Accra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still wet from her juices, and with her asshole slightly stretched from the prolonged insertion of my thumb, I decided to take her ass. I spread her legs, exposing her rosebud to full view. Before she knew quite what I was up to, I lined up my cock, pressed against her, and slipped my head into her, pushing up against her protective sphincter. It did not take her long to realize where I was. Pulling herself up onto her knees again, I could sense her consciously relaxing and, with another push, I squeezed past her otherwise tight ring. In and out, I slowly entered her ass until my balls were wedged against the still wet lips of her vagina. Fully in, I then stroked in and out, her ass yielding to my thrusts. I did not sense that Angelica was especially enjoying getting her ass pounded, but neither did she object. In fact, she pushed back, squeezed her muscles even tighter, and willingly let me fuck her hole. My orgasm built slowly, beginning in my toes and brain and tripping each nerve as the sensations jumped from one to the next, culminating in my cock. I slowed my thrusts, allowing my body to feel each stroke as I slipped in and out of her ass. I felt the cum boil in my testicles, rise into my cock, and then shoot into her. Her ass suddenly became much more slippery, and I now took advantage of this to thrust into her four or five times more until I collapsed onto her on the bed. After a minute, as I began to shrivel and slide out, Angelica slipped out from under me, went to the bathroom to clean herself up, and returned with a warm facecloth to clean me. Returning to bed, we spooned and finally took that nap.

...

Over the next few days, Angelica showed me her city and surrounding areas. We finally ate at that local restaurant, and I neither got sick nor, I am afraid, appreciated the local cuisine. We toured the old colonial buildings, now mostly in varying states of disrepair. We also drove out to an old slave fort on the coast, an especially depressing site. It was a wonderful couple of days being a tourist.

We continued to fuck whenever possible. When the heat of the day became too intense, we returned to the hotel for a "nap," and fucked each other senseless. Inside that suitcase were not only a variety of outfits for sightseeing, but several different lingerie sets, including my favorite, stockings and garters. We took each other on the bed, on the couch, in the shower. Essentially, wherever we could. Once, when we were being driven across town, Francis opened the door to the car to let us out only to see Angelica on the backseat on her knees, with her ass in the air, sucking my cock. He looked embarrassed, though we were not, and quickly closed the door. We even reprised one of my favorite positions with Sarah in London. With large plate glass windows overlooking the city, I pressed her against the window, squishing her fabulous tits against the glass, and took her from behind. I think she felt just a bit uncomfortable, fearing that someone might see her, but she soon came anyways as I rammed her forcefully again and again from behind. I decided being a tourist was, indeed, a wonderful pastime -- as long as I had a good local guide.

...

When my time was over, Francis drove and Angelica accompanied me to the airport. Although I had prepared myself for the incredibly long flight, and would be going directly home to the family, Angelica wanted me one last time in the car. How could I resist her entreaty? I slid down in the seat, she straddled and rode me to final orgasms for both of us. It was a wonderful end to the journey.

As we arrived at the airport, I handed Francis what I hoped was an impressive tip for his services during the visit. Although I was not sure what Angelica was expecting, I did not want to demean what we had shared with a similar envelope full of cash. Instead, I kissed her one final time.

12