Accidentally On-Purpose Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With Uncle Yaroslav? I think he had some kind of "business arrangement" with the Obregóns but them running that "temporary" market violated their deal so he decided to make an example of them, which is why his men participated in the rescue operation. That, and Lena has him wrapped around her finger like she does all of the men in her life."

Renee laughed. "How is Lena?" she asked. "She sounds like someone I'd like to meet."

"She's doing well," Michelle replied. "She finally persuaded me to go with her to Turin next month—" and get me laid by cute Italian boys, she insists, " — and I think she's going to actually take that lion tamer guy up on his offer to be an apprentice, and wants me to try it with her. Who knows, she really is larger than life, there's no predicting what we'll get up to. If she stops by, I'll be sure to introduce you two."

"And how about Cal? Did he make it out okay?"

Michelle laughed. "Oh yeah, Cal always makes it out okay. The funny thing is that not long after my return, he did another slave rescue. Remember Haley, the girl whose parents were sending her to the Bar-S Ranch for breaking? When I told Lena her story, Lena was so appalled that she immediately hired Cal to get her out so that Lena could buy her from her parents. Cal did it, but they didn't let her go easily: he had to take out like a dozen guards and trainers, and blasted holes in a couple of walls, but no one died. It was in the news for a little bit, because at first the cops thought the John Brown Society had attacked the place."

"The abolitionist terrorists? Wow, that must have been some breakout," Renee said, eyes wide.

"Well, I'm pretty sure he had some help," Michelle said. Looking at the confidential report Ms. Steiner had shown her, it was pretty clear that it was a two-man operation, and it was pretty clear to the two of them that the other man was Obregón's ex-bodyguard, James. Not really surprising though: Michelle followed Cal on Instagram, and according to his most recent post the two of them were currently relaxing on a beach in Belize, wearing matching Speedos and drinking very festive cocktails.

"But yeah," Michelle continued, "Lena purchased Haley from her parents with the provision that she not be seen in public for at least two more years." Michelle decided not to mention that Pavel the Bear was present when the agreement was reached.

"From what I've read about the ratings," Renee interjected, nodding, "I think Celebrity Lovematch Island will be canceled by then."

"I arranged for Haley to go live on Kiara's parent's farm, where she tends to their goats and bees and stuff, and Kiara's mom positively adores her, calls her the "daughter she never had," which makes Kiara furious," Michelle smiled, not adding that later Kiara takes out her fury on Sandy, which Sandy is totally down for. "Lena wants to free her once the two years are up, but I'm not sure Haley wants to leave the Wainwrights. She's actually pretty happy these days."

"Did you ever see Zim again?"

"Oh, yeah," Michelle said with a laugh. "She's working as a dancer at The Downtown Dollhouse — or is it The Dollhouse Downtown? I can never remember — and she's basically running the place. The manager is totally in love with her, as is most of the staff, so she comes and goes as she pleases. You'd never guess she was serving out an indenture. We've had dinner together a few times." All of which ended up back at her apartment, Michelle thought, in her bed. And in her shower. And on her living room carpet. And on top of her kitchen counter. "She's something else."

Renee sighed. "What an amazing adventure."

"Yeah, it really was," Michelle agreed. "Even though it was pretty scary at times, and painful at others, it worked out pretty well in the end. I wouldn't trade it for anything."

————————

It was Michelle's last week at HCI. Her internship was ending, and it was time to move on to the next stage of her life. Before her exit interview, she wandered around the building a bit and reflected on what had changed since her rescue, especially the stuff she didn't mention to Renee.

Primarily her sex life, that was for sure. She had a lot more confidence now, and was no longer inhibited about pursuing what she wanted. It was like that first step into the slave pen had opened the floodgate of her desires, and her near-enslavement had convinced her to never shut it again.

She spent as much time as she could with Lena. Their bond had grown much stronger, and their friendship closer: in fact, on her first night after her rescue Lena insisted that Michelle spend the night with her so she could look after her, and she wound up staying with Lena for a week while she healed. Michelle was looking forward to spending a month with her in Italy, possibly more if they decided to apprentice with Maestro DiSantis. To that end, she and Lena were going shopping this Saturday to buy some things for the trip, and the highlight was a very exclusive boutique that offered custom leather clothing. Lena had informed Michelle that she needed high riding boots and a tailored corset for working with Maestro, so that made sense. But they also sold some of the finest handmade whips in the US, and she knew that Lena would certainly buy one and might tell her to buy one too. Italy was going to be an adventure.

Michelle couldn't help noticing that the boutique Lena had picked out was best known for their custom made, hand-fitted slave collars. She wondered if there was something else at play here...

But as far as she could tell, her relationship with Lena was like it had always been, only more so: best friends, confidants, sisters really. The relationship that had changed was the one she had with Sandy and Kiara. Not long after her return, she had visited the two of them at Kiara's farm (Sandy effectively lived there now), and a night of smoking homegrown weed in their outdoor jacuzzi had led to Sandy kissing Michelle again, and then Kiara kissing her, and then the three of them making out, which led to groping, which led to shedding bathing suits, which ended up with all three of them tangled together in Sandy and Kiara's bedroom.

The next morning after their group shower as they were drying off, Sandy had knelt in front of Kiara (who was seated on the edge of the tub), playfully picked up her leg, and began kissing and licking her foot, "worshipping" it as she would later call it, while Kiara moaned in appreciation. Michelle watched for a while, felt the heat growing below her belly, then knelt next to Sandy and picked up Kiara's other leg and began worshipping her foot too. One thing led to another and before she knew it, Michelle and Sandy were naked and wearing leather slave collars and begging "Mistress Kiara" to let them eat her pussy and her ass.

She now spent as many weekends at the farm as she could, initially naked and collared and being led around on a leash by Kiara, which was exciting in itself — Michelle was still very much turned on by being exposed and defenseless in public. Michelle had lost her fear of physical punishment, so being handcuffed and led out to the barn where Kiara had constructed a whipping cross made Michelle wet with anticipation. Once Haley arrived the dynamic had changed: they often switched things up so that Kiara would dominate Haley and Sandy would dominate Michelle (which they both enjoyed immensely), and other times Michelle would dominate Haley (which they also enjoyed immensely, and not just because Haley held a huge debt of gratitude for Michelle).

Taking one last look at her old intake station, she nodded across the shipping floor to Grace, who had been promoted to foreman after Big Ed was fired, and Grace smiled and waved back.

Michelle made her way through the office hallways until she came up to a particular door, labeled H. Steiner, Director of Security. She knocked and without waiting for an answer let herself in.

Ms. Steiner sat behind her desk, typing away on her computer. She looked up at Michelle, then stood and came around the desk to take her hand and tell her it was good to see her again. "Please sit down, my dear. Are you here for your exit interview?"

"Yes, ma'am," Michelle replied with a smile, and Ms. Steiner returned behind her desk.

Exit interview, Michelle thought, that must be a new thing she's instituted. My real exit interview occurred the night of my rescue, when Cal returned me here to Sandy and Kiara; Ms. Steiner had been waiting too, and had already arranged for an ambulance for Billy after Cal had called her. Michelle remembered being in one of the quiet, dark offices, wrapped in a blanket and drinking hot tea Kiara had made for her, sitting across from Ms. Steiner as she told some truths and filled in some gaps.

Ms. Steiner had always worked for HCI corporate. Corporate had eventually figured out that they were losing inventory and had sent her, an experienced slaving professional and trained psychiatrist, to investigate. She posed as a low-level manager in the Intake department, and had quickly figured out that the then-head of security (and Billy's boss), Mrs. Fisher, was facilitating the diversions, that it was done through the Wholesale department, and that Sandy would sometimes stay the night in the slave pens. It had been obvious to her that Security was involved, since the storeroom with the hidden exit that Ed and Mike used was the only place in the whole building without a security camera.

Her plan was to use Sandy to provide evidence of the shrinkage and determine the identity of the outside buyer. Ms. Steiner had actually apologized to Michelle, an event as rare as sighting a UFO: "I did not intend to use you. I knew it would be dangerous but with Miss Preston's, shall we say, experience, I knew she would withstand anything that might happen until I could free her." She actually reached forward and touched Michelle's hand, saying "I am very sorry for what happened to you. I do apologize and hope in time you will forgive me. In the meantime I will do whatever I can to make it up to you, as the expression goes."

Mrs. Fisher was allowed to quietly retire (not that it mattered, she succumbed to her cancer soon after Michelle's rescue). Billy was held blameless; on the contrary, he not only didn't know anything about the stock diversions, but Obregón was using Michelle's presence at the sale to broach the subject and extort his cooperation. Ms. Steiner wasn't entirely sure, but she believed that Joaquín Obregón was trying to force Billy to use his access to create a false slave registration for Michelle, which he would use to further blackmail and control him, and when Billy refused he had his men torture him. Billy had gone home to Boston on disability leave, meaning they had to appoint someone head of security, so...

Michelle and Ms. Steiner talked for a while. Michelle thanked her again for the recommendation that got her accepted into the University of Texas pre-med program; she was no longer aiming for Stanford, but rather the premier American school for the study of slave psychology.

"Please keep me appraised of your educational progress," Ms. Steiner said, "I would like to provide any assistance I can over the course of your career. I believe you have great potential. And remember what we talked about that night."

Michelle nodded. The night of her rescue, she had talked with Ms. Steiner about her feelings, about how she had often been sexually aroused during her enslavement; even at some of the most terrifying moments she found herself growing wet with desire. Ms. Steiner had told her a number of things, chief of which was that there was nothing wrong or abnormal or even surprising about her reactions, but that what she had to do now was understand what things excited her, and under what conditions, and most crucially to be very selective about whom she allowed to have any power over her.

"I myself, when I was your age," Ms. Steiner had told her then, "was for a time in a power-exchange relationship as a submissive, and this was before legalization. But I came to understand myself better, and as I got older I discovered what I really needed. You need to do the same thing, but quickly — times are different now."

Eventually their conversation wound down, and Michelle stood to leave. Ms. Steiner escorted her to the office door, and when Michelle extended her hand Ms. Steiner actually bypassed it in favor of a very stiff Teutonic hug — Michelle could not have been more surprised if Ms. Steiner had slapped her in the face.

"Thank you for everything, Ms. Steiner," Michelle told her.

"Please," Ms. Steiner said, "Now that you are no longer my subordinate, I would prefer that you think of me as a mentor. Call me Hannah instead. And if you wish to further explore the sexual and emotional aspects of your personality, you should consider attending my monthly book club. Several HCI employees attend, including some you know like Susan from the Shipping Department. I think you would find it instructive."

Michelle took her leave of, er, "Hannah," and walked toward the employee entrance. She would clean out her locker tomorrow, for now she had somewhere to be.

————————

An hour later, as night began to fall on Houston, Michelle found herself in the parking lot of The Lucy Goosey. She walked up to the flagship nightclub of the Obregón brothers (technically only one Obregón now, Joaquín having disappeared the night of her rescue, so Félix took sole control over all the family businesses), a notorious high-end suck bar in the heart of downtown. She knocked on the employee entrance, and as she waited she reflected on her relationship with Billy.

She liked Billy, she really did, he was a good man. But that was the problem: he was a very good man. And right now, she needed to spend time with some bad men.

The door opened. "Back again already?" asked Mike, the former HCI warehouse worker, now an intake specialist and general slave handler for The Lucy Goosey. He smiled and ushered her in, then closed and locked the door behind her.

She turned to face him. His smile grew wider as he gazed at her: "How long will you be staying with us?" he asked.

"Midnight," she replied.

"Okay then," Mike said, looking her up and down. He snapped his fingers and said "Strip."

Michelle opened the long belted coat she wore to reveal that she was already completely naked underneath. She handed the coat to Mike, then took off her shoes and handed those to him as well. He placed them in a locker behind him, handing back to her a pair of black shiny high-heeled pumps. When she finished putting them on, he commanded "Collar."

Michelle dropped to her knees, one hand upturned on her thigh, the other holding up her loose hair so that her neck could receive a collar. Mike locked a slim metal collar around her neck, then commanded "Up" and "Back Hands," securing her wrists behind her back with handcuffs. "Turn," and he snapped a leash to her collar. Finally, with a last leer at her hardening nipples, he tugged on her leash, leading her down a hallway.

She was not frightened at all, not any more. She new what she wanted, what she needed, and she was no longer afraid to seek it out.

Mike stopped them in front of an office door. Looping the leash around the door handle, he knocked. As he turned to leave, he slapped her hard on her ass, saying "See you later tonight, Shelly."

The door opened and Michelle was pulled inside by the doorknob, tottering on her heels. She looked up into the smiling face of Big Ed Monroe, formerly of HCI and now the night shift manager of The Lucy Goosey. "Well hello again, new girl," he said, taking her leash and leading her over to his desk. He sat down on his office chair, and she obediently kneeled in front of him. "I reckon you're only with us a few hours as usual, so the sooner we get started the sooner I can get you into the floor rotation." He unzipped the fly of his trousers and pulled out his massive cock, huge even when flaccid. "Get to it, neeeew girrrrl," he drawled.

Very bad men indeed, Michelle thought as she felt her vagina start to moisten, then licked her lips and replied: "Yes, master."