom; nearby plant life will come alive almost; it's rumored as to how trees come into being."

"Treants?" Cody said, shocked.

"Defenders of the forest, again, focus; I can't teach all this," Dennis said, tapping the page.

"Sorry," Cody said before Dennis spoke.

"With air, you end up with wind blades that can cut almost anything from chaos, and then with order, you can control who the spells affect; for example, I could create a tornado and only the enemies would fly away or get hurt while my allies aren't touched by the spell," Dennis explained.

"When it comes to water, it's the worst one in my opinion. When it's infused with chaos, you get a disease-infused acid that can corrode and melt pretty much anything. As for order-infused water, you get a water that can heal any and all wounds except death. It's also great at washing away impurities, similar to cleansing fire, but unlike fire, it can't take away sickness or disease; it's more of an outer clean while fire is an inner clean." Dennis said he was writing on the grid.

"As for energy or lighting, depending on what you want to call it, it creates a disintegration attack, and when it's ordered, it empowers people, makes them stronger faster, gives them more stamina with magic, and so forth," Dennis explained.

"Now here you go; this grid shows you what the basic elements do when used together; when mixing three or more, the outcome is hard to know, mostly guessing," Dennis said, giving Cody the grid.

"Thanks; I'll read this later," Cody said, noticing the time.

"Manny? Are you ready to open that door now?" Cody asked, standing.

From another room, Manny came out, saying, "Sure, let's get this done."

"If you have any more basic questions, I'll answer them," Dennis said to Cody as he and Manny started to exit the RV.

"I'll remember that. Thank you for today," Cody answered before closing the door and walking beside Manny towards the building.

"All we need is a crowbar and all our strength. Do you have to change to use all of it?" Cody asked Manny.

"Yes, I'll change when I'm inside. Do you?" Manny asked Cody in return.

"I don't know, but I will anyway," Cody answered as Kelsie met them.

Kelsie handed Cody a crowbar and pry bar. "I don't know which one you need, so I got both; two of my guys are up there with Ashley."

"Good, let's go. How's the cleaning going?" Cody asked Kelsie.

"Great, we both finished everything but that last room. We got a few pumps and started to drain that flooded room under the central lift. One of my guys likes to dive, so he's got his stuff here and is looking around under the water trying to find the leak," Kelsie answered as they ascended the steps.

"That's good; has he found anything yet?" Cody asked as they reached the top floor.

"Other than a few dead animals, nothing yet; none of the piping has rusted, so he's checking the cement and seeing if there's a crack that's letting in the canal water," Kelsie said as they stopped in front of the door.

"Let's hope we can fix that leak then," Cody said as he asked everyone, "Ready?"

Ashley and Kelsies two men nodded. Manny changed his clothing a bit to let his true form change without ripping it. Ashley did the same while Cody took off his shirt and loosened his belt. After they changed, one of Kelsies men also shifted into a bear demi.

Cody used both tools to slip in the pry bar and started to push it, causing the top corner of the door to bend outwards. Once a small gap appeared, Cody pushed the end of the crow bar into it and heaved. Once the gap grew larger, the bear demi and Manny grabbed some of the door and pulled. Cody dropped the crow bar and grabbed part of the corner, and heavy with both the other men slowly and steadily bending the metal door, they let go once the gap was large enough for Ashley to slip in. All three sat there huffing.

"That was surprisingly tough," Manny said, looking at the door, impressed.

"I know," Cody answered as he shifted into his normal form.

The bear demi changed back and said, "They don't make things like they used to; I'm fairly certain that's a solid steel door."

"Not surprising it took all three of you to get it done," Kelsie said, handing the man his clothes.

"I think I figured out who's living here," Ashley said as the door opened. "She jammed the door pretty well; we wouldn't have been able to open it without cutting it off."

"Who lives here?" Cody asked, stepping in and seeing a few bags placed against the walls, mostly clothes and some random things, with assorted garbage strewn about in the corners.

Ashley held up an I'D card for the local hospital. "Her name is Minerva Bellomi, Nurse, and by the looks of it," Ashley held up empty blood bags. "A vampire bat demi. Seeing as how our men said a white streak, she's probably a white-winged vampire bat."

Cody nodded and looked up, seeing some of the support beams had some kind of padding wrapped around them, and all the windows were blocked with a mix of boards and blankets. Cody looked at Manny and Ashley and said authoritatively, "Pack everything up and bring it outside. Don't toss anything out just in case she needs it."

In unison, they answered, "Yes, sir."

"Once we've met her, Kelsie, you and Aaron can gut this room and clear the windows," Cody told him as Ashley started to put away and close the bags with clothing in them.

"Will do," Kelsie said as he left to do something.

"Let's clean this place up," Cody said more to himself as he helped Ashley with bags.