All Comments on 'Acorn and Oak'

by EliHaze

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithabout 5 years ago
VERY NICE

I love these stores where one teen teaches another the way life should be. Only wish it had happened to me way back in my teen years.

CorjixCorjixabout 5 years ago
"... I loved it because it was his..."

Exactly how I will react when I find the right guy. Hookups are just for sex; and we can be judgmental. But when you really love a man, that trumps everything.

dclark21dclark21about 5 years ago

Loved it! It brought back fond memories of the Summer Camps I attended back when I was a young teen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
first dick

I got to suck my first dick couple months ago and it was the most incredible feeling to have another man in my mouth pleasuring him was a complete turn on. It was large and black. The feeling of how soft the skin was yet so hard and when he came it sent me over the top , some say the taste is nasty , but it turned me on.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Loved it

I loved your story and love sucking a hard cock until it squits in my mouth.

JRSONJRSONabout 5 years ago
EXCITING FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE

One of my favorite things, first time fun with a great buddy. If brought back some great memories of myself and a best friend learning about each other, and learning how exciting and taboo it was to suck each other. We were to young, a nervous to take the load in our mouths, so we warned each other in time to pull off! It was several years later that I learned how awesome it is to take and swallow a warm load!! Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous