Ace of Hearts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our stockings have ridiculous things in them and I can't drop the grin on my face. There's toothbrushes, toothpaste, socks, chocolate, razor blade refills, glow sticks, a clementine, and a small bottle of lube amongst other things which makes me laugh out loud. I managed to sneak in some picks and guitar strings into his, which he is delighted to find.

Asa sits cross legged on the floor and I sit behind him on the couch resting my chin on his head. He smells like sandalwood and honey. I breathe him in, my nose traveling along his neck.

"Que rico tú huele," I purr. He shudders and inhales sharply.

"Something...is very rich? No, very good!" he looks at me for verification. I cannot believe he gives a shit at all but it makes me fall in love with him a little more.

"Ooh, good job, papito," I nibble his ear. "I said you smell really good." I nuzzle along the shell of his ear where it meets his neck, and he sighs sweetly.

"Distracting me," he murmurs and I'm ready to climb him like a tree, but he insists on carrying on with this ridiculous holiday.

I only have two gifts for him. Well three if we count the shower attachment nozzle I got us as a joke but like for real because anal hygiene is crucial. Okay, four because the high fiber cookbook I got specifically to troll him.

Asa, however, is untrollable. He opens both gifts with delight and gratitude and gives me a kiss. I shake my head and laugh.

"Your actual gift is over there," I laugh, pointing to the enormous gift towering in the corner. The gift bag isn't quite a gift bag so much as it is a glorified trash bag, like the real big black ones for outside, but with bows because that's all I could think of to use that would fit.

"This," I say, waving at the cookbook and literal douche nozzle. "was a butt sex joke."

"But it's so useful," he says, reading the back of the cookbook, cheeks full of chocolate peanut butter cup. I cannot with him. I kiss the top of his head.

I get up and grab the gift very carefully and bring it to him. His grin is from ear to ear, and his eyes are wide.

"Gentle," I warn him and he carefully unties the bag, with not one single joke about the trash bag. His face is bright and eager and it's adorable. I do not deserve this man.

"Jonathan," he breathes looking at the guitar. He runs his fingers along the body marveling at it. I chew my lip. "Is this...what I think it is?"

"I sure as shit hope so," I eyeball the thing that I consulted at least three of his music friends and a hipster at guitar center about.

"Where did you get the money for this?" he runs his fingers down the fretboard in awe.

"Tara's ring and some overtime," I smile, watching his face. Worth it.

He looks up at me, eyes wet, "Thank you."

I kiss his forehead. From my hoodie pocket I pull out a small gift box, one that I have been holding onto since last Christmas.

"I actually got this for you last year," I murmur and hand it to him.

He opens it and his expression softens.

In the box is a wide sterling silver cuff bracelet. On the inside, the words Nicān Niyez are engraved.

"What does this mean? Is this Spanish?" he runs his fingers over it and peers at me. "It's absolutely beautiful."

"Actually," I clear my throat. "It's Nahuatl. The Aztec language."

His complete undivided attention is on me. I shift and blush.

"So, long story short, I was reading these Mexican books my cousin lent me and there were Nahuatl phrases in there which looked super cool, and I think languages are cool so..." I rub the back of my neck. I'm rambling. He's gazing at me with a little smile. I'd die for those dimples.

I push forward.

"Anyway, when I first met you I thought you looked like you came out of a storybook about the Aztec gods, because I was goin through it, you know?" I'm talking fast, my face is hot, and his smile is wry. I clear my throat.

"I went online and I was looking at different phrases and then I got it in my head that I should give you a thing with something in Nahuatl written on it, but I didn't know what because I only knew you for five minutes, so I just held on to the bracelet. And THEN I decided fuck it and I was going to put 'I love you' on it but I found out the Nahuatl word for 'I love you' is actually really quite fucking long, but it was okay because I ended up accidentally stumbling on this phrase and it just stuck in my head almost like a mantra."

"So, are you going to tell me what it means?" he asks with laughter dancing in his eyes. Oh. I blink and blush harder.

"It..It means 'I'll be here.'" I bite my lip and look down at my hands. "Okay, so I guess not really a short story at all."

He chuckles and gazes at me. It still makes me squirmy inside. He pulls the bracelet out of the box and a playing card flutters to the ground. He picks it up. I peek at his face.

"Ace of hearts," he murmurs with a little smile. He peers at me and he puts the bracelet on. "I used to be teased like that as a kid. Somehow, you make it charming."

I love looking at him. "Good, because it's fitting."

"Jonathan, I have to say," he turns around from his spot on the floor so that he's facing me. He looks up at me. "This is extraordinarily gay, I'm impressed. You've outdone yourself."

I bust out laughing and he's smiling like a fool at me. I see the lust flash in his eyes. He shakes his head like he's trying to focus and dumps a small pile of gifts onto the couch next to me.

I begin opening.

When I open them, they're...odd. The first one is a leash and collar but like a red nylon leash and collar and it's not very big at all.

"I feel like this is a good time to mention what kinks I am and am not into," I inform him. He kisses my lower belly and sits back and I lick my lips. He sits back and picks up his guitar.

"Keep going," he waves his hand and starts tuning the guitar. His eyes keep coming back to sweep over me and I like it.

The next several are a tennis ball, a small stuffed pig, and a chew toy. I'm getting a little hyped because I'm pretty sure I know where this is going.

"I am a human, my love," I give him side eye. He shakes his head and continues to tune.

I open the last one, and it's a dog bed with a picture of his dad and his dad's dog Lilah...with Lilah's litter of six golden retriever puppies. I look up at him, my eyes almost popping out of my head.

"Are we getting a fucking puppy?" I whisper, this time I'm the little kid.

He grins broadly. "You get to pick. You'll meet them tomorrow when we get there."

"WE ARE GETTING A PUPPY," I accidentally scream, clutching the little pig and dog bed to my chest and he covers his ears and laughs. I kiss him hard.

"Aw shit, Aw shit. We need stuff, we need so much stuff. Like food and obviously bling because my baby is going to look glamorous, we need, like, a bowl, it's ok I have an Amazon wishlist for this exact moment. We need a crate, oh this is happening.!"

I flop over onto my back on the couch and whip out my phone. I wasn't lying. I have an Amazon wishlist and I have been preparing for this moment my whole life. Asa has been just cracking up and strumming the guitar this whole time.

"We gonna nEHEED dawg TREEHEETS," I sing in falsetto as I scroll. I realize the music has stopped. I glance up and Asa is kneeling beside me, tugging the zipper of my hoodie down, his eyes hot. I'm not wearing anything underneath, and he sucks in a breath and leans back to look at me.

I toss my phone on the floor, fuck the puppy. My hands are up on him but he knocks them away.

"Oh, this is a nice surprise," he says gruffly. He's looking at me like I'm food and I'm half hard. I imagine I look like a tool with my hood up but zipper open but he seems to like what he sees. He tilts his head and tugs down the waistband of my sweats just enough that the dark curls that frame my cock peek out. He sucks in a breath.

"You," he growls and I break into a grin. "You are naked under your clothes."

"As are we all," I inform him sagely. He starts tugging down my sweats. He moans at what he finds and it makes me feel so fucking sexy and desirable.

"You've been patient," he murmurs his eyes and breath hot. My cock is quickly turning into a raging boner. "If I remember correctly there's something you want."

I'm holding my breath, watching him silently. Hungrily. He slides my sweats halfway down my thighs and observes my cock. Precum is already glistening on the slit. I move to shrug off my clothes but he stops me.

"I'm going to have you just like this," he intones, the gravel heavy in his voice. I lick my lips. He pushes my knees to my chest like he did earlier only now it feels so fucking filthy with my clothes on the way they are. He breathes on my ass.

"Show me," he growls. My heart is racing. I spread my cheeks for him. He hasn't even touched me and I'm already so hard it hurts.

"Good boy," he leans in and gives my rosebud a firm lick. I close my eyes. He's back on my asshole just like he was this morning, but this time he's ferocious. He easily has me going from 0-60 and I'm whimpering and rocking against his tongue and fingers.

My eyes drop to his face and he's looking at me intently. He curls his finger in my ass and I grunt, pant and writhe.

"Beg," he snarls. My eyes snap up to his. His eyes are so dark and hot. Beg? I furrow my brow.

He slows down almost immediately, and begins to withdraw.

"No!" I gasp. "Where are you going?"

He looks at me evenly. He stands. He takes his throbbing cock out and strokes on it, milking precum from the tip. I am still clutching me ass.

He starts to stroke his cock by my face and when I reach for it with my mouth or hand he moves it away. I look up at him. He moans softly as he begins to pump his own cock and I realize what's happening.

"Wait!" I drop my legs. He won't let me touch him. He's going faster now and he's breathing rhythmically and pushing himself where I can see but not touch. "Asa! No!"

"Beg," his eyes capture mine with flashing intensity and he stares me hungrily in the eye stroking his cock.

"Please fuck me," I say softly. He looks unimpressed. He starts the pace back up on his own cock.

"Asa! Please!" I exclaim. He's going to fucking waste it. "Baby Please!"

"Please what?" He growls.

"Please fuck me," I whine. It's not enough. "Baby, please fuck me, please!" I have his attention. I bring my knees back to my chest and spread myself to him again.

"Please baby, Please? Please fuck me?" I lick my lips. "Please? Please!" I start to play with myself. He's moving closer.

"Please, please, please don't make me wait I need to cum," at this point this is not performance. He is fucking torturing me. I play with my asshole. I feel his heavy hands on my thighs pushing my knees to my chest tighter.

"Yes please,"I encourage him. "Fuck me like you own me." He sits on the couch lightly stroking his cock which is at attention.

"Take it then. You need my cock, you take it," he gestures to his lap. I get up and slide out of the sweatpants but I keep the hoodie on. I stand in front of him.

"Turn around," he rumbles. I do.

"Bend over and touch your toes," he commands. My heart is racing as I comply.

I startle at the feeling of cold lube on my ass crack, and his thick fingers working it inside me. I let out a quiet moan. His fingers leave me.

"Now sit on it," he growls. I nod, wide eyed, he guides my hips and ass as I lower myself trembling. I feel his cockhead pressing against my asshole. "Sit." He demands again.

I push against him and he pushes past the resistance and I shudder and slowly impale myself on his cock until I am sitting flat on his lap trembling, filled to the brim.

"A-a-sa," I stammer shakily. I'm breathing through this. I can't move, I feel completely paralyzed by him. His hands come down on either shoulder, heavy and hot through my hoodie, and he gently presses me down harder into his lap and pushes his hips up.

I moan softly, and I'm shaking so hard I'm gripping his thighs, my nails digging into his flesh.

"Is that what you wanted, baby?" He purrs and I nod, trembling.

"I am so full, I am so fucking full," I gasp clawing at his thighs.

"You will be," he murmurs and I shudder. "Now bounce."

I am breathing so hard, and he's got me so weak I don't know if I'm even capable. He thrusts up and I cry out which pleases him judging by the rumble in his chest.

"Bounce, Jonathan. Make yourself cum," he growls. I strain and tentatively push myself up a little higher, and I lean back against his chest. My hood falls back and his tongue is on my neck and he's nibbling away. He flattens his palm against my chest and pulls me in tighter.

I only succeed in wiggling and his throaty laugh blasts against my neck, "What's wrong, baby? Do you need help?"

"Please," I breathe out. "Please, baby, please." I can't think straight. He begins to run the tips of his fingers over my nipples, which tighten under his touch. He pushes the barbell to the side of one of them and a guttural, "oh," escapes me.

He thrusts upward. The hand pinning me to his chest moves up to my throat until my head is completely rolled back on his shoulder. I'm at his complete mercy. Despite everything we've done to each other over the past year, this feels absolutely filthy. Bottoming for him makes me feel so exposed, and I always feel like I should push back, but surrendering to him feels so fucking good, I'd be happy to be his little fuck toy forever.

Well, maybe until the next time he's mine.

With his hand on my throat he slides his other down, down until his hand is firmly on my lower abdomen, his broad hand flat on my pelvis, at the base of my cock on balls. It looks so fucking hot. He holds me there and thrusts up once, hard.

I gasp, and he squeezes the base of my cock, but no more, because he thrusts up again, using that hand to keep me from moving. "Asa!" I inhale.

"What's that? Harder?" he slams upward and I literally bounce and a wail rips out from my chest. He likes my sounds. He flexes his cock inside me and I respond with a clench. I roll my hips and he groans in my ear. He grasps my cock, running the pad of his thumb over the head, and I pant and rock harder.

Then shit gets real. He shifts his weight down further on the couch, plants his feet, and grasps my hips. This man thrusts up hard but from his new vantage point he has significantly more leverage. He all but thrusts me off his cock. We moan in unison as I slam back down, but he's already ready and meets me with another bounce. And another. And another.

I see stars. I realize I'm babbling his name and he's breathing hard against my neck, and up and down I go, my cock drooling precum. He hooks his arms under my knees and pulls them up to my chest. I wobble as he all but folds me in half and I can barely breathe, but he wastes no time drilling into me from below like a jack hammer, and I scream, and squeal, and whine, and pant. He drops my legs to catch his breath, but this time I'm able to flatten my feet on the ground and take over the bouncing.

He groans and I am desperate to cum.

"Please, I need to cum, please. Please," I beg, rocking and bouncing higher and harder, encouraged by the pleasure sounds he's making.

He plucks me off his cock like a ripe fruit, and I huff in complaint, but then I'm on my back on the floor. He slings my legs over his shoulder, lifting my fuckhole and begins to fuck the ever loving shit out of me.

I don't last long at all. I scream and writhe on the floor covered in christmas wrapping paper, and slap my hands against the floorboards. He fucking hammers me.

"Whose ass is this," he bellows.

"Yours," I respond immediately between moans.

"Fucking prove it," he snarls, and his foul mouth and consequent slam tips me over the edge and my balls tighten, my back spasms and arches and ropes of my cum arc in the air high and hard splattering my own face and throat and the floor beyond.

I roar, and I feel him blast my ass with his own cum, and I milk his cock with my ass, loudly panting and whimpering. As he's shooting the last of his cum, thrusting still, his angle hits me just right, that I feel that second kind of orgam tear through my body and the thought of my own cum on my face. I lick the droplets that fell on my lips and he growls, his cock, which is still hard but slowing down, pulses.

"You are so fucking delicious," he growls. I swipe my finger across my cheek and hold it up for him. He sucks it off my fingers and I moan. In fact between his fingers and kisses, he cleans my cum off my face with his mouth and I moan from the absolute filth of it all.

He flops over next to me and I immediately roll onto him and kiss him, cum breath and all. I don't know how long we spend rubbing up against each other making out, but I do know that within fifteen minutes my cock is back up to bat and round two begins with my dick buried inside him ransacking his ass. We manage to break for lunch and try snuggling up to watch something, but because Asa is the first person to match my stamina and desire, before long we are on round three and four. By the time our poor sore and abused cocks and asses are retired, it is 7 pm and we have passed out on the couch, my naked body atop the man I didn't know was the man of my dreams.

We make our way to bed around three am, and miraculously, go directly to sleep. Tomorrow we have a three hour drive ahead of us to PA, where I'll meet his Dad and my dog.

I guess you could say it's getting pretty serious.

12