All Comments on 'Accidental Whore'

by Cybotic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not even slightly believable. Maybe if she had been more desperate for cash, or at least been a bit less easy to convince the first time? As is, it's just a teenager's fantasy, and not a very hot sex scene for even that.

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

She should change jobs and work the Kimberly inn full time.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

I think she went into prostitution too easily, but other than that this was a fun story to read. 5stars.

EmirusEmirusover 2 years ago

Not a classic but a good fun read to pass a few minutes. Just the right length for the tale you wanted to tell.

*

As for the anonymous comment about not being believable of course it’s not. It’s fiction. Obviously a 1-bomber. Ordinarily I’d have given you a 4 but because of that comment it’s a 5.

DrrrtttyyygrlDrrrtttyyygrlover 2 years ago

Who doesn’t want to be a whore for a night? (I’m too old for three nights! LOL)

Fun story—keep writing!

VeronicaPlakhueaVeronicaPlakhueaover 2 years ago

I loved it - maybe she will change her mind and stay here for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the understated humor. If you accept the premise of this brothel in the first place, then the decision by Natalie to stay a couple extra days makes perfect sense. The story establishes that she's not a prude, hadn't been chaste in the past, and enjoyed sex. Why not live her fantasy?

Jykh2024Jykh20247 months ago

Wow, it's dream come true like situation.

Will be happy to offer 3 days there 😉

JeanCFNMJeanCFNM3 months ago

A lovely short that has gentle sex and happy outcomes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous