Accidents and Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
630 Followers

"Okay.... So, just like the rest of us. You are finding your feet?"

"Fucked if I know." I lamented with a half-hearted laugh.

Kelly squeezed my fingers gently.

"I had a girlfriend. It didn't work out. I like cock too much." She said gently.

"Annnnnddddd... that's an over share." I said.

She giggled and shook her head.

"Sarah. I think you are repressed."

"Am not." I argued.

Kelly rolled her eyes.

"Take a look around. Not sure why yet. But since yesterday, every guy in this office has been checking you out.... Go on... make eye contact with any of them." She said with a grin.

"Are you nuts?" I whispered.

"Not sure. Jury is still out." She laughed and then gestured at Tim. "him. Catch his eye." She said with a giggle.

"No. this is silly." I said. My face flushing as I turned away.

Kelly looked at me and nodded.

"See? repressed?... almost frigid."

"I am not frigid." I hissed under my breath.

"Okay. Not frigid. But repressed. Don't you ever think about sex?... aside from with girls?" she asked. Clearly confused about me.

We were friends now. Proper friends, but I didn't feel comfortable enough to explain that I thought about sex all the time. That I had recently been thinking of nothing but sex.

We talked a bit longer after I told her to drop it.

The day passed quickly and at lunch Kelly and I walked to the café. We didn't stop at the lingerie store this time and Kelly was good enough to not mention it again.

When my day was finished. Kelly and I parted on the street outside our office's main entrance. She waved to me as she got into a taxi. I waved back and then headed down the high street. Intent on keeping my date with Elle.

****

I looked up and down the street.

EVERY nerve in my body felt alive as I rested my hand on the door handle.

The sign on the door said the shop was closed.

Nervously. I pressed the buzzer.

"Hi. Erm. It's me." I said into the intercom.

A buzz and click sounded. My hand pressed down and the door opened.

"On your left. Come up." Shouted Elle.

I looked to my left. The store was semi dark. But it wasn't hard to see a staircase that led upwards.

With a gulp. I went for it.

The stairs were old and a bit creaky. I walked up them and found myself in a large open plan living space. Elle was in a kitchenette area. A bottle of wine in one hand and two glasses in the other. She smiled when she saw me and walked towards me. She wore a pale-yellow dress that clung to her like a second skin. Like before, she looked elegant and beautiful.

"Hi." She greeted me.

I said hello back. Feeling very nervous. She looked so amazing and in control.

We sat next together on a wide sofa as she poured the wine.

Our conversation was tentative at first. She asked about me. I asked about her. It felt stilted and stiff. Both of us suddenly to afraid to talk about what had been happening between us.

Elle wasn't that much older than me. Twenty-five at the most. I realised she was just as on edge as I was. Our conversation soon petered out into an uncomfortable silence. We both gulped our wine and I looked around her place.

"So, you live up here. Above the shop?" I asked. Purely to fill the silence.

"Yes. Daddy bought me the shop and I moved in to get out of the house." She said and then lapsed back into silence.

I sipped my wine and fidgeted with the hem of my skirt.

Elle suddenly sighed and shook her head.

"This is daft." She declared and took my hand. Looking into my eyes. "we fucked. We liked it. We should talk about that. Don't you think?" she said. Taking the bull by the proverbial horns.

I let out a nervous laugh and nodded.

"Isn't it crazy? The way things happened. I'm so confused, you were so confident before and now you seem as nervous and frightened as I am." I replied.

Elle raised my hand to her lips. She kissed my fingertips.

"I get like that. All go one minute and then after I've done something bold. It hits me later that it might have all gone wrong." She explained.

"So, when you seduced me in the changing room?" I asked.

Elle shrugged.

"I just went for it. I thought you were so hot. I was wet just looking at you.... Honestly, I wasn't even thinking when I first walked into the changing room." She admitted.

"I've had a hard time thinking lately." I told her truthfully.

She nodded and tilted her head.

"So, you really haven't been with a girl before?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"No, it's always been boys for me. Not that I can't see a girl and say she's pretty. But until now... I've never been attracted to one sexually." I answered.

She smiled and moved closer.

"That's nice. Nice to know you find me sexually attractive." She purred. Her tone becoming slightly throaty.

It was like a switch had been flipped inside her. Suddenly, she was the seductive woman I had first met. Her eyes practically glowed as she gazed into mine. Her lips parted a little. Her tongue flicked over her upper lip. Making it glisten.

I gulped and couldn't speak as she leaned in. Her lips brushed mine. I found my mouth opening as she did it again. This time it was more than a brush. She kissed me slowly. I kissed her back.

We pressed together. I could feel her stiff nipples, through the thin material of her dress and my blouse as we kissed. Our breasts squished together. Our hands sliding over our bodies. Exploring and caressing.

We broke our kiss. I smiled nervously and she smiled back. Her fingers went to the buttons of my blouse. Wordlessly. She began to undress me, and I made no move to stop her.

Her eyes never left mine as she stripped me naked. I didn't do much to help except raise my hips as she took off my skirt. She smiled when she saw I wasn't wearing knickers. The corset slipped off with ease, she rolled off my stockings and took off my shoes.

The room felt cool now that I was totally nude. My nipples felt a breeze and I noticed her windows were open. The curtains drawn back. If anyone was in the building opposite. They would be able to see me. The thought turned me on.

She stood and held out her hand. Neither of us spoke as I accepted it and let her pull me to my feet. I followed her to her bedroom and let her push me onto her bed.

I watched as she reached behind herself and unzipped her dress. It slid down her body smoothly and pooled around her feet. She wore nothing beneath it. She smiled as she crawled onto the bed.

The spell broke for a second as she kissed her way up my body. Starting with my tummy, moving up towards my breasts. Small nibbling kisses that made me very wet.

"I... I thought we were going to talk." I stammered out. Partially finding my voice.

"Later." She purred and then licked around my right nipple. Eliciting a small gasp of pleasure from me as she then flicked her tongue over its sensitive and erect tip.

That was it for conversation. She reached my mouth and kissed me deeply. I responded lustily. Our mouths mashed together in passion. Soon my world was spinning as her fingers found my pussy and mine found hers.

We fucked for a long time. Grinding, gasping and moaning. She taught me a lot within that time. I loved every second of it. We were both sweaty and exhausted by the time we orgasmed together. Our pussies grinding against each other. Slick with our juices as we shuddered and came at the same time.

After. We lay on her bed facing one another. I was smiling and couldn't stop touching her. She was doing the same to me. Light caresses along my flank and hips.

"Do you want to talk now?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"Later." I echoed her earlier words. All I wanted right then was to look at her and touch her.

She smiled and kissed me softly.

"Okay." She agreed.

***

Over the next few weeks. Elle and I got closer. We fucked most days but also talked a great deal. We had a lot in common and I found that she was wonderful to chat with.

The sex was always good. But Elle soon realised that something was missing.

After about a month. She confronted me about it.

"Sarah. You know how much I like you. But it's never been the same as that first night at my place? It's like you need something that I'm not giving you." She asked as we lay in my bed. Her fingers were idly playing with the curly hairs of my pussy.

I looked away. I wanted to tell her about my recently discovered secret need. The need to expose myself or masturbate in public places.

When Elle wasn't with me. I had continued to go down to the river and masturbate under a tree or in some secluded spot at night. Hoping to be caught while fearing I would be too.

"It's not something I'm very comfortable talking about." I admitted.

She tilted her head as she rose up on an elbow.

"You can tell me anything. I won't judge you... I think... I think I'm falling for you." She told me.

I knew things with Elle couldn't get any deeper if I didn't explain. I wanted them to and decided she had to know. If we were going to be a couple, she deserved the truth.

So, I told her. I told her everything. About how that first time in the changing room and in her flat above the shop. Both times had held an element of risk. Her open windows. The changing room. I even admitted to masturbating down by the river.

Then I told her what started it. She laughed as I described the dog pulling down my pants. Finding the story hilarious. Then sobered as I told her my ultimate turn on was being caught. She sympathised as I explained I couldn't do it on purpose. I simply wasn't that brave.

She kissed me after my admission and then giggled naughtily.

"That sounds so fucking HOT. Let's do it together." She said. Her eyes glittering.

"Really? You don't think I'm a freak?" I asked.

She shook her head and hauled me out of bed.

"God no. everyone has some kind of kink and yours is making me wet just thinking about it. Let's go. Let's go to the river and fuck." She gleefully giggled out. Pulling me out of my bedroom and towards the door.

I laughed and shook my head.

"We just fucked." I objected.

"So what? You like seconds as much as I do. Only this time it will be outside... yummy." She tittered as she grabbed my coat and hers.

I couldn't fight her enthusiasm and didn't really want to.

Within a few minutes we were running hand in hand. Giggling like schoolgirls as we raced towards the riverbank.

Elle looked up and down the riverbank and then grinned at me.

"Where do you usually do it?" she asked.

I pointed to a large tree. "That ones the best. You can see the boats, but its branches hide me.... Partially.... It's quite risky, I've nearly been caught a couple of times." I told her. Wanting her to understand that we could be caught.

That while I found the thought a turn on. I couldn't bring myself to deliberately get caught.

Elle undid her coat and ran to the tree. Turning before she got under the branches. She held her coat wide open. Flashing me her naked body. Wiggling her hips and giggling.

I was incredibly turned on by the sight. There was a full moon and her pale complexion gleamed in its glow. I ran to her. Undoing my coat as I went.

She flung her arms around me as I reached her. Our naked fronts pressed together as we kissed and fondled naked tits and bare pussies. Her fingers dipped inside my soaking wet slit. Making me gasp in pleasure.

We frigged each other right there. Not even hiding under the tree. Both of us so turned on and needy in our passion.

I gasped and moaned. Holding her tight as I finger fucked her too. We broke our kissing and watched down the pathway. Her looking over my shoulder and me looking the other way.

It felt incredible. So risky and exposed.

"Fuck. This is so hot." She gasped out in a half whimper as I curled my fingers to reach her G spot.

I kissed her neck and nodded. Unable to say anything. She had me so close to cumming.

She pulled at my coat and slid it off me.

I shook my head but couldn't stop her as she kissed me hard.

"I'll tell you if I see anyone." She promised in-between gasps of pleasure. Both of us hadn't stopped fucking the other. Only for a moment had my fingers left her cunt to allow my coat to be take off.

Being totally naked tipped me right over the edge.

The orgasm ripped through me like a hurricane. My whole body convulsed; my cunt contracted around her fingers. Pulling them even deeper.

"Unnnggggg." I cried out loudly as my hips bucked and my legs trembled.

Elle came too. Juices gushing out of her as she shuddered as much as I was.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck." She moaned as she orgasmed.

We rested our heads on one another's shoulders. Totally spent and holding each other up.

Time passed slowly as we breathed heavily. Trying to catch our breath. Holding onto each other and shaking slightly. Our legs wobbly.

"That. That was amazing." I breathed out after a while.

Elle nodded. Too tired to reply.

Together. We did up our coats and walked back to my apartment. Her hand in mine.

I knew then that it wouldn't be the last time we did this. We had found a new high. Elle and I were perfect together.

I had a good feeling she would get me caught. It bothered me a bit but also turned me on.

Elle bumped her shoulder to mine as we walked.

"I think it's time we bought you some shorter skirts. REALLY short ones." She said with a grin. Confirming what I suspected.

I felt myself blush as I nodded.

"Okay." Was all I said.

Elle laughed and squeezed my hand.

The end...

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
630 Followers