Ace of Hearts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come back again. This time I'm bolder, and use the flat of my tongue. He digs his fingers in my scalp; he's barely holding on. Look at me, sucking cock! What a plot twist. Who knew?

"You don't have t-" and his words are lost in a groan as I take the whole head into my mouth. Both of his hands are in my hair now. He wants to fuck my face, I can feel it.

Patience, babe.

His scent is completely different. It has a muskiness, a sort of sour tang that isn't at all unpleasant. I breathe it in, and I feel delirious. I try to swallow more of his cock, eager to hear those sighing noises again, eager to know that I am the one that's making him feel good. Me.

There's this strange wave of jealousy at the thought that anyone else has or could make him feel good. A little voice in the back of my head is screaming for me to come to my senses but as I hungrily lap at his cock with growing confidence, I shove that voice to the back.

Tonight, I'm doing whatever the fuck I want to do, and what I want to do is suck the skin off his dick and then tear this fucking man apart.

Apparently, he's of the same mind, because he palms the back of my head.

"Relax your throat," he murmurs, and I know what's coming. I am desperate to please him, but in fairness, this is my first experience taking a goddamn baseball bat down the throat. I have to say there DOES seem to be a learning curve.

I grasp his hips and try to relax, but this fuck doesn't even wait before he starts thrusting. I dig my nails into his flesh, straining to give him what he so desperately needs and gagging hard. I can feel the tears streaming down my face, and I'm drooling all over us both, and I'm crazy because it's got me so hot. I manage to hang on like I'm riding the steel bull at one of those white people bars.

I...don't want him to stop.

Asa fucks the shit out of my face. I reach around him to those chiseled cheeks. Fuck, I absolutely cannot multitask, it's taking all my focus to survive. I want that ass though. I angle my head and grip his cheeks parting them. I wrest myself off his cock and hear his desperate groan.

I look at him, and I slide my middle finger in my mouth. He stares at me like he's going to rip me in two and my cock aches.

I slip back down in position and start teasing him, lashing my tongue around the head and press my finger against his puckered hole.

I hear him hum in pleasure. I plunge his cock back down my throat and work my finger into his asshole and he throws his head back with an ecstatic moan, clutching my head for balance.

If he falls, I will die.

I might be okay with that. Eager to see him melt in my hands I work him hard and fast. He shudders against me and I can feel him losing his ability to stand which pleases me to no end.

His balls tighten with his impending release but I'm not ready for him to cum yet. I want him climbing the fucking walls.

I want to make him feel the tension he left me with these past 4 days in every nerve ending of his body.

I want him to understand that his cock is mine.

I pop off his cock and he sucks in a breath, his eyes wild and pleading.

I shove his hips back. "Where's your lube." I rasp, standing and letting my open jeans drop the rest of the way to pool around my feet. Asa stammers and I grab his cock firmly, stroking it and watch, with satisfaction, as his eyes roll back into his head. He grabs my arm to steady himself again.

"Your lube, Juilliard. Where is it?" I growl. A dude with a cock this size has to have lube, like, how does he get his pants on otherwise? He points to the drawer of his bedside table, watching my face, and then his eyes drop to my cock. I open the drawer with one hand and push him onto his bed with the other.

"My wallet's in my back pocket," I tell him as I review the contents. "Open it and get the condom."

"W-what are you doing?" he stammers. It's cute. I find lube, and slide the drawer close.

"What does it look like?" I give my own cock a stroke, and close my eyes for a second, relishing the anticipation.

"Are you serious? With that fucking thing?"

I open my eyes to see him staring dubiously at MY dick and I struggle to keep the mad giggle that's trying to escape. He's looking at me like I'm the one that can level a city with a thrust.

"Are you laughing?" He looks up at me incredulously.

"Get the fucking condom, Asa!" I wheeze, and dodge when he swipes at me. Begrudgingly, he reaches for my pants.

"I have condoms in the drawer, you know," he grumbles.

He...what?

I lose it. I just completely lose control laughing hysterically. He looks super pissed which makes it even funnier.

"Yeah," I gasp and tears are streaming down my face again. "I'll drape your triple XLs on my green bean like a blanket and flap my way inside. Juilliard, your dick is the size of the Empire State Building I cannot-"

I almost choke when I feel his mouth wrap around me. He slides down painfully slowly until his lips come flush with my pelvis. I wobble and brace myself against him. He takes my sack into his mouth, and my knees almost buckle. He works his way back up, dragging his lips, his tongue, his face all over my shaft. He reaches the tip, swirls his tongue around and takes all of me in his mouth again.

I can't take it. I thrust.

He lets me.

He fucking lets me.

"Jesus Christ," I whisper/groan. I feel his mouth slip off and the familiar sensation of a condom being rolled on. He peers up at me eyes wide, with a mixture of emotions on his face, and I don't know why but I'm breathless.

"Turn around," I grit. That lazy smile crosses his face and he does as I ask, slow like the honey in his eyes.

Fuck. His ass is better than I imagined. I run my hand over his cheeks, feeling his strength, his skin, his hair. It's so different, down to the feel of his flesh. I bite him gently and he startles and flexes.

My God. I'm going to eat this ass like a goddamn peach.

"What are you going to do?" he whispers over his shoulder.

"I'm gonna write a goddamn poem that's what I'ma do. Ode to Thine Ass," I murmur and rake my nails over the curve of his ass.

He huffs out a breathless laugh that quickly turns into a moan when I spread his cheeks and bury my face between them. I run my tongue up along his taint and when he makes a sound so high pitched that he makes himself laugh, I could die.

"That's really intense," he gasps and writhes. He giggles. He giggles. I can't help but laugh, everything about him delights me.

"Get to work, prick, " he manages, stuck in a hazy limbo between laughter and gasping for breath. Absolutely everything delights me.

I spread his cheeks wide and dip in again, lashing my tongue against his puckered hole, savoring that salty tang, relishing the way the hair abrades my tongue.

"Oh, fuck," I hear him gasp as I probe his hole with the tip of my tongue, lightly at first, and then harder. I push past the tight ring of his asshole and tongue fuck him, plunging my tongue inside. His back arches and I hear him whimper. I want more.

I give his sack a squeeze and stroke up his length. I push his ass up higher until he's completely crushed into the pillows, and I take his balls back into my mouth one after the other. I give them a hard suck, work my thumb in his ass, and try to commit the resulting quiver of his powerful thighs to memory.

He grips the sheet and I make him sing like a pretty bird.

When I stand up, his body sags. I run my hand across his back, in awe of the way his muscles work under his smooth skin the color of clay. He jolts as the cold lube dribbles on his crack, but I work it into him slowly and methodically until once again he's putty in my hands. I slather my dick with lube.

"Ready?" I murmur, pushing my cockhead against his ass. I hear a muffled "Mrmph" from the pillows and I grab his hip and press into him.

"FUCK!" he roars, his head popping up. I feel him start to clench.

"Easy," I purr. "Don't lock up, let me in. Relax."

I have to have him. I have to. I stroke his balls.

"Relax, baby," I whisper in what I hope is my soothing voice, not my I'm-going-to-fucking-die-of-need-you-fuck voice.

He does, and it is fucking divine.

I gasp and grunt. I feel myself surge into him and it's my turn to cry out. He pants and swears and grips the sheets and I feel him clench around me and I am trying to be still and I'm trying to be slow but I need to move and--

"Fuck JonATHAN!" He booms and just fucking ruins me. I start to piston my hips and he screams into the pillow.

This is not going to last long. I'm not going to last long.

I curl over him and kiss along his sweat slicked spine, rocking my hips into him. I snatch his long beautiful hair and pull his head back so I can see him, bringing him to all fours. I bite into his shoulder.

"You're going to cum for me, and you're going to come hard," I hiss, and while he doesn't respond with his words, his body speaks volumes.

His eyes roll back and he lets out a guttural groan. The sweat has his hair clinging to his face and mouth and back and he is so fucking beautiful. I can't stop kissing his skin.

He's trembling. He's right there.

When I grasp his shaft and stroke, I feel his whole body lock up and he cries out helplessly. I see muscles of his back ripple under glistening skin.

I push us both over the edge.

Cum shoots across his sheets, going so far as to hit the wall, and with it he releases a broken moan, the sexiest fucking thing I've heard in my life. I cum hard with his hair wrapped around my fist.

We collapse in a sweaty heap, my softening dick still inside him, and just lay there for a minute breathing hard and possibly evaluating every single minute of our lives.

Maybe that's just me.

He shifts. From under me, I hear a muffled, "That was not a fucking green bean."

I roll onto my back beside him and I feel myself start to giggle. He starts to giggle. A little at first, and then I'm in fits. He catches the laugh and we're both howling sticky messes on top of his wrecked sheets.

Eventually, we catch our breaths. I turn my head to look at him to find him gazing at me, and suddenly this feels more intimate than anything else that's happened all evening. My heart skips a beat. I don't know what is happening to me but it feels so good, so intense, I can't look away.

I trace his mouth with my thumb. He kisses the pad and I feel a thrill wash through me.

"So," he searches my gaze and lets loose a blindingly beautiful smile. "Sunday, then?"

I crack a grin. "Sunday it is."

12