Achara's Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was it like having parents?"

Meyone thought about it, "My father is a Grand Eldar, he looks after the city's production district. My mom's a healer in the ward for the children who have mental pains."

Esmera's interested look said continue.

"They raised me by a surrogate caregiver, Avalyn I think. She taught me to read and write. My brother, Elricon, was killed in a raid on his garrison's fort. So I trained to become Floryn's Champion." She spoke so easily of it all.

"I remember my mum throwing me out, saying if I tried to come back she'd kill me."

Meyone silently nodded as Esmera continued.

"I wandered from village to town. A tavern still in business had a few patrons. A woman sitting at a table beckoned me, her name was Shovon...she saved me."

Meyone uncrossed her legs. "We can link minds now?" she asked.

Esmera replied, "Yes, of course. Close your eyes, and repeat the words."

Meyone closed her eyes, spoke the words, Esmera found her thought stream, and reached out to give the gift to , but it rejected her command and dissipated, bringing her back to the earthly plane.

"Was that it? Do I have magic now?" She Inquired

Esmera looked drained. "It...it rejected you. It didn't work."

Meyone felt the same, but tired.

"We'll try again later."

Meyone looked despaired but nodded.

She walked over, untied the horse, and got up into the saddle with Esmera close behind, catching a stirrup and hoisting herself over the pommel. They galloped till finally reaching a post with a campfire by the trail. Four guards stood as she rode at a trot by them.

"Hey sisters, when's the feast?" They had a sword and spears, and closely looking she saw one also had a crossbow.

"The feast is delayed, escapees. What's this then you've got on your horse?"

The guard grabbed at it and was brutally slashed across the throat. The others reacted quickly with the crossbow wielder loading a bolt, while the two remaining charged with their spears and hurled them, one flying so near Meyone felt the shaft graze her ear, while the other one went into the horse's side and it reared up in panic and pain. As Esmera jumped down she plunged her blade into the gut of the disarmed elve.

Being knocked to the ground, trapping her right arm under the felled beast.

Meyone pulled her arm as the third elve grabbed Esmera by the hair and drew its sword. The elve with the crossbow now had a bolt loaded and pulled it back with some difficulty.

Pointing at the danger Meyone shouted, "Duck!" A scream pierced the air, but Meyone looked further down and found the bolt sticking in her left shoulder, blood running down.

Esmera bit into the elve's neck and tore a chunk out. She then turned her attention to the bolt hurler, and grabbed a spare bolt off the ground where the elve had dropped the weapon as it turned to flee. Unflinching, Esmera caught its gnarled hair and drove the bolt into its scalp again and again spraying her with blood as the elve fell dead.

Then she turned to Meyone, barely conscious, and ran over. "Meyone, stay awake. Can you move?" She wasn't talking but nodded. With all her might Esmera lifted and pulled Meyone to her knees, then tore a piece of her dress off to use as an improvised bandage.

"Only the elves have the medicine to help you. I'll help you walk, then you play the part once we're there." Meyone nodded and with Esmera's help got up. They walked until the village was in view and Esmera dashed into the brush.

Meyone mustered her will and with stumbling feet managed to walk just past the vine arch onto the paver stones, then collapsed to her knees and crawled until one village elve noticed her and ran over, first checking her heart, then calling over others to help carry her. Esmera watched from the trees.

-Threesome At Dawn-

"Your soul was forced into that weapon by a curse because you bargained with a witch?"

"That is correct, yes. I came to her to heal me, and she cursed me with a steel body. She's no doubt using my corpse as some twisted sex doll."

"And with all the people you could go to, you asked a witch?" Achara said

"You can see the confusion in such a choice, no?" Lojah mentioned

"Well, it's not like I had a healer with me and time to choose!" Aleer retorted

Achara wondered if that happened to be someone she knew. Huh. Small flat world.

"Okay, you've made it clear. A Khopesh blade, Eastern Acirfa, no?" Achara muttered

Aleer had been on a Holy Campaign to East Acirfa to gain a place in the Emperor's Guard. But being side tracked and crippled got in the way.

"Yes. I had my soul trapped in this blade with no alternative. The Order's Highest Templar Crowns Hand, Xelius Marxx, could've had me restored but he refused, and the courier taking me to the Templaris Archives was killed by bandits, who in turn were killed by orcs, and finally Honshan elves laid claim to me. I was once called Ceria's battle blade. She used me until a loud noise and darkness found me in your hands."

"So... how do you like to be used?" Achara spoke lustfully

Lojah caught her grin and added, "Do you like long, hard strokes, or short, fast ones?"

He hadn't the faintest clue, and replied, "Fighting style is of no preference to me. So long as I'm oiled and sharpened."

A naked, fully matured woman and a scantily clad Rhitt weren't enough of a hint.

Lojah dropped her robe and stepped out of her clods, her pale marble skin gleamed from the moonlight. She then undid her front lace and peeled off her top.

Meanwhile, Achara's pearly bon bons jiggled as she squatted and positioned the handle near her cunt.

"What is this thing you're doing, wench? Some kind of pre-battle ritual?"

Lojah asked, "What animals did you see on your travels, Aleer?"

"Well there were oliphants in Zuland, and Muhkees in Rhodia."

"Should we pleasure ourselves like dirty little muhkees?"

Then it suddenly clicked for Aleer. "Yes! Pleasure yourselves with me like dirty little muhkees!"

Achara shoved him inside her pussy and pushed back and forth.

Meanwhile, Lojah stuck two fingers in her own clam and dug for the pearl within. In ecstasy, moaning, she found it, fell to her knees and furiously played with herself.

"Aporue, girls from Aporue are goddesses..." Aleer grunted.

"Confess Achara! Or Sacred Mother will smite you with her wrath!" Lojah moaned.

"I'm a Shonjeth from the Island of Alogna in the Notrib Sea! We only worship Steel and Fire!" She cooed as she bounced on the handle and Aleer made a noise like a braying donkey, vibrating through his handle. That incredible new sensation brought Achara over the edge and she came hard, making a squirting mess on the ground throwing her onto her back.

Achara now found her curse cock stiffening. Lojah, who'd been fingering herself as she watched Achara fuck herself with Aleer, now looked at it puzzled. She quickly recovered, however, and abandoned her own party to crawl to and lay over Achara. She then took Achara's cock in her mouth, sucking furiously. Achara then stuck Aleer into Lojah's cunny and she screamed in delight. With a few thrusts she was bobbing like a pro.

They all shouted so loudly in their ecstasy that the nearest elve patrol heard it, and on fleet feet ran to investigate, with swords and javelin at the ready, bringing a snawler pack before sending someone to get reinforcements.

Just as Achara and Lojah were cumming the clearing was alive with twenty elves and soon found themselves with an audience.

"You ready, Aleer?" Achara mouthed as she wiped off his handle and held it in defense form.

Lojah's eyes glowed with lust and fury as she said, "I'll get a drink from that one." She pointed to the tallest one holding a snawler and a double blade staff on its back.

-Trippy Sex-

Voy had stripped the dead and armed herself, cut the ears of the wolves off and fashioned a necklace from a vine, and patched up Shovon with a brace of vines and sticks. She also found a stone that looked made rather than natural, picked it up, and turned it over to find a rune carved like those from her home island. She kicked over more moss and found another engraved stone rune. Kneeling on her good knee she tore at the patches of growth and found that the stones formed a circle. Her eyes went wide with glee as she recalled that such a circle brought the ability to summon The Others' powers. She could use blood as an offering to them, and the first to drink" that offering would gift her its favour.

Without telling Shovon, Voy took her sword and cut a gash on the little lycaon's body, collected some blood in her cupped hand, and used it to trace the letters of a language carved on the stones. The night sky became fainter and clouds crossed the moon as she progressed.

"Others, with the blood from this sacrifice, give us your healing touch to mend Shovon and a guide to find Achara!"

The blood seemed to absorb into the stone, leaving no trace, and spat lights upward. Voy stepped back as the magnificent brightness grew into a circle and opened a temporal gate. She stared at the light. The only sound was that of ringing and the shriek emitted by Voy as she was being pulled into the portal by a giant black hand. She reached into the light and found her arm withered away, a clean stump left behind and she screamed.

Voy woke, intact and unharmed, to find Shovon giving her mouth to mouth. She wanted to pull away, only the witch's lips tasted like blueberries and she kissed her back deeply until Shovon broke off.

"What happened, Shovy?"

Voy trembled as Shovon spoke, "You blacked out and stopped breathing." Her eyes were adjusting as Shovon continued, "Whatever you summoned healed me, but rendered you unconscious. You feeling okay?"

Voy looked around and saw the bodies were gone, the stones were back to normal, and her head felt heavy, like it was twice it's normal size. "Yeah, I'm fine. Can you walk again?" She took the mail skirt and breastplate, while Shovon got the warhammer and crossbow.

Voy felt strange after having been nude so long. She was warm and had a weapon. Suddenly she asked seductively, "Please lick my cunny." Then she felt a sting on her shoulder, more colored lights flooded her sight, and the grove spun.

"Hey Shovon, you seeing what I'm seeing?" She stood still for a few moments, enthralled by her vision, then turned, walked over to Shovon and sat, a zoned out look, her mouth agape. Suddenly Voy stabbed her sword into the ground, laid back, spread her legs, and with the voice of another implored, "Give me a fisting, you bitchy witch."

The sorceress felt unnaturally horny, like she hadn't fucked in years. Having just been raped by a werewolf that was a long shot. In stoic silence Shovon knelt, pulled down Voy's mail skirt, and stuck her whole fist in her-ramming her like a punching a sack of flour. Voy moaned audibly and cried, "Oh Goddess! Fuck yes." Shovon continued pistoning Voy until she couldn't contain herself and spasmed with orgasmic lust as the witch went faster.

Shovon commented, "Oh Wow, you're really loose..."

"Not my ass, you slut!" she demanded, but it wasn't enough to stop Shovon from flipping her over and start punishing Voy's tight little ass, slapping her derriere with a vengeance, and soon it was red with handprints.

Voy breathed and said, "Your turn. Let me..."

"Fuck off," Shovon replied. The she withdrew her fist and began tracing Voy's labia with the tip of her nose. Hungrily she munched as the innate heat grew and was warmly received.

Voy murmured something Shovon couldn't hear, then passed out. Shovon's face followed Voy's cunt as her limp form slumped forward.

Just a moment too late she caught a flicker of something moving in the trees and suddenly felt a foot pressed to the back of her head. She panicked, gasping, but with her nose forcibly lodged in Voy's cunt, she couldn't breath... Air... She strained and squirmed, lungs burning, as her vision dimmed, buried in pussy, as all sensation faded to black.

-The Facade Falls-

Meyone laid on a cot as a medicine woman looked her over and laid a dressing on her shoulder. Lightly she began to feel her limbs move with renewed energy. Another elf walked into her vision and she could make out her form.

"Princess Magda wants to question her. Have her ready before she gets here."

Everyone in the hut was wounded, it seemed, by large bladed weapons. Orcs no doubt, she thought. She had to cook up a story about her bolt wound since orcs couldn't get this far in... too bulky and no stealth. As a high elve noble she could expect to be treated kindly. The witchling had to be watching. To help her she'd need to get a magic item.

Meyone sat up from the cot and looked about as an elve in an orc-hide robe and twig teeth tiara walked in and inspected the nearest sister.

Think! Attacked by a rival tribe? Captured and escaped then...

Now in front of her stood Magda. The sight would have amused her were she not wounded and at her mercy, weaponless and naked.

"What's your name, sister?

Near to the truth.

"Meyone."

Magda gave her a grin and chuckled. "What possessed you to cut your hair like that?"

Meyone hid her fear and replied, "A chief orc took my hair. I took her life." She meant to stand but her knees wouldn't let her.

"You fought a chief orc? What was her name?"

"Sarlaicha. I cut her throat and took her tongue, eyes and ears." She sounded cocky, that was intentional.

"Where are your troop? Or did only you survive?"

She nodded and answered, "Carried off, grabbed by belrog riders."

Magda suddenly lashed out and pinned her. "You're lying! Where did you get that bolt wound?"

Meyone calmly replied, "Friendly fire. During my fight I walked in front of a sister taking aim."

Magda pressed on her wound. "Tell me the truth, you bitch. You don't look like us!" she yelled.

"I'm Meyone...Belshar...Princess and Champion of Floryn City," Meyone replied.

Magda drew her knife and held it to Meyone's throat. "But you are a high elve... not faerie, but royal like me..."

Meyone held back her tears and spoke, "I'm of the Line of Alarai. I know by the laws of old only single combat can claim a noble life. I challenge you, Magda, to a fight for my life...in exchange for my freedom."

Magda looked incensed. Her hazel eyes bored into the blue of high elve lineage. "I accept. You will be brought to the fighting pit on the morn. Prepare yourself." She sheathed her blade before walking away.

-Ears, Tails, and Magic Fails-

Esmera had kept the crossbow and bolt satchel. She'd found a covered vantage point, but it was horrible. She could only make out the hut Meyone was in and set up there. She aimed at the greenhead leaving.

"You die, things go to shit, and Meyone can escape." Finger on the firing switch, a sound behind broke her focus and the target was gone. "Goddessdamnit, oh I'm sorry."

She decided to take a different approach, and slid down from her perch on the rock. Looking around her there were a variety of sticks and twigs. She selected a darkwood stick, an ashoak stick, and a hemloc stick. "Goddess bless these instruments of magic, and give them your divine power."

Picking one up she spoke her spell, "Abra ka zam!" Suddenly she had a strange feeling on her rear. Reaching back she felt around and discovered a furry tail now poking out at the base of her spine. "Aaahh...Goddess Fuck all." It waved in response to her comment, "A tail. Like I really needed a tail."

She threw away that wand and picked up the next, "Ala za dabrah!" A sparkle lit the end and she jumped away. Suddenly her hood felt constrictive around her ears. She pulled it back to reveal furry replacements, much more attuned... she heard the sound of wailing beneath her feet. "Damn it. A working wand is what I need."

More angry with the second failure, Esmera climbed a tree to a branch where she could spy the village layout. Huts lined a walkway towards the river and all around a bigger hut. On noticing it she slid down to the ground and followed the brush, pausing at the edge of the archway, and then darted out into the lit alley while trying to stay in the shadows. On high alert as she dashed behind a crate, the second the sentry passed she darted to the side entrance of the larger hut and scurried in.

The dark interior added to her jumpy feeling. A fire burning in the hearth on the far side of the room illuminated items on the wall: brooms, spellbooks, wands and cloaks of past. In fury she grabbed a wand and spoke, "Abralum Seanu Zante - Send help." Just then the door she'd used swung open and she dove for the cloth-covered banquet table.

Light flooded in and three pairs of feet clambered through the door with a torch, carrying a heavy item into the next room. Curious, she cast an intangent spell, "Zumyl Dafur Calde," and phased through the wall. She was greeted by another dimly lit room just as the trio disappeared down a winding staircase.

"Five minutes before I've exhausted the spell," Esmera murmured. Down down down she walked, the flicker of the torch getting further, and she timed her steps to match her unwitting guides. Rounding the last corner she pulled up short, nearly being seen. She looked on as the one closest to it unlocked a heavy door and directed the others through. It glanced in her direction just as it disappeared behind the slamming door. A click confirmed it locked again.

Two minutes...I gotta find where she's being held.

Esmera breathed as she phased through the door, and scanned to her sides... all clear. Next she smelled burning and sniffed acrid odors before walking to the edge of the cavernous lair. There she beheld the workings of evil: chained and strapped to stone tables were dozens of people, with glowing vines running from their torsos and chests to large forges. There elven smiths smelted and hammered metal into armaments and armor, inflamed with fire and magic. Esmera watched as the finished parts put themselves together and walked to an assembly area as if filled with invisible flesh and muscles.

She nearly threw up when she saw a pair of yellow eyes among the mass look in her direction, it's expression hollow. Her recently enhanced (though unintentionally) ears twitched with warning so she turned to go back through the door... SMACK! She walked directly into the hard wood, prompting a low "Ouch".

Just then the door opened to another elve... who looked right at her... and before she could scream a hand covered her mouth. Esmera bit down so savagely it released, while simultaneously kicking behind at the elve and readied her wand to cast...

"Va mar Valud Imor-!" A hard whack on her head sent her sprawling into the wall. As she slid down the wall she gazed with foggy eyes at the ceiling of the cavern... and succumbed to darkness.

-The Flame Burns Brighter-

"And all together now..."

"She wore a ribbon of gold in her locks, down to her toes, golden socks,

"A golden dress she did wear, a pretty maiden pranced to the square.

"But this time 'ad forgotten 'er underware, dropped a gold piece she did there.

"When she bent for it her derriere graced all those in the town square...again!

Aleer chanted as he cleaved an armless Honshan in two. Achara swung again-'Clang!'-against an elve who must've been related to the one she'd gutted, perhaps twins. Her hazel eyes burned with hatred, but she was swiftly disarmed, de-armed, then slain.

"Raraaaga!" Lojah bellowed as she tore a snawler in half before it's handler could draw her weapon.