You Want To Do What?

Story Info
Camping trip ruined by obnoxious neighbor.
4.5k words
3.23
42.2k
42
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to do what?" Sue asked puzzled as Mike laid out a brochure on the table.

"I want to go camping" Mike said.

"Uhhhhhhhh we are not really the camping type Mike."

"We don't have to be he said, a guy at work told me about this great place where the camper is set up when we get there, all we have to do eat, sleep, read, hike, and relax in nature."

"Relaxing does sound nice Sue said." "It's settled then I'm booking it."

As they were packing for the trip, Sue could not help but laugh inside when she saw Mike trying to put his suitcase together. He looked like he ordered every gadget on Amazon that you could if you looked up "geek goes on safari." He had bug nets, zappers, different kinds of sprays and ointments, inflatable this, multi-tool that, it was rather adorable to her.

Mike was the epitome of an I.T. nerd. He was shorter, wire thin, glasses, brains, but no physical skills. They met in college and she fell in love with his quick wit and undeterred adoration for her.

They married young and had 2 kids right away, so even though they were only 40, both kids were grown and off to college themselves already. Most of Sue's free time was spent reading, and most of Mike's was spent in comic books or video games. This was sure to be an adventure for them.

After they checked in at the main office, they headed back to the remote part of the campground that the camper was set up in.

The first day went great. They were almost the only people back there, it was super peaceful and quiet. There was a little "fire starter" log left from the last campers, and enough split wood to have a fire the first day/night. They cooked hot dogs on the fire, had a glass of wine, and enjoyed the peaceful evening.

They had enough food and drinks for a couple days, and they would go to town on Wednesday to go shopping for the rest of the week.

When they went to bed Mike rubbed Sue's back and she smiled and said she had a great day. "This should be a very great week!" One thing led to another, and they ended up making love. Mike was no stud in bed, but their 3-4 minutes of missionary every month or so was plenty to keep Sue happy. They drifted off to sleep both smiling in post sexual bliss.

They were startled awake the next morning by a very loud engine next to their camper. A massive RV was backing in right next to them. So much for the peace and quiet! "Who would need something that big?" she said to Mike as she was peeking out the window. Her question was soon answered as a very large man and a little petite woman came walking around the camper.

The man pressed a button and the camper leveled itself and doors and windows started opening up everywhere. It only took minutes and this house on wheels was set and he was flopping back in a chair. The woman was running around setting stuff up and the pig of man just sat there and cracked a beer, and it was only 9 o'clock in the morning!

Sue and Mike stayed inside most of the morning drinking coffee and having breakfast while reading. Sue cringed every time she heard the man bossing around the woman about getting him a beer or something to eat. Get off your own ass she thought.

When they decided to head out for a hike Sue was praying that their new neighbors would not be outside. She thought for a fleeting moment that she was saved because he was not around the fire, but then she caught a glimpse of him by the edge of the woods.

Was he peeing outside?? Does that mammoth RV not have bathrooms inside?? She saw him shaking himself off and they hurried to get out of sight before he turned around, but they failed.

"Heyyyyyyyyyy neighbors" bellowed the big thug. "Nice of you to finally come outside and enjoy the weather." He walked up and shook Mike's hand, then grabbed Sue's hand and gave it a kiss like he was sophisticated. She wanted to throw up in her mouth, he obviously just peed and never washed his hands.

"I'm Frank" he said. "Shirley, get your ass out here and meet the neighbors." Shirley came out of the camper in a hurry, and everyone finished up introductions. Sue thought it was disgusting how Frank talked down to Shirley, and she was obviously submissive to him, but she seemed happy so Sue just shrugged it off.

"Go grab some cold ones Shirley so we can get to know the neighbors."

"It's not even noon" Sue said, "and we were just leaving to go for a hike sorry."

"Don't be rude honey" said Mike, who didn't like confrontation.

"Yeah don't be rude honey" said Frank with a smirk. He lightly smacked Sue on the butt and said "be a good woman and help Shirley get the beers." Sue shot him a nasty look as she slapped his hand away. "Easy, easy, easy" said Frank, "I was only joking little lady." "Feisty one you got here Mike."

When Sue got inside their camper Shirley was already filling a cooler with beers. "Sorry about Frank" she said, "he can be obnoxious and loud, but he is a decent man." Sue took a deep breath and decided to give him another chance.

The woman joined the men and everyone cracked a beer and talked about themselves a little. Sue and Mike talked about how they met and their jobs. It turned out that Frank was a big time college football player in the early 90s.

That explained a lot. He was the opposite of Mike. He was tall, built (although the years have added quite a belly on him, which should come as no surprise because he has had a beer in his hand nonstop all day), loud, obnoxious, arrogant, typical star jock. He had a major knee injury that kept him from the pros, but landed a cushy job at a major car dealership in his college town.

Everyone wanted to buy a car from him so he did very well. Within 10 years he owned 4 dealerships. Shirley was a secretary at one of them and that's where they met. Now in their late 40s the dealerships pretty much run themselves so they are semi-retired and travel the country in their RV. When they aren't traveling it turns out that they only live about an hour North of Sue and Mike. Can't believe I have never heard him barking orders to Shirley from their house Sue thought to herself.

Sue and Mike were finally able to excuse themselves and get on their hike.

"What a complete pompous asshole" Sue said to Mike as they walked.

"We will just be polite, but ignore them the best we can," said Mike.

"You're right" said Sue, "he can't ruin our trip no matter how loud he is."

"I'm sure he's a typical jock honey" said Mike, "being loud and obnoxious to hide the fact that he probably has a shriveled little penis from taking steroids in college." They both laughed at this.

When they got back to their site the coast was clear so they decided to have a campfire. They were out of split wood so Mike got his little axe out that he ordered from Amazon. Try as he might it was soon obvious that he had a better chance of cutting off his foot then getting the wood to split. That's when Frank came around the corner laughing.

"Need some help little man??"

"I've got this Frank" said Mike.

"Alright, just trying to be neighborly" said Frank backing away with his hands mockingly up. Mike took a swing, missed the log, and sliced into his boot narrowly missing his foot. Sue screamed and rushed over to him. "Give me that goddamn thing before you end up in the hospital" Frank said as he ripped the axe from Mike. Frank threw the little axe to the side and went and grabbed his big one.

He took off his shirt revealing a hairy broad chest and that big belly and started swinging away at the logs making quick work of the pile. "You can thank me later little Mike" laughed Frank, "that should last you awhile" he said as he was wiping sweat away from his brow. "You can thank me as well Sue for giving you a real man to think of in bed tonight" he said with a wink.

"Fuck you" said Sue.

"You can dream" said Frank.

"The fucking nerve of that guy!" fumed Sue as they were getting ready for bed. "Please say something the next time he makes a rude comment."

"Just ignore him honey" said Mike.

"Easy for you to say" said Sue.

That night Sue drifted off to sleep and she couldn't get the image of his sweaty, hairy chest glistening while he manhandled that wood out of her mind. He repulsed her, but she was strangely aroused as well. "Yuck" she thought and fell asleep.

She startled awake again, this time not to the sound of an engine, but to the sound of a woman sounding like she is being murdered. Sue shook Mike awake. "Mike, what the hell is that sound?" They listened closer and could tell it was a woman moaning in pleasure coming from Frank and Shirley's camper.

"Unbelievable" said Mike, "he even has to listen to porn loudly."

As Sue and Mike left for a hike the next morning Frank was stumbling out of his camper. "Hope we weren't too loud last night neighbors, Shirley can get quite loud when she gets going."

"We did not hear a thing" lied Sue.

"Kind of shocking, but that gives me something to work harder on tonight then I guess" laughed Frank.

Sue looked at Mike as they walked away......."You don't actually think?"

"There is NO WAY that fat bastard could have been fucking her that long and that loud" chimed Mike.

The next couple days went just like that. Mike would try and do something, fail miserably, and then Frank would come over and do it easily and correctly all the while making rude vaguely sexual comments to Sue while Shirley and Mike ignored them.

Sue could tell it was making Mike upset, but he always bottled up his emotions. She knew it was best to just not talk about it much. Besides the times that Frank showed Mike up, they actually did a pretty good job of avoiding him.

The next day was their planned shopping trip to town, and Sue was looking forward to a nice relaxing day walking around and possibly going to a winery. It was a good thing too because they were down to their last few bits of food in the camper.

That night Sue was awoken again by the loud moans of pleasure coming from the neighbor's camper. Mike never woke up so Sue snuck out of bed to have a look out the window.

She could see through their curtains that Frank was giving it to Shirley hard. She could definitely hear Shirley calling out Frank's name in her throes of pleasure. That was no porno they heard the other night it was definitely them!

She grabbed a bottle of water and propped open the curtain a little. She was repulsed thinking of what was happening in there, but she was also oddly drawn to it.

Sue could feel her nipples getting rock hard and pussy was getting wetter and wetter the longer she watched and listened. It never dawned on Sue that there was a small kitchen night light behind her that allowed for easy sight of her looking out the window.

She watched as the silhouette of petite little Shirley being propped up on the table as the beast of Frank lined up behind her and her mind started imagining it was her being used like that. Sue's fingers traced over her nipples and as her fingers were sliding down her stomach heading towards her ever moistening slit she saw Frank raise his hand and wave directly at her.

"Fuck!" She thought as she slammed the curtain shut and fell off the couch onto the floor, "there is no way he saw me right??"

"Are you okay Sue?" hollered Mike from the bedroom.

"Yes, I was just getting some water and I tripped."

"Great, I can hear that fat man has his porn cranked again huh?" said Mike.

"Yeah I guess he does" said Sue, "let's just go to sleep." She felt guilty that she was even letting herself get mildly turned on by such a pig.

Sue was drying off from her shower the next morning when she heard Mike talking on his phone.

"I understand, I'll be there as fast as I can" he said as he hung up.

"Who was that?" asked Sue.

"It was Bob, one of our main servers crashed and there is zero chance I can help over the phone." "This is a code red honey I am so sorry but I need to go help." "I will be back tonight and I will bring supper with me." "We will have to go to town tomorrow." "I am so so sorry baby."

"It's okay" said Sue, she was sad but knew that with Mike being the IT manager it was his responsibility to get there and get it fixed.

"Do you want me to ride along?" asked Sue.

"No, why should we both be miserable today?" said Mike, "lay in bed and read a good book or something."

"Okay" said Sue, "get going so you can get back here." Mike grabbed the keys to the car and headed outside.

Sue followed him out and gave him a kiss goodbye. Mike took off for the 3 hour drive back home. As Sue was heading back inside she felt Frank staring at her from across the site.

"Enjoy the show last night?" asked Frank.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" lied Sue.

"You are so full of shit" laughed Frank. "I bet little Mikey never makes you scream like that." Sue slammed the door as she entered the camper.

Sue spent the morning lying in bed trying to read a book but her mind kept thinking about how much of an asshole Frank was. The nerve of some people. The more she tried not thinking about him the more her mind kept bringing him back in. She was going through a constant struggle in her mind of being repulsed and horny at the same time.

Eventually her carnal urges won and she found herself furiously masturbating thinking of all the derogatory comments he made to her. It culminated in one of the strongest orgasms that Sue has had in years.

She drifted off to sleep disgusted with herself, but also thoroughly pleasured.

Sue woke up late afternoon to a knock on the camper door. She peeked out the window and saw Shirley standing there. She got up and answered.

"Hi Sue" said Shirley, "Frank noticed that Mike has been gone all day so he told me to come over and tell you that you should have supper with us tonight."

"Oh no that's okay" said Sue, "Mike should be back anytime now and he will be bringing supper with him." "Thank you for the offer though."

"Okay" said Shirley with a smile, "enjoy your night."

After she closed the door Sue could hear her stomach growling, "man I hope he is back soon I am starving she thought!" "I really wish we would have packed a bit more food." Just then her phone rang, it was Mike.

"Hi honey, are you almost back?" "I'm starving."

"Bad news babe, I just got it running now and I will need to be here at startup in the morning to make sure that all of the systems come back online properly."

"Noooooooooooooo" cried Sue, "we have no food and I have no car, and I really don't want to spend the night here alone."

"I wish there was something else I could do honey, but my hands are tied" said Mike.

"I know, just please hurry back as soon as you can tomorrow" begged Sue.

"I promise" said Mike.

Sue smelled the early signs of the neighbor's dinner cooking wafting through her open window. As the meat seared and the smells intensified Sue could not take it anymore.

She walked out her door and with her head down she sheepishly walked over to the neighbor's site. "Hi there!" chirped Shirley, "getting bored waiting for Mike?"

"Well there is a problem with that, he will be stuck there until morning so he will not be bringing back any food tonight." "I hate to be a pain, but we are out of food and I am famished, and whatever you are cooking smells amazing."

"Nonsense" said Shirley "we would love to have you for supper!"

Frank just started laughing, "I have done everything else for little Mikey this week, I might as well fill his wife up too!"

"Was that another crude sexual joke" thought Sue? Whatever, at least they have food.

Shirley poured Sue a glass of wine and the two of them chatted while Frank sucked beers and manned the cooking. As Shirley was setting the table, Sue was finishing off her second glass of wine. "Thank god we are ready to eat" she thought, this wine is going straight to my head.

The food was amazing and Sue thought to herself that she found the only good quality of Franks. Sue helped Shirley gather the dishes and take them into the trailer.

After they were inside they both commented how they were a little tipsy from the wine. Shirley leaned over to Sue and whispered about being sorry for the noises at night. Sue assured her that it was no big deal (which she was lying about). Shirley went on to say, "Please don't ever tell Frank he would kill me if you knew, but a few months ago his doctor gave him some Viagra." "Ever since then he has been insatiable." "He needs it every night, sometimes multiple times before he gets off of me." Not sure how much longer I can take it" she laughed. "Well we better get out with his beer before he starts hollering again."

The three of them sat around the campfire talking and drinking beer. Frank was the dominate force and everything flowed through him.

Without Mike around, Sue found herself not quit as disgusted by the way he was talking or about how arrogant he was. He started ordering Sue to get him a beer or grab him something else and she was doing it without a second thought.

She did start realizing how buzzed she was though and was trying to think of how to excuse herself for the night without seeming rude. Then a raindrop hit her hand quickly followed by another. It started to sprinkle and Sue used this as her escape plan.

"Well this looks like the end to our night" said Sue.

"Bullshit" said Frank, "nightcap in our camper."

"I better not" started Sue, but Shirley cut her off.

"Once Frank makes up his mind he won't stop until he gets his way so you might as well just come along now." Sue followed them in wondering what the heck she was thinking.

Frank mixed up a few sweet drinks that were easy to drink, but had a lot of booze in them. Sue hadn't drink this much since college, but the drunker she got the more fun she was having.

The conversation eventually turned into a version of truth or dare but with only the truth portion. Against her better judgment Sue found herself talking about her and Mike's love life (or rather lack thereof compared to Frank and Sues).

Sue could not believe what she was hearing Sue and Frank talk about sexually. She felt like a prude compared to them. All of the talk was starting to go to her head (which relayed the feelings to her pussy) and she was getting super horny again. She just kept thinking of how great it was going to be to get home and masturbate.

At some point Frank pulled out a joint and was now firing it up. He took two large drags and passed it to Shirley who did the same. "This is our aphrodisiac" laughed Shirley as she handed it to Sue, "you should try this with Mike he might last more than 3 minutes lol."

Smoking weed is something that Sue had not done since college either, but she grabbed the joint and coughed out a couple hits as well. After a few more rounds of passing it, Sue could really feel her head swimming. She excused herself to the restroom and after peeing she sat and splashed some cold water on her face to regain a little composure. "This is crazy" she thought to herself, "you need to go home."

Sue faked her best sober composure and opened the door fully ready to thank them for a wonderful evening and then leave. What she saw when she opened the door froze her in her place.

Frank was leaned back on the couch with his hands behind his head, shirt unbuttoned with his hairy chest and large belly sticking out, and Shirley was on her knees sucking on the fattest cock that Sue had ever seen.

It was not very long, maybe 5-6", but it was so god awful thick. Sue's eyes locked onto his and that bastard just smirked. Sue was stuck in a trance seeing and hearing this.

Every thought in her head was to run, scream, panic, whatever, but every fiber in her body just sat and watched. Her skin was flush, her nipples hardened, her pussy was on fire, and she couldn't move or make a sound.

12