All Comments on 'Acolyte of the Pleasure Goddess Ch. 07'

by MorganH

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EdGuy1EdGuy1over 1 year ago

You deserve props for balancing good dramatic writing with well made smut. Vael is the most interesting character and i figured he wouldn't be completely unraveled in just one chapter, can't wait to see more of it.

Also i checked your twitter and i knew that the elf was gonna be like that. It was still hilarious. I wanna see you tackle more classic Fantasy races like that, maybe like Orcs or dwarves.

EdGuy1EdGuy1over 1 year ago

I also have to ask since i've been wondering about it, and it was touched on the first sex scene: Can Shevlana's Acolytes breed, get pregnant? Since sex is their day job, they must have some sort of magic that prevents fertility from getting in the way.

MorganHMorganHover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks! They for sure can get pregnant -- Shevlana is also the goddess of fertility, childbirth, and motherhood after all -- but they use a mixture of some subtle magic and natural contraceptives to not get pregnant until they're ready. Having a child is just one way for a cleric to advance into Priestess-hood. I plan on exploring the religion and temple life in more detail in future short stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story so far! Please keep on posting, can't wait for the next chapter! Also, looking forward to the elf's return in chapter 47 😄

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for this story, really good read and can't wait for continuation! Vael needs to become happy and Delyssa is destined for greatness

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 1 year ago

I truly love this story - you write such damn intriguing characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMorganH@MorganH
I think that Sci-Fi and Fantasy could feature a lot more doin' it. Remember to drink lots of water. @Morgan_H_Writer on Twitter, check me out there to hear about Acolyte of the Pleasure Goddess and my publication schedule! Acolyte will be 12 chapters, ~120,000 words, and book ...