Acquisitions Ch. 03

Story Info
John kills time playing with two college girls he programmed.
3.2k words
4.55
46.8k
49
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCtales
MCtales
404 Followers

John parked his Mercedes in a university parking lot. Before leaving his house that morning, he'd already confirmed via text that both Sofía and Megan would be on campus that day. Both had some down time before their Psychology 101 lecture began at 4:30 P.M. They would normally spend that time studying in the library, but John had given them different plans today.

John strolled across the campus. It was a warm afternoon and the sun was a shining. There were many students out enjoying the weather. Some were playing frisbee, others were laying down reading books on the grass. John admired a group scantily clad girls sunbathing as he passed by. One blonde girl in particular had an exceptional ass that was only partially covered by red and white polka dot bikini bottom. This was no environment for claiming new prizes, but he could still enjoy the view.

John entered an old, brick building. Once inside, he walked to the elevator and took it up to the 5th floor. He then walked down a hallway to a door with sign identifying it as Professor Samantha Johansson's office. Without knocking, he open the door and walked in.

Professor Johansson sat facing John behind a large desk covered in books and papers. In front of her, seated in two chairs arranged for visitors, sat Sofía and Megan. John could see only the backs of their heads as he entered. All three women sat silently, staring forward at nothing.

John walked into the room and stood between Sofía and Megan, placing a hand on the backs of each of their heads.

"Go prepare for your lecture elsewhere Professor Johansson," he ordered. "Lock the door on your way out."

Professor Johansson picked up a laptop and a notepad from her desk, then walked around John and the two girls to the door. She exited the room and closed the door behind her, then used her key to lock the door from the outside.

Their privacy ensured, John crossed the room and sat atop Professor Johansson's desk facing the two girls. Their eyes were vacant, their expressions blank. John could see the girls had carried out some special instructions he'd given them earlier that day.

"Before you leave home today, dress like you're leaving for a night out, hoping to pick up a man to fuck," he'd texted them. He'd also ordered them both to cover their outfits before coming to campus, and he noted two large coats hanging from a coat rack in the corner of the room. John wanted the girls looking their hottest, but he didn't need them raising questions around campus.

The girls had taken John's order seriously. Both looked ready for a night out at a club.

Sofía, the caramel-skinned Latina, wore skin-tight, white pants and a black top that showed off nearly as much skin as a bikini. The top stopped short of her belly button, and its short sleeves left most of her arms bare. The back was held up by crisscrossing, spaghetti-thin straps, leaving her neck and back in plain view. She also wore black, block-heeled shoes; gold hoop earrings; and a black, lace choker. She had straightened her black hair and painted her fingernails a deep red, which matched her lipstick.

Megan wore a dark red miniskirt and a black, see-through lace top that allowed a clear view of her back bra underneath. She wore black ankle boots and fishnet stockings. Upon closer look, John could see she wasn't wearing panties under the stockings, and John could see her clean shaven pussy as she sat in the chair. She made no effort to cover herself as she sat with her legs open, staring forward. Her auburn hair had been carefully styled into waves that fell over her shoulders. She wore pink lipstick and dark eyeliner that accentuated her large, green eyes.

If the two walked into a club, John had no doubt they'd have every man's attention within seconds. But there was no club on their agenda today. Just a private party in Professor Johansson's office with John.

After admiring the girls a moment, John sat down at Professor Johansson's computer. He pulled noise canceling headphones from a backpack and put them on. He opened a program on the professor's computer and turned the volume up on her speakers. He then turned the monitor around to face the girls. A familiar low hum hum came from the computer's speakers and the monitor began rapidly flashing colors. John put his elbows up on the desk and watched the girls. They blinked as the screen started flashing, then stared at the monitor with glazed eyes and parted lips. Their minds were completely blank, ready to be filled with commands.

"Today you are my slaves and I am your master," John said. "You are my property. That thought excites and arouses you. As my slaves, it is your purpose in life to follow my commands. You do so without question or hesitation. Following my commands gives you intense sexual pleasure," John finished.

John shut off the program, turned the monitor back around, then took off his headphones.

John walked around the desk and stood before the girls. As the effects of the video wore off, some life returned to their eyes, and their gaze drifted from where the monitor had been to John. Their eyes opened wide in awe as they saw John as if for the first time.

Both girls sat up straight in their seats. Megan, who had mindlessly let her legs slip apart before the video, now purposefully spread her legs winder, putting her pussy on full display. Sofía learned forward to give John a better view of her cleavage. Serving John was their life's purpose, so they wanted to show John how best they could serve him.

John turned to face Sofía. "Stand," he commanded.

Sofía rose from her seat. She kept her eyes intently focused on John as he took her place in the seat.

"Have you ever given a lap dance before?" he asked.

"A couple times," she replied. "For an ex, before I dumped him."

"Give me a one now," John ordered.

Immediately, Sofía's expression changed. She smiled seductively and began to sway her hips from side to side.

John smiled and nodded appreciatively. She had enough experience to know a good lap dance started with a bit of teasing.

Sofía ran her hands slowly up the sides of her body. When they reached her breasts, she paused to massage them through her top. John wouldn't have been surprised to learn she'd taken a belly dancing class at some point, given how expertly she moved her hips. After a minute of sensual dancing, Sofía approach John and straddled his right leg. She maintained eye contact as she began grinding her crotch against him. She leaned forward placing her tits right in John's face.

John looked over to Megan and said, "No reason you can't have fun too. Watch the show. It makes you horny. Masturbate."

Megan felt a wave of heat wash over her, and she felt herself getting wet at the sight of Sofía grinding against John. Her right hand reached down beneath her skirt, and she began slowly rubbing her clit. Her left hand reach up to massage her right breast through her lace shirt and bra.

Sofía slid backward off John's leg and turned to face away from him. She bent forward and began twerking. Her ass looked fantastic in the skin tight pants. After an impressive display, she backed toward John and sat on his lap. She then began sliding her ass back and forth grinding it against his dick.

John reached around Sofía with his right hand and grabbed her breast. This was not the champagne room; he would touch as much as he pleased. The groping did not phase Sofía, who continued her grinding. Her task was to please John, so John could do to her whatever pleased him most.

John untied the straps to Sofía's top and pulled it off her. He then unclasped her bra and slipped that off her as well. He reached around her with both hands and massaged her large, perky breasts that seemed to defy gravity.

John looked over at Megan. She had her eyes closed and was moaning softly as she continued masturbating.

"Megan," John said, getting her attention. "Remove your shirt, bra, and skirt then sit on the edge of the desk, facing me.

Megan complied, She began by sliding her skirt down to her ankles and over her boots. She then removed her see-through lace top before unclasping her bra and discarding that as well. With a neutral expression, she moved to the desk, turned to face John and Sofía, then hopped up onto the desk.

"Tear a hole in your fishnets at your pussy, John ordered.

Megan reached her fingers through the holes of her fishnet stockings on either side of her pussy and pulled, tearing open a hole.

"Slide your ass back, spread your knees apart and bring your feet up onto the edge of the desk," John continued.

Megan followed John's instructions and soon sat atop Professor Johansson's desk with her legs spread wide, pussy on full display, still wearing the torn fishnet stockings and black ankle boots. She gripped her ankles with her hands to help support herself in a sitting position.

"Sofía, eat Megan out," John ordered.

Without hesitation, the gorgeous Latina slip off John's lap then dropped to her knees in front of Megan. She leaned in and slowly licked the full length of Megan's pussy, then focused her attention on Megan's clit.

John doubted Sofía had eaten another woman out before. But she'd no doubt had men go down on her, and she seemed to have a clear idea of what felt good.

John watched from his chair. Megan was clearly in ecstasy. He couldn't see Sofía's face from where he sat, only the back of her head, her bare back, and her round ass covered by her tight pants.

After a minute, John had watched enough. "Sofía, stand, bend over the desk and make out with Megan," he ordered.

Sofía did as she was told. She rose to her feet, then leaned forward between Megan's open legs, placing her hands on Megan's thighs for support. The two locked lips in a passionate kiss. Megan opened her mouth wide, obviously working in some tongue.

John stood behind Sofía. He reached around her waist and unbuttoned her pants, then pulled them down around her knees. The pants were so tight it took some force. John wondered how she'd managed to get into them. Like Megan, Sofía was not wearing panties.

John pulled a small bottle of lube from his pocket. This ass is too good to pass up, he thought. He squirted some lube into his hand then spread it on his dick. He used one hand to line his cock up with Sofía's asshole, then slowly pressed into her. If she felt any pain, she showed no sign. Pain was irrelevant; only John's pleasure mattered.

John grabbed Sofía by the hips and began pumping in and out of her ass.

To call Sofía's ass tight would have been a massive understatement. John had learned to restrain himself from cumming so he could appreciate these kinds of encounters longer, but even he would't last long fucking Sofía's ass.

John reached forward, running his fingers through Sofía's black hair, then forcefully grabbed a handful of hair and pulled back hard, interrupting Sofía's kiss with Megan. Sofía arched her back as John pulled. She moaned in pleasure.

"Tell me what's on your mind Sofía," John ordered.

"Fuck. Oh fuck," Sofía moaned. "Please keep fucking me. Don't stop. I've never felt this good before. Oh god, please don't stop fucking my ass, Master."

"It's my ass now," John replied. "And I'll do with it what I want."

John roughly thrust into Sofía's ass a few more times, then pulled out. Any longer and he'd have cum. He could hear Sofía panting to catch her breath. She must have been close to an orgasm too.

"Both of you cum," John ordered.

Megan gasped then closed her eyes. She shivered as her lips formed a perfect "O" shape.

Sofía collapsed forward onto Megan, losing control in her euphoria. Her knees sagged before she caught herself, just barely managing to stay on her feet.

"Sofía, stand behind me," John ordered. "Megan, slide your pussy forward to the edge of the desk."

Megan scooted forward, letting her legs hang over the edge of the desk. She laid her body back flat on the desk.

John stepped forward and lifted Megan's legs over his shoulders. He lined up his cock with her pussy then slid in. She was already sopping wet from masturbating and being eaten out by Sofía.

Without looking back, John spoke. "Sofía, massage my shoulders."

Sofía put her hands on John's shoulders and began kneading his muscles as John railed away at Megan.

John stared down with appreciation at Megan's bouncing tits. Megan stared straight up at the ceiling, eyes wide open. Her lips seemed to be locked permanently in an "O" shape now. She was clearly overwhelmed by the bliss that came from pleasuring her master. John doubted she was aware of anything happening in the room in that moment, other than the feeling of him pounding her pussy.

John couldn't hold out much longer. "Both of you on your knees in front of me," he ordered, as he sat back down in one of Professor Johansson visitor chairs. "Blow me together," he commanded.

The girls knelt before John. Megan was naked except for her fishnet stocking and ankle boots. Sofía still had her pants around her knees and her heels on her feet.

The girls leaned in and simultaneously licked the shaft of John's cock. The sight and feeling were equally enjoyable.

Next, Megan took the lead, wrapping her lips around John's cock and bobbing her head up and down. Sofía leaned down further and began sucking on John's balls.

Staring up into John's eyes, Megan deep throated John's cock, taking his full length into her throat. Her eyes watered as she choked on his dick. She fought through her gag reflex, holding John in her throat around 30 seconds. Then she rapidly pulled pack, gasping for air. Here eyes were watery and her eyeliner was running down her face in streaks.

Sofía didn't miss a beat. She immediately took Megan's place sucking John's dick. John reached down and brushed Sofía's hair to one side, so he had an unobstructed view of her face. Megan, seeing and opportunity to please her master, held Sofía's hair back.

After a minute, a mischievous grin appeared on Megan's face and, without warning, she used the hand that was holding Sofía's hair back to shove Sofía's mouth down hard onto John's cock.

Sofía choked as she unexpectedly deep throated John. The feeling was overwhelming. John came hard, shooting his load straight down Sofía's throat. It wasn't how he'd expected to finish, but he couldn't complain.

Smiling proudly, Megan held Sofía's head down until she was sure John had finished. When she finally released her grip, Sofía pulled back, gasping for air. Her eyes were watery and her eyeliner had smeared too. The two made quite a pair kneeling before John. They looked like complete sluts.

Once Sofía caught her breath, she joined Megan in staring lovingly up at John, awaiting further instructions.

John assumed the girls had not known each other before this meeting, but he had to admit they'd worked well together as a team. It seemed to come naturally to them. Maybe they've had other threesomes, John pondered. Or at least fantasized about it.

"You both did well," John said. "You pleased your master very much."

The girls grinned up at John, obviously proud of their accomplishment. Megan blushed as she stared into John's eyes.

"As a reward, cum for me one more time," John continued.

The two girls tensed. Sofía's jaw fell open and Megan gasped. Both did their best to maintain eye contact with John through the intense pleasure.

John chuckled. Impressive to the end, he thought.

John had planned to use Professor Johansson's computer to access the university's enrollment information, hoping to find a class that was suitable for his next recruiting ground. But looking at the two gorgeous girls in front of him, he had a sudden inspiration.

"Megan, where do you spend the most time around attractive women," he asked.

"At my sorority, Master," she replied.

No surprise there, John thought. Mind controlling a sorority has crossed his mind before, but the logistical challenges had deterred him. Still... he thought, if even a quarter of the girls were near at hot as Megan, the risk might be worth it.

"Same question, Sofía," John said.

"At my yoga class, Sofía," Megan answered.

Interesting, John thought. Depending on the setup, a yoga class could be doable. No pun intended, John thought, smiling to himself.

He decided to explore these new ideas rather than digging through the professor's computer.

"Once I leave," John said, addressing the girls, "put your clothes and your coats back on. Then find a bathroom and touch up your makeup as best you can. Then head to your Psychology 101 class and resume your afternoon as usual. Once you leave this room, you will forget everything that happened inside. You will believe you both had a pleasant conversation with Professor Johansson during her office hours, although you will be unable to remember any specifics. When you get home, change into normal clothes. Do you understand your instructions?"

The girls responded in unison, "Yes, Master."

John nodded. He pulled his own pants back up, grabbed the lube he'd used to fuck Sofía's ass, and walked out of the room.

He had some time to kill. He intended to let Akiko attend the Psychology 101 class with Megan and Sofía before he stole her away. He'd already been in contact with her this morning. After requesting her home address and the access code to her apartment building, John had texted her a very specific set of instructions: "After your Psychology 101 lecture, return to your apartment alone. Pack a bag with everything you need for a two-night trip from home. At 7 P.M., unlock your apartment door. Kneel in front of the door, with your bag on the ground at your side, leaving enough room for the door to open. Bow your head and wait for your master to arrive."

John headed off to find a cafe on campus to grab a snack.

A couple hours later, John pulled up to Akiko's apartment building in his car and parked on the street. John got out of his car and walked up to the front door of the building. He punched a five-digit code into a keypad to the side of the door, then heard the door lock click open. He walked inside and took the stairs to the third floor.

John walked to the door labeled 305 and opened it without knocking, then closed it gently behind him. Kneeling on the floor at his feet, head bowed, was the Japanese beauty he'd met the day before.

"Look up at your master, Akiko," John said softly.

Akiko looked up at John with adoration.

"Come, it's time to go," John commanded.


MCtales
MCtales
404 Followers