Accidentally Kinky Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah quietly moaned, "Gonna be a slut..." as her hand left her breast to release the pin. The swing immediately started moving and she arced gracefully through the air, perfectly aligned with the rubber cock. It slid into her with only slight resistance, and she yelped as her lower lips just barely kissed the pole it was mounted on, her momentum slowed by the penetration.

Sarah reflexively clamped down on the intruder and found herself very slowly sliding back in the other direction, her arousal making her channel too slick to win the fight against the pull of gravity. The attendant and onlookers were all too stunned at the display to do anything, and a few seconds later Sarah was in motion again, not quite reaching her starting point but swinging back far enough to be fully penetrated when she swung forward once more.

"Ugh! Fuck! Me! Fuck! Me!" Sarah grunted loudly, repeating her words with every new swing. A larger crowd was starting to gather, attracted by her yells and the other noises. The humiliation of making such a public spectacle of herself was giving Sarah a light-headed feeling, almost like being drunk, and soon her fingers were violently mauling her clit with every plunge. When she started losing momentum, Sarah flexed and shifted her body to regain it, helping to ensure deep penetration on each swing.

Sarah had kept her eyes closed since the first oscillation, but when she heard another groan that was louder and deeper than her own, she opened them and scanned the crowd. She soon located a man, red in the face and breathing heavily, who was hunched forward and trying to look small. A quick glance to the pants revealed that he had apparently blown his wad, judging by the small but growing wet stain at the tip of a prominent bulge.

Sarah locked eyes with the embarrassed man, and something about that set her off. She threw her head back and moaned wantonly as she started spasming in the throes of a powerful climax. She screeched as the swing allowed her to be penetrated once more in the midst of her convulsions, and she quickly grabbed the frame on the backswing to arrest her motion.

The attendant finally did something other than watch in amazed delight, picking up the discarded pin and locking the swing into place, allowing Sarah to finally relax a little and enjoy the aftershocks of the biggest cum she could remember having. She was vaguely aware of applause, and of mumbling a word of thanks when her legs were unstrapped, although they were too wobbly to bear her weight just then.

The crowd started breaking up, and the salesman left Sarah alone to recover while he answered more questions and took some orders for his product. She ignored all of that, choosing to stare at the pussy-slicked dildo still attached to the pole. As she watched a small blob of her fluids slowly slide down toward the tip of the angled toy, she couldn't help feeling like it was somehow smirking at her, insolently.

Keenly feeling her humiliation again in her post-orgasmic clarity, she snarled and aimed a kick at the offending rubber cock. The attack accomplished nothing, as the toy was too rigid and too firmly attached to yield to such a blow, especially considering the pummeling it had just endured as Sarah fucked herself with it.

Staring at the ground to avoid accidentally catching anyone's eye, Sarah noticed a small puddle on the floor beneath her, which rippled as another drop of her cum fell from her pussy to join it. Feeling like she was choking on her rage and degradation, she swiped at the fluid with her foot, which succeeded in smearing it, but also resulted in her losing her balance and falling to the floor in an undignified sprawl.

The attendant quickly moved over to her and helped Sarah stand, saying, "Easy there, ma'am! Are you feeling okay?"

Sarah scoffed, not wanting to dignify the question with a response, and tried to walk away. The man said, "Wait a moment, please?" Sarah consented to pause but refused to look at the salesman, who continued, "I just wanted to thank you for helping me show the product off! I guess you're feeling like you got a little carried away, huh? Well, no judgement from me, or from anyone else here! We all enjoyed the show about as much as you did!"

Sarah gritted her teeth at the reminder of her depraved display, but before she could resume her retreat she felt something being pressed into her hand. Looking down, she realized it was the dildo she had just used, wrapped in a slightly wetted handkerchief. She gasped in shock and dismay, wanting to throw the item away but feeling unable to do so.

"You may as well keep that, ma'am!" the salesman said brightly. "I can't use it in the display anymore, and you seemed to like it, so consider it a gift for volunteering!"

Sarah's hand reflexively clenched on the rubber cock as she stalked away, feeling her slick thighs sliding against one another from the residue of her lust. She didn't know where she was going, other than the fact that she clearly wasn't headed back to her room like she fervently wished.

As she moved around into new areas, Sarah got a very slight mood lift from seeing that she wasn't the only person completely exposed, although the other nude people were invariably either on leashes or were clearly part of some kind of display or demonstration, or both in the case of the room marked for 'Petplay.' Sarah shivered as she passed it by, trying not to stare at the men and women crawling around naked, or in costumes that advertised their animal of choice while still leaving them mostly on display.

It turned out that the section for BDSM was pretty close to the Petplay area, which was apparently considered part of that 'scene.' Sarah scanned the crowd and the kiosks hopefully, looking for the blue hair of the Madam Jeanette that she vaguely remembered from the commercial. "Maybe once I find her I can explain the situation and then go home," she muttered to herself. It wasn't much of a hope, considering Sarah didn't really understand her situation well enough to explain it, but it was all she had at the moment.

Not seeing anyone that stood out, Sarah began picking her way through the crowd and peeking into the rooms to either side, hoping that she wouldn't have to go back to the Petplay room, fearing what might happen to her if she got sucked into another 'product demonstration' for such a fetish.

Sarah finally hit paydirt when she reached the far end of the BDSM wing, where Madam Jeanette was helpfully demonstrating some kind of system of restraints involving intricate knots and ropework. A sign nearby proclaimed that it was a shibari display, but the term didn't mean anything to Sarah. She stood on the outskirts of the crowd while the show literally wound up, with Madam Jeanette freeing the young model from her bondage and coiling the rope while answering questions.

As the onlookers finally began scattering to find other interests, Sarah timidly approached the tall and somewhat imposing woman. She was wearing an outfit that was not unlike the one from the commercial interview, but far more risqué. It lifted her breasts and pushed them together to form a very deep cleavage, and was tight enough to reveal that the woman had pierced nipples, currently and perhaps permanently erect. It hugged her hips like it was painted on and suggested a lack of underwear, as well.

Despite the dominatrix attire, Madam Jeanette smiled brightly at the nude Sarah as she approached, clutching a dildo but trying to look nonchalant about it. "Welcome to FetCon! At first I thought you were one of the performers, being naked like that, but I don't think we've met. I'm Jeanette!" The taller woman held out a hand, leaving Sarah to awkwardly transfer her gift before taking the proffered greeting. Jeanette smiled warmly as Sarah blushed and mumbled her name.

"Well, Sarah, to what do I owe the pleasure?" she asked, chuckling a little at the shorter and bustier woman's embarrassment.

Sarah tried to find the words to explain her predicament, but the only ones that came out were the ones she least wanted to say.

"I'm so hot. Feel these titties. I'm so wet and horny, gonna be a slut. I'm gonna go on down to FetCon, get naked, and let Madam Jeanette help me find my new fetishes. I can trust her; I'll be a lot happier afterward."

Madam Jeanette laughed in delight and exclaimed, "Oh, my goodness! That's the best offer I've heard all day, sweetie!" The woman tossed aside the coiled rope and reached out to fondle and caress Sarah's breasts, smiling happily as the touches made the humiliated girl moan in arousal. "I don't usually accept a sub without some vetting first, just so you understand, but you seem so bold and embarrassed at the same time, it's just irresistible!"

The domme let her hand slowly trail down Sarah's belly until it was tickling the naked girl's pubes, waiting for any sign that the touch was unwelcome. When all Sarah did was bite her lip and hold her breath, Madam Jeanette smiled and let her digits dip into the hot mess beneath the damp curls. "Ooh, yes, you're a special case, all right, aren't you, Sarah?"

Wiping her wet finger on Sarah's nipple, Madam Jeanette smiled and said, "I've got another demonstration happening in about twenty minutes. You look like the kind of girl who'd love to be my assistant, am I right?"

Sarah obediently nodded her head and replied, "I trust you. I'll be happier afterward."

"Oh, what a precious little gem!" Madam Jeanette cooed. "So tell me, sweetie, do you have any experience with edging?"

Chapter 4

Sarah swallowed nervously and shook her head. She at least knew what her mistress was talking about when she used the word 'edging,' unlike some of the other sexually specific terminology she had encountered that day. Realizing abruptly that she'd unconsciously thought of Madam Jeanette as her mistress made Sarah shiver, but whether mostly from arousal or anxiety she couldn't tell.

Madam Jeanette put her arm around Sarah, resting her hand on the nervous girl's plump ass, and gently directed her toward a small area that was curtained off from the rest of the floor. Once inside, a quick glance revealed that it was set up as a small lounge, presumably for the staff or demonstrators to relax in between engagements. Her mistress sat on a loveseat and pulled Sarah down beside her, albeit not forcefully.

"So, tell me a little bit about yourself," Madam Jeanette purred, nibbling on Sarah's ear.

"What do you want to know?" stuttered the embarrassingly aroused Sarah, whose breath hitched in time with every exhalation of her mistress.

Palming one of her new sub's heavy breasts, Madam Jeanette replied, "Let's start with the basics: career, relationship status, and so forth. We can move on to the personal questions later."

Haltingly, distracted by the titillating touches and licks she was receiving, Sarah explained the broad strokes of her job, including why she was in town, and her lack of any significant others. Madam Jeanette's fingers found their way back to Sarah's steamy cleft, making her whine with need.

"So, basically, you're lonely and horny and in a strange city, so you decided to take a little vacation from your respectable life and offer yourself to me for the weekend?" Madam Jeanette giggled as she probed Sarah's wetness, adding, "I feel so blessed!"

A couple of other people entered the lounge area at that moment, grinning and waving when they noticed what was happening. Madam Jeanette waved back while smirking at Sarah, who had frozen in fright at being discovered in such a humiliating situation. "Don't mind us, boys, just doing a little interview for an assistant's position," she called out.

The two men chuckled but didn't bother them otherwise, fetching a couple of bottled waters and seating themselves in some chairs on the other side of the lounge. They conversed quietly with one another, but both would openly stare at the display whenever Sarah gasped or moaned in response to her mistress's ministrations.

Madam Jeanette asked Sarah several more questions, but she could barely concentrate on the content of her answers as her hips gyrated in time with the strokes of her mistress's fingers. She was dimly aware that the latest question was about her boundaries, if there was anything she absolutely didn't want to be involved with. "Don't hurt me," she replied, then whined when that caused the fingers to stop. Desperately, she turned her eyes to her mistress, who looked concerned for the first time.

"Why would you think I want to hurt you?" she asked Sarah, brows knitted. "What kind of master or mistress did you have before?"

Sarah feebly grasped Madam Jeanette's wrist in an attempt to renew the stimulation and whined, "I never had one. I never wanted one before. I don't know what's going to happen. Please fuck me!"

Looking slightly relieved, her mistress began fingering Sarah again, causing the submissive woman to groan with a certain amount of satisfaction. "Well, alright then. We'll go over the rules in a minute just to make sure everything's clear, but no one is going to hurt you."

Leaning close and licking the side of Sarah's neck up to her jaw and then over to her earlobe, Madam Jeanette whispered, "I'm a little sad, I'll admit. I was kind of looking forward to spanking that ass of yours."

The tickling whisper in her ear set Sarah off, and as she squirmed and shivered in the throes of her latest orgasm she wailed, "Ooh, Mistress, you can spank me! You can spank my ass, mistress!"

Blushing fiercely from her words and her shameless display, Sarah tried her best to see what everyone else was doing without making eye contact with anyone. The men across the room appeared to be continuing their conversation, and Madam Jeanette was gently pulling her sub into a hug. Resistant at first, Sarah's tightly coiled muscles suddenly went loose and she collapsed into her mistress's embrace.

"There, there, sweetie," cooed Madam Jeanette. "I guess I should have known how new you were to the scene. I just assumed that you had done this kind of stuff in private before, and that it was only the public aspect that was novel. I guess that makes me kind of an ass, huh?" she chuckled quietly.

"I like your ass," confessed Sarah, surprised that she could still find new ways to feel embarrassed. Her mistress giggled again and kissed the blushing girl on her nose.

Glancing at her watch, Madam Jeanette said, "We have a few minutes before I need to get back on the floor. If you're still interested in being part of the show, I'll need to go over some of the details with you. And since you're such a noob, I guess I'd better go over some things like safe words with you, as well. So, what's it going to be?"

Sarah looked up into the bright eyes of her mistress, seeing that her cheeks were also pink and her breathing somewhat heavy. Unbidden, one of Sarah's hands reached up and stroked the blue locks adorning Jeanette's head, wondering if it was a wig or if she dyed it that color. If it was a wig, it was high quality. "I trust you. You're going to help me find my new fetishes."

Madam Jeanette smiled and stroked Sarah's cheek with tenderness, confiding, "I am so very happy that you said that!"

Chapter 5

Sarah stood nervously on the small platform stage in the BDSM area of the convention. After a crash course in the principles which guided Madam Jeanette and her group, Sarah had consented to having her arms cuffed behind her back for the demonstration. Although she was somewhat terrified, she trusted Madam Jeanette, who insisted that to properly edge, her sub would have to be prevented from touching herself.

Sarah eyed the small selection of vibrating toys that were arranged on a table off to the side. Part of her felt sick to her stomach to contemplate that those toys would soon be used on her naked flesh in front of dozens of strangers, maybe hundreds. The queasy feeling was overwhelmed by her reluctant exhilaration at the same idea. Her previous lewd displays seemed to have somehow left her hungry for more humiliation.

Madam Jeanette was addressing the crowd, but Sarah just kind of tuned out the spiel. She knew that the speech was, at least in part, a sales pitch for the toys she was going to be helping to demonstrate, but she certainly didn't intend to buy any of them. She idly wondered if she would be offered any of these as mementos as well, but looked at the ground in consternated shame after having the thought.

All too soon, Madam Jeanette was lifting Sarah's chin to look her in the eyes. "Are you ready, sweetie?" she asked, smirking. Sarah swallowed a lump in her throat and nodded slightly. "Such a good girl!" beamed her mistress, sending a shiver down Sarah's spine.

The first item they played with was a smallish dildo that had an antenna that projected from the egg-shaped piece that was lodged inside Sarah's pussy. She shuddered when her mistress tweaked her clit after inserting the device, then moaned out loud when it was turned on. She was no stranger to using a vibrator, but there was a huge difference between one that she could operate herself and one that she could not. The lack of control thrilled her.

True to her word, Madam Jeanette ran the little egg through its paces, showing how she could adjust the speed and intensity with her phone. By some mysterious art or science, she seemed to know exactly how to play Sarah's arousal, pushing her close to the edge but always backing away before her sub could find release.

Several more similar devices followed, and Sarah almost believed that her brain was dripping out of her cunt. She was conscious of the crowd as nothing more than a colored blur in the background. Her awareness was entirely focused on her own body and that of her mistress. Madam Jeanette wiped a line of drool from Sarah's chin and whispered an inquiry, "Are you doing okay?" Sarah whined and nodded, licking Jeanette's face with eager desperation.

Sarah found the rabbit vibrator even more vexing than the others. It was a little longer and thicker, which was extremely satisfying, and the bit that buzzed her clit was deliciously maddening. She was sure that only a few seconds of sustained attention would bring her to a peak she desired more than anything else at that point, but Madam Jeanette continued to tease her with an expertise that seemed almost supernatural.

Aware that she was now recumbent on the floor, propped up by her cuffed arms and with her pussy open toward the crowd, Sarah panted like a dog on a hot day, tongue lolling and dripping onto her breasts. She whined as Madam Jeanette prepared to insert the last two toys, a bullet vibrator in her cunt and a small string of beads in her ass. Anal play had never been a kink of hers, but she trusted her mistress and had acquiesced despite her misgivings.

Left unstimulated for a few minutes, Sarah's awareness of her situation gained a little bit of clarity. She noticed that her mistress was wearing the one toy that Sarah had demurred from demonstrating, a pair of vibrating panties, because her mind insisted on remaining naked. Her eyes lingered on Jeanette's firm, tight ass as it walked back and forth across the stage to show off the naughty underwear.

Suddenly, the toys inside Sarah buzzed to life and she howled in delirious arousal. She collapsed completely and rolled around on the stage, trying futilely to stimulate herself with her cuffed hands. She could just barely reach her anal opening with her fingers, but couldn't do more than poke and rub at it, unable to grasp the beads that were driving her to distraction.

Sarah rolled onto her stomach and tried to scooch across the stage toward Madam Jeanette, wailing, "Please mistress! Let me cum! I need to cum so much! Please, mistress, please!"