Accidents and Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
627 Followers

I very much wanted it now that I had seen it up close. I half suspected it would fit perfectly, As the saleswoman had sized me up yesterday. Picking out my yellow corset with ease.

"Okay." I agreed and felt myself beaming. Temptation one. Sarah nil.

As the shop assistant took the Corset off its hanger and handed it to me. Kelly raced off to the changing rooms. Eager to try on her stuff. I made to follow her but was stopped by a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"This one over here has a better mirror." The woman said as she guided me towards a side room that I hadn't noticed. It had a long curtain in front of it.

"Oh... okay." I said as she opened the curtain to reveal a luxury changing area that was tastefully decorated. Held two comfortable chairs for patrons and a small dais for people to show off on. Three large full-length mirrors stood around the raised platform. Allowing for perfect viewing of people's choices.

"Take your time. I think your friend will be awhile." She said with a smile before leaving me. Drawing the curtains closed behind her and presumably going to tend to the shop floor.

That smile had held something. I briefly wondered if she was going to try and seduce Kelly the way she had me. I shook my head at the notion. Surely not with me so close. That would really be risky and a tacky thing to do.

I undressed quickly and was soon in just the tiny sheer panties I had chosen that morning. They were white and would match the corset that I was now very keen on trying on.

It took a while to wriggle into. I had to loosen the laced-up front before it would fit over my hips.

Once it was on though. It was easy to tighten and tie with a bow that hung between my breasts. The corset's cups fitted perfectly. Supporting and separating my tits in a pleasing way.

The see-through lacy pattern hardly hid my pale pink areola and darker nipples. Yet it still looked far more decent than the overly sexy yellow one I already had.

My stockings were black and didn't match. I clipped them in place anyway and put my shoes back on before I stood to take a good look at myself in the three mirrors. Mirrors that allowed me to see my back and front without having to contort myself.

I struck a few poses. Liking what I saw more and more. It didn't just fit well. It fitted perfectly and while I could see my nipples through the material and my golden pubes under my mostly transparent panties. I didn't mind one bit.

"Very nice." A voice purred.

"Hey." I objected as I saw the redheaded woman eyeing me up and down, the curtains open.

She smiled that naughty smile of hers as she walked to me. Ignoring my objection as she held up a pair of white stockings in one hand and white high heels in the other.

"Seen it all... made love to it too." She grinned as she said it. Bending to unclip my stockings.

My mouth opened and closed like a fish. Unable to find the right words.

"I'm Elle... sit and put these on." She told me and I found myself sitting on a high-backed chair while looking up at her with wide eyes.

"Oh dear... wake up." She laughed as she handed me the white stockings.

I blinked and then nodded. Shook my head to clear it a bit before accepting them.

"How... erm... how are you doing this to me?" I asked a bit stupidly.

"Doing what? I'm just showing you how attracted I am to you. The rest is all YOU." She said with a warm smile as she watched me discard my black stockings and then roll the white ones up my legs.

It was then that I realised she was right. I had wanted her to see me in this. When she had told me to sit. I had wanted to do that too. I had very much felt a desire for her to see me dressed like I was about to be.

Putting on the white heels. I stood and looked her in the eyes.

"I'm not gay, but I liked what we did.... Elle." I told her. feeling a need to be honest and try her name out. All while voicing a truth I hadn't fully admitted until a said it.

She came closer. Her lips brushed mine in a chaste but very pleasant kiss.

"I know... now, how about you stop being rude and tell me your name too." She breathed out huskily but also with a smile.

Tentatively. I reached for her neck. Pulling her back for another kiss.

She allowed it and parted her lips slightly. Allowing me to slip my tongue against hers.

"Sarah. My names Sarah." I breathed into her mouth as our lips moved together in slow multiple kisses.

She smiled as she pulled free. Her breathing a little quicker. Mine too.

"Nice to meet you Sarah. But we don't have time for what you want. Not today." She said. I detected a hint of regret in her tone.

I laughed self-consciously.

"I know that. Gosh, I'm not some sex crazed nympho." I replied with a blush. Feeling embarrassed at her assumption I was wanting a rerun of yesterday.

She smiled and nodded her head.

"Neither am I. What happened between us was a first for me too... or did you think I fuck all my customers?" she told me with a wink.

Slightly flustered. I shrugged. I didn't know what to think. I felt confused.

"I don't know. Everything has been happening so fast lately. Some things in my life have changed recently and I'm feeling a bit lost." I admitted.

"Perhaps we could exchange numbers? Maybe go out together for a drink later?" she asked. Her tone slightly unsure. Her face suddenly changing. Her expression almost shy, as if she was a little frightened. "It might help to talk. I have some experience with confusing thoughts and situations." She added.

"Okay. I think I would like that." I replied. My face flushing too as I accepted. It felt odd yet right. Even though I had never thought of dating another woman, I wanted to see where this would go.

Elle and I exchanged numbers. I think both of us were slightly nervous.

"Oh. That looks so pretty on you!" exclaimed Kelly. Causing me to jump away from Elle. We had been standing very close. Gazing into each other's eyes. Both unsure what we were doing. Yet aware of an attraction that was pulling us together.

Elle recovered faster than me. Smoothly stepping to the side and gesturing at me as if I was a model.

"Doesn't she look fabulous in it?" she asked Kelly with a sales pitch voice.

****

Kelly and I left the shop in a hurry. Between her paying for a whole heap of items, me having to wriggle out of the tight corset and get dressed again. We had used up most of our hours lunch break.

Both of us had to walk fast back to work. Missing out on actually eating anything.

"You know, I think that is the best shopping trip I have ever had Sarah. The discounts that we got were amazingly good." Kelly enthused as we got back.

I couldn't do much but agree. Yet I felt a bit guilty. Elle had given Kelly the same discount she had given me. While I appreciated the generosity. I was aware that couldn't leave Elle with much of a profit.

I had connected the shops name to her own. I now knew she owned the place.

"Well. It was probably a slow day. I doubt we would get the same if we went again." I hedged. Trying to discourage Kelly from expecting such again.

"For sure. There is no way that place could keep going at those prices. Though, we DID pick from the sales rack. I doubt she would have given us anything off those new items." Kelly agreed instantly. Much to my relief.

"We should probably stay away. It's just too tempting. I certainly can't afford to shop there." I added.

Kelly smirked.

"Oh. There is definitely something tempting there." She said.

I looked at her expression and felt my tummy drop.

"I'm not sure what you are implying?" I asked.

She gave me a slow wink.

"I think I know why you look different. And it's nothing to do with a guy." She replied.

I felt my face flush all over again.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. But I knew. Kelly must have noticed the way Elle and I had been looking at each other.

But Kelly dropped a bigger bombshell.

"Oh, nothing other than you are snogging her... yup... I saw. Didn't know you were into girls. But hey, that's cool." She said with a slight giggle.

"You saw?"

Kelly grinned and nodded.

"Kinda hot." She said with another wink.

I felt very warm. Stifled.

"Can we not talk about it?" I requested.

I didn't want to even begin to explain. I didn't know myself what was going on.

Kelly looked at me and then shrugged.

"Okay. But you will have to tell me all about it soon. I'm Dying with curiosity as to how you two met." She half agreed to stop talking about it.

"Thanks." I said sincerely. Grateful that she had agreed. Kelly was the closest thing to a real friend here. All my friends lived up north and I hadn't gone out much since moving here.

For the rest of the day we worked in silence. It seemed that Kelly was watching me like a cat did a mouse. Clearly, she was thinking about what she had witnessed and couldn't let it go.

At the end of the day, I packed up my things in a rush and left without saying goodbye to anyone.

The five thirty bus was a tad late. Which was good, as I didn't get to the bus stop until five forty. I managed to catch it, just as it was about to leave.

I rode it home while looking at my phone. Wondering if I should send Elle a text message. Hoping she would message me first.

***

It was well after six by the time I got home.

Feeling a bit sick. I took a long shower and then sat on my sofa, wrapped in my robe, sipping from a mug of tea.

Too much was happening. I was trying to deal with discovering my odd desire for sexually embarrassing situations and whatever it was between Elle and me.

My brain felt overwhelmed. My head was spinning, and my tummy felt unsettled. I kept looking at my phone, hoping for a message from Elle. I even picked it up a few times and tried to work up the nerve to message her.

Each time I did. I felt sick from nerves and put it back down. Too afraid to do what I knew I wanted to do.

I attempted to read my favourite book. But ended up glaring at the same page. Unable to focus on the words. The TV was even worse. The sound grated on my nerves until I had to switch it off.

Masturbating had always been something I did quite often. Yet I couldn't.

Frustrated beyond endurance. Not just mentally but sexually too.

I went to my wardrobe and flung it open. Pulling out my running clothes. Intent on jogging off the dizzying thoughts that kept jumbling my brain.

Dressing in sports bra and plain knickers, then a tracksuit top.

I had to rummage out a pair of running shorts. The waistband of my usual running pants still not fixed.

It didn't take me long to get outside. Normally I would have walked to the riverbank. That evening I ran as soon as I was out my door. Pushing my body to go faster. Needing to lose myself within the faster pace.

My long legs soon settled into a steady yet rapid rhythm. My breathing found the right cadence. My mind settled as I ran.

My normal route was too short. So, I bypassed the first bridge and ran on.

The sun was setting as I passed the second bridge. The streetlights on the far bank begun to flicker on.

By the third bridge, my mind had calmed. I crossed it and allowed myself to start thinking again.

Masturbating had always been my release. I was aware I did it more than most people did. That had never bothered me too much.

Yet now, I was finding it harder to do. Ever since the accident with my pants. I was finding it harder to get off unless I could embarrass myself. Humiliation seemed to be a catalyst. That or danger of being caught.

There had been a moment with Elle. The kissing in the white corset. I realised that part of what had excited me was the thought of Kelly catching me doing it.

The fact that she had was mortifying in some ways. Yet as I thought about it. I felt a very familiar tingle.

I slowed my pace.

My eyes scanned the area I was running along. Cars passed by on the road next to me. Flickering under the lights and between the trees. Trees that lined the space between road and the path upon which I ran.

I looked over my shoulder. No one was behind me and there wasn't anyone ahead. The riverbank was clear of potential witnesses.

I slowed to a walk. Looking around and breathing steadily. A small excitement building inside me as I considered something new.

Some of the trees were quite large along this bank. Creating deep and very dark patches of shadow. I peered into one shadow as I walked under the tree's canopy. Even squinting, I could hardly see anything.

I walked off the footpath and touched the massive tree trunk.

"Will you hide me?" I asked the tree. Nervously biting my lower lip as I glanced around.

Still no one.

I wasn't sure if this was a good idea. But I couldn't help myself as I hooked my thumbs into both the waistband of my shorts and my knickers.

One more look around and then I did what would have been unthinkable a few days ago. I slide both shorts and knickers down to my ankles. Unzipped my top and lifted my sports bra. Exposing my tits and pussy.

My breathing quickened and my heart thumped in my chest as I touched myself.

Leaning my back against the tree. I looked around as I rubbed myself. One hand grinding and rubbing between my legs and the other grasping one of my tits.

I pulled and tweaked my nipples as I begun to masturbate.

Cool air made it feel even more daring. Caressing my exposed bits. Telling me more firmly that I was fucking myself in the open.

"Oh. OH fuck. This feels so good." I moaned softly.

The sound of my fingers working inside me was loud to my ears. They squelched in the silence by that river. The slow-moving waters made little sound. Only the odd passing car quashed the sound of me finger fucking my now dripping wet cunt.

"Cunt... yummy cunt." I said in a daze. The filthy word turning me on even more.

I heard a dog bark in the distance. I ignored it. I no longer cared. I was too close to cumming.

My hips bucked as I orgasmed. The two fingers inside me seemed to get stuck as my pussy convulsed and gripped them. It felt wonderful as I jammed my fingers as deep as I could. Letting the orgasm roll through me.

I leaned against the tree. Breathless and spent. My cum slicked fingers still inside me.

I'm not sure how long I stayed like that. It wasn't until I came down fully that my senses returned.

"Oh god. I'm a total mess." I said softly as I pulled out of myself and looked around.

The pathway was still empty. But I could hear the yapping dog getting closer.

A twig snapped to my left.

Suddenly. Reality hit home.

I scrambled my shorts and knickers back up my legs and then pulled down my sports bra. Peering into the darkness in fright as I fled back to the path.

I saw nothing but felt a deep fear. This wasn't exactly a safe place for young girls to wander around. Only my frustration had forced me to run this far from my familiar route.

With that in mind. I ran again. Zipping up my top with fumbling fingers. Fingers still slicked with my own cum.

"Stupid... fucking stupid." I scolded myself as I ran faster. Aware that a girl had been raped last year along this riverbank. The rapist hadn't been caught.

It struck me. You never think it could be you. Not until you are alone and in the shadows. More so after what I had just done.

I upped my pace. Fleeing along the pathway until I almost collided with an old man and his dog.

I dodged around him and shouted an apology. His dog barked once. Probably as old as the man was. It didn't do more.

"OI." The old geezer shouted.

"Sorry." I yelled back again as I ran even faster.

"Stupid Girl." He yelled back.

I felt a twinge of guilt. I had been brought up to respect my elders.

***

I woke to the alarm beeping on my phone.

I felt almost normal as I showered a few minutes after. Almost as if that late-night masturbation had satisfied me in some way that was undefinable.

"Okay. It's fucking official. I'm a freak." I told myself with a stupid grin as I looked into my bathroom mirror.

For some reason. I felt ok about it. Even if I was still a bit confused.

Elle still hadn't texted me or called. I checked after I was dressed and sighed in disappointment.

It wasn't as if I loved her. But I did want to know how I felt about her. That couldn't be solved without seeing her again.

Taking a firm grip of myself. I sent her a simple message.

Please. Don't get me wrong. I was scared shitless as I typed it out.

"Hi. It's me. Sarah. Do you remember me?" I sent. Half worried that it was a massive mistake.

My phone pinged within a second.

A smiley face emoji and a message appeared.

"How could I forget. I was getting worried. Can we meet?" was the reply.

I felt my pulse quicken and my tummy flip over. It was like the time Roger had first asked me to go out with him. And that had been when I was fifteen.

To say I felt like I was a teenager again would be an understatement. I felt far more anxious than I had back then when I replied.

"I'm working today. Can we meet after? Around six?" I sent back.

I held my breath. Too scared to breath as I waited agonising seconds. The ping on my phone let me exhale and gulp another. Again, I held my breath without realising it as I opened her reply.

"Come by the shop when you are done. I close at five, we can have a drink and talk."

It was followed by a smiling emoji and a kiss emoji.

I typed out a fast response.

We agreed to meet at her shop after I finished work. I felt both elated and unsure. Yet I wanted this badly. I needed to know if what had happened was a freak or if it was something more.

I dressed in the yellow corset and stockings. I looked at the panties and then shook my head. I didn't want to. I wanted to feel sexy. So, I didn't put them on and wore a pale cotton blouse that didn't show what I was wearing under it. A simple black skirt and a matching business jacket over everything.

For the first time. I was going commando to work. It felt crazy and stupid. It also felt fantastic.

At work. The day started normally. We had a coffee break around ten thirty and Kelly sidled up to me.

"Hi... erm... I'm sorry about yesterday." She said with sincerity.

I looked at her in confusion. All she had done was catch me and embarrass me. None of which had been her fault.

"Why? You didn't do anything?" I asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, I did. I pried and... well... it's your life. I'm sorry I pushed." She said contritely.

I felt a well of emotion.

I took her hand and squeezed it.

"I don't have any friends here.... Thanks." I told her.

She smiled and nodded.

"If you want one. I think it would be really cool." She told me. Her smile tentative.

"we were already close to being that." I replied and then hugged her.

"Friends?" she laughed out as she hugged me back.

"Friends." I agreed firmly with a smile.

We laughed and then giggled like schoolgirls.

"Okay. First order of being friends. I don't push unless you want me to." She said. Grinning.

I rolled my eyes but nodded. She knew a bit. I wasn't that comfortable with her yet.

"And you're pushing." I told her with a laugh.

Kelly giggled.

"I know. I can't help it.... Still friends?"

I nodded.

"yes. I'm not THAT shallow." I replied.

"Great. Just one thing." She said with a small blush.

"And?" I asked. Suddenly feeling a fear in my gut.

Kelly saw my expression and shook her head quickly.

"No. nothing bad. I just wanted to say... you know... for clarity, I'm not into girls like you... so... erm... JUST friends... okay?" she explained quickly.

At first, I felt relief. Then I processed what she was saying.

"Okay... just so you know. I'm not gay either. What you saw wasn't what you think. I'm still confused about it." I explained.

She laughed and grinned.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
627 Followers