Accompany Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel what you do to me," Cahir groaned. " Josie, only, you make me feel like this. Only you are my true love. My true mate! I'll do anything you ask!"

His hand slid down from her chin caressing her neck. He followed the hand with his mouth peppering hot wet kisses down her neck, occasionally letting his teeth brush against her sunburnt skin. Cahir pulled Josie's sweaty shirt off.He ran his thumb over a lace clad nipple, drawing a surprised moan from her.

Each time Cahir touched her. Josie's desire for him grew. Gods, above she wanted to pounce on him. Josie wanted to pin him. She took Cahir's hand in hers to assuage any doubt. Josie still wanted him. She ran her fingertips over the muscles in his arms running upwards until they were entwined in his scraggly hair as he continued to worship her neck.

Cahir rid Josie of her panties. She held her breath as his fingers edged towards her pussy lips. She couldn't repress the quiet moan that escaped her as his finger traced through her damp folds.

"Hmm, I think you enjoyed that far too much...maybe I should stop." Cahir said teased. Mirth danced in his eyes.

Cahir pulled Josie on top of him, up so that she was sat straddling his lap, one leg on either side of his, her bare pussy pressed against his throbbing erection.

Cahir tangled one hand in Josie's coffee colored hair and her pulled her mouth to his so he could show he the love she deserved.

Cahir was awed as he saw Josie's full breasts came into sight. They were just enough to fill his hands. Within moments he had one breast in his right hand, squeezing and massaging the fullness of her chest, running his fingers around her nipple the gently flicking his thumb over the bud. His left was braced on her lower back pulling her closer to him. He wanted her deeper on his cock.

Meanwhile Cahir's mouth was worshiping her other breast. He laid kisses around it, before homing in on her nipple, his tongue lashing over it and his hot wet mouth sucking.

Josie was squirming on his lap from the sensations he was giving her. This was so amazing! Only Cahir could make her feel this great! She felt her hips moving in response to his actions.

When Cahir released her breasts momentarily to swap his minstarions, she shifted to try and prevent the loss of the feeling he'd been giving her. In doing so she fell on his lap causing her pussy to rub deeper into him.

It felt so good, so right to Josie that she did it again, with intent this time. Cahir and Josie fit together like two pieces of a puzzle. She soon had them both moaning as she ground herself against him.

Cahir rolled them over so that Josie was on her back on the bed. He laid on top of her and drank in the sight in front of him. They had their obstacles but Josie was his! His true mate. Below him lay Josie, hair in disarray, her chest flushed and heaving with her passion, and need. She'd been well fucked.

"You're mine Joise, my true mate, I love you." said Cahir.

"I know Cahir. I love you too." said Josie breathlessly.

With that he shoved himself deep inside her. Josie and Cahir worked against each other, expressing their true love passionately till they were both spent. Then the true mates slept entwined in each other.

---The End

(I love to hear from my readers. This is an entry for the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2022. Please comment and rate. I didn't mean to be so hard on Denny's. It's the only sit-down chain restaurant I know that's open 24/7. For all you non-Americans, Denny's is a diner where you can get breakfast or a pot roast 24/7.)