All Comments on 'Accidents, Can They Be Prevented?'

by Incoming

Sort by:
  • 139 Comments
dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman2 months ago

LOL, Spicey Chili? Hope you ate lunch at Taco Bell also.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594193 months ago

Oh I hope you have more ideas and tricks up your sleeves

🙊🙈🙉💨🤔🤬😈

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fun story. I just want to know why most of the negative comments are by "anonymous"

posters.

Must be either the creampie eating brigade, or entitled women.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked it. Don't know about all the comments about rock salt at close range. I just thought Bob got his balls blown off and laid there bleeding until until he died good for him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Rock salt at close range would blow a good size hole in a person! Don't write about that which you know little of.

schulz777schulz77712 months ago

Such a stupid story

1 starr

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories just don’t have it in you!! They feel like someone cooked without adding spice! Tasteless! U just don’t have it in u to finish! They feel wimpy…sodden and outright ballless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant and funny. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Average

Not near enough burn on two cheating shits

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

'Note to readers: For those of you that didn't like it, you were warned not to read it. But you couldn't control yourself, could you? You just had to read.'

*

No, actually we just expected something better. You know, like cars with 'brakes' rather than 'breaks'. Guys getting shot in the balls with salt from close range with a .12-gauge who don't bleed out? (At closer than 20-25 feet, rock salt is almost as effective as buckshot.) We expected some closure, so resolution and a hint of a plot. So, shame on us for not heeding your warning.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

"" But when I got their, I was just too tired from a long week so I just stood there staring at the horizon."" THERE

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 2 years ago

I dunno... When the author mentioned about not liking wimpy cuckolds, I think that should apply to staying married to the cheating wife as well but it certainly wasn't in this case.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Legio, you’re spoiling the fun. At least the hot coffee spill was feasible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You condone murder ans torture, don't you... you pityful jerk?

PS. Read what Legio... has to say - he is absolutely right you know!!!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Shooting someone in the nuts with rock salt from 3-5 feet away would be fatal. A total break (you word) failure in a Lexus would arouse suspicion in the police. That's of course, after the wife totally missed the 'Brake' warning light and the automatic transmission would actually engage with zero pressure in the brake system.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Big brass balls

Most of these authors stories if one reads u will find him constantly alluding to his not being a wimp...he is a man of action ...he has big bras balls and all the other shit...but his writings show nothing but a cuck and a wimp...forget brass balls...looks more like balls of jelly...and a limp dick...nothing manly..also his stories are devoid of any passion in the writing...I can get that more reading a washing machine operating manual!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Moron writer...

Writes like adolescent...stories are like those written by a 13/14 year old...no structure...no body development and most important ...no ending...that kills a good story and fucks a poor one...that’s his problem..all his endings leave u with a sour taste..unfinished...like the last pages of an interesting novel have been torn out...unless u can really finish your stories logically rather then in a hurry to end ...u will remain mediocre...

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Ditto 26thnc

Still great no

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Reading them allagain, another good one.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Great story

Guy really does have brass balls.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Funny story

I like this authors story's, 5 stars. I'm still laughing. 5 more stars.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago

I like this authors story's, 5 stars. I'm still laughing. 5 more stars.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Funny one

I like this authors story's, 5 stars. I'm still laughing. 5 more stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nothing Like Taking An Author's

Warning with a grain of salt. ;-} Signed: BTW

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Why is it always a red corvette parked in front of the house?

Seriously, doesn't the whole neighborhood know she's cheating? Isn't she trying to get away with it? Has anyone ever heard of stealth? This husband must have been the last person for 4 or 5 blocks to find out his wife was screwing around. Let's try something believable next time.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Yeah

That was a fun bit of comedy

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
IINSTRUCTIONS

There are a lot of cheated-on husbands out there who might consider this a manual on how to love your cheating wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

LMFAO, we have a winner.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Reading.again

I love this.author's work. I wish he was still around.

Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago

I like reading good stories a second and third time. But I just have to say that there is an error on the last page where it states: "With that Cherry dropped to her knees, "unzipped my cock", and started sucking like there was no tomorrow". Wow! Where was I when those zippers were issued? Just poking a little humor here.

Again good story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Ha Ha Ha good one Ha Ha Ha

Payback is a bitch who cheated gets the most

Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago

Great story, with an even better authors note at the end. LMAO!

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 5 years ago
5 STARS PLUS!

Best laugh I had this week!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That's what I get for picking a story from the comments.

In the intro the author says he's no wimp. Huh! He walks in on his wife doing another guy and he slinks away because he doesn't know how long it's been going or to what extent. Who cares? How many times would she have to cheat and for how long before a real man throws them both out? Seeing her then and there would have been enough for me!

Then we have the holes. He never saw the guy before but he knows the guy's name?

Just then I heard Bob scream. How did he know the guy's name was Bob? I thought the PI gave him the guy's name.

From there it just gets silly!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Come back

Incoming, please come back! LW needs you more than ever. The cucks, IR fetish girlies, and creampie lovers have taken over. Save us Incoming.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Well

yeah this guy has a certain style and if you don't take it seriously, it's funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Where exactly is the loving wife in this story?

This belongs in Fetish.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Nice

Read it before. Would have loved to see the reaction once the cunt healed. Oh well, I'll use my imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
***Smiles and then,,,***

Pulls the cover's up and over Lisa's head and let's some of those stinky wonderful farts from Chili,,,,,ah yes! The wonders of better living through chemistry!

And Dutch Ovens. Almost forgot that part!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
Love this author

First I have read this author. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Paybacks a Bitch!

She got exactly what she deserved, HUMILIATED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kind of humorous, kind of juvenile, kind of fun.

Hope you enjoyed writing it. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
funny

See what you can do with details of true live serial cheating wife found on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is illiteracy at its best

Find a new hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Illiterate Psycho

Take the dick out of your mouth when you're trying to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well the opening let me think I might enjoy it.

Then you spewed forth this drivel. First off - get an editor. I'm not the Grammar Police, but SO many mistakes....... If he's out for revenge I can understand the shotgun. But even sawed off it would have had one hell of a kick to it. And at that range, even rock salt would have done serious damage, if not been fatal. So that seemed a little over the top. But the last two things? Letting the fluid out of her brakes? You do realize that the Police would have investigated? That it would have been obvious that the lines had been tampered with and that your wrenches could have been matched to the nuts on her car? I'll give you those things because this is fiction. But when he brings Candy home and rubs his infidelity in his wife's face, he looses the high ground in the coming divorce. Most Judges would not be happy with his actions and even a lousy attorney would have had no problem finding Candy and I can imagine the effect her testimony would have had in Court. So this wound up being an over-the-top, I'm a stupid jackass husband story. And you wonder why people didn't like it? Just plain bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lame

Expected good BTB, not stupid drivel. Sawed off shotgun: federal violation. B&E and assault with a deadly weapon: felonies. Attempted murder on wife via the brake (not 'break' you nitwit): felony.

Never, ever lose your head or freedom over a piece of ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Chili

Give it a little time to kick in then 'accidently' wake her up and give her the dutch oven. Leave her a legacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally

This is a guy that knows how to write,,, well done,,, this might happen for real

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

Five Stars for half of a tale. It would be nice if it was finished.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
GETTING THE CHEATER INVOLVED IN HER OWN RETALIATION

and she still hasn't figured it out, yet. TK U MLJ LV NV

RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
One question.....

Nicely written summary.

Where's the full story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
accidents,can they be prevented?

wasn't long enuff

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
without context

there is no learning.

neither the wife nor bob even know they are being shared a life lesson if no one clues them in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmmmnnnngggg

Bowl of hot spicy chilli? Talk about a burning ring of fire.

Samhain8415Samhain8415about 10 years ago
3star

Too short a story

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Great

As long as he doesn't do time for his criminal activity FUCKING GREAT! I get a kick out of those people who think that cheating wives or husbands should be forgiven or allowed to simply divorce a shred their spouses life. When you are married for a number of years, and worse have kids with a spouse, your lives are so intertwined that divorce will cause you to suffer serious financial, emotional, and in some cases physical harm. That is why marriage has always been for keeps - "till death do us part". So, if you are a selfish, stupid fuck, think again before you cheat. The person you hurt may just decide to enact the death clause of your agreement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmm

"He's a murderer, a cheater, and brutally assaulted his wife twice."

Wrong.

First, he didn't kill anyone, just delivered some payback to a dumbass by shooting him in the balls. Technically, he's a cheater, but I suspect he may have had provocation. And as for the "brutal" assault, wah fucking wah. This is a story about a whore who cheats on her husband, and in the marital bed, no less. I haven't looked in the cheaters handbook recently, but I don't recall seeing where the hubby owes the wife decency, honesty, compassion, or loyalty. The expression "payback is a bitch" applies. The silly bitch assaulted him mentally, and in a most cruel fashion...her partner in crime did as well, and anyone finding sympathy for two such idiots is probably an idiot themselves. Maybe if more people realized that certain actions have consequences, they'd be lest apt to commit an offence. Frankly, I look at it as a story about justice, entirely equitable, and can only note that some of us would have gone a damned sight further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incoming. I use to hear that as a member of Uncle Sammy's Green Machine

Can accidents be prevented? Mostly. But can cheating wives be stopped? Mostly. You just need to be aware of their activities. As this husband was. By the way, he wasn't a murderer; rock salt in the nuts may hurt like hell, you might WISH you were going to die, but you won't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How does that mean he has big brass baslls?

He's a murderer, a cheater, and brutally assaulted his wife twice. That makes him a fucking psychopath by any normal standard, and the retarded level of cheating he's engaging in would certainly cause him to lose badly in a divorce on the grounds of cruelty, no matter what excuses he came up with about her cheating.

After all, after murdering her former lover, he certainly can't admit to knowing the man was cheating with his wife, can he? Idiocy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good for the short run

Horrible for the long run. Now you're both cheaters. Rather than split 50-50 with the wife, you should have spent the next dew months planning for the divorce. Protect as many assets as you can. Maybe get a new job lined up out of town. Downsize the household belongings. You got short term revenge, but a long term screwing.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
You da man

More like it

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
Hilarious!

This is the best solution. When I am forced into the company of assholes, I entertain myself and any other decent people my having fun at the expense of the asshole. It is okay to be mean to a creep, as long as you are funny doing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good one

how about adding to it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Just a bit of fun -

He had some she did not lol

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

I didn't like it, but it was not because of the reasons you warned about. The ending was rushed and simply absurd. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Right upside her head!

Funny story - I liked the intro a lot!

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Good tit for tat

The revenge is watered down by the stooping down to the same level of the cheating slut wife. The revenge of empty the coffee and brake fluids was great. Shooting Murphy in the balls was great. When Bill brought the whore to the house that sunk the revenge. The author never completed the revenge aspect of the story nor did he complete the story. Lisa only suffered a minor setback which was recoverable in two months. Murphy's physical condition was never described permanent damage would be expected but not presented by the author. The author had an opportunity to slam dunk and failed to finish the race stopping just feet away from the finish line.Lisa deserves punishment and so does Murphy. Desecration of a marriage bed is a major blow to a principled man. There was no confrontation of Lisa no admission of guilt or humiliation for her transgressions. The author started but needs a finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes it is not finished yet

While slut Lisa's head is demobilized and her fuck buddy Bob is not calling, the husband show play the recorded phone calls just before he hads her the divorce papers and tells her of Bob's Alienation of Affection suit. Must make the retribution complere.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
The revenge stories changed the order of the Literature!!!

I can not belive it I am laughing on the cheating wives!!!! Poor Bocaccio turns around in his tomb!!!! If sombody tells me 30 years ago I am reading the better and better Revenge Stories and I am laughing on the cheating wives I did not believe him/her.

Earlier the all GREAT WORLD LITERATURE was either full of humorouse cheating wives stories where the aim of the humor was the DUMB husbands or the cheating wife was a tragic character. However such stories where the aim of the humor is the cheating wives was an enigma. Fantastic changing which is only the periferia of the Literature, b itut has arrived. Naturaly many Revenge Story is sad and tells tragic event, (this is new because pro the husbands!!!!!!!!!!), but the humorouse Revenge Stories show a changed life feelings. What a pity the University Literature Sciencist do not discovered this type new genre!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Superb

Good story as he was a man but it should be completed. He should tell her he knew about her affair and then dump her.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Ha, Ha, Ha............

Lisa cannot send Cherry from the house, because she is the guest of the husband.......I rember of the law, when the husband tries to shot the loverboy the law will punish him, because the loverboy is the guest of the wife! It works vica versa!!!!!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
5*****

Ha Ha Ha Good Cruel revenge Story with a special Romantic Revenge Situation at the end.

5*****

rvwsrvwsover 11 years ago
But you couldn't control yourself, could you? You just had to read

YEP, and I'm glad I did. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hah

Make sure you give her some good dutch ovens after that chili lol!

user110user110over 11 years ago
havent even read it yet

i had to favorite this just for the introductory "note to readers".

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyover 11 years ago
LOL

Liked the story made me laugh

On a side note that is one strange anon- types the intent every time Very odd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Judas Iscariot

swallowing the fat cock, he guzzled the hot jizz, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
traitor

deepthroating the man meat, cornhole got reamed, betrayed!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Comment #2

I read it again. I had to say something.

HA

Will my stalker follow? Stay tuned...

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
I Have Read

This story before and it still makes me laugh. Thanks fo sharing.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WITH ALL THOSE USED CATCH PHRASES

Lisa never had a clue, the GF is not Liza its Cherry. TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Brass balls -good Bronze brains -bad

The day Hubby eschews fishing for contemplation is the day Sweety lands a whopper. Hubby somehows knows it is 'Bob' the paragraph after he sees a stranger he doesn't know boffing his babe! Hubby also doesn't know if Bob is aware he is boffing a married lady or a single Sweety.

Our 'He-Man Hubby Hero' next has to resort to spilling hot coffee on Sweety's snatch. So brave and courageous!

Next we have 'assault with a deadly weapon' - rock salt in shotgun rounds, at the stated range, could easily blow off Bob's cojones even through two layers of clothing. A major felony, even if Hubby explained to the police that Bob had boffed Sweety (with her adult permission and enthusiastic cooperation!) What's another name for Brass Balls??? Numb-Nuts!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
bitch

i love your stories...bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
turncoat

rudely buggered cornhole, meaty cock smoked, betrayed!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Very Funny

I like stupid and blatant revenge on a cheating wife. We don't know, however, if he told her he knew about her boyfriend. Still quite amusing.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HI IM BILLY

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IN HEAVEN MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK OH HOLY LORD HELP ME PLEASE

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CAN JERKS EVER CHANGE

Billy Boy is no dummy like Lisa assumes, TK MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Get an editor

Even a 6th grader could help you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I did fist pumps at the end, ripping chili bombs on her all night! Good sense of humor lmao!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
johngalt2300@yahoo.com

I am not upset with the story, as revenge stories go this was about par for the course though I do think it ended prematurely. We never found out what happened to the other guy, the PI's report could have been sent to his wife and ruined his marriage as it should be. The wife was left licking her wounds in the family home and only a hint of what would happen to her. In short, you left the story too short. Actually if I am upset about anything it is authors who essentially threaten the readers not to make negative comments. How can you grow as a writer if you refuse to acknowledge criticism. I understand mindless criticism has no place here but you make it sound as though even well meaning constructive comments are unwelcome. Shows me you are not as committed to your ideas as you want us to believe. If you can't take the heat, get out....oh fuck you know the rest. I left my email in the subject box because I am not a member of Literotica and have no desire to be one. I am not expecting a response but I do refuse on principle to make a comment without identifying myself.

terrydavidterrydavidabout 14 years ago
One of the best "decent revenge stories" on this cluck/fag site!

Unfortunately, not enough of this type of story from decent authors like "Incoming" to balance the scales against the dog shit that MattM & JPB spew out. In any case, great job author and hope you get a chance to rewrite a couple of JPB or MattM's cluck/pathetic wimp submissions.

size14shoesize14shoeabout 14 years ago
Commenters got a lot of forks and knives and they gotta cut something

to paraphrase B. Dylan.

Chagrined posted this as an exaple of good, precise writhing, "...the surf to break hard against the pilings and stung my eyes." This guy was standing ON the pier and surf breaking against the pilings supporting the pier stung his eyes? That is some spray!!

And we're going to take the author to task for referring to the asshole fucking his wife by his name. At least that perpetration occurred as the story was written when the author knew his name.

I appreciated the author NOT dragging the story out with character development, etc. The key point to this little story was the cuck had a set of balls and got some measures of revenge. The revenge wasn't intricate and involved so the build up didn't need to be long. And yeah, I had a thought about endangering innocent people with the break job but I also have thoughts about every wife being a stunning beauty and able to deep throat 10 inch cocks as big around as a coke can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please, there were so many holes in this story

it put a slice of swiss cheese to shame. Started with-Just then I heard Bob scream, "Ahhhhhhhh, I'm cumming you slut. How did he know the guys name?That was just one of many. Somebody said this was realistic. Wonder what fiction would really be like if this was realistic. No ending, like all your stories. Must have taken lessons from JPB. Grammar mistakes all over. The list goes on and on and on.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Loved It!!!

Like the Fact . He took their "Loving" away from them ang Humiliated

Her in the End to the Tune of 2 Months of Watching and Wishing LOL

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Payback,,,,, Yeah

But somehow after the initial lines all emotion disappears from the tale. Sex without emotion is nothing... and the same applies to revenge. The characters have no depth. Basically you only outlined the plot, a humorous plot?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Some very good points made

by most readers. This story could have fitted under the Humorous section, given the feedback from readers. The best one was by Anon(9-15-06)" I love it when", a masterpiece in comedy, followed closely by comments from "Nightowl22" and "Chagrined".It's obvious a good editor would have prevented some of these poorly worded sentences. Unless of course, the author, meant to write the story this way. Who knows. Enough said.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous