All Comments on 'Ace of Hearts Ch. 02'

by thesebeadsofsweat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I fucking LOVE IT. Funny, sexy, witty, well written. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well Damn, that was HOT!!!

DV19DV19about 2 years ago

Excellent!!

I can't wait to read where this story goes from here!!

DV19

wildberrywildberryabout 2 years ago
Just curious

I wonder what he means(I prepare myself to meet you like really get a handle on my shit, make myself impenetrable. I can handle this, I think. And then I meet you ).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If it weren’t for the fact that he’s fucking his sister’s boyfriend who she’s been dating for a year, this would be a perfectly hot story. The cheating, especially with someone so close to a loved one, is unforgivable and that changes this tale. I wish it was just two super sexy guys who were inexplicably attracted to each other. Please keep going to see where this leads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Madre de Dios indeed! I said that chapter #1 was Hot as hell, this one was even HOTTER! Your descriptive writing leaves absolutely nothing to want for. If you keep this up, you'll have a first rate hit on your hands. Can't wait to see where you take these guys from here. Chapter #2 was another five stars plus. Thanks, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

holy fucking shit that was hot. I loved your writing style in the first chapter, and it just got way hotter in this one. Keep it up!

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 2 years ago
This took me ouuuuuuut

“I cannot imagine you anything but gorgeous," I crack, and he stills and I realize what I just said and how it came out. I start mentally dividing up my personal effects for my will because I have to go lay down and die.”

Love the mix of lust and humor.

carmelcookeecarmelcookeeabout 2 years ago

Y am I just finding this????? love love love

armplasmaarmplasmaabout 2 years ago

Ok, this definitely reminds me of "Bent".

From the "loving his laugh" to calling Asa "Julliard" like Ethan calls Ollie "Irish".

Overall, a bit more dramatic and slightly less subtle, but I still like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah the story definitely has parallels with Bent , sometimes almost taking scenes from the story. It's a bit more rushed, a little less nuances with their emotions in scenes, a little too playful and carefree for the complexity of their situation, somewhat less believable than Bent. It is fiction though, so believability is not a prerequisite. A good story regardless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthesebeadsofsweat@thesebeadsofsweat
writing people instead of genres Queer asf and waxing poetic Updates and Illustrations: https://thesebeadsofsweat.wixsite.com/these-beads-of-sweat Themed Playlists: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/007XjjfLJ5smuQPdgKzeCC?si=1bea6a2829c64358 - Ace of Hearts Playlist https:/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories