All Comments on 'Ace Ch. 01'

by 88girfriend

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
gingertopnbottomgingertopnbottomover 1 year ago

It goes without saying I have to be totally for a fellow ginger. I hope I can still get a nice young man when I am 65. Could we get more about Ace in the next chapter? Cheers Mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

due to 25 yrs. USMC familiar WW 2 female pilots WASPS.

Enjoyed much .. as well red heads.

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year agoAuthor

To Anonymous, thank you for taking care of our country.

1thaiguy1thaiguyover 1 year ago

Hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The landing gear on a B-17 is actuated electrically, not hydraulically. Also, almost all aircraft, including the B-17 have a single control to extend and retract the landing gear. There is no plausible "rookie mistake" that would result in one main gear extending and one not, and the Lt.s on the ground would know that.

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous reader:

Thank you so much for reading my story and for your comment. I have done some additional research after seeing your comment and you were correct. I try to do my research but unfortunately, I was led astray by an article on endsight.net, What the WWII B17 Bomber can Teach Us About Quality Control. that stated, “As it turns out, the B17 was the first plane to have hydraulics to power both the flaps and landing gear.” I have looked into the source that were provided for this claim and they must have been talking about the B17G or maybe even the B24. I do not know. I have sent an updated version of this story to Literotica to correct the inaccuracies. I hope it didn’t distract you too much from the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user88girfriend@88girfriend
I hope you enjoy my stories. I have tried to created my own universe where all the characters from many of my stories live and oftentimes interact with each other in crossovers. I am a very open minded person and respect all, constructive comments, good or bad. I have incor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ace Ch. 02 Next Part
Ace Series Info