Accidents and Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
634 Followers

Satisfied that I looked okay. I walked through my bedroom and went to make some breakfast.

I passed by my window and deliberately avoided looking at it. The living room curtains were partially open. My window looked out onto the main street and was ground level. Literally anyone could look in but would have to glimpse me through the curtain gap.

That felt almost safe, but I didn't look to see because I feared if I did. I wouldn't have the courage to do what I intended.

***

I sat at my small table to eat my breakfast. Toast with jam and a cup of instant coffee that didn't taste too bad for instant.

No longer able to resist the temptation. I looked at my window. The early morning light streamed through it and the gap in my curtains. Creating two beams of light into my living room that also doubled as a small kitchen.

Muted light through the curtains and a brighter light through the gap. Dust motes lazily floated through the sun beam.

I saw people walking by. None looked at me and I let out a soft sigh of relief while also feeling a weird pang of disappointment. Almost as if something inside me was dissatisfied and feeling left out.

I knew that odd feeling was my inner self saying it wanted to be seen. Yet I was far to shy to give in to it totally. Not yet anyway.

However. I left the curtains as they were and felt brave for doing so as I stood and took my plate and cup to the sink. Now I glanced at the window often. Looking over my shoulder in an almost dare to myself.

It was Friday morning. Good Friday. So, I had the day off and a long weekend to experiment with.

By now, I would normally be getting ready for work. Instead I was sitting on my sofa and quite literally trying to work up the courage to do something else while asking myself what it should be.

If people could have seen into my mind. They would have found a massive jumble of emotions and thoughts at war.

Finally. I took a hesitant step towards my window.

I was stark naked except for my glasses and usual jewellery. The pendent on my neckless nestled between my pale breasts. Silver. It glinted in the light and reflected off the window pain.

I peeked out between the gap and took hold of the curtain edges.

In the end I shook my head in dismay. Far too many people were walking past and instead of opening them wider. I closed them and then sat on the edge of my sofa with a sigh of relief. Very glad that I hadn't done it. My heart rate slowing from the fear fuelled expectation of me actually doing it.

I also felt disappointed in myself and more than a bit frustrated.

I wasn't getting any sex and the best orgasm I had had in a long time had been caused by something so random and accidental that it couldn't be repeated. Not without deliberately doing it and that seemed to be out of the question.

***

As the morning waned into early afternoon and the telly provided nothing interesting to watch. I let out a huff of annoyance.

I had tried to forget it. Attempted to shove it away. Even dressed in a long flouncy skirt and blouse to stop the madness that had possessed me earlier.

Only problem was, that no matter what I tried. I couldn't forget the toe curling, spine tingling and body spasming orgasm that I had had.

It was like I had a hunger that couldn't be satisfied. Like I had a door that could never be fully shut.

"maybe you just need to be embarrassed?" I guessed as I stood up with a suddenly bright idea.

I could take a walk down the riverbank. Fully dressed. Maybe if I saw the two fishermen or that family, I would get off on the shame of it.

"Ah... no... you would die of shame." I told myself. The thought of seeing any of those people making me blush at the idea.

"BUT... maybe that's what it takes?" my little inner devil asked and prodded me towards the door.

I found my hand on the door handle. I knew it was wrong. I knew I shouldn't. I was also aware that I wasn't wearing either bra or knickers.

"Oh, pish posh... your top isn't see-through, and your skirt is well past your knees." The same devil said as I twisted the handle. My heart rate jumping.

"It would be good to find that family and apologise." I told myself as I stepped out.

"Exactly... and so very humiliating." The voice encouraged.

I felt my pussy tingle at the thought and gave an inward groan. Sure, I was some kind of deviant as I locked my door and then turned to the street.

***

Like yesterday. It was a warmish sunny day.

More people were about though as it was a bank holiday.

I walked slowly as if reluctant. As my mind was telling me to both return home and go forward.

I could feel my braless breasts lightly bounce and sway against the material of my blouse. Reminding me I wasn't wearing any undergarments.

Reaching the riverbank, I hesitated and considered walking the other way. There were boats moored along that way too. Perhaps just walking past those would give me the illicit thrill I sought.

"Nope... you NEED to embarrass yourself." My inner voice told me, and I knew it was right.

With a resigned sigh, I turned down my usual running route and started to walk it. My high heels made little sound on the hard-packed earth. Only the crunching of leaves and snapping of small twigs reminded me of last nights walk along this same bank.

As I neared the mooring post that the family had been at, I saw two dark haired children playing on the walkway. They looked up at me as I approached and smiled warmly. Waving at me because they recognised me from yesterday.

I waved back with a slight blush but needn't have worried. Both of them seemed oblivious to what had happened.

"You run really fast." The boy exclaimed with a smile. His eyes shining with childish joy as he mimed me running.

"I do... I've had lots of practice." I replied honestly.

His sister darted towards the boat. Her voice filled with laughter as she jumped aboard.

"Mummy... mummy... come see the nice lady." She yelled.

My tummy filled with lead as the young woman emerged from the boats cabin. She looked a bit older than me and initially had a smile on her face until she saw me.

The smile dropped away to be replaced with a scowl.

"Jenny... Michael... GET INSIDE NOW." she demanded of her kids while glaring at me.

The two children looked at her in confusion but did as told. Scurrying away like frightened children do when their mother takes that tone.

She stepped off the boat. Her face mad as hell as she strode towards me.

"How... how DARE you!" she exclaimed.

I dropped my eyes and shook my head in shame.

"I came... I came to say sorry... I didn't MEAN it to happen... you MUST have seen the dog?... it was an accident." I implored in a highly apologetic tone.

She stayed silent and I looked up. She looked like she was thinking.

"I really am sorry... I NEVER thought something like this would happen." I added with enough contrition to make her nod.

Suddenly. She laughed.

"Lucky for you my kids were looking the other way... but why on EARTH weren't you wearing knickers? My husband nearly choked to death." She asked.

"I didn't think I needed them." I told her with total honesty as I sat on a nearby log and shook my head.

She sat next to me and looked at me sideways.

She fiddled with a lock of her long hazelnut hair as she then looked at the river in contemplation.

"Thank you.... For the apology. It must feel ever so embarrassing." she said.

"yes...it does... I'm kind of glad your husband isn't here. I think I would just die if I saw him." I replied with a blush.

She looked at me with sympathy and nodded in understanding.

"He did like what he saw." She admitted with a smile.

I felt myself redden even more and stood quickly.

"Yes.. erm... well... I'm sorry." I apologised again as I backed away. Her words reminding me far too well what I had exposed.

She shrugged as if to say it didn't matter anymore.

Giving me a small wave of her hand. "Bye."

"Bye." I responded and walked away quickly.

My pussy alight and dripping.

***

The whole way home I was asking myself why. Inside my tummy I felt butterfly's. I felt totally humiliated yet incredibly turned on. Her telling me her husband had liked what he had seen making me blush while also hitting that place inside me. The newly found part of me that seemed to be getting off on such things.

Back in my flat.

Something inside me was broken. I felt sure it was.

As I locked my door and lent against it. Rapidly lifting my skirt. Clutching the bunched material around my waist with one hand as the other went straight to my dripping cunt.

I wasn't this kind of person. At least I had always thought I wasn't. Yet I couldn't deny the way I was lit up.

My pussy was wet with just the thought. My nipples felt almost sore from being erect for so long. My clothes felt confining as I plunged my fingers into myself. Frigging my pussy hard and fast. Flicking my bean with my thumb. My legs parted.

Gasping. My heart rate rising higher and higher. I finger fucked myself to a shuddering orgasm that was almost as good as the last time.

I stripped naked in my living room. Not caring if I was seen while at the same time feeling really hot. Hot like I was burning inside.

My curtains were open, and I looked out at the street. A man was looking right at me with wide eyes. Not quite believing what he was seeing and had witnessed.

I blushed and let out a squeal of fright. All my bravery fleeing as I ran to my bedroom and hid. My face flaming as I realised, he had probably watched me masturbate. Seen me fingering my pussy. Watched as I practically ripped off my blouse and skirt.

"Oh god... he saw EVERYTHING." I wailed.

I took a shower despite not feeling physically dirty. Needing it because I personally felt dirty.

My hand went to my sex as I showered. Needy, I masturbated while thinking of the man that had seen me.

Again. I had an amazingly strong orgasm. One that left me quivering under the spraying water of my shower.

I lent my head on the cool tiles as I came down. The water spraying over my body was hot and the steam filled my small bathroom.

I stayed like that for a long time. Using up a lot of water as I tried to rationalise and tell myself that I wasn't going insane.

That I had to get a grip on this. That I had to stop.

*******

It was Tuesday morning and I was at my desk. Back at work after spending the rest of the long weekend in my flat. Almost too afraid to leave it. Frightened I would give in to temptation and do something stupid.

I had dressed for work in my usual things. White bra and knickers. Black tights. A white cotton blouse and black pencil skirt that reached my knees.

I had almost given in to temptation. Almost taken off my tights and knickers. The thought of going to work commando arousing me.

But I was also scared. The intensity and desire were so strong that it literally frightened me back to common sense. I had shaken my head as I berated myself. Walking out of my flat and going to the tube station even earlier than normal.

Work was steady. Our management team still slightly lazy after the holidays and reluctant to push anyone hard.

I typed my entries into the computer and was all done before lunch.

I could take an hour for lunch and looked over at Kelly. Like me she was new and trying to prove herself. She was pleasant to be around and always friendly.

"I'm going on my lunch break, fancy coming with?" I asked her as I turned off my terminal.

"Sorry Sarah. I need to get this done by one... next time okay?" Kelly replied with a smile. Grateful for the offer.

"Sure... want me to grab you something?" I asked as I picked up my handbag.

"Would you? That would be great." She said. Getting out her purse and handing me a few notes before telling me what she wanted.

I laughed at her request of a McDonald's. She had never struck me as the fast food type.

She laughed too and gave me a wink.

"A girl has to do the naughty thing sometimes. I know they are bad for me, but I just can't help myself." She said with a giggle.

"So true." I agreed and thought of my naughty thing. Not as harmless as a big mac though and far riskier.

We waved and I headed for the lifts. My manager noted my leaving time and waved at me too after I said I was going to take my hour a bit early. He was fairly laidback as long as the work got done.

I was on the street in under five minutes and walked towards a little café I knew. It did healthy option salads to eat in or takeaway.

Passing a few shops on my way. I noticed a lingerie store that I had never paid much attention to as it was one of the expensive ones. It had a sale sign in the window, and I stopped to window shop.

As I looked at a mannequin dressed in a lacy black corset that had stocking clips attached and sheer black stockings. I started to think how sexy it looked. How sexy I would feel wearing it.

I had never worn anything like it. I didn't even own stockings and suspenders. Far preferring tights usually. But now I had this thing and I thought I could wear something like this under my work clothes and still call it decent. Yet feel sexy doing it.

Biting my lower lip as I pushed open the door. I entered the store and looked around.

Bra's and knickers that were far nicer than the ones I had were everywhere. Much lacier and transparent than anything I had dared to wear or considered buying before.

I walked down the aisles slowly. Fingering some of the materials and thinking how hot and wet I would get wearing these things. Many of the designs would leave more of my flesh on display than I would feel comfortable with. Which was the point.

The shop girl watched me for a while and then spoke as I looked at some of the prices and my face dropped.

"On the left Miss, all of that is on sale." She told me. Correctly interpreting my expression.

"Thanks." I said with a slight blush. Feeling uncomfortable at how obviously strapped for cash I was.

Two long racks had sale items. Much of it almost identical to what I had already seen and half the price.

I quickly picked out two bra's that were half cups and very lacy. Bra's I would never have dared wear until now. three pairs of knickers followed. Again, very small with nothing to hide my trimmed pubic hair. The sheer material would show nearly everything.

"Can I try on the bra's please?" I asked politely and was shown the changing rooms.

"Treat for your boyfriend?" asked the girl with a smile.

"Something like that... yes." I lied and got a bigger smile from the slightly older girl. She looked stunning in a red dress and perfect makeup.

She held a finger to her lips and looked me up and down. Sizing me with her eyes.

"I've a few other things you and he might like. Be right back... try on those bras." She smiled and sashayed away with swinging hips.

I could tell she was wearing stockings. The suspender belt and clips showing through the tight material of her dress.

"Gosh." I breathed out as I stepped into the changing room. Slightly aroused by her confident sexuality.

Both the bras I had chosen fitted well. Lifting and presenting my boobs in half cups that left most of my areolas and both my nipples exposed.

I breathed deeply and watch my bosom heave up and down. I felt sexy and exposed all at the same time.

"Perfect." I said under my breath. Declaring the truth since I was wanting to be more daring.

A small knock on the door and then it opened a little. A slim and delicate hand passed me a pale-yellow corset that had attached suspenders and an unopened pack of black stockings. Two suspender belts followed. One in black one in white.

"Try these on. Don't worry about opening the stockings. I'll throw them in for free even if you only buy one bra." She said. Her voice sounding a tad lower than it had before. Almost as if she was excited.

"Err... Thanks." I replied a bit shakily. Something told me she was aroused, and I was feeling it too.

I tried on the suspender belts and stockings first and then changed into the corset last.

The corset fitted like it had been made for me. Half cupped like the bra's and made of pale sheer material that was delicately decorated with lace. The cups were underwired, and it was strapless. The suspenders held up the black stockings and I put my heels on to get a better look at the effect.

"Can I see?" I heard her ask. Her voice even more throaty.

I bit my lower lip nervously as my hand reached for the door handle. I was only wearing the corset, the stockings and my heels. My pussy bare.

I asked myself what I was doing. Told myself I shouldn't and couldn't. Yet I found myself twisting the handle and opening the door slowly. My breath quickening.

She looked me up and down with a smile that grew and grew.

"Oh wow... god you look good." She said and then stepped forward. Bringing her body close to mine. Her eyes glowing and her lips slightly parted.

She looked into my eyes. Hers were a deep green. Her skin was pale like mine and her hair was a lustrous red.

I gazed back and blushed. My heart hammering in my chest. She was incredibly beautiful, and I could tell she was aroused. My pussy was wet as hell as she cupped my breasts and ran a thumb over each of my nipples. Nipples that stood out and were fully erect. Each one so sensitive that I nearly creamed just from her touch.

"Ever been with a woman?" She asked in a husky whisper. Her breath smelt like mint and her lips were very close to mine. So close they were almost brushing mine as she spoke.

"No." I barely croaked out.

She smiled.

"Want to?" she asked and brushed her cherry red lips to mine before retreating slightly to look me in the eyes once more.

I didn't dare use my voice. Frightened it would come out as a squeak. I nodded and blushed even more. Not quite believing what was happening.

She didn't say anything more. Her lips pressed to mine, and I kissed her back. Slowly at first but soon building into something deep and passionate. Her tongue finding mine as my mouth opened. The feel of her soft body pressing against me was unlike anything I had experienced.

She was so soft and feminine. Everything felt so different to being with a man. And yet so very exciting.

I gasped into her mouth as one of her hands cupped my sex and started to rub.

She smiled as her kiss carried on. I felt the smile against my mouth.

"yummy... so wet." She uttered as she slid a finger inside me and quickly followed it with another.

Working her mouth down my neck. Kissing and nibbling all the way to my left breast. Flicking her tongue over one nipple and then doing the same to the other.

Her fingers never stopped working as she sucked on each nipple in turn. Making me moan and gasp repeatedly.

My hips moved of their own accord. Grinding to her invading fingers as she upped the pace. Wet squelching sounds filled the small changing room as she fucked me. Our gasps and moans melding into one.

She fucked me to the very edge of an orgasm and them pushed me against the wall. Holding me in place as I breathed fast. Her hand pressed between my heaving breasts as the other reached behind her and unzipped her long red dress.

Her eyes smoked as she held me one handed. She could have let go. Those glittering green eyes would have pinned me in place as she undressed. Revealing herself to be braless and that all she wore underneath was a pair of stockings and suspender belt.

Her tits were small and perfect. Each of her bright pink nipples stood out like bullets that were surrounded by small pink areolas.

Her pussy was bald. Shaved or waxed to show me everything. Pink labia hung down and glistened wetly.

"Taste me." She breathed out and guided me to my knees. Opening her legs to straddle my upturned face. Taking my head in her hands and pressing me to her sex in hungry need.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
634 Followers