All Comments on 'Accompany Me!'

by kinkybunny123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

Freckin AWWWsome !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is amazing

bucksumgalbucksumgalover 1 year ago

Another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really nice story. It does have some spelling/ grammar errors. I think it would have been good to have the mega bitch taken care of instead of her robbing him blind. I’d have thought that expulsion from the pack and becoming a lone wolf would have been enough of a punishment for him not fulfilling any part of the contract. It would also be a huge slap in the face to Lana that he would prefer banishment than mating her.

There’s huge potential to take the story further too.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

kinkybunny123kinkybunny123over 1 year agoAuthor

yeah, UK person, I didn't want Lana taken care of because real life is not like that. Lanas get their princess things and the Josies have to work at Dennys'. Josie has true love though!

xx_dale_xxxx_dale_xxover 1 year ago

Interesting story, especially the concept of immortal werewolves. That is new to me, at least.

Also, "Fine...whatever. I love you too." sounds like a long relationship. Haha!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Him cheating on her ruined the whole story and build up of them loving each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkinkybunny123@kinkybunny123
Just a woman who writes stories to add some excitement to their life. ( Practice any art, music, singing, dancing, acting, drawing, painting, sculpting, poetry, fiction, essays, reportage, no matter how well or badly, not to get money and fame, but to experience becoming, to...