Achara's Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

then found her shoulders burdened with the green demon, who cried in delight, "You're mine!" Lojah sank her fangs into the elve's neck and wretched her head back. The body instantly went limp and fell with a 'Thud!'

Having drank its blood over the next minute Lojah had grown from four foot five to six foot one, though was naked save for her totem scarf, and now had the body and face of the elve. She picked up its discarded double blade staff, turned to a group of four and licked her lips. "Come and get some!" it was quick.

Achara wiped off Aleer on the messy hair of her last kill, then turned to Lojah.

To find their bearings, Lojah had broken the back of one of the elves and dangled it by a leg, commanding, "Talk... while you still have a jaw, and tongue."

The elve spilled the beans, and some shit, "Back... to the stone...toward the sunrise."

Achara put Aleer to the elve's neck, "That all? Voy still there... or did you slaver fucks sell her, too?"

The elve shook her head and hastily said, "She left. Witch left with her... Princess finds her, she'll kill her."

Admittedly Achara did want to kill her, but death by the next visitor would be just as good. With a sarcastic smirk she said to the elve, "Thank you. Goodnight," then punched her out and Lojah dropped her.

"She can't run, won't be long."

Achara sheathed Aleer before looting the corpse for its fur jerkin, leaf skirt and cloak that she wrapped herself in. She and the morphed Lojah walked into the lightening dark.

Will there be more?