All Comments on 'Accidentally on Purpose'

by necouple69xxx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I wasn't going to call her a slut but towards the end there she sure fit the bill. She is trying to manipulate her husband into a threesome (even a foursome) just so she can have sex with his cousin and continue their affair. If she hadn't slept with Roy it would be another story. The guilt from before is completely gone.

Jim seems like a good guy, hopefully he finds out and find himself a wife who doesn't screw his family members in their home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what a life

Reminds me of my affair with my wife's cousin it was so hot and it really opened my mind to more sex ideas and adventures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh a cheat wife how erotic.

Sorry did not care for it. Just another unfaithful wife who quickly forgets her husband and fucks the guy of opportunity. Not original, not erotic, just fucking depressing.

Oh and what a great friend fucking your buddies wife.

Jim is such a lucky guy: a cheating wife, and an asshole friend.

If you think cheating is hot, I deeply hope your SO helps you find out just how fun it is to be cheated on.

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
Ah yes, the bait and switch ploy

Let husband look and a petty girl and fuck half of earth.

Odds on she will not let husband touch Kara, while she has a threesome with kara and roy, everyday while dumb-ass is working to put a roof over her head and food on the table. She has now seen how easy and fun it is to cheat and will be doing every chance she can from on.

Kick ass to the curb, beat roy half to death and buy him some Scotch for show what a worthless slut she is.

Would she be happy if dumb-ass was fucking kara? Hell no but he is supposed to enjoy her fucking the whole state.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just another Cunt!

She obviously hates het husband. How evil this cunt is. No loving wife here. It would be a nice revenge story for the husband with great pain inflicted on the cheating cunt and his back stabbing piece of Shit cousin.

DWornockDWornockalmost 10 years ago
5 stars.

She is a good wife. A bit of a risk taker but clearly she enjoyes a little extra marital fun. And, of course she loves her husband too and doesn't wish to hurt him. And, of course, what her husband doesn't know will not harm him.

racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago
With friends like that...

Let's see. First, Roy is an asshole and a predator, Kirsten is a slut (whores get paid), and Jim is being made a fool of.

Sure, college kids will fuck almost anything that breathes, but this is long after college. What kind of a prick would go after his best buddies girl [wife], let alone his cousin's wife? The son-of-a-bitch clearly doesn't give a shit about anybody but himself and getting his rocks off, and will do it with any warm cunt he can find.

I hope that when Jim discovers that his "loving wife" is a cheater that he kicks his asshole conniving cousin Roy and his "loving wife" out of his life and finds a woman who is faithful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous