Accidentally Kinky Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
359 Followers

To her considerable relief, several taxis were staged near the entrance, presumably waiting for people with early flights to catch. Even though her plane didn't leave until that evening, Sarah had no intention of lingering anywhere near the hotel, so she hopped in the closest one and asked the driver to hurry as fast as he could. He, too, gave her a funny look, but perhaps her anxiety and urgency convinced him not to explain or ask questions.

The cabbie knew his job, at least, and Sarah gave him a very generous tip in her haste to get away. Entering the airport, she made a beeline for a restroom, where she thought she might hide for the next several hours, especially after she noticed several more people giving her odd looks while she navigated through the uncrowded main area.

It wasn't until she was washing up that Sarah finally noticed what people had been staring at. Somehow, in all her rush and anxiety to get away, she hadn't noticed that she was wearing her collar again. She knew it had been taken off before she showered, and she hadn't been wearing it while Jeanette had given her the best fuck of her life. Shivering with a thrill of unwanted arousal at the memory, Sarah concluded that her mistress... that the woman in question... must have put it back on her while she slept.

A flare of anger at the presumption boiled through Sarah and her hand went to the offending piece of leather and chrome. As her fingers tightened around it, however, the heat of her ire transitioned to lust with alarming abruptness. She gasped and blushed as she felt her loins quiver and her sex spasm. She hastily withdrew her hand and leaned against the sinks, breathing as heavily as if she'd just run up another flight of stairs. Her eyes seemed suspiciously bright in her reflected image.

Sarah finally tore her gaze away from the mirror and opened her luggage, cursing herself again for not packing neatly. She eventually found what she was looking for, a turtleneck sweater she'd packed in case the air conditioning was too strong for her comfort. Although she still felt a little feverish from her unexpected arousal, the extra layer at least concealed the fact that she was wearing a collar she couldn't bear to take off yet.

As Sarah went through the process of getting to her proper concourse, resigned to a very long wait for her flight, even assuming it wasn't delayed, she wondered just how deeply her experiences with Jeanette had affected her. Although every memory of the dominant woman provoked a mix of shame and anxiety, she realized that fascination and lust were lurking beneath, possibly just biding their time before they overcame her inhibitions once more.

Sarah did her best to put such thoughts out of her mind as she settled in for her lengthy vigil. She tried to distract herself by reading the news on her phone, but her mind kept wandering, and soon she was lost in a mix of memories and fantasies, absently toying with the neck of her sweater and what it concealed.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
BamaganBamaganabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous Thank you! I have no current plans to continue this story, although I might revisit the characters someday in a different tale. If they encounter each other again, it probably wouldn't be accidentally!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hey there. Great story. Is that it for this one or will there by part 3?

ccitydudeccitydude2 months ago

I thought golf was a really stupid endeavor until I played my first round. I was hooked, so your point is well taken.

BamaganBamagan2 months agoAuthor

@ccitydude Thank you! I can't really explain why anyone likes any of the things they do, other than just assuming that's how their brains are wired. I don't understand why anyone likes golf or cucumbers, but clearly they have their fans, and some of the people who like those things turn out to be murderers. The world's a funny place.

ccitydudeccitydude2 months ago

Your story is very well written. Your protagonist, Sarah, is very sympathetic. Her escape was gripping. Well done. That's my critique. The rest is a manifesto or rant, if you will.

I don't understand dom/sub. I say that literally. I know that there is a great deal of dom/sub, BDSM, and reluctance sex out there. I just don't get it. I don't wish to control anyone, and I certainly don't wish to be controlled by anyone. It seems to me that a good deal of the world's problems stem from folks wishing to dominate other folks. I'm a live and let live kind of guy, and that how I enjoy sex.

Thank you for a well written story. I tried to get it, but it is just beyond me. Well done.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Saving the Dairy Farm Dairy worker take medication to become a Huccow.in Fetish
Mutari Island Mystery Ch. 01 Three ladies on a camping trip start acting very oddly...in NonHuman
Sex Shop Slut Innocent Catholic girl finds herself in a sticky situation.in First Time
The Bimbo Slut Game Ch. 01 Maddy has to play sexual games in public.in Fetish
Hiram's Dairy Farm Ch. 01 Hiram and Rita start a new journey for the farm…in Fetish
More Stories