All Comments on 'Acolyte of the Pleasure Goddess Ch. 01'

by MorganH

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MorganHMorganHabout 2 years agoAuthor

This is the first chapter of an ongoing fantasy adventure story, inspired by D&D and other classics. Let me know what you think! This is the first erotic story I've ever written, so I'd love to get some feedback!

TalonDCTalonDCabout 2 years ago

This was smart and felt new. Well done and good luck. I expect you will have a lot of people looking forward to where you go from here.

EdGuy1EdGuy1about 2 years ago

This story so far is sexy, exciting and i'm really looking foward for new chapters from you. You got talent.

TeheriTeheriabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the worldbuilding that hints at more, interesting characters and well written dialogue.

I admit I immediately disliked Jahroud and skimmed/skipped his parts, but that's probably just on me. I rarely like the cocky (pun intended) super confident men who then even get what they want. (Which I fear might be a big part of this story...)

Retrospectively Jahroud wasn't either, really, and a good character.

What made me write this comment was Allarane. 11/10 scene. A bit philosophical, some potential for character development and fucking hot. Looking forward to more.

yibalayibalaabout 2 years ago

Lovely premise and sensual writing. The priesthood of Shevlana is well thought out. This is a nice twist on the reluctant heroine. I'd like to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nice initial story setting and great writing. looking forward to further story expansion.

i personally like the writing about naked male very much, it's still kind of rare marble even in erotic fantasy genre (the so called sword-and-sorcery fantasy genre).

looking forward to new chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awooga-- by which I mean, excellent prose, good job avoiding the passive voice

grey228grey228over 1 year ago

Great world building. Good dialogue structure for the most part. Reading it though, makes me think all the clergy & followers of "Shevlana" (Shevlana, a juxtapositional misspelling, sounds much softer and flows off the tongue smoother) are degenerate and all deserve the bloody cross.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMorganH@MorganH
I think that Sci-Fi and Fantasy could feature a lot more doin' it. Remember to drink lots of water. @Morgan_H_Writer on Twitter, check me out there to hear about Acolyte of the Pleasure Goddess and my publication schedule! Acolyte will be 12 chapters, ~120,000 words, and book ...