All Comments on 'Acquaintances, Bygones, Ethics, and Life'

by RogueAlan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
EVERY BODY HAS SKELTONS OR MORE

don't let them control or scare you in the present time. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great plot. Enough complexity and twists to keep interest building. Things weren't foreshadowed or telegraphed in advance. Liked his philosophy about ethics and morality. Still reconciling how the savvy guy shown at the end was so naïve to not ever wonder who set him up when he was a cop. Especially given that Cane married his ex. And he got put into a pussy coma pretty easily with no suspicions even though she was out of his league. I'll probably reread it to try and see at what point he caught really caught on.

Easily a five star for me based on the depth of the story line, as well as the fact that very, very little was said about his ex wife even though she was the instigator of both plots. She would have been an unnecessary focus.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
You got me

I was thinking up all sorts of bad names to call your protagonist only to have it turn out that he was not a a milquetoast or a dumbass, or wuss, or

Nice writing and terrific twist at the end

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Complex plot, lots of twists, loved the story. About as far from Spillane's Mike Hammer as is humanly possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Welcome back man , huge fan od the Sharon series . Very eloquent way of writing . Another chapter of her .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous