All Comments on 'Accidentally Wished to be a Lesbian'

by LittlestSissy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KatiwantsKatiwants11 months ago

So beautiful and amazing!!

BrendaNWBrendaNW11 months ago

Sweet and hot love story 💕

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fucking Brilliant! This wasn’t just a typical genie story, you put such a wonderful twist on this and did you make it hot. It was so hot I got singed from the keyboard. Totally five ✨

LisaBrooksLisaBrooks7 months ago

I loved the story! Now where is this Genie? Need I say more?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I want to see what happens now. graduation, college, getting jobs, etc. Brianna is experiencing her first time doing things as a woman in her new body. even though she has knowledge of how it is supposed to work it is still a first time experiencing it. What is that like? Brianna has never been with a woman, and Nichole, by the given dialogue, hasn't either so how will they learn? Do they experiment, engage in ménage, open the relationship, what? I could go on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You should write more of this

Shy1oShy1o2 months ago

One of my favorites, such a cute scenario ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love what you did with this story. The concept of a gender change caused by a wish has been used many times, but that part of the plot is generally little more than a handwave to set up a sex scene with little pretense of character development. You made the cause and means of the transformation central to a genuinely interesting plot that invites me to actually care about the protagonist. Then you wrapped it in the perfect ratio of sweet and kinky and served it up in a neat little package.

I'm also impressed with the quality of the writing. If I were your editor, I wouldn't suggest any significant changes, just a little spit and polish. The dialog in a lot of erotica, even the stuff that isn't free, is so far removed from the way people talk that it keeps me from feeling fully immersed in the story. But you did a good job of portraying how real people might react to a fantastical situation.

As others have suggested, there are depths to this story that are left unexplored because it's packaged as a short story. I'd like to read about what happens next. This relationship started at an intensity that most relationships never get to; where does it go from there?

Because of the wish, Brianna would be willing to indulge whatever depravities Nichole can think of. In fact, she's now hardwired to want whatever Nichole wants. Also, they live in a world where genies exist, so you could shake things up by having them encounter some other supernatural being.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous