Ace Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared collapsed at the foot of the bed. Both of them were breathing hard. Jared was exhausted and so was Ace. Jared could not believe he had at long last done what he had been wanting to do for almost seven years. Ace could not believe how alive and young she felt. Jared looked up at Ace who had for a moment closed her eyes and was centering herself mentally.

"Ace, are you OK?" Jared asked, fearing the worst.

"Oh, Honey, I have not felt this good in years." She reassured him with a smile, "I'm tingling all over and I feel like I could shoot down an entire Nazi squadron all by myself."

Maybe this is the way to immortality, Ace thought. Maybe that is why you always hear about Zeus screwing a maiden or farmer's daughter. Well, if it is I am going to live for a good long time because I intend to fuck Jared's brains out every chance I get.

Eventually, Jared regained feeling in his legs and went to the bathroom. Ace was still recharging but took a moment or two to watch Jared's butt as he walked away and his cock as he returned. "I figured I could clean you up a little now," he very carefully applied a warm wet compress to her groin and wiped her pussy clean, "and then you could take another shower in the morning."

"That sounds like a good plan."

She patted the bed next to her. She would never forget George. She would never stop loving him, but she was also not done loving for this lifetime. "Come lay next to me and just hold me, OK?"

Jared hesitated for a minute then slipped in beside her. This was a little strange for him. He could remember all the times he had slept in this bed between George and Ace on stormy nights or after they had watched a scary movie. Before he had been an intrusion, now he felt like he belonged here. He was home.

He looked over at Ace who had closed her eyes again. He took her hand and in a very serious voice began, "Alison Constance Evans..." Then he lost his train of thought and he chuckled to himself.

"What's so funny?" Ace asked, moving to lie closer to Jared. She began to wind one of Jared's chest hairs around her forefinger.

"I'm sorry but I just figured out why everyone calls you, Ace."

"Do tell?"

"I thought it was because of the whole flying thing," he admitted, as he leaned in and gave her another soft kiss on her lips before going on, "I didn't realize until just now that it's also your initials."

Ace gave Jared a wan smile, "George always found that amusing too. My maiden name is Elliott" She uncoiled his hair from her finger and then kissed his chest, "But you were saying something."

"Oh yeah," Jared turned serious, "Alison Constance Evans will you be my steady?"

Ace could not help but laugh, but then she got herself under control and answered, "Of course, I will."

She removed her wedding ring from her left hand, kissed it, and looked to the ceiling before placing it on the ring finger of her right hand. She then held out her naked left hand to Jared. Jared took his class ring off his ring finger and put it on the ring finger of her left hand. Ace closed her hand around the ring not only to keep it on, it was at least 2 sizes too big, but also so she could feel its permanence on her finger. She snuggled up to Jared and just stared at the ring. Then she pulled up the covers and closed her eyes.

"I love you, Ace," Jared said stroking her hair.

"I love you, Jared." She had almost said George out of habit. She was going to have to work on that.

"You do realize that either my mom or Evelynn are going to kill us?" Jared asked.

"I don't know. E is not as good a shot as she used to be and I don't think Mercedes even knows

how to load a gun," Ace said grinning at her own little joke. She then started rubbing Jared's chest again. "in any case that is something we can worry about tomorrow."

With that decision made the two new lovers fell asleep in each other's arms.

I hope you enjoyed this story. If you did, please don't forget to rate and comment below.