Accidentally Kinky Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah finds herself attending a fetish convention nude (1/2).
8.5k words
10.2k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
357 Followers

Preface: This story contains an implausible self-hypnosis plot device, and therefore strays into dubious consent and reluctance at times. It also features public nudity and exhibitionism (ENF), some BDSM (chiefly DS with a dash of BD) including orgasm denial and forced orgasm, toys and anal play, public sex, puppy play, and a skosh of food play near the end. The sex scenes are F-solo, MF, and FF.

Accidentally Kinky

Chapter 1

Sarah sighed with relief as she kicked off her heels and tossed her bag on the table near the door. She'd been in this hotel room for a whole week now, away from home for a business convention hosted by the establishment she was staying at. It was a fancy hotel, no denying that, but Sarah had never travelled well, and no matter how luxurious the accommodations, she always had trouble sleeping in a strange place.

The whole week had gotten progressively harder as her fatigue grew worse, but Thursday night she'd tried a new 'soothing sounds' app on her phone. Friday, while rough, had been a definite improvement. Knowing that she'd need time to recuperate after the convention, Sarah had scheduled a week of vacation following it, intending to head home Saturday morning. But, after seeing how much the app helped, she'd decided to extend her stay at the hotel through the weekend, hoping to finally overcome her limitation.

"First things first," Sarah said to herself, placing an order with room service for a meal in one hour and enjoying a nice, hot soak in the tub while she waited. She wrapped the hotel's bathrobe around her to accept the delivery, then spent the next couple of hours picking over her food and idly watching some television. She noted that the hotel was hosting several conventions that weekend, as they advertised their upcoming events on the channel selection menu. None of them seemed especially interesting to her, though, so she turned off the TV and tossed the remote on the bed beside her, then activated her soothing sounds app.

Sarah settled down in the blankets and took deep, slow, relaxing breaths as the crisp sounds lulled her into a trance-like state. Most people would have actually fallen asleep given such conditions, but Sarah's deep-seated anxiety about strange spaces kept her just on the edge between sleep and wakefulness. She was resting peacefully, but part of her brain was still alert and actively scanning for the threats it was convinced must be lurking nearby.

The dream-like state persisted for several hours and might have continued until her alarm deactivated the soothing sounds, but two strange chances occurred and altered the course of Sarah's life. The first odd event was overhearing her neighbors across the hall as they spoke to one another in loud, drunken voices, struggling to open the door to their room.

"Baby, you're so hot! I can't wait to get my hands on you!" said a male voice, somewhat slurred by alcohol.

In response, Sarah started kicking off her blankets, murmuring, "I'm so hot."

A woman's voice from the hallway giggled and replied, "Mmm, yes, feel these titties! God, I'm so wet and horny for you, baby! I'm gonna be such a slut for you!" Soft grunts and moans from the hallway indicated that the lovers couldn't wait to get in their room to get the party started.

Sarah paid no attention to the sounds of the neighbors making out, instead quietly repeating the words they had uttered and the actions implied. One hand moved to her breasts as she muttered, "Feel these titties." Her other hand crept inside the bathrobe and rubbed at her folds as she mumbled, "So wet and horny, gonna be a slut." The words weren't true at first, but as she repeated them like a mantra her pussy got with the program, and soon her fingers were dipping wetly into her center and moans distorted her words.

The second odd event was a consequence of the first. As Sarah feebly struggled to get out from under the stifling blankets she knocked the TV remote to the floor, where it bumped the power button and turned the television back on. It was still on the channel guide and playing an ad for a convention, which happened to be an interview with the coordinator of one of the programs Sarah would have been least interested in.

A well-coiffed newswoman was holding a microphone and talking to a taller woman with bright blue hair, wearing some kind of leather outfit designed to inspire lust, although the camera showed nothing more of it than the woman's generous cleavage. "So, Madam Jeanette, what can you tell us about FetCon?"

The blue-haired woman, Madam Jeanette, smiled and replied, "It's a celebration of human sexuality! We believe that the so-called 'hedonistic lifestyle' is generally the best life people can lead, at least when it comes to their sex lives, so we want to encourage people to join us and explore as many so-called kinks and perversions as they can!"

The camera pulled back a little to allow graphics to pop up on the screen as the woman spoke. Madam Jeanette continued her sell, saying, "We've got programs for all different kinds of BDSM, including dom(me)s and subs that can help visitors figure out where they fall, if they don't already know! We've got places set up for exhibitionists to display themselves or have sex, and places for voyeurs to enjoy that! We've got costumes and props for just about any kind of roleplay or costume play, even props for furries! So whether you're into petplay or stuckage or body modification, we've got you covered. And believe me, that's just the tip of the iceberg!"

The camera zoomed back in on the blue-haired woman, who concluded, "Best of all, the entire convention hall is clothing optional all weekend! So come on down to FetCon, get naked, and let me help you find your new fetishes! Trust me, you'll be a lot happier afterwards!"

Just as the camera focus was changing back to include the newswoman for her tagline delivery, the door across the hall slammed loudly as the neighbors finally found some privacy. The noise startled Sarah partly awake and her head whipped around as she fearfully sought the source of the danger. Seeing nothing but the television playing a new ad, Sarah's half-asleep mind concluded that it must be what woke her, and blearily looked around until she found the remote on the floor. She turned off the TV and placed the remote on its cabinet before settling back down on top of her blankets, not noticing that the open robe she had been wearing was now on the floor, leaving her completely nude.

Sarah got comfortable again, and as the soothing sounds took her back to her mostly-asleep state of mind, she muttered her new mantra over and over as she played with her breasts and pussy.

"I'm so hot. Feel these titties. I'm so wet and horny, gonna be a slut. I'm gonna go on down to FetCon, get naked, and let Madam Jeanette help me find my new fetishes. I can trust her; I'll be a lot happier afterward."

Chapter 2

Sarah awoke feeling unusually refreshed and relaxed. At first she was inclined to attribute that entirely to the new app, but as she went to stretch, and had to pull her fingers out of her snatch to do so, she realized something was odd.

She examined her hand curiously, noticing that it was covered with her juices, and for that matter, she could feel a cold, wet patch under her ass. The evidence suggested that she had frigged herself to an orgasm last night, possibly more than one, since she usually didn't have particularly wet climaxes.

Having reached that deduction, Sarah wasn't especially surprised to find herself nude, although she was perfectly aware that it was very much out of character for her. The hotel bathrobe was on the floor nearby, so she hastily grabbed it and covered her nakedness, anxious at the thought that someone might somehow be able to see her. She glanced fearfully at the windows, but the curtains were drawn and she was on the 10th floor, with no balcony.

Breathing a sigh of relief to find herself alone and unobserved, Sarah finally relaxed again and ruefully told herself, "Maybe you should try getting yourself off at bedtime more often, that seems to work even better than the app!" She set about completing her morning routines, even though it was nearing lunchtime, and then went down to the hotel's restaurant to have something to eat.

Finishing her meal, Sarah debated on hailing a ride and exploring the city for a few hours, to take advantage of how well-rested she felt, but instead found herself wandering toward one of the convention halls attached to the hotel. A professionally made sign hung over the entrance, proclaiming that something called FetCon was happening there now, which gave Sarah an inexplicable thrill of excitement. A small line of people were queued up outside the doors, where a couple of other people, a man and a woman, were seated at a table, checking the guests in and providing them with lanyards.

Joining the queue for no reason she could discern, Sarah soon found herself at the head of the line, and the woman was saying, "Good morning, welcome to FetCon. Did you pre-register?"

Sarah hesitated and said, "Er, no, I'm not pre-registered."

The woman nodded and said, "That's fine. Do you want to get a day pass or the whole weekend? The prices are listed on this schedule," as she pointed at a printed piece of paper taped to the table.

Sarah wavered but felt compelled, answering, "A weekend pass, please."

The woman nodded again and said, "No problem! I just need to see your ID to confirm you're over 21, and I can either use that picture for your lanyard or snap one now."

A little taken aback by the process, Sarah handed over her license but requested a different photo, as she didn't like the way she looked at the DMV. While the woman started the process of creating the lanyard, she produced a small sheaf of papers and said, "Since you didn't preregister, there are some waivers and acknowledgements you need to sign before you can enter."

Placing the documents on the table, the attendant said, "We encourage you to read these thoroughly, but I need to draw your attention to a few items you have to initial individually. First, you acknowledge that you are aware of and okay with possibly seeing people engaged in live sex acts."

Sarah blushed, wondering what she was getting herself into, but initialed where indicated. The woman continued, "Second, you acknowledge that your fee to attend the event does not include or imply any sexual favors or services whatsoever, either from staff or other guests, and that any such activities you engage in are undertaken wholly at your and their discretion and consent."

Turning even brighter red, Sarah marked the document again, and the attendant concluded, "Finally, you acknowledge that no guests or staff are to be molested or otherwise approached in an overtly sexual manner without their informed and express consent, including the taking of any pictures (cameras and phones are not allowed in the hall, incidentally), except in the case of displays or other programs in which such behavior is condoned or encouraged. If in doubt, don't."

Sarah didn't think it would be possible to feel more embarrassed than she did as she finished endorsing the document and folded her copy to place in her purse. Receiving her lanyard, the woman gave Sarah one last instruction, "Please keep your ID badge on you at all times, even if you check your clothes inside. Some of the programs will let you remove it inside their specific areas, but be sure not to leave it there! Enjoy your weekend!"

Feeling half-dazed and almost drunk, Sarah pulled her lanyard over her head and entered the convention hall. She almost expected to be immediately confronted by naked sexual deviants, but instead there was another reception area, manned by another woman, but otherwise currently empty.

Approaching the desk, Sarah was greeted warmly by the girl staffing it, an attractive young lady with something of a punk aesthetic, with pink hair and a nose stud. She smiled and said, "Welcome to FetCon! I'm Toni, and this is the check desk. We require you to leave your phone and/or camera here, if you brought them, and you'll probably want to leave any bags here, also. If you're feeling brave, you're free to leave all your clothes here as well!"

The pink punk produced a plastic bin from under the desk, explaining, "You can put anything you want to check in this bin, and I can get you another if you need it. Just toss the stuff in and swipe your lanyard on that scanner." Sarah put her purse in the bin and swiped as instructed, and soon a printer spit out a sticker that looked like her lanyard, which the girl peeled off and attached to the tub. "Will you be wanting to check anything else, miss?"

Sarah was about to say no, but her voice spoke without her volition, and she heard herself intone, "I'm at FetCon, so I'm gonna get naked and let Madam Jeanette help me find my new fetishes."

The punk girl grinned and pointed to some doors across from the desk. She started to say, "There are changing rooms over there," but trailed off as Sarah started stripping down right in front of her. Toni was a little surprised: even at FetCon this was slightly unusual behavior, but she wasn't at all upset by the turn of events.

Sarah, on the other hand, was feeling mortified as her hands betrayed her, first pulling off her shirt and then pants, folding them neatly and placing them in the bin. She tried desperately to prevent her bra from coming off, but soon enough it was in the tub as well, and her heavy breasts were exposed to the room, much to Toni's apparent glee. Time seemed to slow down for Sarah as she stepped out of her panties and placed them in the box as well, even more humiliated to see a small wet stain on the gusset.

Toni smiled and remarked, "You're really brave! I envy you! And I hope you don't mind me saying it, but I love the au natural look!" Sarah was already as red in the face as she could get, but she mumbled a reflexive thanks as she gazed down at her crotch. She usually liked to keep things trimmed, but beach season was over months ago and her late autumn bush was pretty full. If she'd realized it was going to be on display she might have at least neatened the edges, but it seemed too late to worry about that now.

Toni smiled again and said, "If you're looking for Madam Jeanette, she could be anywhere on the floor, but try checking the BDSM area first, she's one of the performers! Enjoy FetCon!"

Taking a deep breath, not really believing what she was doing, Sarah opened the door to the inner halls and stepped through, totally naked, very confused, and more than a little turned on.

Chapter 3

Sarah fidgeted just inside the doors to the hall, gazing around in stupefied wonder at the unfamiliar sights and sounds. On a basic level, it actually looked more or less like any other convention she had been to. There were booths and kiosks set up in rows to form avenues and cul-de-sacs, and at a glance they weren't wildly dissimilar to those used by anyone else.

It was in the particulars of the displays where Sarah started feeling some cognitive dissonance. It was kind of surreal to see a mundane trifold display, virtually identical to the one she herself had been using all week, but decorated with pictures and diagrams explaining how to install and operate a sex swing, which was currently displayed on a sturdy-looking metal frame nearby.

Sarah found herself almost transfixed as she watched the sex swing move slowly back and forth as the attendant explained its features to a small number of onlookers. Shaking her head, she decided to concentrate on the other convention-goers, some of whom were giving Sarah admiring glances already.

Blushing anew, Sarah tried to concentrate on what people were wearing, slightly dismayed to see that no one else in the immediate vicinity was stark naked like her. Still, most of the women were dressed provocatively, with an array of sexy garments that ranged from form-fitting to translucent to partly missing. Sarah's tits were definitely not the only ones on display, nor her ass, but most of the women she could see were only fully displaying one or the other at most.

It was probably vain to hope that she could just blend in to the crowd, but the lack of any better alternatives prompted Sarah to move closer to the sex swing display and feign interest in it. As a plan to avoid attention, it failed completely and almost immediately.

"Welcome to FetCon, ma'am, and please accept my compliments on your choice of attire!" the booth attendant said when Sarah got to the edge of the small crowd.

"Umm, thanks," mumbled Sarah as she tried to melt into the floor when everyone else turned to look at her.

"Would you be interested in trying out the Swing-a-Ding-a-Ling™, ma'am? I assure you it's completely clean and totally safe!" he said cheerfully.

"Uh... I don't..." Sarah started to demur, but the man wasn't ready to give up yet.

"What do you say, folks? Can you help me persuade this bold and lovely woman to give it a try?" he appealed to the other members of the crowd, who immediately started cajoling Sarah on his behalf.

Sarah continued to resist the pleas, albeit feebly, when a half-heard comment from one of the men lodged itself in her brain like it was nailed there. "C'mon lady, please?" he begged, "You're so hot, you've got no reason to be embarrassed!"

In her mind, her own voice echoed his words, but didn't stop there. "I'm so hot. Feel these titties. I'm so wet and horny, gonna be a slut. I'm gonna go on down to FetCon, get naked, and let Madam Jeanette help me find my new fetishes. I can trust her; I'll be a lot happier afterward."

Sarah's lips moved as she repeated her mantra, though she was spared the humiliation of speaking it out loud. As she rattled the words off in her head, her hands massaged her large breasts, and she bit her lower lip in the hope of stilling her imagination. All it did was make her look incredibly sultry and aroused, however, and the rest of the crowd cheered as they believed she had accepted the invitation to demonstrate the swing.

The attendant gently guided Sarah forward and helped her clamber into the seat, loosely strapping her feet into the stirrup-like affairs attached to it. There were optional cuffs for the wrists as well, but everyone seemed perfectly content to watch the busty woman play with her increasingly puffy nipples.

Sarah's attention drifted away from what the man was saying as he showed off a variety of alternate configurations and options, such as straps and cuffs that went around the thighs to increase support. She was dimly aware of one of her hands moving lower and tickling her bush. She knew her lips must be puffy and probably bedewed with her lust, but there was still some hope that no one had noticed through her protective curls. Sarah was desperately horny but still enough in control of herself to avoid publicly masturbating.

"But the swing isn't just for couples, of course!" the man was now saying as he positioned a sturdy pole into a socket on the ground and extended it to fit into a matching socket on the frame above. "This optional fitting allows the user to attach a dildo or vibrator to the pole for solo fun whenever their partner isn't around!"

Sarah's breath hitched as the man demonstrated the proper way to mount the sex toys on the pole and how to use the handy guides on the frames to line things up properly. Seeing the protruding rubber cock was strangely alluring to her, and she found herself strongly tempted to release the pin holding the swing in place, allowing the dildo to invade her needy depths.

"Would you care to demonstrate to the crowd how accurately the measuring system works, ma'am?" the attendant asked, with a twinkle in his eye. Sarah stared at him for a moment, sure that he didn't really expect her to impale herself on the dildo in view of everyone just to help him sell a few toys. She looked back at the rubber dick once more, and then down at the fingers lurking at the fringes of her bush.

Bamagan
Bamagan
357 Followers