Accidentally Kinky Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's disgrace only compounded itself, since the vibrator was continuing to run at a high intensity, setting her off repeatedly, and mostly with the same lack of notice from the crowd. Her howling orgasms brought occasional laughter and pointing, but no one seemed to care enough to investigate more closely. Sarah was soon reduced to barking and whining at anyone who approached her general vicinity, trying to catch their eyes, begging for help but only as a dog would. Most ignored her, and the few who met her gaze merely smirked or grinned at her predicament.

Madam Jeanette finally returned about an hour later, although Sarah was almost in a fugue state by that time. Her mistress was accompanied by several other men and women, and she was apparently raving to them about the new sub she'd found. Sarah-pup barked and whined whenever it seemed necessary, but her rational mind was no longer paying attention to such things. She was aware when the people started varying the speed and intensity of her vibrator again, and while her body responded, her mind was checked out. She barely noticed when her pussy rippled with another orgasm.

Madam Jeanette seemed to realize that something was amiss, however, and Sarah was soon being lowered and removed from the cage, and the vibrator was taken out. Sarah whined and whispered, "Thank you," the first words she'd spoken in hours, as far as she could remember. She was too weak and shaky to walk, or even crawl, and found herself being carried back to the lounge area by her mistress and some man she didn't know. They deposited her on one of the couches, where she promptly curled into a fetal position.

Sarah wanted to doze off, but Madam Jeanette was soon back with a bottle of water and a straw, insisting that she needed to rehydrate. Reluctantly, Sarah sipped on the cool drink, becoming more eager for it as she realized how thirsty she was. The container was soon empty, and she had drained half of a second one before she finally felt satiated.

Madam Jeanette stroked her sub's hair and said, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you unsupervised for so long. I wasn't thinking about the fact that there wasn't an attendant there yet. I hope you'll forgive me."

Sarah licked her mistress's hand to show the apology was accepted, then laid herself back down on the couch and curled up. Madam Jeanette patted her sub's naked thigh and said, "Thank you. You can just rest here for now. I'll check in again soon. If you're feeling up to it, you can join me for my evening demonstration, but if you're still tired, just stay here until we close up for the night and I'll walk you home. Well, not home, but you know what I mean."

Sarah nodded and smiled, yipping once in a quiet way, then closed her eyes and almost immediately fell asleep.

Chapter 10

"Hey, there, my sweet pup. Feeling any better?" Madam Jeanette's soft voice roused Sarah from her slumber. Blearily, she tried to focus her eyes on her mistress, confused about where she was and why she was thinking about having an owner. Her first muzzy notion was that she was still half-dreaming, but further memories slid back into place as she awoke.

"Oh, wow," she thought as she stared wide-eyed at the sexy blue-haired woman who was holding her leash, which had apparently been reattached to her collar. She trusted her mistress, inexplicably to be sure, although for the life of her she couldn't imagine why she'd allowed anyone to dress her and treat her like an animal, nor why she'd play along so happily and cum so heartily from the humiliation.

"Ruff! Ruff! Ruff!" Sarah barked, blushing at her continued subservience. Madam Jeanette simply smiled and stroked her puppy's hair, making her pant and wriggle with pleasure.

"You looked so peaceful and adorable snoozing on the couch that I didn't have the heart to wake you up for the night's big finale," Madam Jeanette said with a smirk as she continued her caresses. "But I thought you probably had had about enough for one day already; cutting you off might have been the best thing for everyone."

Sarah whined a little, but on the whole felt some degree of relief from not being subjected to yet another new sexual adventure, especially one that sounded like it would have had the biggest audience of all. She became aware that half the lights across the convention hall, visible over the curtains that separated the lounge area from the rest of the exhibits, had been turned off, and the muted roar of hundreds of people talking was gone.

Madam Jeanette evidently guessed what Sarah was thinking from her expression and explained, "The convention is over for the evening. A few of the people who aren't going to be here tomorrow are staying late to take down their booth displays, but pretty much everyone else is either headed to bed or to one of the afterparties." She scratched her submissive behind the ear and said, "I'd ordinarily be at one of the parties myself, but I think you and I could have more fun back in my room."

Sarah's sex spasmed at the blatant innuendo, not to mention the pleasure of the petting, and she barked eagerly to show her enthusiasm for the invitation. Madam Jeanette smiled naughtily and admitted, "I was very much hoping you'd like that plan. Follow me, pet!"

Sarah's kneepads had been removed while she was caged and she didn't know what had happened to them, but she figured she'd be okay crawling as far as the entrance hall where her clothes and other possessions were stored. She glanced around as they moved through the almost deserted area, no longer very concerned about the occasional glance she received from the handful of people still there, although she felt a flush of embarrassment when she made eye contact with the man who'd persuaded her to demonstrate his sex swing.

The check desk attendant had apparently also left for the day, but it didn't take Sarah's mistress long to locate the only plastic tub that was still full. Madam Jeanette pulled it off the shelf and confirmed the name, but hesitated before opening it. She glanced down at her pet and seemed to be considering something before getting another devious grin and said, "It's technically against the rules for anyone to be naked or partially naked outside of the convention hall, but it's pretty late. How do you feel about letting me lead you to my room on your leash?"

Sarah was flabbergasted and wanted to say no, forcefully and unequivocally, but before she could voice her denial, her body answered for her. To her horror and shame, her ass was wiggling excitedly, making her butt-plug tail wag so hard it slapped her cheeks. To add further indignity, she held her paws up in the classic begging pose of a puppy who wanted a treat very badly.

"Always full of surprises!" Madam Jeanette cooed as she reached down to rub one of Sarah's breasts. "I'll just bring the bin with us for now. Try to keep your voice down while we're in the hallways!" Hardly able to believe the situation, Sarah crawled after her mistress as they entered the hotel proper, although her meek silence was more from terror than obedience.

The duo did not encounter anyone on the short trek to the elevators, and the car they entered was unoccupied, which was something of a relief to both women. When they reached the floor where Madam Jeanette was staying their luck wavered, however, as a large group of people were waiting to enter. From the astonished looks on their faces, Sarah guessed that they probably weren't there for the fetish convention.

Madam Jeanette played it cool, however, tugging on the leash and simply saying, "Come on, puppy, this is our floor!" as she exited the elevator. The mixed group of middle-aged men and women parted automatically to let them through, and Sarah kept her head down, trying to hide her face beneath her hair as best she could. No one said anything until they were at the door to her mistress's room. While Madam Jeanette took out her card to unlock it, Sarah could hear the scandalized whispers of the crowd as they filled the car, questioning her sanity and decency, among other things.

Finally safe in the hotel room, Sarah found her arms and legs giving out and she gracelessly collapsed to the floor, breathing heavily. "Don't let those prudes and their judgements get you down," advised her mistress, who knelt on the ground to stroke her pet. "There's nothing wrong with enjoying sexy games with a friend."

Sarah sighed and arched her back to meet the caresses as Madam Jeanette continued speaking. "I know you love the puppy game, but I think we should take your props off for now. You probably need to use the restroom, and honestly, it'd be a good idea to take a shower and rinse off some of the residues of your earlier fun."

Sarah reflexively sniffed at her armpit and as close to her crotch as she could get, which made her grimace with distaste. Her mistress laughed a little at the expression as she started removing the paw gloves. Once done, she worked on taking off the collar and leash, and Sarah reached back to pull free the butt-plug with her tail. Her ass felt empty and stretched, which was a very curious and unsettling sensation to her.

Sarah got unsteadily to her feet, feeling awkward after so much crawling, and tottered to the bathroom while Madam Jeanette said she'd prepare some snacks and wine for when she was done. Staring at herself in the mirror, Sarah wondered who was looking back. Although she appeared superficially the same as she had last night, aside from the smeared make-up on her nose, she thought it might be an entirely different person reflected. Could a single day change someone so completely?

After taking care of her needs and getting cleaned up, a wet-haired Sarah timidly left the bathroom, still naked despite a growing desire to at least wrap herself in a towel. She stopped cold and her breath hitched when she saw what awaited her.

Madam Jeanette lay sprawled on the bed, propped up by pillows behind her shoulders, and had arrayed a variety of small pieces of food across her naked body. Slices of cheese and meat, crackers, and olives dotted her breasts, belly, and thighs as she reclined there, holding a glass of dark wine and smiling at her submissive. "Hungry?" she teased, winking before taking a sip of her drink.

Sarah's stomach growled in response, which made her grin shyly as she approached the bed. She intuitively understood that Madam Jeanette did not intend for her to use her fingers to pluck the dainty morsels off her flesh, but didn't quite know how or where to begin. Her mistress smiled and ran her free hand across her throat and down to her breast, squeezing it and tweaking the nipple briefly to make it stand up even more erectly.

Sarah took the hint and leaned down to grasp one of the treats with her lips, finding it a little awkward at first, but soon figured out an effective method. The first bite only exacerbated her hunger, and she eagerly sought out the other bits and bobs from the living snack tray. Her arousal, briefly forgotten while she had refreshed herself, burst back into flame, and she started to really get into the new game.

Sarah gazed adoringly at her mistress as she messily licked up the crumbs and other residues left behind on the serving breast, pleased to see that her domme's breathing was getting heavier and her eyes were getting smoky with lust. She gave the nipple a kiss and gentle bite before moving to the other breast and repeating the process.

Sarah giggled as she made her way down Madam Jeanette's body, nibbling at the treats resting on her firm belly. Her mistress couldn't help some twitching and spasming as Sarah's lips and tongue tickled her sensitive flesh. "Thirsty?" she asked breathlessly while her submissive licked up the lingering traces of the repast.

Sarah nodded, unsure what to expect, and grinned goofily as Madam Jeanette tipped her glass slightly, spilling a small amount of her wine into her belly button. Both women laughed after Sarah slurped up the offering, licking her chops and looking at her mistress expectantly until she poured her sub a refill.

Sarah proceeded lower, eating the morsels on Madam Jeanette's thighs and beginning to pant with lust as the aroma of her mistress's arousal became ever stronger. When she'd finished licking up the last bits of her meal, she looked up to meet her lover's eyes as she deliberately lowered her face to the woman's neatly trimmed landing strip, also dyed blue. "Still thirsty," she whispered.

Madam Jeanette smiled and poured the small remainder of her wine directly on her mound, shivering as the cool liquid trickled into her folds. Sarah took a deep breath and leaned down to clean up the mess. It took several licks before she was able to properly appreciate the flavor of her mistress separately from the taste of the wine, and she growled with lust at the thought of drinking deeply from her trusted lover, who had done such a good job of introducing her to new fetishes.

Sarah lavished Madam Jeanette's pussy with as much love, attention, and skill as she could muster. She expected that her technique probably lacked the refinement of experience, but she hoped that simply doing the things she enjoyed would not lead her astray. She thought that her neediness and happiness were at least being conveyed, since her mistress was moaning wantonly, writhing on the bed and clutching Sarah's head tightly with her hands.

Madam Jeanette's cries reached a crescendo and her thighs clamped around Sarah's head as she squirted a small amount of juice into her sub's mouth. She was caught by surprise and choked slightly before acclimating to the new experience. Her mistress moaned and said, "Keep going! Don't stop!" so Sarah quickly resumed her licking, eager to slurp up as much of the fluid as she could.

Madam Jeanette came twice more, squirting an even larger volume of her cum each time, before she finally pushed her sub's head away and crossed her legs, too sensitive to continue for the time being. Sarah contented herself with kissing and lapping at her mistress's thighs, eventually prodding her to roll over onto her stomach so she could lick up the juices that had collected beneath them and now coated her rump.

Sarah finished her self-appointed cleaning task and rested her head on Madam Jeanette's firm but ample ass, wondering if they were done. She was just starting to doze when her mistress stirred and moved to get off the bed. Standing up, she commanded her sub, "Get in the middle and present, puppy."

It took Sarah a moment to understand, but when it finally clicked, she obeyed with alacrity, getting up on her hands and knees and crawling forward until there was room behind her on the mattress. She looked over her shoulder and saw her mistress stepping into a strap-on harness and cinching it tight. Madam Jeanette smiled and jumped up and down a little, making her breasts and her fake cock bounce. Sarah panted with lust and anticipation, wagging her ass invitingly.

Madam Jeanette crawled onto the bed and stroked her puppy's flanks lovingly as she positioned herself for mounting. Her fingers explored Sarah's folds, making sure she was ready, and then she started slowly forcing the rubber dick into her submissive's steamy sex. Sarah gasped, surprised by how cool it was, but grunted with pleasure nevertheless.

Madam Jeanette quickly picked up speed, discovering that her puppy was well beyond ready for such treatment, and was soon thrusting her hips with almost reckless abandon. Both women were howling with carnal indulgence as sweat and other fluids dripped down their skin and soaked the comforter.

With a final piercing wail, Sarah's whole body clenched with paralysis as the strongest, deepest orgasm of her life took hold. Despite the dim lighting of the room her vision went white. Her ears told her that her mistress was also crying out her own conclusion, but the sound seemed distant, almost like an echo. Time meant nothing to her as she drifted through a warm and fuzzy void.

When her brain finally started interpreting her senses again, Sarah realized she was being spooned by Jeanette, who had apparently removed the harness. Her lover seemed to be asleep already, and her warm nude body behind presented a striking contrast to the goose-pimpled, sweat-chilled flesh of Sarah's front side. She shivered slightly but didn't bother trying to get under the covers, not wanting to disturb their embrace. Grabbing one of the pillows that had been piled up, Sarah hugged it to her breasts and belly, curling up slightly. Jeanette nuzzled sleepily at her hair, and soon both women were taking the deep, slow breaths of total exhaustion.

Chapter 11

Sarah wasn't sure what had roused her, but she was suddenly completely alert in a dark room. She felt truly awake and whimpered very quietly as she contemplated her outrageous behavior. She glanced over at Jeanette, whom she had apparently stopped thinking of as her mistress, and noticed that she had rolled away and was no longer spooning Sarah. She must have awoken at some point in the night, though, since both women were now covered by the stained and still-damp blankets.

An urge to flee rose up within Sarah, but she forced herself not to panic, determined not to leap out of bed screaming or do anything else that was likely to wake her erstwhile lover. Very carefully, she slid out from under the covers and tip-toed around the bed. There was just enough light leaking in around the curtains for her to make out the plastic bin that contained her belongings.

Holding her breath, Sarah slowly unsnapped the clasps that held the lid on, then lifted it free. She hesitated for a moment, undecided about the best way to proceed, but finally just scooped up everything and crept stealthily toward the door to the hallway. As quietly as she could, she opened it and peeked outside, making sure no one was there.

Seeing that the coast was clear, Sarah darted into the hallway, still completely nude except for the bundle of her belongings that partially shielded her breasts. She ran for the elevators, but as she heard the door to Jeanette's room close loudly behind her, she abruptly changed her mind and fled toward the stairwell, thinking it was less likely to be occupied.

Sarah's bare feet slapped loudly on the concrete stairs as she darted up several flights in a blind panic. When she had to stop to catch her breath, her anxiety about her nudity reasserted itself. Dropping the pile on the landing, she hurriedly grabbed her shirt and pants, scrambling into them without bothering about underwear. She made a new bundle with the remnants and scooted out of the stairwell, worried that she'd made too much noise and was being followed.

Sarah stepped into the hall and scurried along it until she found the room with the icemaker and vending machines, which she ducked into and waited anxiously to see if anyone would accost her. She nearly jumped out of her clothes again when the ice machine loudly dispensed more chips, but after a few minutes of nothing else happening, Sarah slowly crept back out of the alcove.

Noticing that she was only two floors above the one she was staying on, Sarah went to the stairwell at the opposite end of the hallway and snuck down it, peering anxiously out to make sure her floor was deserted. Card in hand, she rushed to her door and fumbled to get inside. Once safely beyond the barrier, she dropped her bundle and slid down to the floor, almost crying with relief.

Sarah permitted herself only a couple of minutes to recover. She quickly started packing her things up, very haphazardly, even though it galled her to be so messy. She paused only long enough to change into her most modest outfit and the heaviest underwear she'd brought.

Peeking into the hallway once again and finding it still deserted, which wasn't hugely surprising given the early hour, Sarah decided to risk the elevators and summoned one to take her to the lobby. She forced herself to walk slowly and calmly to the desk, not wanting to attract attention to herself. The attendant did give her a strange look as she checked out, which made her extremely nervous and self-conscious, but she couldn't bear to ask why he was staring.