Acquisitions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seneca
Seneca
19 Followers

I was waving the assistant off when I saw Tony turn the corner and approach the boat slip. He was smiling brightly, dressed in jeans and a black T-shirt that molded to his body as if it had been painted on. I pushed my hair back out of my face and waved him over.

He gave a low whistle under his breath. "Wow. Nice boat."

"Thank you. It belongs to a friend of my father."

"A very generous friend."

"Yes, he is."

He stepped aboard and grinned as I waved him to one of the long bench seats that rimmed the lower deck. "So, do you really know how to pilot this thing?"

I sniffed and gave him my best 'lady of the manor' look. "Of course, I know how to pilot it." I walked over and placed a knee on the cushion between his thighs, 'accidentally' brushing my bare thigh against his bulging groin. "What I have planned for you can't be done on a public dock," I breathed into his ear, smiling as I felt his erection grow tighter against my leg. Oh, yea. He was definitely ready.

I brought him a glass of wine and told him to relax before climbing up on to the bridge of the boat and backing her carefully out of her slip and into the waterway. In a few minutes we were cruising out of the marina and into the open water.

I glanced down at my guest, who was stretched out in the sun with his eyes closed. A smile crossed my face. He was a beautiful man. The client was a very lucky woman.

At a few minutes before two-thirty I killed the engine and dropped anchor. The sea rolled gently beneath the boat as the waves raced toward the shore. We were anchored in a small cove, maybe a half mile from point to point. Sheer rock cliffs rose a hundred feet out of the crashing surf on two sides, while the third was a long slope lush with tropical foliage. Hidden deep within the vegetation was a small, one story house. During the day, it was all but invisible from the ocean, unless you knew exactly where to look. But from inside the house one would have a clear view of the entire cove any anything, or anyone, in it. I scanned the greenery until I spotted what I was looking for--a minute flash of red, the small flag that signaled that all was in order and I was free to proceed with Phase III whenever I was ready.

I climbed down the ladder and slipped below to change cloths. I shed the sundress and slipped on a dark blue French cut bikini, tying a gauzy sarong around my waist. I pulled my long, dark hair into a messy pile on top of my head, snagged the picnic basket out of the galley and climbed back above deck. Tony started to rouse as I began to set out our lunch. By the time he was fully awake and moving toward me, I had the bowl of fresh strawberries, breads and cheese chunks, and fresh vegetables spread out on a checkered tablecloth spread on the deck. He sat down beside me with a smile, and I handed him a bottle of very good champagne. He expertly popped the cork and filled two crystal flutes with bubbling gold.

We sat cuddled together, sipping champagne and feeding each other the tasty morsels I'd packed. I bit into a strawberry he held to my lips, and a stream of sticky juice dribbled from my lips and down my chin. Tony quickly pulled the berry away and leaned in, licking the spill of juice from my face. I turned to him, and quickly sealed his lips with mine. Lunch was quickly forgotten as I crawled into his lap, kissing him desperately. I could almost feel the eyes watching us from the house. I knew that the client had been given position at the high-powered telescope that would allow her to view Tony's performance. It didn't bother me. I'd done this many times before, and I knew it wasn't me the woman was looking at.

Tony rose to his feet with me in his arms. He walked over to the long bench on the starboard side of the boat and sat with me on his lap. I faced away from him as he kissed down my neck, rubbing my breasts through the smooth fabric of my bikini top. "Oh, yes, baby," I murmured, rubbing my hands against the sides of his legs. His fingers trailed down my arms and up my back. I felt him pull at the ties to the bikini top, and then the warm caress of the tropical sunshine fell over my breasts. I arched my back eagerly, twisting around to kiss him again as his hands fell to the ties at the sides of my bikini bottoms. In barely a moment I was naked as a babe, and Tony was caressing me everywhere his hands could reach. Neck and breasts and abdomen, over my hips and across my thighs.

I tensed as he slipped a hand up over my mound, sliding one questing finger between my lips to rub at the point of my pleasure. I gasped as one long finger slipped inside me, clutching at his wrist to hold him tightly to me.

But I knew that this wasn't about my pleasure. It was about him, about his pleasure and performance. I pulled away from him and dropped to my knees at his feet. My fingers made quick work of his shirt, peeling it off and dropping it in a heap on the floor. I slipped his worn leather loafers off his feet before we both attacked the button fly of his jeans. We laughed as our fingers tangled together, but eventually we managed to free him from the tight denim.

I took his smooth, golden-skinned manhood in my hand, stroking him as he attempted to shimmy out of his jeans. They snagged just below his knees, and I'd've had to release him to get them off completely. I wasn't willing to do that, so I just ignored them, rubbing his tumescent shaft to full hardness. Moaning, he thrust against my hand, trying to increase his pleasure.

I looked up at him from my place between his knees, giving him a seductive smile before licking my lips and then lowering my mouth over the crest of his organ. I thought he was going to jump right out of his skin. His hips jerked spasmodically as I made love to him with my mouth.

How long we stay like that, him in a wanton sprawl across the soft leather seat, eyes closed, body thrumming with energy as I pleasured him, I can't say. He took it as long as he possibly could before his blue eyes flashed open and he reached down and, hooking me under the arms, pulled me up and astride his body. With a grin he twisted until I lay beneath him, clutching at his shoulders as he kicked his legs free of his jeans, planted one foot on the deck and the other knee on the bench, spreading my legs as wide as they would go. He looked down at me in the golden sunlight, eyes sparkling. I dug my short fingernails into the tight muscles of his shoulders. "Do it," I whispered.

He took his heavy shaft in his hand and guided it forward. I moaned as I felt the moist head press against me. And then he was inside, pushing deep, pushing home. I drew him down close to me, holding tight as he began to thrust heavily. The pleasure was magnificent, for both of us I could tell. He was leaning close, murmuring in my ear. Beautiful words that held no meaning for me. For I knew that I couldn't hold this man, even if I wanted to. I was sure that the client was going to be pleased with him, and he would belong to her.

His thrusting became heavier, harder and more rapid. I knew that he was approaching his peak, and allowed my own ecstasy to rise with him. We crashed over the brink together, holding each other tight as we cried out.

We clung together for a long moment, basking in the aftermath of shared pleasure. He rolled over, holding me tight to his chest, stroking me. We remained linked in body for as long as possible, but eventually, he became to soft and slipped from me. I stood at this moment and, with a whispered promise to be right back, slipped below deck, leaving him in an exhausted sprawl in the sunlight. The client would get a good, clear look at him, and I would have a moment to check the pager tucked in my bag to see if the client had approved.

She did. The short coded message on the display told me that it was time to bring Tony in. I pulled a small vial of odorless, tasteless sedative from my bag and, wrapping only the sarong around my hips, knelt on the blanket to pour two more glasses of champagne. I put a drop of the sedative into Tony's glass, and walked back to him.

He sipped the champagne as I curled up next to him, my head on his chest. He stroked my bare shoulder with his free hand. "I could learn to enjoy living like this," he murmured. I took a sip of my own drink, and smiled as the stroking on my arm slowed. I could feel the lethargy creeping up on him. His body slowly grew limp, his heartbeat slowing down as he slipped into unconsciousness. His champagne flute dropped from his fingers and rolled to the deck.

As soon as I was sure he was completely under, I pulled my sundress back on and raised anchor. I motored the boat around the spit of cliffs to the west of the cove and maneuvered her up to the dock.

Three people awaited me. Control and two assistants boarded as soon as I tied the boat off. "Well done, Sabela," Control said in her typical manner. "The client is extremely pleased." We watched as the assistants lifted Tony's naked, unconscious body and began the quarter mile walk up the path to the house. Control and I followed.

"I'm sure she will enjoy him. He's a very high quality specimen."

"He's for her daughter. She says it's well past time the girl do her duty and produce an heir for her family name."

I nodded. This was a typical practice on many worlds. Tony would father one or more children on the heiress, and then probably be retired. I'd never thought much about what happened to the targets I procured after their usefulness to their buyers came to an end. It really wasn't any of my business, and I was surprised to feel curiosity about it now. The only thing I was sure of was that the males were never harmed. I had made sure of this before taking this job.

The client was examining Tony as we entered the house. I took my first good look at the woman I'd been working for during the past two weeks. She was a Driel, a humanoid identified by her bluish tinted skin and felinoid eyes. A second Driel stood opposite the client, running a scanner over Tony's unconscious body. The second Driel nodded to the client, as if to confirm what my testing had already told them. Tony was an prime male in exceptional condition.

"He's perfect," the Driel murmured. "An absolutely stunning specimen. My daughter will be well pleased."

I nodded, even thought I knew the Driel was talking more to herself than to me or Control. I stepped back as the Driel approached Control, removing a credit transfer rod from the pouch at her waist. While the Driel and Control completed their transaction, I walked up to Tony. A pair of shorts had been procured from somewhere and he'd been dressed. His hands were folded across his tight belly, and he looked so peaceful. I smiled down at him. "Have a good life, Tony," I murmured. "Be well."

I turned away as the Driel and her assistant wheeled Tony out of the room. Control already had another assignment for me.

The End

Seneca
Seneca
19 Followers
12