All Comments on 'Accidentally On-Purpose Pt. 01'

by GentlemanMariner

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really? In this dystopian future, you can have slsves

But still need to volunteer to get accepted into Stanford?and that this woman, who sees women being raped, is so turned on that she thinks of becoming one?

I read this story to your wife while she was busy sucking my cock and even she thought it was stupid. At least, that’s what I thought she said; but then again, her mouth was full.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fascinating plunge into a dark universe

Like how it gradually turns darker and darker. Lots of mysterious hints, suspense and erotic thrill.

If You like to indulge into forbidden fantasies with a touch of dark there is little to complain about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A great beginning

Happy to see slaver operation from inside! This is very good. Cannot wait for the next part. Using slave yoga is a nice idea. M

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago
As the Magic 8-Ball says, "Signs point to yes."

"An hour later Michelle emerged from orientation with... a strong sense of trepidation; maybe this internship was a bad idea? " Hmm... probably.

Joe_Doe_StoriesJoe_Doe_Storiesover 4 years ago
FANTASTIC Beginning!

Wonderful, detailed setup, that really got into the psychology of each of the characters. It's interesting to watch Michelle both enjoy her new found power while entertaining fantasies about her own submission.

I also like the twist of her being a smart young asian student. I imagine some of the Texas girls she's enslaving might well resent being handled by someone they perceive as "foreign" and tell her as much; Michelle in turn might take an added pleasure in introducing them to their new lives - and tell them so!

Lots of great possibilities here - I certainly hope we see Lena again, for example, either buying a slave or perhaps??? Do gradings go through intake? GULP!

As an honors student, I wonder if Michelle gets pulled by upper management to do some programming or data analysis, including a review of Ms. Steiner's area, which she greatly resents.

I can hardly wait to see where this is going, as you've done some classic world building here. Thank you so much for sharing this, and I really love your work!

johnnuttalljohnnuttallover 4 years ago
Michelle is going to make a wonderful slave

The question in my mind does daddy sell her or her new friend Sandy finds a way to enslave her.

JeepsterdJeepsterdover 4 years ago
Awesome

great start to what I hope will be a long story!

writingsomethingnewwritingsomethingnewover 4 years ago
Good story

Michelle is an interesting character and I love when stories slow play the action instead of just jumping into the main conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start to another great story

Glad to see you writing another great story in the Three Sisters Universe. This one looks very promising. I get the feeling that interns will have to have some hands on training in the slave role at this job.

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years agoAuthor
ZZchromosome

(Always loved your username BTW)

Oh yes, yes indeed: Stanford is probably not in the cards for our heroine :)

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years agoAuthor
johnnuttall

Honestly, as to Michelle's fate I'm standing at a three-way intersection, I'm not sure which direction she's going to take; I suspect it will be as much as surprise to me as it will be to everyone else!

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years agoAuthor
Jeepsterd

Thanks! Would you believe this started off as a one or two page standalone that has now grown to at least three parts? (insert grimacing emoji here) So I think you'll get your wish!

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years agoAuthor
first Anonymous commenter

A big problem with writing this sort of fiction is how to convey the million-and-one things about society that everyone living in that society *already knows* but readers won't and in many cases cannot. Some writers here (like Joe_Doe_Stories with one of my personal favorites "Self Slave Grading Do's & Don'ts") create a great, fun story that also serves as an introduction or guide book for new readers. I'm working on something similar in the form of an actual guidebook that may help.

As for your second criticism, fair point but remember that this is a fantasy :) and I address it more in part two: young women who have never had any physical intimacy of any kind with a male and are then exposed to slaves who get certain forms of intimacy by the truckload are going to develop weird ideas about what turns them on, and Michelle is struggling with exactly that over the course of this story. For a counterpoint, Ms Steiner certainly does not like the sex assaults AT ALL.

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years agoAuthor
Secnd and third Anonymous commenters

Thanks, I'm glad you all are enjoying my weird little stories :)

But I must give credit where credit is due (I'll add it as a footnote in an update), I swiped the concept of "slave yoga" from Literotica author Joe_Doe_Stories, who has written a series of excellent stories featuring slave yoga and I highly encourage everyone to check them out.

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much Joe_Doe_Stories

Your praise means a great deal because your work was my inspiration to start writing in the first place! I also think a big reason I continue writing is to hopefully encourage *you* to continue writing :) Seriously, if you get hit by a bus before the Tracy series is finished I don't know what I'll do.

And as usual, excellent ideas and insights: why didn't I think of the "foreign" angle? I touched on it a bit in Three Sisters but it's an even more obvious fit here. I'm going to "punt" and say it just hadn't happened *yet* because Michelle was too new and unsure of herself. Yeah, that's the ticket :) And the Michelle "promotion" idea may have just changed the entire direction of the story... so off I go to do some re-writing :D

And yes, much more Lena in part two!

Once again, thanks and I'm so glad you like it.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago
@ John Doe

Honestly, Bruh, you think this chick is going to finish the series without a slave collar around her neck?

Hmm... let's give that some thorough empirical analytical analysis... sexy 18 year-old virgin Asian chick walks into slave emporium located in Literotica-ville... sexy 18 year-old virgin Asian chick walks out of slave emporium located in Literotica-ville a free woman.

Nope, just can't see it. I'm afraid my imagination is defective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another great one!

Loving the new story!

farbeyondourstarsfarbeyondourstarsover 4 years ago
Great Start!

I love the characters already and can't wait to see what's going to happen next. I do have my suspicions though ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting

I find it very interesting to read a story from a worker's perspective. Usually these slave-grading stories begin with an innocent girl who goes to be graded and end with the enslavement of the protagonist.

However, that is so predictable, and even the commenters of this first chapter expect Michelle to end up as a slave. I think it would be more fun if she were in fact to become more dominant and ultimately a slave owner. She is from a rich family after all and with a little sweet talking to her daddy might afford to buy a slave girl.

FantaghiroFantaghiroover 4 years ago
Only female slaves ...

... in your story makes it somewhat one-dimensional for me. Introducing male slaves would remove the inherent misogynistic element and open your story to a wider circle of readers. Otherwise an enjoyable read. Thank you.

fanny

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Male slaves

While I agree that male slaves would spice things up, I think it would be a (too?) drastic change in this world. ALL slave grading stories are about female slaves and all the procedures, the training (including in high school), the requirement to be graded for employment apply to women only.

Changing it so male slaves fit into this world might be nice, but that would be its own story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MOAR

That about sums it up. Thank you for posting and hope to see a part 2 soon!

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years agoAuthor
farbeyondourstars

Thanks! I’m going to try to subvert everyone’s expectations, hopefully my story telling skills will be up to the challenge :)

FantaghiroFantaghiroover 4 years ago
Anonymous Male Slaves

Nothing is set in stone. This is fiction, there is no: this applies only to women. I’d say break the mould - don’t let your fantasy be imprisoned by convention.

I look forward to the next chapter.

Fanny

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years agoAuthor
Fantaghiro

I’m glad you enjoyed the story! And thanks for your comments, you’re providing honest criticism and I appreciate it.

I actually agree that male slaves would be an interesting addition, but I started this series of stories jumping off a world and society that already existed. In the next installment of this story I’m going to touch on why the world is the way it is, and in “Book 2” of “Three Sisters” I’m going to introduce males in penal slavery, which should be interesting :) I hope you keep reading and letting me know what you think!

johnnuttalljohnnuttallover 4 years ago
Quietly waiting for chapter 2

Love the story, I hope chapter 2 is coming.

It would be hard to write in male slaves, maybe they would have a different market.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

I have no opposition to seeing the protagonist become a slave owner instead of a slave. To me the source of the dramatic tension in these stories is the protagonist's efforts to avoid becoming enslaved. In order for the tension to build, the threat has to be real and so does the chance to avoid slavery.

If you're going to go with the becoming-a-slave-owner option, I think that opens up a lot of possibilities, especially if she is conflicted about the idea of owning people and even more so if her efforts to become an owner create a risk of enslavement for herself. Perhaps she could encounter someone she knows who has been enslaved and risks her own freedom in order to acquire ownership in order to keep her friend from a bad owner.

As for male slaves, I don't mind as long as I don't have to see their dicks waggling around. Nobody wants to see that.

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years agoAuthor
Dangit ZZchromosome

"Nobody wants to see that."

...don't make me spit my tea out of my nose like that.

:D:D:D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGentlemanMariner@GentlemanMariner
A gentleman and a mariner with tales to tell. "[T]he best of a Barbary Pirate slave market and the DMV" - Joe_Doe_Stories Update 19 June 2020: Westbound Part 2 has been submitted! Update 27 May 2020: First the bad news: I'm putting "Three Sisters Book 2" on the back burn...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES