Accidental Summoning Ch. 04

Story Info
Kassandra brings her friend into the fun.
2.5k words
4.78
4.6k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not ruining the surprise, just trust me." Kassandra said as she pulled a confused Brianna into her apartment. Kassandra was wearing a set of sheer lingerie under a thin red robe that accentuated her striking red hair tied up in a long ponytail.

"At least tell me where we're going. You told me to dress sexy, did you hear about a party? A new club?" Brianna had delivered on Kassandra's instructions to dress sexy. Her black hair was smooth and fell down her back like silk. A tight, strapless, emerald green dress hugged her curves before stopping just below her ass. The dress left nothing to the imagination and made it clear there was nothing underneath.

"No nothing like that, I'm going to introduce you to my new friends. Now come, sit." Kassandra ushered her over to the table where her carving supplies were already set up, the sigil already mostly completed. Kassandra had summoned Lily again since their last encounter for a more comprehensive explanation of how this worked, and of course a quickie. She shushed Brianna as she sat down and picked up her knife.

She had spent the evening carving the sigils and lines in advance, all the while she kept a firm image of herself, Lily, Jessie, and Brianna together naked and lost in passion. The intent had been sealed in the wood, the participants chosen, and her will solidified. As Brianna watched with quiet confusion, Kassandra finished the final line. With a small cut, she dripped a little bit of blood into the center of the carving. Brianna gasped as the blood began to sizzle against the wood.

"Now, we wait. Trust me, they'll love you." Kassandra sighed as she set her knife down. Brianna glanced between the slightly smoking carving and the door, looking for all the world like she was ready to bolt at a moment's notice. She trusted her friend, but this had crossed into some weird territory. Barely a minute had passed before the two demons sat at her table as well, naked in all their glory.

Brianna screamed and made to run for the door, but Kassandra grabbed her arm. "Wait, I was scared too the first time, but it's fine. Brianna, meet Lily and Jessie." The demonesses bowed their heads slightly as she introduced them in turn.

"Sweety, you are getting better each time, very well done." Lily praised as she looked to Brianna, "and you brought your friend to play too. Pleasure to meet you dear."

"Ohhh my pets, I can already tell we're going to have so much fun together." Jessie licked her lips as her eyes ran up and down Brianna's body.

Finding her voice again, Brianna turned back to face the three women watching her. "Ok, what the fuck is going on? Who are they? WHAT are they? Is this some sort of freaky cult?"

Kassandra smiled "The class project, the summoning. It's real. I found out by accident when I was making my project and summoned Lily. Then I tried again and met Jessie. Remember those amazing hookups I told you about? These are them." Kassandra reached around and cupped her ass lightly and gave her a seductive wink, "now are you going to join us? You won't regret it."

"Fine." Replied Brianna. "But I swear if I get sacrificed, I'm gonna haunt you."

Almost immediately, she felt Jessie's tits pressed into her back through the thin fabric of her dress. Hands on her hips, Jessie leaned in close to her ear. "I know where your desires lie, my pet. I can give you all that you want tonight." A shudder ran through Brianna as she heard the words "My pet." Hands on her hips and tail reaching up to tease her neck, Jessie led a stunned Brianna away from the table towards the bedroom.

Lily chuckled, "Well it looks like Jessie has found her toy for the night. I think we should let them have some fun, no?" With a grin, Kassandra let her robe drop to the floor, revealing the lingerie beneath, and pulled Lily into a deep kiss. She led Lily towards the couch and lightly pushed her onto it, taking a step back so she could admire the view.

Dancing to music only she could hear, Kassandra began a slow, sensual strip tease. Hips rocking, she leaned forward as she undid the bra, letting it drop in Lily's lap before running her stiff nipples up Lily's body. With a sultry wink she spun and landed on Lily's lap before rising and bending forward, putting her ass directly at eye level as she slid the panties down. Lily reached up to grab at her hips but Kassandra pulled away.

"No, tonight I think you're going to be my present." Kassandra said as she turned again to face Lily and dropped to her knees. She crawled towards the demon and parted her legs with a light touch. "And I'm going to take my time enjoying you." Kassandra began with series of light kisses up and down the inside of Lily's thighs, passing over her clit with the lightest breath, before moving higher. Across her toned stomach and up to her nipples, wrapping her mouth briefly around each before continuing. Her hands roamed up Lily's sides as her mouth landed on her throat. She buried her face into Lily's neck, nibbling and licking, each new spot she attacked bringing a soft moan from the demon's parted lips.

"Ohh sweety you've been paying attention all these times haven't you?" Lily panted as Kassandra breathed lightly into her ear before returning to her neck. Kassandra's hands settled onto Lily's thighs as she made her way back down to the demon's nipples. Her mouth latched onto the stiff peak and her tongue swirled back and forth. Lily's hand shot to her head, gripping Kassandra's hair tightly and urging her head downward. With a grin Kassandra released her prize before taking the other nipple in her mouth and repeating her teasing.

The normally composed Lily started panting, soft moans filling the room. Unused to being the one teased, she longed for more, but left her human lover keep control. Kassandra locked eyes with Lily as she released her nipple and proceeded down to the main event. Tongue tracing lightly across Lily's clit, she teased until the grip on her hair tightened in need and she engulfed the sensitive nub completely.

Lily groaned and her thighs clamped down on Kassandra's head as warmth engulfed her clit. Kassandra sucked gently while her tongue circled and flicked. Her fingers held firm to Lily's thighs as the demon began trembling. Kassandra refused to let up, pushing her lover closer and closer to the edge, feeling Lily's juices paint her chin as she worked. Lily's moans gave way to breathless gasps as Kasandra worked. As Kassandra pushed Lily further towards her orgasm, she prepared to turn the table on her demon lover. Just before the point of no return, Kassandra pulled away completely, a wicked grin on her face. Lily nearly screamed.

"Uh uh uh my dear, turnabout is fair play after all." Kassandra taunted as Lily sank back into the couch. "And I have plenty to repay you for." Giving her only a moment's rest, Kassandra dove back in. This time she greedily licked Lily's folds, tasting her smoky sweetness as one hand came down to gently tease her sensitive clit. Using the tricks Lily and Jessie had used on her, Kassandra brought Lily back to the edge of orgasm before stopping again. She repeated this until Lily could no longer even protest, trembling in need.

Finally, Kassandra decided she had teased enough. Her thumb rubbed against Lily's clit as she pushed two fingers into her soaked pussy. Her mouth drifted further down, her tongue swiping across Lily's asshole in one smooth lick. Lily bucked her hips and came hard, legs clamping down and hand holding Kassandra's face at her ass. For her part Kassandra didn't stop moving. Her tongue probed the tight ring of muscle as her fingers worked, driving Lily over the edge and helping her ride the feeling as long as possible. Lily's tense body finally unclenched and she seemed to melt into the cushions.

"Sweety," Lily began once she had caught her breath, "you really are something else. Now I think it's time I made you squirm too." With inhuman speed, Lily was on top of Kassandra, bringing them both to the carpeted floor. Lily's mouth went straight to Kassandra's neck, tongue tracing her pulse as one hand grabbed her soft ass and the other pinched a hard nipple. Kassandra found herself pinned fully beneath the horny demon and gave up any pretense of fight.

As Lily moved down to capture a nipple between her teeth, Kassandra felt the tip of her tail rub softly across her drenched pussy. It pushed in just an inch tantalizingly slowly, before forcing itself deep in one thrust. A moan tore from Kassandra's mouth as Lily began fucking her hard and fast with her tail. For a few minutes the demon kept up a brutal pace, each thrust filling the air with Kassandra's pleasure. All thoughts of teasing gone, Lily pushed Kassandra to her orgasm and beyond. Lily's hand clamped around Kassandra's throat, cutting off her moans as she shook. Kassandra's pussy clamped hard around the tail as she came, riding her pleasure even as her vision faded.

She came back to herself to find Lily on the floor next to her, arms wrapped around her chest, tail still buried deep in her oversensitive pussy. "That was amazing Lily, thank you."

"You were amazing sweety. Besides, I owed you for being the first to dare to tease me." Lily stuck out her tongue and Kassandra laughed, content in laying on the floor wrapped in her lover's arms.

Meanwhile in the bedroom...

Brianna was enthralled. Kassandra had called her a demon, but to her Jessie had the bearing of a goddess. The way she walked, the way she spoke. She carried herself with the air of someone used to being obeyed, and Brianna couldn't resist obeying as well.

"Strip pet." The words sent a tingle down Brianna's spine and she was moving to obey before she even processed the words. She had never felt like this, she felt a strange longing to perform for her goddess. Her dress hit the floor and Jessie nodded approvingly. "No underwear, very good pet." Brianna's head swam at the praise. Is this what she wanted? She had never felt this way before.

Noticing the way Brianna's eyes glazed over at her words, Jessie chuckled. "This is new to you, isn't it my pet?" Brianna nodded before she continued. "Well you are a natural, I think I'm going to enjoy teaching you very much. On the bed. Now."

Brianna rushed to comply, spreading herself on her back, nervous beneath Jessie's piercing gaze. Jessie moved her hand in a series of circles and gestures and flames like flickering candlelight sprung into life around Brianna's wrists and ankles. She instinctively tried to flinch away from the flames but found their grip to be like iron. They were warm against her skin, but not uncomfortably so.

"At ease pet, I wouldn't dream of hurting you." Jessie's words rolled through her like liquid fire, burning away the last of her resistance. She was safe, she could relax fully into the will of her goddess. Jessie's hands explored her body slowly, light touches tracing, teasing, and pinching. She took note of each place that made her new pet squirm or gasp.

"I'm going to give you the honor of pleasuring me pet. Do a good job and I might even reward you, would you like that?" Jessie asked as her finger swirled slowly along Brianna's pussy.

"Yes Goddess." Brianna gasped.

Jessie chuckled as she straddled Brianna's head "Goddess? Ohh I like that very much." Jessie lowered herself onto Brianna's face, plunging her world into darkness. Brianna was overtaken by the spicy heat of Jessie's pussy. Her tongue leapt to work, licking with abandon as she tried to find more of that addictive taste. Jessie moaned her encouragement.

Time lost meaning to Brianna. She only cared for the taste flooding her mouth and the musical sounds of the demon riding her. The thought of her reward had left her mind, her focus entirely on the task at hand. Jessie pushed down onto Brianna's tongue and came with a moan, legs shaking. Eagerly Brianna kept up her assault on Jessie's dripping pussy until the demon rose, leaving her blinking in the light.

Jessie reached down to stroke her cheek. "Very good pet. I think you earned something special for that." Brianna melted at the words, her arousal building simply from the praise. "Now, time for your reward."

Jessie's hand slid down to Brianna's soaked pussy and slid two fingers into her with ease. Brianna moaned and jerked against her bonds. Jessie leaned in close and whispered in her ear.

"I own your body now pet, you'll be a good girl and ask for my permission to cum won't you?" Brianna shuddered and nodded, the words making her clench around the invading fingers. Jessie's tail rose to wrap around Brianna's neck lightly, completing the bonds holding her to the bed. Her thumb circled Brianna's clit as her fingers pumped into her.

"Should I bring your friend in here and let her see what a needy slave you are?" Jessie teased in her ear as Brianna shook and trembled in her bonds. "Beg me for your release pet."

"Please Goddess, please let your toy cum!" Brianna screamed as the pleasure threatened to overtake her. Jessie did not respond, increasing the speed of her fingers. "Please!" Brianna broke down into incoherent begging as she struggled not to give in to the wave of pleasure threatening to drag her under.

Smirking, Jessie finally whispered "Cum for me pet." Brianna screamed and came as Jessie bit into her shoulder hard. Overwhelmed, Brianna shook violently as the orgasm overtook her senses.

As the pleasure faded and her breath returned, Brianna felt the warmth around her neck, wrists, and ankles fade as she was released. Jessie scoped her into a hug and held her close, stroking her hair as she murmured. "You did so well, I'm so proud of you." Sated, Brianna fell into the embrace and hung in Jessie's arms, exhausted.

A short time later, Jessie guided a shaking Brianna back into the living room to find Kassandra and Lily cuddling on the couch. Settling Brianna down next to her friend, Jessie walked back towards the table where the summoning sigil lay.

Lily joined her, smiling to Kassandra. "You never fail to disappoint sweety, until we meet again."

Jessie grinned at Brianna. "Now that you're in on the secret, I expect to see you again my pet." Brianna nodded softly in her exhausted state, knowing it was more than a simple request.

As the demons faded into smoke, Kassandra turned to Brianna. "Told you you wouldn't regret it."