Accompany Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie took a look at him. He was still as handsome as ever. She wanted him so bad. It had been too long since she'd had someone in her life. Josie was lonely at her apartment. It was always steaming from the summer weather. She just wanted someone there with her to cuddle with. Someone who would comfort her. Someone to tell her about their day. Someone to just be with.

"I'd love to Cahir...it's just that I have my trigonometry finals coming up and my manager has put me in for extra shifts at Denny's. Somehow he thinks that Larry, who is an asshole, and I get along. I'd love to..it's just..." Josie couldn't think of any excuse. Her heart and brain were at odds. School, better job or a chance at love? She couldn't decide. Everything hung in balance in her heart. Only questions existed.

"I get that you're stressed about finals, you're a busy woman. Why don't you come over to my apartment after you get off work. I teach at the same university as you. I'm not your professor. I can help you study for Trig. Believe it or not, I took Trig in college about a hundred years ago." stated Cahir. He knew Josie would take the "hundred years ago" as a glib remark but that part was true.

"Ok, I'll go out with you but I don't get off till twelve." said Josie. Late nights SUCKED, there were never any tips. Everyone who came to Denny's that late was working off a high or hangover.

"That's alright. I just want to spend some time with you Josie...I'll see you later tonight."said Cahir. His wolf senses were up. This was SO wrong. He should just back off now. It was against his pack's code. But, he was enamored with Josie. Anyways, Cahir knew it was too late to stay away. She was a mortal but she intrigued him too much.

Cahir met Josie outside the Denny's that night. There was a cool summer breeze in the air as he drove Josie and him to his townhouse.

"I don't have much in the way of food, since I'm a bachelor, but I have some cheese, bread and bacon. I can make us grilled cheese sandwiches. I'll also heat up a can of Campell's tomato soup. So we can be super fancy!" teased Cahir as he made his way to the kitchen to cook dinner.

Meanwhile, Josie had sat down on Cahir's sofa. She was exhausted and wanted to sleep. Still, she shouldn't waste this time malingering. She should be studying for her Trig final and a better future. Cahir saw her studying and brought the food out. Josie devoured the food mindlessly but hungerily. She'd been so busy studying she hadn't eaten in nearly a day. Studies came first. Then pleasure. That was the key to a better future. Hopefully, someday!

"Josie, put down your book for a minute and look at me. I know you're SUPER stressed but it's good to take a break and think about something else other than Trig and getting ahead. You must have hopes and wishes. Perhaps, there's somewhere you'd like to visit? Bali or Japan...some place with hot sand and warm waves." Cahir hated the hot weather and preferred the cold but still the image of Josie in a bikini was something he'd really like. Besides, he'd wanted to know more about her. Who was she besides an enamoring waitress?

Josie stopped studying, picked up her second grilled cheese and dunked it in the tomato soup. It was good...very good and it had been a long time since she'd had anything this yummy. It had been a long time since she'd had someone treat her in the manner in which Cahir was taking care of her. She looked at Cahir, figured he was kind enough and he wouldn't mock her, so she decided to tell him the truth.

"Sure, I'd love to go somewhere someday, I used to have all these dreams about going to Paris, Rome...all the places you're supposed to go...like a lot of my high school classmates did...showing their snooty pics on Instagram and everything. But, now I can't even afford to take a day off to go to the Holiday Inn up the road. It's just work work work, study study study." said Josie bitterly as tears appeared in her eyes. How had she ever fucked up her life like this? What about her goals and ambitions? Shouldn't she have something to show for her life? Like money in a Savings Account? All she had now was that some high school jocks called her "the hot waitress at Denny's".

Josie despondently ran her fingers through her long hair. Surely Paris and Rome awaited her if she ever passed college? At least she could get out of her shitty apartment. "I know no one will ever want me since I have nothing. I don't even want me. I can't figure out this Trig for the life of me." She continued crying. She was so tired and here was Cahir being so kind. Josie didn't want to lay her burdens on a man she hardly knew.

"But, Josie that's one of the things I love about you. You have such grit and determination. Day after day, you just keep going. It shows you have a very strong personality. Here...have some red wine. I'm not sure if it pairs well with grilled cheese but you deserve to relax." Cahir passed Josie a glass of wine.

Cahir took a sip and Josie followed. Soon she had finished the glass. "Let me pour you another one." stated Cahir. As she poured the bottle of red wine slipped from his hand onto Josie's Denny's uniform. The uniform was now drenched.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't meant to do that.. take that off....I have a t-shirt you can borrow while we put this one in the washer. I'll put it on a quick spin cycle." said Cahir. Josie took the shirt off. Now she was in the living room, she was only wearing a worn out bra across her chest.

Cahir came back with a white silk shirt. He stared at Josie and how glorious she looked in the living room. He couldn't remember if he'd ever seen a mortal woman like this. Yes, her bra was thread-bare and had holes in it still she looked amazing. Josie took the shirt from him and blushed at the way he was looking at her. She flung her hair out over the new shirt. Cahir smelled her rose shampoo. He longed to take her hair in his hands and braid it. He wanted to put it up and style it. He wanted to show Josie what she was a beautiful and amazing woman.

"This shirt is nice, nicer than I deserve." said Josie as she ran her hands up and down the silk. "Gods, I'm so tired. That red wine went straight to my head. I need to lay down...only for a little nap...wake me in half an hour. I've got to study more." with that Josie lay down on the sofa and within seconds she was fast asleep and snoring.

Cahir smiled a little and went to load the dishwasher. A half an hour passed and Josie was still sleeping away. He went to his bedroom and tossed a blanket over her. He watched as she snuggled into it. Cahir liked taking care of her. Josie deserved to have someone watch over her. He hoped to do more of that some day. Cahir let Josie sleep and he went to his own room where he also fell asleep. Sometimes, there was nothing better than a good nights' sleep to help a person study.

"Shit, shit, shit!" he heard Josie screaming early the next morning. "I have to get to school! I have to study. I have my Trig final today! Stupid Josie, stupid, stupid, stupid! This is exactly why you don't get ahead. You spend too much time on pleasure and hot guys! Shit, shit, shit...stupid fucking Josie." Josie said to herself. She was combing her hair with her hands and trying to find her phone to call an Uber. She had to get to school and her finals. She shouldn't have dilly-dallied last night. For Josie, everything hung in tandem.

"Everything okay?" questioned Cahir, as he brought out Josie's coffee. He had smiled to himself when Josie had called him a "hot guy". He was glad she had time to relax last night. He thought getting some sleep would help her pass Trig instead of pulling an all-nighter. Cahir knew Josie was a woman who deserved everything. He was determined to help her get that.

"Trig final...gotta get goin." said Josie as she snatched the cup from Cahir's hands and took a swig of coffee. It was boiling so she spit it back out. "God, it's going to take forever to get to school.Shit, shit, shit! Stupid Josie."

"Josie, calm down, take a deep breath...sit. Drink the coffee. I promise you everything will be okay. I'll talk to my colleagues and explain that I had a flat tire. Don't worry everything will be alright. You know stressing too much before finals is bad for you. I know I've seen enough of my students go through that. Just finish the coffee and take a few deep breaths. I'll take care of everything..." Josie smiled at Cahir as she savored the hot coffee. Everything was in a state of disorder, she'd fucked things up as usual, but it was nice to have someone care for her.

Thanks to Cahir's supernatural driving, they arrived at the college in time for Josie to take the Trig final with minutes to spare. Josie had been studious and passed her Trig final. Josie was right about her abilities and had passed with a C so she wasn't on the "Dean's List" or anything. Not that she cared. Josie was happy that she'd just passed despite her rotten situation. It was good that she passed and Josie was happy. Josie would be able to continue at college. She couldn't wait to tell Cahir. He was the only person who cared enough for her. After learning she'd passed it was time for Josie to go to work at Denny's. She still had to earn money after all, she wasn't a millionaire yet. Perhaps she'd "steal" a piece of pie to celebrate.

She pulled up to the Denny's in her car. To her surprise, there was already a waitress there.

"Who are you?" Josie questioned in astonishment. She'd always taken this shift. Yes, she'd been twenty minutes late or so a couple days over the last few months, yes she had "stolen" some food, but Josie was always there. Always. She showed up...at least she showed up more than Larry. Half the time she did Larry's job too. Sure, her job sucked and she bitched about it constantly. Still, she had to earn money somehow. The grave-yard shift at Denny's was HER shift!

"I'm Dianne. Welcome, to Denny's. I'm the waitress here, can I get you a menu and seat?" Dianne kindly questioned.

"No...I'm Josie and I'm the waitress here. This is my shift! Ask Larry, he'll tell you." argued Josie.

The two women called Larry. "Oh...Josie I guess they didn't call you. You've been late on too many shifts and some food has gone missing. Denny's fired you. Apparently, you don't have the life skills to work here...but Dianne does." stated Larry as he winked lasciviously at Dianne.

Larry had been fudging the time cards and he was definitely banging Dianne. Larry didn't like Josie, she'd never approved of his nefarious schemes. She never clocked him in when he was dealing with "customers" from his other job. Larry knew it was better to have someone who he was in cahoots with working alongside him. Josie didn't take bribes, he had other methods of "influencing" Diane.

Josie was under no illusions as to how she'd lost her job. Larry was an asshole! But, now that she had no job, she had no money. No money meant no apartment, no college and worst of all it meant being condemned to a sucky life. It was the first of the month, and she had no savings for rent. Josie started hyperventilating. How would she get by? Then her phone rang.

"Hey Josie, just heard the wonderful news! We should go out and celebrate." Cahir said merrily. He was happy for his mortal friend. Josie had so little joy in her life that she deserved to celebrate.

"Sure..." Josie managed to squeak out before she dissolved into tears. She told Cahir the whole story over the phone between heart-wrenching sobs.

"It'll be alright, stay there. I'm coming to pick you up." he said. Josie didn't know what she did for the next forty-five minutes but soon he was there. She ran into his strong protective embrace. The day had started out so happily but now she had nowhere to go.

Josie started crying into Cahir's broad shoulder. "It's ok...it's okay." said Cahir as he patted her on the back. "For now, you'll live with me until we can figure something else out...whatever that is. You've got to stay at the college, it's your dream. I want to help you with that. Let's go back to my townhouse."

Between her tears, Josie managed to eek out an "okay". Soon she was at Cahir's townhouse. It was away from the main town in a heavily forested area but she liked it. The townhouse suited Cahir. He seemed to belong more in the wild than in City College.

"Comfort food always makes me feel better after they've had bad news. I have some Stoffer's chicken pot pies in the fridge. How about we have those with some white wine? Those pair together..right" questioned Cahir. He didn't listen for Josie's reply. He started cooking. Comfort food would do her some good.

Joise was just crying. She couldn't stop. Her dreams had come true and but she had fallen so far. She had no job, no savings, no place to live! What the fuck was she going to do come tomorrow? Cahir placed the food in front of her. Josie started eating with no pretense.

"Now, I promise you everything is going to be alright, Joise. You'll be staying here with me. I have a second bedroom that I never use. It's just going to waste..dust bunnies are piling up. You'll move in there Josie. I've been meaning to get a roommate for sometime. I just haven't interviewed anyone I trust." stated Cahir. He was lying of course. Cahir liked his privacy. He literally liked being a lone wolf. It was his true nature after all. But right now that didn't matter, he really just wanted to be around Josie. Something that Cahir couldn't name called to him.

"I don't know if I could impose Cahir. It would be really wrong of me...I wouldn't want to be any trouble." stated Josie. She couldn't accept this kind of generosity. She wasn't used to this sort of friendship. What if it came with improper conditions and expectations? Josie wasn't that kind of woman. She was a lady despite her improvised circumstances.

"Don't be silly Josie, I'm a professor. I'm supposed to encourage students to live their dream life and advance their careers. But, if I can request something. Please be a good roommate. Do your own dishes and laundry. My apartment is a free place to live, not a hotel. You're also a free woman so if you want to go stay at the Ritz you can do that." said Cahir. He smiled and winked at Josie.

Despite her serious situation, Josie started laughing. The Ritz? The Ritz? The Ritz? When she couldn't afford the Holiday Inn up the road? She was close to reaching her goal at college too...well not really she still had several years left. But, Josie knew she was closer than she'd ever been. All of this flashed through her mind at once. She did like Cahir and he was a gentleman.

"Okay, I'll be your roommate...but you have to promise that when I get some money to pay you back, you have to take it. I don't care what you do with it...use it for future rent, buy a car or toss it in the gutter. But, Cahir you've got to promise to take it." said Josie firmly. She didn't want to be a charity case or let Cahir think she was some type of cheap floozy.

Cahir had no need for mortal money. He was a werewolf and could survive on his wilderness instincts alone. He was just teaching at City College for now because he was bored. He found his pack tiresome, the way they strictly adhered to ancient rules and traditions. At least, mortals changed. Cahir wanted Josie to stay with him. She'd provide some excitement.

"Deal!" he told Josie as they shook hands.

"Well, then it's getting late...or should I say early." laughed Josie bitterly. "Let me get these plates and we can go to bed." Cahir watched The Late Show while Josie cleaned up. Then they each went to their separate bedrooms to sleep. It had been a long and tumultuous day. Still, they were both happy. Cahir and Josie both had a future to look forwards too.

The next morning Josie made coffee for Cahir and poured some orange juice for herself. Cahir went down to check the mail. There in the mailbox was what he'd been dreading for as long as he could remember. The letter was in a fancy envelope with the pack's wax emblem. It was a summoning and at long last it was time for him to mate with Lana.

"Shit, Fuck, God-dammit" There were no swear words statisfactory enough for Cahir to describe how he felt. He despised Lana...no despise wasn't strong enough. Since he was a pup, Lana always walked around like she was better than everyone else just because she was the great-granddaughter of a revered Alpha. Everyone had to do what she said or else. Lana was a grade A-bitch and Cahir couldn't stand her. He was sure that if their retrospective great-grandfathers were alive today, they'd understand and void the contract. Lana was just that type of wolf.

"Do you got any cream or milk?" called Josie from the end of the hall. "Super fuck!" thought Cahir to himself-- he'd forgotten about Josie for a brief minute. What was he supposed to do about her? He'd already risked her life by bringing her to his apartment...what would he do with her? He knew he couldn't just cast her aside after he'd promised his second bedroom.

"No, but we can go grocery shopping and get what you need today." yelled Cahir. He'd decided to play things cool for now. Lana and werewolf responsibilities could wait, for now he wanted to enjoy his time with Josie. She needed him and he wanted mortal companionship.

The couple ate breakfast together and went to the supermarket. "This is a nice enough place...well not really but a job is a job..if you know what I mean. When we get home I'll put in an online application to work here." stated Josie as she picked up some rose shampoo and put it in the cart. Cahir kept wheeling the cart down the aisle. He noticed that she was already calling his apartment "home". He didn't know if that was good or bad. But, he liked it. Cahir wanted to be with her.

Josie and Cahir made their way back to the apartment. They both enjoyed being together and looking at the gorgeous weather.

"Your dirty laundry is piling up and I have to do a load for myself. How about I do that and then make us dinner? What do you want?" called Josie.

"I'm fine with whatever...how about spaghetti?" yelled back Cahir. All the time he was brainstorming what to do with Josie, what to do with Josie? Lana would be here in three days time to consummate their great-grandfather's bargain. What to do with Josie? None of this was her fault and Lana would rip her in half. Lana would enjoy doing it too. Lana was a vicious Mega-bitch.

"Dinner is ready." stated Josie from the kitchen. She was scooping spaghetti onto plates. "Eat up. I didn't want any leftovers so I didn't make sides."

Josie sat down at the table and started eating. Cahir joined her. He watched as she swirled spaghetti up on her fork and put it in her mouth. She watched him back. Suddenly, it was too much for him. His wolf wanted Josie too much. "Josie, I've wanted you from the moment I saw you at Denny's. Please have me?" begged Cahir. He was amazed, but proud, he said it aloud. His wolf had been on the verge of claiming her on the kitchen table.

Josie blushed a deep tempting red. She didn't want Cahir to think she was a slut. But, she wanted to be honest with him. "I want you too." she said in a small voice.

"Then what are we waiting for?" questioned Cahir. He picked up Josie from her chair before she had any time to answer and carried her to the bedroom.

As they lay upon Cahir's bed, Josie felt his turgid and thick, shaft press against her entrance. She couldn't bear the way he was teasing her. She'd been too long without action. No one seemed to notice her in her Denny's uniform, no matter how pretty she tried to look. Cahir's lips moved from her mouth and he kissed and gently bit his way along her jaw to her neck, breathing her Walgreens brand perfume in and Cahir lost himself in pleasuring Josie. He felt Josie's hips writhe against him. Cahir's cock began to grow slick with Josie's pleasure as she squirmed in need beneath him.