Accidentally Wished to be a Lesbian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on then. Tell me what you wished for!" she urged me to spill.

"I um... I wished to be uh... someone that you would be attracted to romantically."

"Oooooh fuuuck." Nichole whispered. "Brian. I am so so so so sorry." She grabbed me into a hug. "I wanted to tell you so many times but I was scared that I would lose everyone I loved if they found out."

I hugged her back and I cried a bit as I was still completely emotional about how this wish had changed my life.

"Please tell me this is some sort of temporary wish and you can go back to how you were." She sounded as if she was pleading to not be responsible for how this happened.

"The genie said it had to be one wish of my heart's truest desire. I think this is forever." I confessed.

"Oh no. Your heart's greatest desire was to be with me? Oh no Brian. Why couldn't you let me go?"

"Um..." I hesitated. "It's actually Brianna now. I am not able to say my old name anymore. I think I love you Nichole and I guess I was willing to give up anything to be with you". I had always wanted to tell her that but I never thought it would happen like that.

"That's so sweet and so sad Brianna." She held me close as she comforted me. "Well I guess I should tell you that I think I am gay." She joked. We both chuckled and cried a little as she came out of the closet for the first time.

"I kind of figured that out today" I quipped back at her.

"So the wish changed your body and your room and your family?" She began to show more curiosity into what happened.

"Um. Yeah. It also gave me some mental traits to help me to adjust to becoming a woman."

"Like what?" she teased.

"Well I think it gave me some fashion so I can wear my clothes and makeup. I can't say my old name. I can only tell you about the wish. And some other things..." I tapered off not really wanting to tell her.

"No no. Come on, tell me what else. I want to know."

I really tried to resist her. I did not want to tell her what else but this wish made it so I have to submit to her authority. Despite my resistance I blurted out "I have to submit to your authority and I have an unending desire to pleasure you." I cupped my hands over my mouth as the words escaped.

"Oh". She was silent as she processed what had happened. She realized she told me to say what the other changes were and it forced me to do it. "So... you have to do what I tell you?"

I nodded and couldn't look her in the face. I was afraid of what this could mean for us going forward.

"Take your shirt off," she ordered.

Immediately my hands flung toward my midriff and pulled my shirt over my head exposing my bra and the cleavage of my breasts.

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed. "This is so kinky. I never told anyone but I always imagined myself with an obedient hot blond who I could boss around and would eat my pussy. I just never thought it was going to be you."

I blushed as she called me her pussy eating hot girl. Truly there was nothing I wanted to do more than that.

Nichole took off her shirt. It was the first time I had seen a glimpse of her breasts since we used to be children. I wanted to smother my face in them. She put on my shirt that I had just taken off. "I always wanted to wear a shirt like this. I guess since I got a hot girl here it's time to live a little. Have you thought about pleasing me since the wish?"

Oh no I thought. "I masturbated while I thought of eating you out. I had an orgasm the same time you did in my mind." That was the most forward and most embarrassing thing I ever said in my life. I turned bright red and cowered after I said it.

"Oh my goodness Brianna. This wish has turned you into such a naughty little girl. Take off your shorts and give me a lap dance."

My body immediately shot up and I pulled down my shorts revealing my panties which still had a wet spot from... earlier. I danced like a stripper right in front of her. I pressed my breasts into her face and spun around to grind my ass on her lap. "That's nice Brianna. Rotate your hips more." Like a machine I rolled my hips back and forth like I was doing a belly dance. She placed her hands around me. I shuddered in anticipation of finally being able to please her.

"Take all your clothes off and show me how you masturbated."

I released the clasp of my bra like a woman who had done it her whole life. I slid my panties down and began touching myself like before. First touching my thighs and then my stomach and then my breasts. Just like before I took my hand and started rubbing my clit.

"That's so hot" Nichole erupted. "Tell me how you want to eat my pussy while you masturbate."

"Nichole. I want to eat your pussy so bad! I want to taste you. I have always wanted to. I want to take my tongue and make you feel so good. I want you to squeeze my face with your thighs until you cum into my dirty little mouth."

Nichole jumped up and kissed me. She was so passionate and assertive. She forced her tongue into my mouth as she grabbed my ass. I had never felt so dominated but it just felt so good. When she was done making out with me she stripped down only wearing my shirt and spread her legs open on the bed. I was still masturbating as she made me look. "Beg for it"

"Please Nichole. Please let me eat your delicious pussy. Nothing in this world would make me happier. I would die if I couldn't taste you. I need it so bad! Please!!"

"Ok. Come get your reward."

I had never moved so fast in my life. I was like a dog that had just been offered a treat. That's exactly how I saw it. It was my life's purpose to please Nichole now. Every taste was like a treat on Christmas day. I treasured every lick, every moan, and every inch of her luscious body. I think I worshiped her pussy for hours as she moaned and screamed in my new room.

I would never have in a million years wished for this to happen but after all this I don't think I would be able to live without it. This was all five days ago. It has been non stop orgasms, make out sessions, and exploring our bodies ever since. That's all it took for me to happily accept that I am a lesbian named Brianna and even though it was an accident maybe this is just who I was all along.

12