Accidentally Kinky Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah finds herself attending a fetish convention nude (2/2)
7.5k words
5.3k
4
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
343 Followers

Preface: This story contains an implausible self-hypnosis plot device, and therefore strays into dubious consent and reluctance at times. It also features public nudity and exhibitionism (ENF), some BDSM (chiefly DS with a dash of BD) including orgasm denial and forced orgasm, toys and anal play, public sex, puppy play, and a skosh of food play near the end. The sex scenes are F-solo, MF, and FF.

Accidentally Kinky

Chapter 7

Sarah could feel goosebumps prickling her skin as she crawled behind her mistress and through the crowd. She thought she might be starting to disassociate again, thanks to powerfully conflicting feelings battling for dominance. The more rational part of her mind, which she desperately wanted to believe was the 'real' her, was cringing with abject humiliation at her state. It was bad enough that she had stripped herself and wandered about the convention naked, but to be led around on a leash and dressed as a fetish pet girl was the most degrading experience she'd ever been through.

At the same time, however, it was the most thrilling sexual adventure of her entire life, better even than her wildest fantasies. Surrendering herself to domination by Madam Jeanette had been heady and wonderful, but now that she had yielded her identity, in some respects her very humanity, she felt almost as if she were a true bitch in heat. She half-expected to see steam rising up around her wagging butt-plug tail when she glanced over her shoulder in response to someone's whistle.

Sarah started paying more attention to the crowd, and realized that she wasn't the center of attention, despite getting a lot of admiring looks. Nearly everyone noticed her, and Madam Jeanette attracted a fair amount of interest herself, but after smiling (or sometimes sneering) for a few moments, most people returned their attention to the various displays and demonstrations. The knowledge slightly eased Sarah's sense of shame.

Before long, however, the duo reached their destination, and Sarah cringed to see a large banner proclaiming that they were entering the 'Pet Store' section of the convention. Sure enough, once past the curtains that partially blocked the view of casual passers-by, it became quite obvious that puppies and other pets were well-represented.

Madam Jeanette moved off to the side a little and smiled down at her pet as Sarah sat up on her haunches and stared, open-mouthed, at the vista. There were perhaps a hundred individuals in the curtained-off alcove, and probably a third of those were pets. Most were also on leashes, but their garb ranged from basically nude, like her, to completely covered in shiny materials, which she assumed were made of rubber or latex. The majority of the pets were women, but she could see at least half a dozen that were quite obviously male. Some, especially those fully encased, she wasn't sure about.

"Would Sarah-pup like to meet some of the other pets?" Madam Jeanette asked in a syrupy voice, patting her submissive on the head. Sarah nodded, then abruptly realized she'd let her tongue loll out of her open mouth again, causing her to drool on her tits once more. Annoyed and embarrassed at herself, she clamped her jaws tightly and crawled behind her mistress's feet.

As they wended their way through the displays, it became apparent that the area was subdivided for different types of pets. The side they were on appeared to be devoted to 'household' pets, principally puppies and kittens, although Sarah saw one girl sporting rabbit ears and fuzzy panties. The other side of the hall was dedicated to 'barnyard' pets, and seemed to be dominated by ponies, but a couple of women were wearing cow-print bikinis with cut-outs for their large nipples.

Sarah suddenly found herself almost swarmed by a crowd of other crawling pets, most of whom seemed to believe they were exempt from the 'no contact' rules. For all she knew, perhaps that was the case, as she hadn't carefully read all of the various provisos. It made her a little uncomfortable, but her instincts took over, and she found herself licking and sniffing the other pets, even though her face burned as she did so.

Sarah was aware of Madam Jeanette chit-chatting with the other owners while the pets got acquainted in their own ways. For the most part, the other puppies went back to their games after the introduction, chasing balls or playing tug-of-war with a towel. One of the male puppies seemed particularly eager to get to know her better, however, and Sarah was mortified to find herself staring at his erection.

The puppy boy was dressed more or less the same as Sarah, insofar as he was collared and wearing paw-mittens on his hands. He also had some kind of open harness arrangement that partially covered his torso, hips, and crotch. His boner was allowed to protrude from an opening in the garment, however, and it was covered in a bright, red condom-like sheathe. The way the dangling tip swayed made Sarah think that it had trapped a fairly substantial amount of precum, or perhaps he'd even ejaculated into it. She swallowed in a suddenly dry throat when the puppy boy pushed his rubber-clad erection against her foot, but didn't pull away.

Seeming encouraged, he stuck his face right up against Sarah's ass and started sniffling loudly, even giving her a lick or two. The puppy girl yelped, but found her body pushing itself into the contact, much to her chagrin. The puppy boy accepted the invitation immediately and began licking up her copious juices, growling playfully and wagging his own tail with abandon.

"Looks like your bitch needs a stud," said the woman holding the puppy boy's leash, laughing mirthfully.

Madam Jeanette was looking down at her pet with an expression of amusement and consternation. "Goodness, Sarah-pup! You're insatiable!"

"Ruff! Ruff! Awoo!" said Sarah, looking at her mistress through half-lidded eyes as she twitched her hips. It still felt demeaning to be reduced to barking, but in some ways, she thought it might be sparing her the humiliation of begging to be fucked with actual words.

Madam Jeanette seemed to get the picture anyway, and told the other woman, "If you want to let your puppy get his rocks off with my little tramp, I suppose that's okay."

"You heard the lady, Scruffy," said the woman holding his leash. "Go ahead and mount the bitch."

The puppy boy, presumably called Scruffy, barked in a surprisingly deep voice and scrambled to crawl onto Sarah's back. She braced herself, spreading her legs and paws more widely, and panted eagerly as the young man stabbed frantically with his member, seeking her opening. With a little careful maneuvering, Sarah helped him line things up, and whimpered with delight when he slid into her depths.

Sarah's tongue dangled out of her mouth again, dripping drool onto the carpet, but she no longer cared. Her rational mind was howling with disbelief even as her body occasionally howled with satisfaction at being fucked. She felt a couple of the other puppy girls licking her face in the midst of the action and blindly returned the favor, albeit haphazardly.

Sarah was silently thankful for the kneepads and gloves, which provided her with adequate protection from the rough, industrial carpeting. She kept trying to lean closer to the ground, burdened by the weight of the man fucking her, but couldn't bear the scratchy feeling on her sensitive nipples for more than a few strokes.

After her first orgasm, however, Sarah couldn't keep herself propped up, and collapsed onto her chest. She turned her head to the side and felt drool run out onto the stiff fibers of the carpet, even as she hazily watched the crowd that had gathered to witness her debasement. She whined and winced, and her mistress took pity on her.

Madam Jeanette sat cross-legged on the ground and scooted until her pet's head and upper body were in her lap. Sarah whimpered gratefully and nuzzled her mistress in the belly while they waited for the puppy boy to finish. She had a second orgasm just about the time Scruffy started howling to announce his own. She couldn't imagine a more humiliating scenario than being fucked like a dog and cumming twice, all in front of an audience, but counted it a small favor that at least she wouldn't have to flush herself clean now that the encounter was over.

"You're really something else," Madam Jeanette said softly as she stroked Sarah's hair. "I keep overestimating you, and then underestimating you. You're quite the mystery, pet!"

Sarah whined and weakly licked her mistress's fingers, feeling quite worn out. She mostly ignored the compliments and questions Madam Jeanette got about her, dozing in a half-aware state until she was finally prodded to get back to her hands and knees.

"Come along, Sarah-pup, it's time for something to eat!" Madam Jeanette said, tugging on the leash. Wearily, Sarah crawled behind her mistress once more as she led the way back to the lounge area. "Let me just take those gloves off so you can eat," said her mistress once they arrived.

"Ruff!" Sarah barked in disagreement, crouching to protect her gloves. She couldn't understand why she was refusing to be released, but no longer had the mental fortitude to resist her instincts much. Madam Jeanette also looked non-plussed, but eventually she shrugged and placed a plate of food and bowl of water on the ground, smirking as Sarah ate and drank like a dog.

Chapter 8

After Sarah finished her humiliating meal, she found herself instinctively humping the leg of her mistress, grinding her pussy against the woman's calf while she kissed and nuzzled around Madam Jeanette's hips and crotch, making the more dominant woman laugh merrily.

"You must have been terribly repressed for a long time, if this is how you act the first time you give up control," she teased, ruffling Sarah's hair. The submissive girl whined, uncertain if she was agreeing or arguing, but definitely not prepared to stop rubbing herself against her mistress.

"As much fun as it is playing with you, Sarah-pup, I do have several responsibilities that need to be seen to," said Madam Jeanette regretfully. "I don't think it'll be a good idea to have you crawling around at my heels all afternoon."

Sarah whimpered and whined, making her best puppy dog eyes at her mistress, even as her hips began working faster. Madam Jeanette pouted back and said, "Don't be like that, puppy! It's just for a few hours!" She reached lower to tug on Sarah's nipples and relented slightly, saying in a silly voice, "I guess you can go ahead and cum first, you goofy little bitch in heat!"

Sarah barked happily in acknowledgement and redoubled her efforts, smearing her juices all over her mistress's leg. Madam Jeanette shifted around a bit and pulled her puppy's head into her lap. Sarah inhaled deeply, savoring the scent of arousal that overwhelmed her, especially once her face was held tight by the warm thighs of her domme.

The partial restraint of her movement helped push Sarah over the edge, and she licked eagerly at the fabric that separated her from Madam Jeanette's pussy as her own spasmed and dripped. She could get just the barest hint of the taste she craved, but far too soon for her liking, her mistress pushed her head away. She whimpered, but her domme stood up and grabbed her by the hair.

Gently but firmly forcing Sarah's head toward the ground, Madam Jeanette said sternly, "Look at this mess you made!" Sarah saw a few dark spots on the carpet, and she was confident from the smell that they were stains of her passion. "Bad puppy, messing up the rug!" admonished her mistress, who then stuck her leg right up against Sarah's face. "You'd best lick this clean, bitch!"

Sarah whimpered and blushed while she obediently ran her tongue up and down Madam Jeanette's sex-smeared leg, mortified at just how much of her cream had been spread across her mistress's flesh. Sarah didn't normally get so wet during sex, but neither had she ever had so much sex in such a short span of time, nor so kinky.

Madam Jeanette eventually seemed to be satisfied with Sarah's cleaning efforts. "I guess that will do," she sighed. "My leg is still wet and shiny, but at least my puppy-slut did her best to lick up her juice." Sarah cringed a little at the remark, but felt a familiar flare of heat in her loins, much to her chagrin.

Picking up Sarah's leash and re-attaching it to her collar, Madam Jeanette said, "I just had an idea of where I can leave you so you won't get bored and lonely while I'm working." Tugging on the cord, Sarah was soon crawling behind her mistress as they once again entered the main area of the convention. Being seen in such a compromising condition was still giving Sarah conflicting pulses of shame and lust, and she paid little attention to where she was being led.

"Up you get!" said Madam Jeanette, patting her hand on a padded platform. Sarah obediently attempted to jump onto the seat, but eventually had to cheat and stand. Her mistress simply said, "Good girl!" as she tied her end of the leash to the bars that encased Sarah's new perch, which she belatedly realized was some kind of cage. She whimpered fearfully but did not attempt to escape.

"This is a kind of interactive display that allows us to sort of skirt around the general 'no contact' rules for regular convention-goers," Madam Jeanette explained. She reached into a nearby box and pulled out another Bluetooth vibrator in the shape of a small egg or bullet, which slid very easily into Sarah's warm, slippery folds. "This little pad on the front of the display lets anyone control the vibe in your cunt, without having to compromise the rules. Pretty clever, right?"

Sarah whimpered and rubbed absently at her crotch with a mitten-pawed hand, wishing she had the strength of will to object, or even better, to flee the scene. But when her mistress asked in a low voice if she was okay with being left in the predicament, Sarah barked happily and did her best to wag her tail despite being seated, to show that she trusted her domme to take care of her.

"Such a good girl!" Madam Jeanette praised, giving Sarah a passionate kiss on the lips as a reward. "Watch your arms and legs, dear," she said as she closed the swinging door of the cage, then began cuffing Sarah's limbs to the contraption. "If you look to your left, you'll see a panic button you can press with your head, in case you need someone to let you out. It's really there in case the person inside is gagged, but if you don't want to break character by just asking for something, you can use it instead."

Sarah barked again to show she understood, then whined and panted when her mistress activated the vibrator at a low intensity. "That should keep you simmering until someone comes along to push your buttons," she teased, giving her submissive an affectionate pat on the leg. "I'll pop by as often as I can to check on you. Be a good puppy!" Sarah jumped slightly in alarm as the cage began raising higher, leaving her sitting more or less at eye level of passers-by, putting her wet and wired sex on prominent display.

Sarah whined quietly as she watched her mistress saunter off with only an occasional backward glance or reassuring smile. Without Madam Jeanette nearby, however, Sarah found her focus widening again, and she stopped ignoring her surroundings. The convention hall was even more packed than it had been when she had arrived in the morning, and there appeared to be a larger number of nude and semi-nude people wandering around. A few hours ago Sarah might have been thankful for such a realization, but in her own mind her status had slipped so far that naked people were head and shoulders above her, even though she was literally sitting above all of the convention-goers at the time.

Looking around, Sarah saw that there were several other cages like hers lined up in a row, but they were all empty. She wondered about the absence of other people in similar straits, hoping that she would at least not be the only person singled out for such attention, but eventually noticed a sign that proclaimed the official demonstration wasn't happening until that evening. With a sinking feeling, Sarah watched a small group of people become intrigued by her presence and approach her cage.

Chapter 9

"Look at the adorable puppy!" said a blonde woman, one of four people standing in front of Sarah's cage.

"I don't recognize the breed," said a dark-haired bearded man, sounding sardonic.

"I think it's some kind of setter," said another man, whose hair and beard were going gray.

"You two are idiots," said the fourth person, a brunette woman who was also starting to show streaks of gray in her hair. She and the blonde were carefully reading the instructions next to the tablet that was fastened on a pedestal in front of the cage, while the two men seemed content to study Sarah.

"Oh my god, they've got her coochie online!" exclaimed the blonde, whose attention focused on Sarah's crotch and the small antenna that was visible, poking up from her cleft. Sarah's legs flexed, desiring to cut off the view of her intimate places, but the bars of the cage and her ankle cuffs prevented any such efforts to protect her modesty, if she actually still had any.

The two men seemed more intrigued by the display and began reading, while the older woman reached out with her finger to adjust one of the controls on the tablet. The gentle buzzing of the toy inside Sarah became much stronger and louder, and she fairly vibrated in sympathy, letting loose a growling howl of lust at the sudden increase of intensity. All four of her observers laughed at her reaction.

"Man, you couldn't pay me enough to be in her shoes!" laughed the blonde, watching Sarah's breasts bounce and wiggle as she moved.

"She's not wearing any shoes," the younger man supplied helpfully, smirking at Sarah's face, who was doing her best to avoid eye contact with any of them.

The blonde rolled her eyes and said, "Ugh, fine, I wouldn't want to be in her cringey paw-gloves, then!" Sarah's fists clenched in reflexive shame at the reminder, and she made a feeble and pointless effort to draw her arms back through the holes they were cuffed to, succeeding only in rattling the chains.

"Are you sure?" teased the older woman as she continued fiddling with the controls absent-mindedly, making Sarah squirm. "I saw there was a banner for a 'pet store' over at the other end of the hall. We can probably get you kitted out."

"Don't give him any fucking ideas!" squealed the blonde, blushing, as the younger man nodded his head energetically in agreement.

"Let's leave the puppy-girl to her toys, there's lots of other stuff to see and do," said the older man, starting to edge away from the display. The older woman smiled up at Sarah and moved to follow him.

"Yeah, I think we need to drag you away from this slut," said the blonde woman, eying the younger man with a mix of amusement and annoyance on her face. She started walking toward the older couple, and her partner began to follow, but turned back and quickly shifted the vibrator into a higher power mode. He grinned up at Sarah and saluted, then dashed away.

Sarah whimpered and moaned increasingly loudly as the vibrator drove her steadily closer to another climax. She watched the crowd nervously, still embarrassed to think of having an audience for something that she would ordinarily have considered intensely private, even though she now knew that being watched would make her orgasm that much stronger. While a few people did happen to notice her display, however, none of them rushed over to get a closer look.

In some ways, the peak Sarah reached in her cage was the lowest moment of her life to that point. However humiliating it might have been to cum while a bunch of people eagerly watched, it was nothing to the utter degradation of being forced to climax publicly and being basically ignored. It made Sarah feel like less than an object. She was cumming wetly, dripping all over her seat, and she was being paid as much attention as any other part of the background.

Bamagan
Bamagan
343 Followers