Accompany Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her with the same intensity, slipping his fingers back into her folds, stroking her sex, rubbing her clit, making her even hungrier for another release. In moments she was writhing beneath him again with need, both hands clinging to his shoulders as he assaulted her with his tongue and his questing fingers. When she was mindless with need, Cahir took his impressive length in his hand and pushed it against her opening.

They both groaned as he inched inside her. Josie was unbelievably tight around him, and he filled her so fully that they both lay still panting with the sensation. Cahir kissed her ear and then her lips then worked his way down to her breast, suckling on her taunt nipple. She groaned and he felt her squirm beneath him. Then he started thrusting with agonizingly slow, steady strokes, watching himself disappear deep within her depths.

She moaned beneath him and clasped his broad shoulders with her tiny hands, holding on as her body spun out of control with passion.

"Cahir" Josie begged. The sound of his name on her lips sent a quiver down his spine. He knew she belonged to him. They were destined for one another and nothing in the universe would stand in their way.

He thrust deeper even as he found every sensitive spot on her body with his fingers, making her writhe and squirm beneath him, smiling at his ability to fuel her wanton passions so easily. Josie was beautiful in the throes of lovemaking and he wanted to watch her face as she came yet again at his expert touch. Beneath him, Josie whimpered and tossed her head from side to side, her fingers raked his back causing him to shudder deliciously, and in return he lightly twisted one of her hardened nipples making her squeak in bliss.

Cahir slipped his hand between their bodies, flicking her clit as he thrust, earning a passionate whine from her lips and he watched in delight as he worked her into the frenzy of another orgasm. Josie came with a keening cry, her body convulsing beneath him, her tight sex gripping his cock. For a moment he almost lost control, but in all his long years Cahir had mastered the art of lovemaking. He wasn't ready to find his release yet. He had so much more pleasure to offer Josie with his body and his power.

Josie relaxed and nuzzled against him after she came down from her second orgasm, but he chuckled in her ear. "Oh no, my little love," he whispered in a dark, dangerous, masculine voice. "Our day is far from over."

With well fucked eyes, Josie looked up at him lazily, uncomprehendingly, and she could only coo her response. Cahir growled possessively. Screw, ancient werewolf traditions! Screw everything in the world! All that mattered now was this beautiful, delicate creature in his arms was HIS!

Knowing Josie was all that mattered Cahir began to kiss her hungrily then, his earlier tenderness turning to vigorous passion. Josie obliged him, mating her tongue with his, suckling on it, nipping at his lips even as he nipped at hers. Cahir's hand palmed her breast and his hips began to thrust against hers again.

She groaned into his mouth as her body responded to his passion.

"You are mine, Little Love," he growled into her ear in the lost language of the Earth. "I am going to fuck you until your only thought is my body in yours. I'm going to make you scream my name in ecstasy."

Josie whimpered at the sound of his dark, dominating voice. Her delicate fingers turned to claws as they raked down his back hungrily.

"That's it my love," he continued. "I'm going to ignite the flames of your body like no man has ever done for you before. You're mine. MINE!"

Cahir plundered Josie's mouth once again entwining his tongue with hers fiercely and ground his hips against hers, stimulating her needy clit.

Josie was gasping and moaning needily beneath him as he pounded her anew. He took her legs in his arms and draped them over his shoulders groaning as he penetrated her dripping sex even deeper.

"Cahir! Josie cried as she built, her tiny hands drew blood as they sunk into his muscular back.

"You are MINE!" he growled into her ear as he came. Josie came in his arms with a wordless shriek.

Suddenly, Cahir's cellphone rang, it rang again and again. Loud, shrill and demanding. He knew who it was. The person who always fucked things up. It was Lana of course. He couldn't cuddle Josie in his arms because Lana the huge Mega-bitch would never stop calling until she got what she wanted. Cahir left Josie to recover and answered his phone.

"Like Hi, my baby boo" said Lana. "I've been getting some stuff for MY...I mean OUR wedding. I need your pin number for the credit cards! Oh and my Uncle Astor wants to talk to you about this mortal slut thing. You really shouldn't be fucking her you know. But, I suppose I can forgive you my naughty boo. It'll just cost you a few dozen trips to Tiffany's,a piece on the side for me and probably a car...something high end. Hopefully, this mortal slut is worth it. Call Uncle Astor, I'll start looking for some more things that I want...my naughty boo." said Lana as she hung up.

Cahir didn't get a word in. Not that it mattered. Lana would get what she wanted one way or the other.

In the bathroom, Cahir heard Josie start to take a shower. He knew Lana was about to spend all his money and he didn't care. It was only money and he loved Josie. Lana had to squander everyone's money because ultimately she wasn't happy with herself. Lana had to be on all the time and treated like a princess. Cahir's money was only money. It didn't matter as long as he could have Josie. She was a content woman. Super content now that she'd been well fucked! She didn't require a lavish lifestyle. She just wanted a small life, she just wanted to be. Cahir picked up the phone and called Uncle Astor.

Cahir was never one to mince words. He always got straight down to the point. "I don't love Lana. I know she's your niece but she's a MEGA bitch and you know I'm being kind when I say that. I don't care about treaties signed by my great-grandfather. What can I do to break the contract? I'll pay Lana whatever it takes. Do whatever she wants, only I can't be bound to her. I've found someone else. This mortal woman is my true mate. That's all I can say." stated Cahir. He hoped Astor would understand. Astor didn't have a happy marriage. He had a bound contract too. If anyone could understand or help him it would be Astor.

"This mortal woman must be something really special if you're willing to give everything up for her. It'll cost you everything you have including your membership in the pack. You'd have to be a lone wolf..." said Astor. "You should really think about it Cahir. You'd be banished. After all,she is only a mortal. It's not like she's anything special."

"I'm fine with all of that...and she's special to me." said Cahir. He was. Money was only money. He wasn't particularly attached to his pack and he would have Josie. She was what mattered. Josie was his true mate, of that he was sure.

"Oh and you'll have to give, Lana a baby. That part is required by the treaty." said Astor.

"Give her a baby?" questioned Cahir in astonishment. The money and pack membership were one thing but a baby was a totally different thing. He'd actually have to copulate with Lana.

Astor was concise as usual. "I shouldn't say this about my own niece or wife but she is a MEGA-bitch. I hate being in an arranged marriage. I've always liked you Cahir. You're sensible. Just fuck the woman when she's in heat, give the pack a young pup and go marry your mortal woman. Pups are raised by the pack. Lana will be too busy galavanting to take good care of the pup. Other pack members will see it taken care of. Take my advice...go with your mortal woman." advised Astor. He hung up.

Cahir had to make his own decisions. Hopefully, Cahir would make the one that led to his happiness. Astor wished he was younger and had the same choice that Cahir had; perhaps then he'd be happy.

Cahir stood in his kitchen thinking. He would do it. Fucking Lana, wasn't necessarily fair to Josie. Josie deserved way better than the Catch-22 that lay before them. He shouldn't go and fuck Lana, right after he'd driven Josie to heights of pleasure. But hopefully, Josie would understand. She would understand? She had to understand.

Still Cahir thought he'd already asked so much of her already. If she could only get past this. Just the screwing and he'd be done with the pack and Lana forever. Josie would be protected. Josie would be safe. Screwing Lana wouldn't mean anything, at least not like it was with Josie. He would do it. He would give Lana her pup, money and fulfill the bargain that their great-grandfathers had made.

Cahir called Lana. "Look, I know you don't like me and I don't like you.You're a huge mega-bitch but you're also a reasonable woman. According to the contract, all I have to do is give you a pup and then we each can do whatever we want. You're free to go off and screw all the men you want, spend all my money and I'm free to be with Josie. What do you say?" stated Cahir. He hoped that Lana would take this bargain. It was a good deal for the both of them. It played by the letter, not the spirit of the agreement.

He could almost hear Lana smirking on her phone. "So I get all your cash, a pup and you get expelled from the pack? I just have to let you fuck me once and I'm set for life?" she stated through the phone.

"Yes." spat Cahir through the phone. Why did luck have to come to asshole people like Lana? Why couldn't luck come to deserving people like Josie?

"Alright! That's good by me. I'm in heat now. Why don't we meet outside Center Mall. Fuck me in the car and then you can buy me a new Porshe." said Lana. Cahir hated the way she said it. So matter of factly. Still it was practical. It was only one fuck. Josie was a practical woman she'd understand...wouldn't she?

"I'll meet you at Center Mall in an hour." said Cahir. He hated this. He hated it so much but he didn't see another option to be with Josie, his true mate.

"I'm going out for an hour or two, Josie.Just stay here and when I get back I'll explain things more and we can go to breakfast at a nice place...not Denny's." Cahir yelled to her.

Josie had just stepped out of the shower and was drying her hair. Part of her thought that this was her chance to bolt. She could go anywhere...just away from here. It was an impossible dream though. One that lasted half a second. She remembered that she had no apartment, no car, no job and she was out of money. Josie had no one and nothing. Unless of course, she had Cahir...he was there for her? At least, last night the passion in their love-making couldn't be faked. Still, Cahir was going out. Josie knew she had no choice but to wait and see.

"Sure thing!" she called to him. Cahir hated what he had to do. But, he knew Josie needed protection. He saw no way out but through. He went to Center Mall. Lana and him got it on. It wasn't fun and it meant nothing. Still, Cahir knew he had completed the bargain with the pack. Now he was packless and broke but at least he still had Josie. Now to tell her. But, how could he even begin to explain?

Cahir drove home. He couldn't wait to see Josie and tell her they were free.

"Where were you? Where's that woman? You two aren't planning on hurting me are you? If you are, please make it quick. I really can't stand pain and if you owe me anything you owe me a quick death." stated Josie really fast. Now that Cahir was back she was starting to think she should have run. So she would have been homeless for awhile. What was wrong with that? Millions of people were homeless. She'd rebound...maybe get that job at Shop N Save.

"I was out fucking, Lana. She'll have pups now and the pack will leave us alone. We can just be, Josie. We can just be us." Cahir stated getting it all out at once. Josie would understand. Josie could take alot. He loved Josie and she loved him?

"You were out fucking another woman? You were out fucking that sadastic bitch? The woman who wants to kill me?" questioned Josie as anger flashed in her eyes. Did Cahir really expect her to be okay with this? She loved Cahir and he just could go into another woman's bed without telling her? Who did he think he was? The impudent gall!

"Bye." said Josie. She turned around and walked out. Josie didn't know where she was going. She had no plan. She just had to leave. It was obvious that she meant nothing to Cahir.

"Shit, dam, fuck!" said Cahir to himself. Again, he knew no curse words that could truly explain how he felt. He was sorry but he had done it for Josie's own protection. Still, the guilt lingered in his mind. How could he have done this to Joise? How could he have done that to someone he loved? Well, she was gone now. Lana would have her pup and he well...he didn't really matter what happened to him. Nothing to do now but drink. Tomorrow could wait. Cahir headed into the kitchen and got a bottle of whiskey.

Josie walked down the remote road, away from Cahir. Where was she going? She didn't know where she was going nor what she would do once she got there. Thinking of something to do, Josie went to Shop N Save to check on the status of her application. It was all the way across town and she had no car. It took her forty-five minutes to walk to the store. The grocery store's AC system was nice to bask in after she had walked that far. She took a few minutes to relax in the breezy air, got herself a lemonade and went to check on her application.

Tears came into Josie's eyes when Shop N Save told her no. Well, where would she go now? Josie didn't mean to think of him. He just floated into her mind naturally like a feather falling from a bird.

"Fuck, no," Josie said to herself in realization. Of course she loved Cahir. How could she not? Josie cused again. She'd fucked everything up again! How could she have not seen that Cahir was completely devoted to her? It didn't matter that he had never said that he loved her. Josie remembered their times together and her body quivered with desire. Sure, what had occurred with Lana made her livid but was it really Cahir's fault? Wasn't it some strange fucked-up werewolf custom? Cahir couldn't help that he was a werewolf.

Josie wondered what the rest of her life would be like without Cahir. She could and probably would have other boyfriends. But, she'd compare everyone to Cahir. Josie knew none of them would be able to measure up. Josie now knew how good it could be to live with the right man. She had someone she wanted wake up next to him in the morning. Josie wanted nothing more than to feel Cahir's strong protective arms around her when she slept.

Josie knew it would be impossible to find another man like Cahir. Of that she was sure. So why had screamed at him when he'd begged her for forgiveness? Okay, he'd fucked Lana thanks to some strange werewof custom. Cahir had apologized and begged for forgiveness. She knew he meant it too. Cahir kept his word. Josie knew he'd do anything to make it up to her. Shit! Josie knew she had no other choice. She headed back to Cahir's place.

In his apartment, Cahir was mindlessly watching Netflix. He was drinking whiskey and finishing up the leftovers that Josie had made. All he could think about was that Josie, his true mate had left him. It was his fault too. He had to go and fuck Lana thanks to werewolf custom. Cahir knew he had no one to blame but himself. Josie was right to hate him.Cahir drank some more whiskey and wondered how many years it would take to forget her sweet scent, her soft skin. He loved when Josie was his. The time they spent together had been some of the best in his long life.

Cahir knew he was doing the right thing by letting his true mate go. Josie deserved everything she wanted. He wasn't comforted by the fact that he'd followed werewolf laws and done an honorable act. Lana would have their pup and the bargain would be fulfilled. Their great-grandfathers' pact would be honored. Cahir took another swig, emptied the whiskey bottle and tossed it in the corner where it shattered. It was then that Cahir let himself cry.He just wanted his beloved back in his arms. Shit, this was his own fault. He always fucked everything up.

Nonetheless, Cahir hoped Josie would be happy. He was sure a strong woman like her would have no trouble finding another lover to take his place. That thought alone gave him great pain. He couldn't imagine Josie fucking another man. She was his and his alone his true mate.

Cahir let out a deep sigh and opened up another bottle of cheap whiskey. He tried not to think about Josie any longer. That chapter of his life was over. He took a few more bites of leftover spaghetti. There was so much he had to do. He had to get back with his pack and do something about Lana. Reparations would have to be made one way or the other.

Still, that could wait till tomorrow, couldn't it? Cahir just needed to put his problems off until tomorrow. Wanting escape, Cahir drank some more whiskey instead. He just needed tonight to live in the memory of him having Josie. All too soon, he could get on with his life. For better or worse, probably worse.

Suddenly, the smell of Josie's rose perfume drifted into his apartment. Cahir sighed to himself. He must be drunker than he thought. He thought he could hear her bitching at him which was so typical.

"Men, I'm gone for two hours and the apartment is trashed. I have to sweep up, do the dishes and probably make the god-dam bed. So much for a hot dinner, looks like it'll just be PB&J sandwiches for me. All my goddamn milk is probably spoiled and what's open at this hour? This is what you get for falling for jerkwards like Cahir." said Josie to no one.

She was sure that Cahir had long vacated the apartment. He'd left with Lana to be his truemate or whatever fucked up werewolf traditons he was dealing with. All she knew is their time together had meant nothing. Men...like Cahir were just selfish self-serving pigs.

Hearing milling around and Josie's rant to no one caused him to come out of the bedroom. Josie gave a little gasp and stopped sweeping.

"You...you're still here. You're not off doing werewolf things." she said both in amazement and anger. She was glad he was in the apartment but at the same time he had fucked that woman. How could he be here? She wanted to kill him, she wanted to fuck him.

"I'm still here, I'm done with Lana and the rest of the pack...please believe me Josie when I say it meant nothing. I just had to get it over and done with...think of it like ripping a band-aid off. Please believe me...besides you can't cast me out...it's my apartment as well..." begged and teased Cahir. He wanted to spend more time with Josie and mend their relationship. He wanted to prove how sorry he was. Cahir wanted to show Josie that she was his, his one true mate.

Josie stared at Cahir and then the ceiling. Fuck, he was right, she couldn't cast him out a man or werewolf or whatever the hell he was, who'd been so kind to her. She loved him, she hated him.

"Josie, please forgive me...I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you. Josie, I love you. You're my true mate. I'm giving up my pack and just be with you. Please believe me Joise. Please? I love you?" begged Cahir.

Josie stared deep into Cahir's eyes. She knew he was telling the truth. In the end, none of this was truly his fault. Love was love. Goddam, it!

"Fine...whatever. I love you too." said Josie.

"Really?" questioned Cahir in disbelief.

"Really." said Josie. She let out a little gasp. Cahir had rushed her and now she was pinned on the wall being stripped of her clothes.

Cahir's hand began to run down her body, teasingly brushing along the side of her chest. He unbutton her jeans and slid them down to the curve of her hip, before cupping her ass to gently pull her against his body. He pressed her core against his raging erection.