All Comments on 'Accidentally On-Purpose Pt. 06'

by GentlemanMariner

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
teehaateehaaover 4 years ago
I'm such a sucker for a happy end.

Thanks for providing it.

It's so common in the noncon area that assholes inflict pure misery on some pure victims without end.

I'm happy that you chose for a normal distribution of protagonists. Some assholes, some nices and some in the middle.

I finaly favorited you so I won't accidentialy miss your next series.

thank you very much for such a fine piece of entertainment.

Greetings from Brussels,

Tom

CommodorRaptrCommodorRaptrover 4 years ago
10/10

So glad you finished the story. I'd like to apologize for my pressing the release in the comments of thr previous chapter. My wise girlfriend reminded me that people have lives. The wait was well worth it. Love the happy ending. Compared to 80% of stories who usually focus strictly on sex and go on and on about it (nothing wrong with that btw, I just prefer to read an actual story) this story has an actual story with characters that interact well with each other and the tension of "what will happen next?" is awesome.

I hope you're okay with this but I'm going to start posting some small or long type stories a bit more graphic but based upon the same sort of development that this one has.

Looking forward to your next series if you plan on making more in the future.

Karen_48Karen_48over 4 years ago
Great story, thanks for finishing it

This turned out to be another great story. We had to wait awhile for the ending but it was worth it. I hope that you continue to write more stories as you have a real talent for keeping them interesting and action packed.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Literally gut-wrenching

Had a stomach ache throughout most of the chapter, but that is why I like this slave grading genre.

I am undecided if I like happy endings or not, but this one is kind of in between as Michelle is still in a dangerous situation.

Can't wait to read the Three Sisters Sequel.

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years agoAuthor
teehaa, CommodorRaptr, Karen_48

Thanks for your comments! You're all making me blush :) But seriously I'm so glad you all liked this finale, your enthusiasm is incredibly rewarding to me. Thanks, too, for hanging in there with me, this story took a lot longer to write than I expected, especially because I, too, am a sucker for happy ending.

And CommodorRaptr, I would be honored if you wanted to use any of the stuff I've written about for your own stories, and I look forward to reading them!

Best possible regards,

GM

Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradfordover 4 years ago
Another Great Story

It was worth waiting for this conclusion to tie all the loose ends together. As you know, the early episodes inspired my own writing. As another commentator noted, we all have things to do in the real world, but I hope you'll favor us with your future ideas! Thanks again.

Joe_Doe_StoriesJoe_Doe_Storiesover 4 years ago
A great conclusion to a great series

Thank you for the shout out to The Big D and now I'll be writing that jingle in my head forever. :-) Terrific focus on the characters thoughts and feelings, and a great story. THANK YOU for this series!!

tauriredtauriredover 4 years ago
thank you

thank you for both this one and Sisters (even while I like sisters more)

monkey_man66monkey_man66over 4 years ago
Outstanding

Great conclusion to a great story. Though I have to admit I'm also a sucker for a happy ending with her rescue.

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years agoAuthor
Carl_Bradford, Joe_Doe_Stories, monkey_man66

Wow, I just got congratulations from my three favorite authors! Thanks guys, this means a lot to me, and totally made my week :)

Thanks to each of you in turn, for your inspiration and excellent stories. Here's to more creativity and fun in 2020!

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years agoAuthor
taurired

Thanks, I'm so glad you're enjoying my stories! "Three Sisters" is special to me, being my first ever successful long-form writing project, so rest assured that I will be writing a sequel, I can't wait for you (and everyone else) to read it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Overall nice story

I liked your Three Sisters story much better than this one. Overall, this story had great story ideas and the plot was engaging and entertaining and contained many of the themes Joe Doe and Watcher made famous so it is good to see you carry on in that vein.

Unlike Three Sisters, this story was unnecessarily dark at times with gratuitous sadism that left an uneasy feeling at times and, unless you were trying to attract the sadistic niche that read non-reluctance stories just for the gore, in my opinion, you could have changed the tone just a bit to make the feel of the overall story a little lighter at times. For example, the whole Tamara sequence in a previous chapter was a downer. Not much fun reading about a woman totally abused that was clearly NOT into the slave erotica these stories are generally known for and was placed in a depressing situation just for the hell of it.

As I said, I loved the overall story - just the dark feel at times I could gave done without.

Clyde

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years agoAuthor
Clyde

Thanks for your thoughtful comment. I wanted to add a certain amount of "darkness" to this story both the heighten the danger to the heroine and to illustrate that an actual slaveholding society would actually be pretty dark for the slaves.

But in truth, I wanted to *hint* at it all, rather than spell it out, and the example you give (Tamara) is something I consider to be a failure in that regard (there are others). I wanted to highlight the differences between how a person (Michelle) acts when on top and when on the bottom, but I didn't pull it off. In hindsight I could have added a section where Ms. Steiner counsels her to act with compassion, since as females in a slave society "there but for the grace of God go I."

So in the future I'm going to set aside any pretensions at social commentary ;) and remember that this is an erotica site and just write some fun slave stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome!

As an avid reader of good stories, I extensively read yours: this is very well written, with a lot of feeling for your characters. The finale is not that long, since everything falls in place gradually.

Carry on with it!

Thank you!

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarineralmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous (5/31)

Thank you so much! I'll be publishing more stories this year, and I hope you enjoy them. Also, I may be doing a sort-of sequel to "Accidentally On-Purpose" that will come out this year, let me know what you think of it too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What does HCI stand for?

Thoroughly enjoyed your story, and will look forward to future publications. Hope somebody will answer my question above.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

AWESOME story!!!!!

AviciaAviciaover 1 year ago

The ending with the rescue reminded me of the original 1967 version of Casino Royale

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGentlemanMariner@GentlemanMariner
A gentleman and a mariner with tales to tell. "[T]he best of a Barbary Pirate slave market and the DMV" - Joe_Doe_Stories Update 19 June 2020: Westbound Part 2 has been submitted! Update 27 May 2020: First the bad news: I'm putting "Three Sisters Book 2" on the back burn...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES