All Comments on 'Acolyte of the Pleasure Goddess Ch. 03'

by MorganH

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MorganHMorganHabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi everyone, not as much smut this chapter as the previous two, but future chapters will absolutely rectify that, don't worry. I just wanted to say that I'm thrilled by the reception to Chapters 1 and 2, I'm blown away by how much folks seem to enjoy the start of this story!

I'll update my bio with this information as well, but I also want to talk about my plans for this series: Acolyte will eventually consist of 12 chapters, totaling around 120,000 words (a full fantasy novel!). I have 5 more sequels outlined, but these will not be posted on Lit for free -- I think that my writing is good enough to try to make some money off of.

If you like the world of Acolyte, then good news! I am writing "Shevlana Shorts", little smutty short stories that take place around the Temple, or have some connection to the novel.

Additionally, I am working on a D&D supplement to accompany the end of Acolyte, featuring some new monsters, maps of the Temple and Gra'tan, magic items, spells and more! All of this will be added to my bio when done.

Lastly, I know its a little disappointing when an author here starts to monetize their work, even if you know why they're doing it, so I also want to say that I'm currently brainstorming a spin-off series to continue posting on Lit. Not sure who its going to be about yet, but if you have some ideas on who you'd like to see more of (Kruit's past, what Jahroud gets up to, or other characters) then make suggestions in the comments!

<3,

Morgan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A few misspellings, a missing word or two, and that's about the extent of the mistakes here. However, those are all very minor. The breadth and promise of the possible adventures to come loom large here, dispelling all of the routine of the Temple, even if it is a temple of love, lust, fertility and the intimacy of souls. The miracle of Kruit's return of sight was, of course, a harbinger of magic to come at the hands (and other body parts) of our heroine. I am very curious as to the nature of the villains and other dangerous individuals our band of adventurers will meet. Well done.

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeeabout 2 years ago

A great chapter! Thanks for writing it!

yibalayibalaover 1 year ago

Love what you're doing here, even if I'm months behind. :-) The world-building is delectable, and there is a nice juxtaposition of the familiar details of adventure with a more mystical grand purpose. Keep going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMorganH@MorganH
I think that Sci-Fi and Fantasy could feature a lot more doin' it. Remember to drink lots of water. @Morgan_H_Writer on Twitter, check me out there to hear about Acolyte of the Pleasure Goddess and my publication schedule! Acolyte will be 12 chapters, ~120,000 words, and book ...