All Comments on 'Ace of Hearts Ch. 07'

by thesebeadsofsweat

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Could not have asked for a better start to my Saturday morning! Wonderful story, love your writing! Please continue to entice us with your talent. Looking forward to reading all of it. 😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this. The humour in the way you write is just so endearingly funny. More please. Much much more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

YAAAAAAYYYY!!!! haven’t even read it yet but i am SO HAPPY there’s a new chapter! I’m sad it’s the end but i‘ll be glad to see how it all turns out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I literally kept this page up refreshing 5 times a day as I waited for this chapter. 😂 LOVE IT! Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Dear thesebeadsofsweat, thank you for the great writing, but most of all thanks for the happy ending. This has been an absolute roller coaster ride of a story, and one that I couldn't have enjoyed reading more. I have to admit, I was wrong in where I thought this story was headed several times. But having Jonny's mom bring him and Asa back together was pure genius. She probably has someone new picked out for Veronica as well. Looking forward to reading more of you works. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wasn’t sure how you could wrap this up with one chapter and an epilogue, but here we are! A parent’s love and unconditional support is a balm that heals. Jonny’s mom doesn’t just know whereabouts of the key to the gold at Fort Knox, she knows both of her children are in pain and her reaction to the situation will forever impact them. Supporting Jonny and Asa doesn’t diminish her love and support for Vivi. My guess is that we will see that in the epilogue. Major mom points to a woman who can pull off smoothly letting her son know she is happy that he is in love with a man without ever saying it out loud. Her actions are everything.

Jonny finally allowed himself to do right thing with Asa. He apologized thoroughly and thoughtfully. He expressed his love. He acknowledged Asa publicly (and to Tara). His conversation with Tara showed maturity, but his conversation with Asa was next level. It was forever.

I hate we are about at an end for Jonny’s point of view. I trust Jonny and Vivi will find a way forward. I hope we get Asa’s point of view after the epilogue.

BievBievabout 2 years ago

That was amazing from start to finish!

DragonflyRobin29DragonflyRobin29about 2 years ago

I had taken a break from Literotica because I was discouraged by the lack of high quality stories; when I logged back in I discovered new chapters for 3 of my favorite series…and 7 chapters of this wonderful story. You mentioned Bent & Bent Backwards several times, and I have to tell you I never loved that series. But I love this. The Voice you created for your narrator is endearing, amusing, and heartfelt. I know many readers were dismayed by the cheating angles, but you built this story around seemingly insurmountable obstacles. The guilt was real for Jonny and for Asa, and this ending is not “happy” for all involved. But it was beautiful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SO GOOD!!!!! I'm so sad to see it end. I hope you write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

God sent this to me through you. Stay…..

Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your writing is smooth. Never be worried about whether the story is too long or not.

PrivatelifeprivatePrivatelifeprivateabout 2 years ago

Thank you for this. It made me cry. And laugh. I can’t tell you how much I loved it. You have a very special talent.

SorblesuSorblesuabout 2 years ago

Awww The Longest Time…it’s now been playing in my head for the last two days. So sweet and perfect how you’ve used it in this story. Thank you. I love it!

mikeinatlmikeinatlabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story. Jonathan’s mom was phenomenal in this chapter. She understood and knew she needed to guide him back to Asa. The time apart seemed to demo Jonathan good, in that he dealt with his emotions of not only missing Asa, but knowing that he loves him. His confession was beautiful, as was Asa’s honest question whether he’d leave again. Beautiful story. Thank you for writing. Can’t wait for the epilogue.

carmelcookeecarmelcookeeabout 2 years ago

Fucking 10/10. I loved every bit of it !!! Kuddos to mom for making all this possible for the fellas !!!. As always the sex was amazing. The honesty was amazing. YOU are amazzzongg!!! As I’ve said before I’d really love reading Asa’s take on all this because he had a lot to handle from Jonathan and would like to know his coping mechanism to lead him here. Well it was fun reading this series and I hope we get more from you. It’s bittersweet however I’ll definitely be re reading this no doubt. Awesome work !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish I could give it more than five stars. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have an extraordinary gift. Please, KEEP WRITING!!!! What a storyteller you are!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this so much!! Please keep writing, you really pulled my heartstrings, made me laugh, and the sex was hot!

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguy7 months ago

Rarely have I loved two fictional characters more than these two. Thank you! BRILLIANT WRITING!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthesebeadsofsweat@thesebeadsofsweat
writing people instead of genres Queer asf and waxing poetic Updates and Illustrations: https://thesebeadsofsweat.wixsite.com/these-beads-of-sweat Themed Playlists: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/007XjjfLJ5smuQPdgKzeCC?si=1bea6a2829c64358 - Ace of Hearts Playlist https:/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES