Accidentally Wished to be a Lesbian

Story Info
A cautionary tale to be careful what you wish for.
5.1k words
4.57
24k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: all characters appearing in this story are fictional and are 18 or older.

Hi my name is Brianna! That may not have sounded interesting to you but just a few days ago I would have told you that my name is Brian. I never wanted to be a girl but this is the story of how I accidentally wished I was a lesbian.

5 days ago I was Brian. I was 18 and graduation was approaching. My whole life I have had a hard time finding a girlfriend. I've actually never even been kissed by anyone but my mom. I guess you can say I am pretty average. I'm not very strong, I'm not overweight, I'm not the smartest in the class, and I don't really have that much charisma. To tell you the truth, it has been too long to have my first relationship and I'm scared that I missed my chances.

Why am I in such a rut? Let me tell you about Nichole. My whole life I have known Nichole. We were raised in the same neighborhood so we have been friends since childhood. She sees me as a reliable buddy and I always wished we could be more than that. I have pined for her since I hit puberty. Many times I have tried to tell her I want to be more and everytime she lets me down easy, usually with a 'I value our friendship too much to risk that'. I guess you could say I was hung up on her.

It didn't get any easier over the years. She developed into such a beautiful woman. I always hear all the guys at school commenting on her rack or her ass. It was all I could do to not stare when we went on walks or hung out with friends. I couldn't understand why she wouldn't even entertain the notion of giving me a chance.

I tried working out. I thought, hey, maybe if I can bulk up she might be more interested. She never had a boyfriend so I didn't really have anyone to compare to what her type might be. No matter what I did I always got the same denial. It was laughable really, I should have just realized that it wasn't going to happen. I could have put my attention on a more receptive classmate but no, I was committed to make Nichole see me.

It must sound bad to hear me talk about this girl like an obsessed creep. Haven't you ever just seen someone and known they were the one for you? Immediately you know you would give up anything in order to be with them. Let me tell you, there is no greater pain than realizing that the person you see as your soulmate does not want to be with you in the slightest.

The last straw was when I was starting to build a bit of muscle and felt more confident, I ordered her a bouquet of romantic roses. I filled out a card confessing my deepest feelings and had it delivered to her house. I stayed up all night hoping she would call me and tell me how she noticed my physique and would let me have a chance. My phone was silent all night. The next morning I went to walk to her house and I saw through the front window the bouquet had been thrown into the garbage.

She didn't ever see me walk over and she never knew that I had seen the flowers in the trash. When I talked to her that day she never acknowledged the gift and all day she subtly hinted she was so glad I was her FRIEND. I had never been mad at her before but this was a new feeling of such disappointment and frustration that it bubbled into rage. We were supposed to study together after school but I blew her off because I couldn't stand to look her in the eyes. I didn't know if I was going to cry, scream, or try to hurt myself.

In my anguish I stormed off to an abandoned trail the minute I could get away. As I walked down the beaten and overgrown path I did a mix of yelling, crying, and stomping my feet in an effort to work through my feelings of rejection. After what felt like hours I started to feel better from releasing all my pent up emotion. I was ready to turn back when I spotted something glistening underneath a nearby bush.

I rushed over to investigate. To my surprise there was a heart shaped bead. It looked like it fell off a bracelet of some kind. I am ashamed to admit my first thought was 'I bet Nichole would like this'. Well I picked it up and put it in my pocket before I turned around to walk home. The walk back was much more enjoyable, I was able to jog a bit for exercise and enjoy the scenery of being outside.

When I got back to my street I spotted Nichole waiting on her porch. I again was hit with another wave of mixed sadness and anger. I didn't want to confront her or give her a chance to explain so I quickly detoured the long way around my house. I cut through a neighbor's side gate and went into my house through the back doors.

It was pretty normal around my house. I had both parents at home and a little sister. We ate dinner that night together. They didn't know about the lengths I had gone to while trying to get Nichole's attention. For all they knew we were just friends and I was this awkward kid who was oblivious to women.

I hung around that night and helped with dishes. We watched a little TV and I was trying my best to keep Nichole out of my mind. Hours later I resigned to my bedroom and wanted to start considering how I would move on. Was it time to cut ties? Should I try to salvage a friendship? I really didn't know what I wanted.

As I was lost in thought I placed my hand into my pocket and felt the bead I had seen on the old trail. I took it out to fidget with it. It's pretty common for me to fidget with a nearby object while I am thinking so I didn't even think twice about it. While it was rolling around through my fingers suddenly I noticed it was becoming warmer. I looked down at it in my palm and as I watched it glowed and became hot to the touch. Shocked, I tossed in onto the ground before it burned me.

The bead continued to intensify on the floor as it became red hot. I could smell the singe of the carpet burning in the spot and I began to worry about a potential fire. Just as I was about to react a smoky steam started coming from the bead. It was thin at first like if you dropped hot metal into water but then it became thick like wildfire smoke. The room became clouded as it filled with the mysterious vapor. I wasn't able to see anything for several seconds until it began to thin out.

The haze cleared slowly and as it did a figure began to emerge behind it. I gasped as I realized I was no longer alone. I thought maybe it was my mom or dad trying to save me from a fire, but the figure stayed motionless. I was scared that something bad was going to happen and I found myself paralyzed in fear. All I could do was stare towards the figure as the smoke became thinner and thinner.

Eventually I could make out that it looked like some kind of woman. It was a woman I had never seen before. She was nothing like Nichole and she was too voluptuous to be my mother. The smoke cleared and I could tell she was wearing a jeweled headpiece, a veil, a long scarf, and a flowing skirt. She was beautiful but in an ancient way like looking at an old photo of what used to be popular in the time period.

The mysterious woman looked over to me and beckoned me to come closer. I was still trying to process the whole thing and my heart felt like it was going to explode from the pounding. I cautiously called out "Hey! What the hell do you think you are doing in here"

"Shhh. Child." She whispered. As she shushed me she casually came closer to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. Her touch was electric at first as if she was bursting with energy. Then as the electric touch faded, I could feel a calm radiating in my body. My heart began to slow at a regular beat and my breath deepened allowing my body to relax. Immediately I knew this was a powerful woman who had just appeared from nowhere.

"Who are you?" I was nervous to ask but her relaxing touch made it possible to finally think clearly.

"I am a spirit. Your people have many names but the one most well known is genie. My soul is bound to the bead you found. I am cursed to grant a wish every 100 years as penance for my past life."

"Oh my God!" I was bursting with all the talk of genies I had ever seen. I wondered about 3 wishes, wishing for more wishes, and stories of freeing a genie with a wish. "Does this mean that you will grant me wishes?"

"Yes child. I am able to grant one wish. It must be your heart's truest desire. It may not disturb free will, drastically alter the events of the past, or disrupt the gentle fabric of reality. If your wish is accepted it will be granted."

I pondered the terms of the wish. It sounded like there was a chance that my wish may not be granted. "Can I have more than one wish if I have multiple desires? I would be willing to use a wish for your freedom." I felt like this would be a fair bargain, give a wish - get a wish, kind of thing.

"No child. My fate may not be altered even if it was your truest desire. Your wish will be a small piece of the journey for me to complete the terms of my afterlife. You may only have one wish, this magic will only work the way I have spoken."

I have always known what the desire of my heart is. I took a couple minutes to think it through. I needed this wish to be said in a way that did not break the rules or cost me a chance to finally break through my rejection. I didn't need wealth, I could not care less about power, but I couldn't live without Nichole.

"Genie. I wish that I was Nichole's type. I want her to see me as more than friends and someone she would want to be with romantically". I was proud of my wish. I had thought through the angles. It was selfless because I offered myself to change and did not ask for her free will to be altered. I knew then and there that no matter what kind of man I was, I knew Nichole would be part of my future.

"Your wish is true to your heart. I will use my power to grant your wish" The genie clapped both of her hands together and sent shockwaves through the house. The walls rumbled and shook with force as I trembled under the might of the wish.

There was a serene silence that followed the wish. I remember it was like the world was paused in this moment. I was buzzing with the excitement that my wish had been granted. It was only a moment but to me it felt like a weightless eternity where the future had endless possibilities.

Then I felt really weird. All the pleasant bliss from before came crashing down on me all at once. My body felt as if it was being pulled in every direction. Then an immense pain started coming from my balls. It felt like someone had taken a hand and squeezed them tightly. I remember vividly that I could feel them ascending upwards into my body. Then just the same my penis burned and felt as if it was shrinking until it disappeared completely.

I immediately shoved my hand down my pants to try to feel what was happening only to confirm what I had felt had just occurred. My hand found no penis and no balls. There was nothing there but it felt like things were still moving. Then under my fingers I felt my body open up and felt like being split in two. There under my hand I felt my brand new pussy being formed. It was clear as could be, there was nothing else that it could have been. Distinct folds and a wetness I had never felt before cascaded across my hand as I shivered to the touch.

Then before I could react further the rest of my body ached in pain. Two sharp nodes of pain radiating from my nipples as they protrude forward. Behind my nipples, large breasts began to form and push outward. I grabbed onto each as I shouted in pain. "No. Genie! Make it stop!" My cries fell on deaf ears.

I went through stages of crying and screaming and yelling and even rolling on the floor banging my arms and legs. With all that ruckus, no one came to help me. It was my hips being pushed outwards next. Then I had similar pains in my ass as it became rounder and more feminine. My body felt like it was becoming smaller and my shoulders were becoming narrower. I felt my hair begin to creep down my neck as it became longer and longer.

I couldn't feel all the changes but I knew the pain in my face must have meant it was being altered as well. It was all of my body in a constant dull, sharp, and burning pain all at once as I squirmed and wept. Then just as it had started it stopped all at once.

I lay there silent and motionless as I continued to sob uncontrollably. Then the genie once again placed her hand on me to sooth my wild emotions. I was able to stop crying enough to look her in the eye and muster "Why?"

The woman had a pained expression on her face. "I am sorry child. Your wish has been granted. You have become the image of Nichole's desire. Go see for yourself"

She motioned me to the full length mirror in my room. I stood in front of it only to see an unattainable woman looking back at me. It was like looking at a centerfold magazine of a woman you knew that would never touch you even if you were dreaming. I had large perky breasts, a thin waist, hourglass figure, wide hips, big round ass, thick thighs, long hairless legs, and the face of a goddess framed by long locks of golden hair. I was stunning.

"Genie? Is Nichole a lesbian?" It felt obvious in the moment but I had never actually thought it was possible that she didn't like men. She never once had told anyone that she was gay. I had always thought she was just too shy to ask a guy out.

"Yes child. The genie whispered into my ear.

Is this it? I asked, afraid of the answer?

"No child. The wish is a powerful 3 phase force. The second wave will change your surroundings to match your body. Your family will only know you as their beautiful daughter... Brianna."

As the genie spoke my room was transformed from the den of a teenage boy to the frilly decor of a teenage girl's room. The room had pink and pastels. There was a makeup vanity, new clothes everywhere, and fancy duvet cover and plush pillows all over the bed. The walls were lined with both pin up girls and rainbow flags. I looked down to see that I was now wearing a bra and panty set. This was soon covered up with a pair of tiny denim shorts and a pink tee that read 'live laugh lesbian'. The shirt was short enough to expose my midriff.

The entire contents of my world had been upended and replaced with that of a beautiful gay woman. I was in shock but all my mind could fathom was what would be next. "Genie? What's the last phase?"

"Child. Your body does not make you the lesbian that Nichole desires all by itself. Your mind will be given a few adjustments to ease the transition. You will be given the fashionable sense to dress the way she enjoys. You will have an unending desire to pleasure her. You will submit to her authority. You will no longer be able to speak your old name. You will not be able to tell anyone but Nichole what you have wished for. You will have the knowledge to be able to function as a woman without having to learn to be one."

I fell to the floor as my mind was overwhelmed with every foreign thought entering my head. I could no longer think straight as my head buzzed. It felt as if a swarm of butterflies had flown into my head and bounced on every inch of my skull. As the sensation died down I began to recollect myself. I still felt like I used to and I was worried about what that had just done to me.

The genie helped me up and sat me on my bed. "Child. It is almost time for me to leave you. I need to confirm that your wish has been granted. What is your name?"

I immediately thought Brian. I wondered if this meant that it didn't work. "My name is Brian...na." I paused. I didn't mean to say that. "My name is Brian. na." This time it was faster. I was getting freaked out because I couldn't stop it. "Why can't I say Brianna! My name is Brianna. Brianna. Brianna!" I started to cry as I shouted my new name over and over. The wish had been granted just as she had said.

"I am sorry it was not as you expected. Your wish has been granted regardless. It is time for me to leave." As she finished her sentence another wisp of the smoke appeared and as I blinked over and over she was gone. All that remained was a singed piece of carpet where I had dropped the bead.

I slapped myself in the face over and over hoping that this was a dream. All I had was a red face and the pain of the reality that this was real. I had accidentally wished I was a lesbian.

I sat down on the bed and tried to focus on what I should do next. No matter what I kept drifting back to thoughts of Nichole. I wanted her. I daydreamed about burying myself between her legs and eating her out to the sound of her squeal of delight. I was shocked since I had never had such a vivid picture in my mind of pleasing her like that.

I continued to fantasize about eating-out my best friend. Almost autonomously my hands began to rub my body all over. First they just rubbed my thighs up and down while I wished it was Nichole touching me. Then my hands moved up and I ran them all along my stomach and hips. I just kept imagining I was with Nichole and it felt so right. I grabbed my breasts and rubbed them gently and moaned softly. It was incredible how sensitive I felt and yet all I wanted to do was keep licking that imaginary pussy.

Slowly one of my hands drifted downward from my breasts down to my shorts. I unbuttoned them and slipped the hand underneath the elastic of my panties. While one hand twirled my now erect nipple the other explored my new pussy. I gently moved my fingers around until I was able to place my finger over my clitoris. I kept imagining myself suckling at Nichole's sweet pussy while I stroked and massaged my own clit.

It was phenomenal how I felt myself become so wet and the pleasure began to build more and more as I became lost in the fantasy. I imagined that I brought Nichole to orgasm and she screamed out in ecstasy. As I made her cum in my mind, so did my own clitoris spasm and deliver me into my first orgasm as a woman.

I panted on the bed as my breasts heaved up and down enjoying every second of this new feeling. I barely had time to catch my breath when I heard my mom shouting from downstairs "Brianna! Nichole is here for you!" I scrambled to fasten my shorts and dashed down to see her.

When I came down and saw her she had a look on her face as if she had seen a ghost. I remembered that she wasn't affected by the wish the same way my family realigned to my new body. "Did she just call you Brianna?" Nichole stared at me as I approached.

"Hi Nichole. It's me. I know I don't look the same. I don't want to explain all this in front of everyone. Can we go in my room?"

Brianna scanned me up and down. "Hey look. I was just looking for Brian to apologize. No need to play tricks on me."

I was honestly not entirely ready to defend that I was who I said I was but I came up with a solution. "Ok. I can prove it. Ask me something only he would know."

Nichole thought for a minute and asked "Brian and I had something happen when we were kids that we swore to never tell anyone."

I looked away sheepishly, I knew what this was. "Um, when we were kids you tried to pants me when we were alone but you pulled down my underwear and saw my... you know."

"Oh my God! That's right. It is you Brian. What the fuck happened?"

"Not here" I whispered. I motioned towards my room and we walked over.

"Holy fuck" Nichole was awestruck when we went in my room. "Your room is a lesbian princess paradise". Her mouth fell open as she laid eyes on me and my room. "You have rainbows, this lesbian shirt, and you are a fucking girl. What happened?"

"It's a long story but the short version is that I found a magical bead that was bound to a genie. She granted me 1 wish."

"You wished you were a girl?!" Nichole interrupted. "That's kinky even for me. Did you really want to be a girl Brian?"

"Umm actually that's not exactly what I wished for." I ran my hands in my hair embarrassed to tell her my real wish.

12