Accidentally Kinky Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
340 Followers

At first, Madam Jeanette continued moving around, allowing her desperate submissive to debase herself further with every new pitiful plea for satisfaction. But the stage was covered with rough carpeting, which was starting to make Sarah's breasts turn red with irritation as she dragged them over its coarse threads. Taking pity on the girl, Madam Jeanette placed her bare foot on her sub's pussy and turned up the intensity of the toys.

Sarah writhed and keened as her orgasm approached. Her body wriggled in delight and she howled when Madam Jeanette's toes pinched her clit, finally setting her off. She shuddered and shivered, wrapping herself around her mistress's leg as best she could, breathing heavily. She was dimly aware of the sound of applause.

Sarah dozed, not exactly asleep but not really awake either. She heard her mistress thanking the crowd and saying other meaningless words. Her hands were eventually released from their constraints and she immediately put one of them between her legs, refusing to allow the removal of the toys she held clenched inside. Madam Jeanette laughed softly and allowed her to keep them for the time being.

Some time later, Sarah realized she was back in the lounge area, laid out on the loveseat with her head in Madam Jeanette's lap. She could see a clock on the wall and guessed that she'd been out of her mind for perhaps half an hour. Thinking about the course of events, though, she amended her thought to reflect a belief that she had been out of her mind all morning, but her semi-conscious state had probably been the most recent thirty minutes or so.

"Back with us?" asked an amused Madam Jeanette as she stroked Sarah's hair. "That was a pretty powerful climax for someone who was edging less than an hour. I can only imagine what state you'd be in if I had you squirming all weekend."

Sarah shivered with a mix of fear and excitement. She turned her face to hide it in her mistress's lap, but that just brought her to a more prominent awareness of a smell she had been only partially attuned to before: the heady aroma of Madam Jeanette's aroused sex. Another slight twist of her head revealed that the vibrating panties were still adorning her domme, albeit not currently turned on.

Part of Sarah was very desirous of nuzzling her face deeper between the warm thighs of her mistress, but another part of her was still complaining to her brain that she was thinking about any mistress. An abrupt buzz in her ass caused Sarah to try leaping up and leaping away at the same time, resulting in her awkwardly collapsing on the floor with a surprised yelp.

The vibration lasted only a fraction of a second, but Madam Jeanette was laughing fit to burst at the stunned look on Sarah's face. Struggling to articulate through her giggles, she said, "Sorry for that, but you refused to let me pull those out earlier. I thought maybe a reminder now that you're alert again would be in order. Ready to remove them, yet?"

Grimacing with distaste and mortification, Sarah probed her ass with two fingers until she was able to grip one of the beads and extract them. The popping sounds as her sphincter grudgingly released each bead made her want to cry and cum at the same time. The bullet vibrator came out with somewhat less effort and fanfare, accompanied only by a wet squelching sound and a whimper of shameful arousal.

"Well, sweetie, what do you want to try next?" smirked Madam Jeanette. "I don't have another demonstration until this evening, and I get the feeling that you need a handler."

"Whatever you want to do, mistress, is fine with me," affirmed Sarah, sounding far more certain than she actually was.

Chapter 6

Madam Jeanette smirked at Sarah, kneeling naked on the floor, and gently pushed her over with a bare foot, until the submissive woman was lying on her back. Sarah stared at her mistress, who began gently stroking her belly with the same foot; it tickled slightly, but not enough to do more than make the muscles twitch a little spastically.

"I think I know just what to do next," Jeanette said with a devious grin. "I actually got the idea from watching your display up on stage. You stay right here while I go, um, fetch the appropriate props." The domme rose from the couch and made her way toward the curtains leading to the main floor area, pausing briefly to reiterate, "Stay!" in a firm voice that failed to hide her amusement.

Not sure where she would go anyway, Sarah curled up a little and tried to ignore the other people that passed through the lounge area. She could feel their eyes staring at her, but whether from courtesy or embarrassment, or perhaps fear of Madam Jeanette, none of them said so much as a word to the naked woman, much less tried to molest her.

Eventually, Sarah's mistress flicked the curtain aside once again, and smiled down at her obedient sub. She was clutching a bag that seemed to contain several smallish items, presumably for some new fetish she was going to introduce her to. Madam Jeanette stroked Sarah's hair and complimented her, "Such a good girl for staying where she's told!" Sarah was both thrilled by the praise, which sent a tingle through her privates, and appalled by her excitement.

"It's time to introduce my little sub to petplay!" Madam Jeanette said with a smile as she dumped the vendor bag onto the floor. Sarah was flabbergasted, and had only a vague idea of what her mistress was talking about, based almost entirely on her glimpse of the petplay area earlier. She knew that some people had a second meaning for doggy-style sex, and she swallowed nervously as she stared down at the small pile of toys, figuring she was about to learn a lot more about it.

The first thing Madam Jeanette selected was clearly a collar, and Sarah couldn't help whining a little bit as the leather-and-chrome strap was secured around her neck. Her mistress petted her hair again, probably assuming that the whining was a deliberate part of the act. Sarah was no longer very certain about her own motivations, and for all she knew, whatever submissive creature had been awakened within her might have already been playing the pet.

Sarah was mystified about the two small leather sacks, but undeterred, her mistress simply said, "Give me your hand." Their purpose was soon revealed, as both hands were encased in the strange gloves. Examining the first more closely while Madam Jeanette secured the second, Sarah saw that the mitten-like accessories had some kind of hard, rubbery material embedded in the palms, made to resemble a dog's paw. With both hands sheathed, she worried about her ability to free herself, but her brain simply reminded her that she trusted Madam Jeanette, and she abandoned the line of anxious thought.

The kneepads that were strapped on next were not mysterious, but Sarah swallowed nervously at the implication that she was evidently expected to crawl around as part of the petplay. She supposed it made sense, but the idea made her burn with a mix of humiliation and arousal.

By the time the anal plug with its attached tail was being eased into her ass, Sarah was struggling to avoid another unwanted orgasm. She felt almost feverish, and in her desperation to find something else to think about, she found herself hyperaware of a drop of her moisture clinging to her pussy lip tenaciously, swaying slightly side to side as she struggled to keep her hips from reflexively wiggling for her mistress.

"Just a couple of finishing touches left!" Madam Jeanette said cheerfully, giving the tail a whack to make it wag, and incidentally causing the drop of Sarah's lust to fall to the carpet. Her mistress grabbed a purse from a nearby table and rummaged around in it for a moment before extracting what appeared to be a make-up case. She took a cotton pad from it and daubed something on Sarah's nose, which tickled and made her want to sneeze.

"What do you think, Sarah-pup?" Jeanette asked with a smile, holding up the compact mirror to show off her work. Sarah was unsurprised to see that her nose had been darkened, presumably to make it look more dog-like, but the smoky expression of arousal distorting her familiar features almost made her think she was looking at someone else. She was baffled by her lust, and if anything, her confusion seemed to be reinforcing it rather than diminishing it.

Sarah opened her mouth to respond, but couldn't think of anything to say. Her body, or whatever submissive spirit seemed to have taken it over, spoke up instead. "Ruff! Ruff! Ruff!" Sarah barked animatedly, feeling herself blush hotter after each utterance.

"Good girl!" Madam Jeanette exclaimed, rubbing Sarah's head as she praised her, then letting her hands run down the puppy-girl's back and flanks, even tweaking a dangling nipple. Sarah wriggled happily at the attention, making her tail wag energetically.

Standing up and clipping a leash to Sarah's collar, her mistress said, "Let's go show you off, Sarah-pup!" She tugged gently on the cord as she walked toward the curtains, with Sarah scrambling on all fours to keep up.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Positive Reinforcement Learning A magical training collar made for dogs works on Bella too.in Mind Control
The Doll Wendy goes to a sex shop to buy a gift for her boyfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Down on the Farm Ch. 01 Nicole plans evening of self-bondage games in abandoned barn.in BDSM
Violating Sandie Ch. 01 His favorite student doesn't know she's been conditioned.in Mind Control
The Escape Room - Room 01: Sammy An elaborate escape room turns four women into bimbo sextoys.in Mind Control
More Stories