All Comments on 'Accidents, Can They Be Prevented?'

by Incoming

Sort by:
  • 139 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Where exactly is the loving wife in this story?

This belongs in Fetish.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Well

yeah this guy has a certain style and if you don't take it seriously, it's funny.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Come back

Incoming, please come back! LW needs you more than ever. The cucks, IR fetish girlies, and creampie lovers have taken over. Save us Incoming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That's what I get for picking a story from the comments.

In the intro the author says he's no wimp. Huh! He walks in on his wife doing another guy and he slinks away because he doesn't know how long it's been going or to what extent. Who cares? How many times would she have to cheat and for how long before a real man throws them both out? Seeing her then and there would have been enough for me!

Then we have the holes. He never saw the guy before but he knows the guy's name?

Just then I heard Bob scream. How did he know the guy's name was Bob? I thought the PI gave him the guy's name.

From there it just gets silly!

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 5 years ago
5 STARS PLUS!

Best laugh I had this week!

Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago

Great story, with an even better authors note at the end. LMAO!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Ha Ha Ha good one Ha Ha Ha

Payback is a bitch who cheated gets the most

Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago

I like reading good stories a second and third time. But I just have to say that there is an error on the last page where it states: "With that Cherry dropped to her knees, "unzipped my cock", and started sucking like there was no tomorrow". Wow! Where was I when those zippers were issued? Just poking a little humor here.

Again good story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Reading.again

I love this.author's work. I wish he was still around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

LMFAO, we have a winner.

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
IINSTRUCTIONS

There are a lot of cheated-on husbands out there who might consider this a manual on how to love your cheating wife!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Yeah

That was a fun bit of comedy

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Why is it always a red corvette parked in front of the house?

Seriously, doesn't the whole neighborhood know she's cheating? Isn't she trying to get away with it? Has anyone ever heard of stealth? This husband must have been the last person for 4 or 5 blocks to find out his wife was screwing around. Let's try something believable next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nothing Like Taking An Author's

Warning with a grain of salt. ;-} Signed: BTW

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Funny one

I like this authors story's, 5 stars. I'm still laughing. 5 more stars.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago

I like this authors story's, 5 stars. I'm still laughing. 5 more stars.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Funny story

I like this authors story's, 5 stars. I'm still laughing. 5 more stars.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Great story

Guy really does have brass balls.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Reading them allagain, another good one.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Ditto 26thnc

Still great no

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Moron writer...

Writes like adolescent...stories are like those written by a 13/14 year old...no structure...no body development and most important ...no ending...that kills a good story and fucks a poor one...that’s his problem..all his endings leave u with a sour taste..unfinished...like the last pages of an interesting novel have been torn out...unless u can really finish your stories logically rather then in a hurry to end ...u will remain mediocre...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Big brass balls

Most of these authors stories if one reads u will find him constantly alluding to his not being a wimp...he is a man of action ...he has big bras balls and all the other shit...but his writings show nothing but a cuck and a wimp...forget brass balls...looks more like balls of jelly...and a limp dick...nothing manly..also his stories are devoid of any passion in the writing...I can get that more reading a washing machine operating manual!!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Shooting someone in the nuts with rock salt from 3-5 feet away would be fatal. A total break (you word) failure in a Lexus would arouse suspicion in the police. That's of course, after the wife totally missed the 'Brake' warning light and the automatic transmission would actually engage with zero pressure in the brake system.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You condone murder ans torture, don't you... you pityful jerk?

PS. Read what Legio... has to say - he is absolutely right you know!!!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Legio, you’re spoiling the fun. At least the hot coffee spill was feasible.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 2 years ago

I dunno... When the author mentioned about not liking wimpy cuckolds, I think that should apply to staying married to the cheating wife as well but it certainly wasn't in this case.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

"" But when I got their, I was just too tired from a long week so I just stood there staring at the horizon."" THERE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

'Note to readers: For those of you that didn't like it, you were warned not to read it. But you couldn't control yourself, could you? You just had to read.'

*

No, actually we just expected something better. You know, like cars with 'brakes' rather than 'breaks'. Guys getting shot in the balls with salt from close range with a .12-gauge who don't bleed out? (At closer than 20-25 feet, rock salt is almost as effective as buckshot.) We expected some closure, so resolution and a hint of a plot. So, shame on us for not heeding your warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Average

Not near enough burn on two cheating shits

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant and funny. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories just don’t have it in you!! They feel like someone cooked without adding spice! Tasteless! U just don’t have it in u to finish! They feel wimpy…sodden and outright ballless!

schulz777schulz77712 months ago

Such a stupid story

1 starr

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Rock salt at close range would blow a good size hole in a person! Don't write about that which you know little of.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked it. Don't know about all the comments about rock salt at close range. I just thought Bob got his balls blown off and laid there bleeding until until he died good for him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fun story. I just want to know why most of the negative comments are by "anonymous"

posters.

Must be either the creampie eating brigade, or entitled women.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594193 months ago

Oh I hope you have more ideas and tricks up your sleeves

🙊🙈🙉💨🤔🤬😈

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman2 months ago

LOL, Spicey Chili? Hope you ate lunch at Taco Bell also.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous