Ace of Hearts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry. I'm fine. Just ready for this night to end," I mumble.

"I know you. You're talking shit, but you've been uncharacteristically quiet. You're still staring down Asa, who by the way, is being so nice to you and--oh?"

Under the table, she has slid her hand into my lap and has now found both the rock and the hard place. I freeze.

Ah, shit.

Her eyes round, and the corner of her mouth quirks. She runs her hand over the tent making me shiver. I cannot handle this. I close my eyes and grab her wrist before she makes a terrible situation infinitely worse.

"Hey, I am trying to being good here, Tara," I shoot her a mildly annoyed look. "But there might be something on my mind."

Tara grins devilishly and gives me a squeeze through my jeans. I almost feel bad for giving her the wrong impression but whatever. Thanks, New Boyfriend, see you at Pride.

"I'll take care of you as promised," she whispers, flicking my earlobe with her tongue. This isn't helping, but also it is. I imagine her mouth wrapped around my cock and feel myself relax.

"I need to go outside," I whisper back, leaning my forehead against hers. She nods, misguided understanding in her eyes-- and I hobble into the cold November air with my hand in my pocket and my coat draped over my arm.

It's as cold as a witch's tit out here. Thank fuck. I dig in my pocket for my sneak-a-toke and load it. I take a deep drag, and focus on the smoke in my lungs, holding it in for a beat.

You're okay. You just need to get laid, I tell myself.

The wind kicks up, blowing the leaves that have long since turned from their bright colors into a tiny whirlwind in the driveway. I watch.

It's quiet. The tension leaves my body for the first time in hours, and I realize how sore my neck is.

"When the leaves are dry, you can hear it. It's almost like winter herself is scratching at the window. Telling us she's on her way, maybe," comes that thoughtful rich timbre that had me captivated during dinner. I jump. I'm so damn cagey. How did I not hear this behemoth come out?

I can't help but look him up and down. He's wearing a beat-up old bomber jacket, and he wears it well. The wind whips his dark hair across his face, and I watch it catch on his lips. He brushes it behind his ear. He's fucking killing me.

"Poetic," I manage to tear my eyes from his mouth to look at his deep-set eyes.

He smiles, and gestures to where the driveway meets the street. "She's quieter on dirt roads."

Do not imagine him on the farm, do not imag--hnnggg.

"I'm sorry for startling you," he stuffs his hands in his pockets. "And for rambling. I might have had a little bit too much wine."

I start reloading my one-hitter. "Nah. It was nice. You want a hit?"

He takes such a long time to respond, I wonder if maybe he didn't hear me, but he looks back from the street, locks his eyes on mine, and finally murmurs, "Yeah, I think so."

We stare at each other. Maybe it's me, but those four words felt loaded. I clear my throat, hand him the one-hitter and lighter, and ignore the charge when my fingers brush against his.

"You know, I think I was expecting someone a little different after hearing all those stories about you," he lets out the smoke in a big cloud. He looks thoughtful. He always looks so thoughtful. "But I don't know. I don't see it. You seem pretty chill, actually. Funny."

The warmth that spreads through me at his praise is so stupid. It's stupid, and I want him to do it again.

He searches my face. "I enjoyed you tonight."

Hnng.

His tone wasn't sultry, he didn't waggle his eyebrows, or say "Giggity". Yet my heart is threatening to break out of my chest with every word he fucking says, and I, once again, am popping wood.

Fuck my life.

I laugh awkwardly. "I was terrible to her past boyfriends. Apparently so terrible you have been hidden in plain sight for a year."

"Why?" he asks. He's so earnest, I can't stand the way he watches my face like I have anything important to say. I don't. And I feel dumb.

I shrug. "I don't know. I just didn't like them."

He nods and watches the leaves.

After a minute he asks, "Do you like me?"

He suddenly hands me back the one hitter, as if he forgot he was holding it. I bring it to my lips and study him. He drops his gaze. I realize with a start that he actually gives a shit about what I think.

Of course he does, he's dating your sister. Apparently for a long ass time, too.

I clear my throat and he looks up again. I take a long pull and hold his gaze. I let the smoke spill out of my mouth slowly, and watch his eyes drop to watch. I slowly grin.

"Yeah," I say finally, and mine is loaded. "I think so."

His eyes darken as he takes me in. He parts his lips but says nothing. The wind picks up again and brushes his hair across his face, and without thinking, I reach out to tuck it behind his ear. Like lightning, he seizes my wrist when I'm just centimeters away from touching his skin. I hold my breath. I want him so goddamn bad.

We stand there like that, he and I, like a movie paused mid scene. His eyes burn with an intensity that leaves my throat dry, and whatever electricity between us is amplified tenfold. I am caught up in whatever this strange connection was between us, and I am both terrified and so fucking hard.

Never taking his eyes off mine, he loosens his grip on my wrist without releasing it, so I carry through the motion. I tuck his hair back, slowly sweeping my fingers around his ear, and follow the path his hair takes down his neck, my knuckles brushing against his neck and throat.

His hair is just as soft as it looks. I want to feel it between my fingers. I want to pull it and hear him gasp.

I'm out of my fucking mind.

He completely surprises me by sweeping his thumb across the inside of my wrist. He tugs. I let him pull me in a step, hypnotized. Again, he pulls my wrist, but this time hard enough that I nearly stumble into his chest and I grab his shoulder to steady myself. I don't know what it is but something in me snaps, and I have to have him right the fuck now. I seize control, grabbing the collar of his jacket and yank him to me hard his face inches from mine. I take pleasure in the surprise in his eyes and wet my mouth.

His breath hitches, my nostrils flare and I growl. He grabs my other wrist, but makes no attempt to leave.

Just as I'm about to finally taste the lips I spent the whole goddamn night imagining wrapped around my cock, Veronica's voice rings out--cutting into the wind, the moment, everything. "I'm so sorry, Asa, I promise we are REALLY leaving."

Veronica stops as she rounds the corner of the garage. "What are you guys doing? Asa, he's not fucking with you, is he?" She narrows her eyes.

Asa and I are standing a good four feet apart, the flush in our faces hidden by the biting cold. We had shoved each other away like the wrong side of two magnets, and I'm shaking.

I'm struggling to catch my breath and I know I'm looking guilty as hell but he's as smooth as ever, letting out an easy laugh at her thinly veiled threat. I have this weird feeling like everything is imaginary and in my head.

I hide my heavy breathing with a cough. He draws her close, and she folds into him like a puzzle piece sliding into place. It makes my stomach feel weird.

"Nothing like that. We were just," he looks at me. "Getting to know each other."

For my part, I weakly hold up the one hitter and cough again.

"In fact, he was just about to give me his number so we could get together next weekend for the game." He hands me his phone, the empty contact waiting for input. Veronica regards me with even more suspicion.

"You don't like sports, Jonny." I can't even fucking think straight. I just stare at her.

Asa laughs again and I close my eyes. I want to fucking bottle the sound.

"Exactly," he says. "That's why it's perfect. Fuck football."

That's enough to make me and Veronica both laugh, and thankfully the tension finally breaks.

"Okay, fine, I'm going to get the car, it's fucking cold out here. Put your damn number in already, butthead," she says and shuffles down the driveway in her ridiculous heels to get to her old Honda parked on the street.

I hand Asa back his phone.

"It was good to meet you, Jonny," he says affably and gives me a goodbye shake complete with the one armed Man Hug™️, and that surreal feeling comes back. But when he pulls me in for the back clap, he pulls me in tight, and for that second, with our hands crushed between us, I swear, I fucking swear--he's just as hard as I am.

And then he's jogging to the car and I'm watching him in a stunned silence. What the fuck just happened?

The moment Tara and I get through the door to my apartment, I grab her hips and shove her towards my room, my cock pressed hard against her ass. She's screeching and laughing, still buzzed from the wine, and I'm halfheartedly shushing her as I toss her onto the bed like she weighs nothing. I am ready to fucking explode.

"Oh my gahd, Jonny waiiiit-" she giggles but I can't. Urgently, I flip onto her belly, hike up her dress and yank down her soaking panties.

"Waaiiiit-" she moans, but she's thrusting her hips back against me, and while I can't get in her fast enough, I stop to appreciate the view.

I smooth my hands over her(his) soft(muscular) ass. I reach between her (his) legs, running my fingers along her (his) slit (shaft).

For fuck's sake, Jonathan, focus.

I'm shivering.

She wiggles her hips and moans at the sound of my belt dropping to the floor.

"C'mon you greedy fuck. You want it? Come get it," she growls, and I give her ass a slap in response that leaves behind a mark with all five fingers and has my palm stinging. She squeals.

"You don't get to rush me," I growl in her ear as I sweep the head of my poor abused cock up and down along her wet cunt, taking a moment to grind against her clit. I torture her with this for a couple of seconds, but I can't wait any longer. I align myself with her entrance. She pushes back and instead of sinking into her slowly like usual so she can acclimate, I slammed inside until I bottomed out.

She shrieks, and I clamp my hand over her mouth to muffle her scream, grateful that my roommate isn't home, and proceed to thrust with reckless abandon.

This is my pussy. I'm still straight. It was just a weird night is all.

"Fu-u-u-u-u-ck" she moaned, the word getting longer with each thrust. I grab her by the throat so she won't get stupid about her hair and she squeals because she loves that shit.

I'm slamming into her so hard she's literally bouncing on my cock.

I realize I'm moaning.

I reach around and work her clit, rolling the sensitive bundle of nerves with the pad of my middle finger. I feel her tremble and pick up my pace, sweat pouring down my back. She stiffens and arches her back, cumming hard, but I don't slow.

I grin ferociously-- this is my best time yet. I'ma have to change these sheets and everything.

Straight, I remind myself again. I drop down to my knees behind her and pull her thighs and ass cheeks apart. I breathe her in like she's a fine wine.

I take in a mouthful of her dripping pussy, crushing my face and nose into her until she's all I can see, taste and smell. She moans and lets her head hang. I lap at her swollen lips, her clit, her hole. But I want more.

I run my tongue back and up between her cheeks and I find my mark; that puckered bundle of nerves usually reserved for rare and drunken nights.

And I tongue her ass like it was my sole purpose in life.

Tara gasps, and stutters my name, her eyes nearly popping out of her head. She shoves her face into the pillows and I fucking eat that hairless pussy and ass like it's my last meal.

She bucks wildly when I curl two fingers into her cunt. Her squeals rise to a fever pitch when I roll her thick hard nipple between my fingers. She screams into the pillows when my tongue plunges into her asshole.

Tara cums like a mother fucker, again, with my thumb on her clit, fingers in her pussy and tongue in her ass. I sit back and wipe my face on my arm.

She sags on the bed, and I roll on a condom and grab the bottle of lube. Tara looks over her shoulder. I smear the cold lube on both my cock and her asshole. Though her eyes bulge and she whimpers, she spreads her legs wider and pulls her cheeks apart, sinking back into the pillows.

"Good girl," I breathe and line up.

At first, it seems like I'm not going to fit, and the thought of not having her ass right now almost sends me into a rage. But to her credit, she bears down like a pro, the head pops past that ring of resistance and her big, beautiful ass sucks me in.

My eyes roll back in my head from the sensation. I could die right now, and I'd have lived a life fulfilled. This time, though, I do let her acclimate.

"S-s-slow," she stutters between gasps, and I reach around to stroke her slit again.

I grunt. She starts to rock. I'm not going to last long at this rate.

"Baby," I'm fucking straining to stay in control. "I'ma wreck you now." Before she can respond, I pummel her ass just like I did her cunt.

As expected, I don't last long. She thrashes wildly, and I feel a primal roar rip out of my chest. I squeeze my eyes shut, my head lolls back and--

I see Asa's face. His hot gaze, his waiting mouth. I cry out and blow my fucking load. Hard. I collapse next to her, and I'm so fucking confused and so spent. I'm going to pass out.

"Damn boy," she nuzzles my neck, her voice husky and raw. "I didn't know you had it that bad. You good?"

I bury my nose into her sweet-smelling hair so I don't have to look at her face with this guilt.

"Baby," I whisper. "I'm always good."

12