All Comments on 'Accidentally On-Purpose Pt. 04'

by GentlemanMariner

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
johnnuttalljohnnuttallover 4 years ago
That makes for an interesting future.

Pretty little Michelle has an interesting ride ahead of her. Just like a horror movie one bad decision leads to another bad decision.

Joe_Doe_StoriesJoe_Doe_Storiesover 4 years ago
LOVE THE TENSION!

I love the silliness of "Operation Federico" like it's some sort of heist movie or sorority caper.

I love the bureaucratic nature of it all, and how Sandy and Michele both start to get into their roles... And I love the delicious irony of the all knowing computer "correcting" Michele's status to what it should be: slave girl. Maybe in the next chapter Lena and Sandy can have some fun speculating about why the computer made this choice, and if it maybe sensed something about Michele that was fundamentally true. ;-) GREAT JOB & I can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I wonder is Ms Stein has known all along what the girls have been doing and is the one who "updated' the computer that night, just to establish her control.

Maybe she also tried the same thing and got gang-raped which is why she now seems to not like how Ed's crew acts.

I hope Michelle does not get enslaved but i would like to see her punished.

I also like the little side stories of the characters and would like to see a little followup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rooting for Lena to end up owning Michelle!

I'd love our rich spoiled friend to get another pet for her zoo, after some appropriate perils of course ;).

Just imagining Lena getting to try her hand at branding her best frienst!

writingsomethingnewwritingsomethingnewover 4 years ago
I look forward to more chapters.

I really like all the details that you put in and the slow build. I'm excited everytime I see that you've posted a new chapter.

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years agoAuthor
johnnuttall

Thanks, and yes: "horror movie" is a pretty good metaphor both for what's happened and what's coming next!

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years agoAuthor
Joe_Doe_Stories

Thanks as always, though I think my tensioning ability owes a lot to reading the tension in your stories :)

I'm definitely channeling "Scooby Doo" when it comes to their adventures, partly because it's funny, but also to emphasize the contrast when the real, dangerous world comes crashing in!

As for the rest, gonna plead the fifth ;)

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous on 10/6

I'm glad you're enjoying the story, and writing the little details, digressions and side stories is one of my favorite parts!

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous on 10/7

Thanks for your comment! To be honest, I had considered Lena getting her "brand" on with one of the girls...

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years agoAuthor
writingsomethingnew

Thank you, I'm quite flattered that you like my stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
10/10

I love these stories because their not all sex. You really make it well detailed and the dialogue between each character is fresh and easy to pick up. Great job brother. Again... can't wait for the next chapter.

TanukiTanukiabout 4 years ago
Great, unpredictable story

Great contrast to Joe's stories which are like sky diving without a parachute, you can see exactly where you're headed and it's terrifying! This story is unpredictable and exciting in a different way, we don't even know if Michelle will end up slave, master, or free? I also love how she's smart, funny and like a real person. It makes her entrapment all the more real and involving. Great side characters as well, each one is unique, I love Lena, she reminds me of a dear friend! Well done!

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks Tanuki!

I appreciate your comments, especially from an author whose work I admire! I feel like if the characters aren't at least relatable (and in the case of the protagonist, likeable) then the reader just isn't going to engage, no matter how good the story is. And I wouldn't have thought so (thought is was a writing myth), but I've really grown to like and care about my own characters!

Thanks again, and keep writing!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Loving this story!!!!!!!

AviciaAviciaalmost 2 years ago

Wow, you ratcheted up the tension beautifully in this section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGentlemanMariner@GentlemanMariner
A gentleman and a mariner with tales to tell. "[T]he best of a Barbary Pirate slave market and the DMV" - Joe_Doe_Stories Update 19 June 2020: Westbound Part 2 has been submitted! Update 27 May 2020: First the bad news: I'm putting "Three Sisters Book 2" on the back burn...