All Comments on 'Ace of Hearts Ch. 06'

by thesebeadsofsweat

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Laura1234Laura1234about 2 years ago

Wow that was pretty heavy. Glad he got his morals together at the end. Convenient that Tara was seeing someone else !

Laura1234Laura1234about 2 years ago

Also - great story! Thanks for posting, and not making a wait either:). What a delight!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck. That really hits. You’re a really good writer. I’m always impressed by writers who make me horny and emotional. Thanks dude

Awkward12Awkward12about 2 years ago

I’m obsessed with this drama! So good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After such a nice, reconnecting, intense, passionate love making/wild pig sex, whatever, session... This ending really sucked! Jonathan is a fucking Drama Queen! Asa should take the hint that Jonathan can never resolve this until he handles his own guilt and fear for what he himself has done!

Jonathan is every bit as involved and as much to blame for this fucked up mess as Aca! Guess the feelings that came quickly kind of caught them both of guard.

I understand the feelings for his sister, but he is acting like an innocent victim. Such a selfish Bitch move! He was fucking cruel at the end towards Aca! He is as smitten as Aca, if he could be honest for a minute. He just devastated Asa one more time with his bullshit! He does not seem to concerned about his sister when he is getting railed and making love to her boyfriend! So what now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So many thoughts about this chapter. So Veronica doesn’t feel any sense of loyalty to her brother to tell him that his girlfriend is cheating on him?? Also Johnathan really comes off like an asshole at the end of this chapter like it’s all Asa’s fault. Aside from that this is a great story very well written and you spoil us readers with your frequent updates. It is somewhat reminiscent of Bent and Bent Backwards which is quite possibly the best story on this site. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing work with us ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ooo a potential opening is coming, we need to know what Asa does

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovee this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMFG!!! Well, this was sure HOTTER than chapter #5 as far as the sex goes, but it's still a hot mess. Asa said, "That's all she does!" Veronica said, "It's actually a little more complicated." You don't suppose... no, it can't be, can it? Do you think that Tara and Veronica are lesbians and are having an affair? If you think about, that will solve everyone's problems. Except maybe Mom, whose head would probably explode. Once again, you've written another fantastic chapter. Can't wait for #7. Thanks, MLF

carmelcookeecarmelcookeeabout 2 years ago

ASA is definitely letting Vi go. OMG. The plot thickens. I am so in love with this series. It’s my daily fix. I’ve read it once today and I’ll re read again just to allow it to flow into me. I’m glad it’s out in the open. They both are head over heels. I also love this is longer so more to read lol. Keep going I’m hooked. It’s all gonna work out in the end for them both. Would Really want to know Asa’s side in future. (Hint hint) Every time I read i listen ‘you right’ t by Doja Cat it just mellows me out reading it in the background Lol. Great job !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. We all knew Tara was cheating - the complicated part is probably that she is pregnant too. At least Jonny is free of that relationship now. And the undeniable pull between the two guys and the resulting 🔥 sex is so so hot. But the conversation over eggs was brutal. Asa is being vulnerable and honest - true he is treating Vivi shitty, but so is Jonny. He is fucking his sister’s boyfriend!! And he refuses to be honest to Asa about his feelings, that he is so wrecked by not being with Asa. He just disappears and reappears but doesn’t tell him how he really feels. And his harsh ultimatum at the end should have been handled differently. Jonny is immature, selfish and so afraid of his love for Asa that he’s doing everything he can to sabotage it. What he doesn’t realize is how much hurt and damage he is causing Asa with his words and behaviors. I hope he begins to shape up and face his true feelings before Asa is fed up with his shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is exceptionally written and way too good for just this site. So thank you for posting! The scene with Tara is particularly exceptional. It shows that both she and Jonny love each other and are angry/agonizing/feeling guilty over causing pain to the other that they aren’t enough together to fulfill each other’s needs. So much was said without actually being said! Their affairs are what helped each to understand that the other wasn’t enough. That may be a good starting point for Jonny to talk to Tara. It’s time for those two to be honest. They have years of love and respect to fall back on to help them through the conversation and allow each to move on independently.

And Veronica! She knows a lot more than just about Tara! What if she’s not all that into Asa? This chapter made me wonder. She’s watchful and she obviously talked to Asa about Jonny a lot. What is Veronica thinking that she’s not letting on?

There was the perfect amount of angst and disclosure between Jonny and Asa, but now I wonder about Asa and his past. He let slip that his relationship with Veronica wasn’t all that Jonny thought. Admitting he loves Jonny is huge, but Jonny is right. Asa needs to be untangled from Veronica. I can hardly wait for the next chapter!

raymaster1103raymaster1103about 2 years ago

Ooooooffff. This story has my nerves SHOT

Darkness_Overlord97Darkness_Overlord97about 2 years ago

Is it bad that I’m now kinda hoping that this ends with a

Tearjerker ending? Because right now, I don’t think John, Tara, Asa or Veronica deserve to be happy at the end (Tara, Asa and Veronica especially)

hornsntailhornsntailabout 2 years ago

Wow. I almost passed up on this story because I just wasn't vibing with Jonny. Am I ever glad I kept reading. Your story is wonderful and gripping. I noticed you replied to another user that you were inspired by Bent and Bent Backwards. Will we get Asa's POV? Maybe, possibly, hint, hint. Thank you for Asa & Jonny either way.

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 2 years ago

Damn, Jonny just had to be an asshole. Stripped Asa down to his vulnerable center and then walked away … again.

Asa really should’ve finished that sentence.

As usual, fantastic writing.

JRSONJRSONabout 2 years ago

Veronica Jonathan... "I just fucking told you." You go deal with all this bullshit on your own. Break my sisters heart, fix the mess we have both made together, then crawl back to me and beg for forgiveness!

Such a selfish, cruel, and fucked up move on Jonathans part! I'm trying to cut him some slack for the drama with Tara finding the ring, and rejecting him, but fuck! Asa should cut it off with him completely, and let him crawl back on his hands and knees and plead for forgiveness!

He acts like he has been an innocent party in this betrayal of his sister! I honestly cannot believe what a selfish immature prick he was with Asa at the end of this chapter, right after what they just shared together in bed! I can't wait to see how this will effect his serious bought of depression after shitting all over, and all but destroying this new intense relationship!

Tara has not been any part of this. She did Jonny a huge favor by rejecting him and walking away. Veronica is hiding something, she knows something, things might make more sense if and when she reveals her secrets and comes clean! Asa's comment "that is all she does" should have been explained to Jonny. These two have it bad for each other, they are neither ok being apart! Hopefully Jonny can grow the fuck up, man up and make this mess right! I have my doubts, he is scared shitless about his feelings for Aca, and loosing his sister at the same time! Looking forward to seeing this all get sorted out! Maybe even a happy ending for the main love sick characters.

BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 2 years ago

Oh my! I honestly wasn't expecting Tara to be cheating as well (probably the only one). Asa declaration of love was just.... I have no words on that one. Jonathan really can't say shit to Asa about being honest to his sister when he isn't being honest with her either. Although Asa still should have let her go if his feelings for Jonathan were that deep. Hope things work out for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is one hell of a story, one of the best that I have read here so far. You have an incredible gift and I want to encourage you to keep on writing, hopefully you can publish your work at some point. I love the characters, love the way you develop them, you make them so real that I can picture them while reading.

OMG the sex is so hot and nasty, amazing. I have a feeling that all four character are not what the seem, can hardly wait to find our.

BievBievabout 2 years ago

When people first started theorizing that Veronica and Tara were also cheating together, it seemed like a giant stretch. But I gotta admit, this chapter shrank the stretch down to teeny tiny.

mikeinatlmikeinatlabout 2 years ago

Wow. I wasn’t expecting a chapter so quickly. Thank you! This story is so damn visual - I can see it happening as I read it.

I’m so rooting for these guys. Asa is definitely the more verbal, honest of the two. But based on his comments, his relationship is basically for show…because Veronica treats it that way. Jonathan’s got his own issues to deal with. I wonder if his reluctance is solely due to loyalty to his sister.

The chemistry…and love…between Jonathan and Asa is undeniable. I can’t wait to read what happens next. I’m wondering if Asa will end it with Veronica, which will force Jonathan to move forward to not at all.

Amazing story. One of the best I’ve read. One I’ll read again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whoa! Lots of comments and opinions! Such a great read. I didn’t take it that Jonny was an a-hole to Asa, although he sure was direct. Jonny is processing a lot. The whole Tara situation blew up but isn’t completely resolved and Jonny finally came face to face with both his and Asa’s feelings. Couple that with being the other half of the cheating on his sister and it was appropriate to set a hard line boundary. Hopefully Jonny will get enough of a breath to realize he gutted Asa and could have been more compassionate and disclosed how HE felt, but given the events of the whole night before, I just got the sense that Jonny was reeling.

ninaknowsallninaknowsallabout 2 years ago

I’m obsessed with this story! I check for updates constantly. Other people have commented otherwise but I liked the ending of this chapter. Yeah, Jonny isn’t talking much about his feelings, but he feels like he can’t talk about love while Ass is still dating his sister. I get that. He’s just a bit immature and doesn’t express things well. I’m in love with Asa. I swear I saw someone at the gym last night who looked like how I imagine Asa and I almost passed out. Can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

GREAT JOB!!! I cant wait for the next chapter, your writing & how u make me visulize each sentence is beyond perfect..best story i have ever come across.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How can some commenters say that Jonny wasn’t an asshole? Yes he had a tough night with Tara but Asa was there to help him through. After loads of sex, during which Jonny forced Asa into admitting that “I am yours, only yours” and then pushed him to talk about his feelings and vulnerabilities, and then rather than taking a more compassionate approach, sharing his own honest feelings with Asa and how broken he’s been for weeks, while together agreeing to set boundaries until the situation with Vivi is “resolved”, instead he let loose with the harshest, most judgmental and insulting tirade on Asa telling him to clean up his shit. Whatever, major asshole.

bleuetbleuetabout 2 years ago

Wow... What a chapter! This is the second time Asa hints at something being off about his and Vi's relationship. But I'm not buying the Tara/Vi affair.

If anything, career advancement, late nights, hermès, and Louboutin, is pointing to Donovan. There might not be an affair yet but he could be pursuing her aggressively...

And for the person who brought up a pregnancy, dear God, I hope not.

Looking forward to the next one! And I hope Asa gets his wish to spend New Year's at the farm. He comes off as such a gentle beautiful soul (makes me almost forgive/forget about the cheating).

thesebeadsofsweatthesebeadsofsweatabout 2 years agoAuthor

You all are so cool. Chapter 7 is in editing then it’ll need to be approved my mods. Thank you for all this discourse, thank you for sticking with the story, you are all so awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is amazing. Also, for no good reason my brain has decided that Adam Driver is playing Asa in the movie version of this story but it can't seem to line up a good Jonny...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, theseneadsofsweat, how do you know when you have a hit on your hands? I'd say you'd know when the list of your fans comments is almost as long as the chapter. LOL!!! MLF

EyeandIEyeandIabout 2 years ago

I come on this site for fun little romps and sexy times, not for intriguing stories and characters. I greatly wish to know what happens next. Your humor and the way you convey the main character's passion is top notch. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is absolutely magnificent. As moving as it is hot. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m literally checking numerous times a day to see how this will end. I’m obsessed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I NEED another chapter just like Asa NEEDS to get his shit together

ninaknowsallninaknowsallabout 2 years ago

I’m losing my shit waiting for the next chapter!!!!!! This is amazing, you are extremely talented.

readerfeederreaderfeederalmost 2 years ago

omg, don't leave us hanging, pls! one of the best stories I've read on this site <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck me, that was hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthesebeadsofsweat@thesebeadsofsweat
writing people instead of genres Queer asf and waxing poetic Updates and Illustrations: https://thesebeadsofsweat.wixsite.com/these-beads-of-sweat Themed Playlists: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/007XjjfLJ5smuQPdgKzeCC?si=1bea6a2829c64358 - Ace of Hearts Playlist https:/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES