Across the Ages 02: 1979 Ruth

Story Info
Jack helps Ruth get over her divorce.
3.3k words
4.44
18.7k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rothning
rothning
26 Followers

This is a sequel to "Across the Ages: 1979. Peggy." All characters in this story are over 18.

*****

The morning after his little orgy with Peggy and their old school friends, Jack slept late. He was woken by a tapping on the kitchen door. Grabbing a dressing gown to clothe his nakedness, he went out to find Peggy's mother Ruth standing on the back porch with a plate of cold cuts.

"Sorry, did I wake you up? I brought some leftovers from the Christmas party."

"No worries, I was just getting up. Thanks! Come in. I can make some coffee if you would like a cup." Jack was aware of his turgid cock dangling beneath his dressing gown.

"No thanks, I can't stay."

Ruth stepped in and set the plate down on the kitchen table, then turned to look through the large picture window at her house across the patch of desert that separated it from Jack's back porch. It was green from the winter rains and yellow from the desert marigolds.

"Sounds like you had fun in Peggy's room last night." Jack wondered how much she knew. "Peggy told me about it."

"Oh. I hope we didn't make too much noise," he said lamely, wondering if she had heard him and Peggy having sex in the hallway afterwards. Ruth didn't reveal anything. She turned to look at him pensively. "She said it was your first time."

"Yes, it was." Jack didn't know what to say but felt he should say more. "It was beautiful. She was beautiful. Um, are you angry?"

"Not at all. I'm happy for your sake that your first time was with a friend. If that had been true with Eduardo and me... just don't make the mistake of thinking that you have to marry the first person you have sex with. Sex is about affection and trust, but you don't have to romanticize it into love."

Jack knew that Ruth and her husband had separated.

"I'm really sorry Mrs. Barron--"

"I think after fucking my daughter you can call me Ruth."

Jack smiled. "I guess that does make sense."

Ruth noticed something pressing against the front of Jack's dressing gown. She felt some wetness between her legs as she wondered how big it was, that thing that had been thrusting inside her daughter last night, while she rode her dildo to orgasm.

"Well, I'd best be going. Don't let Peggy wear you out. She comes from a long line of highly sexed women."

She gave Jack a sly smile and turned to leave with a little extra sway of her ass. He watched its round contours behind her light linen slacks it she walked away, seeing Ruth in a different light. He had known her for most of his life. She and his mother, the academic and the professional, had almost shared motherhood as their kids were growing up, coming home from school to whichever household had one of them present. Seeing the swell of her cheeks as she walked away gave Jack thoughts entirely inappropriate to have about a mother. Later, in the shower, he came hard as he masturbated while thinking about those slacks inching down over her naked bum.

The next day Jack flew east to be with his parents for Christmas. They had moved because of his mother's job but kept the house that Jack grew up in while he finished out his degree at the local university. He spent the visit in a sexual daze, suddenly noticing the older women of his parents' generation, the way they glanced at his crotch and pressed their breasts against him.

He found himself visualizing what was underneath their clothing, dreaming of hairy pussies and soft bums under panties. At night they fed his masturbatory fantasies. Until now, the images in Jack's mind as he masturbated had been somewhat abstract. Now he knew, from the education he had received from Peggy, about the warm wetness of a woman's cunt. And so he wondered about the secret sexual lives of the women who attended his parents' dinner parties.

On his return Jack wandered over the stretch of desert to see if Peggy was around. He called out as he entered. Ruth was in the kitchen preparing a salad. She wore tight jeans and a white t-shirt. His eyes were drawn to her ass again, and she caught him as she turned her head. "Oh, you just missed her! Her father is driving her back to college."

"That's too bad. How are you doing, Mrs. Barron?"

"You're calling me Ruth now, remember?"

"Yeah, sorry," said Jack, blushing at the memory of why they were now on a first name basis.

"I'm doing fine," said Ruth, a little sadly. "Well, not completely." She looked at Jack. "Eduardo and I are getting divorced. Today would have been our 20th anniversary." Jack gave a sympathetic frown, not knowing what to say. "I kept thinking we could patch things up, but deep down I knew it was going to come to this. We are both too strong-willed, too independent."

"How did you meet?"

"We met at Harvard in graduate school in 1959. We were both feeling a little homesick, me for England and him for Argentina. We bonded over that. Those were exciting times. Timothy Leary was still teaching and psychedelic drugs were still legal. We did some experimenting." She smiled. "One of those experiments led to Peggy. When I got pregnant we decided to get married. We were too young. I was 20 and he was 21. We should have spent more time enjoying all that sex, drugs, and rock and roll before we settled down. Make sure you don't make the same mistake."

"Do you still--"

"Do drugs? No. Eduardo does, that's part of the problem. Or did you mean do I still have sex?" she smiled. "Yes, lots, although these days I mostly have sex with myself. Anyway, enough about me. Would you like to stay for dinner? It will be just the two of us, granny is entertaining one of her gentlemen friends tonight." Ruth's grandmother Viola lived in Ruth's guest house. At 81 she still seemed to have an active sex life.

"I'd love to, what are you cooking?"

Over braised chicken and broccoli, and a nice bottle of red Burgundy, they chatted easily about cooking, poetry, and Jack's mathematics classes. They shared a taste for intellectual conversation, and had always had a quick back-and-forth conversational style when alone together, as they sometimes were when Peggy was in her room doing homework and Jack was hanging around, waiting for his parents to get home. Taking a sip from the first glass of the second bottle, Jack, slightly tipsy, asked, "What did you mean when you said Peggy comes from a long line of highly sexed women?"

"Well, her great grandmother Viola was a flapper in her time. She came of age at the dawn of the Roaring Twenties. Who knows what she got up to, but she didn't know who the father of my mother was. She entered into a marriage of convenience with a gay man, a Nancy boy as she called him, in order to disguise the illegitimacy of her child, and they led a very free life indeed."

"So your mother grew up in that environment?"

"Yes. She was born in 1921 and came of age just before World War II broke out. She fell in love with a man, got pregnant at the age of 18. They probably would have married had he not gone off to die. During the war she shared a flat with another woman in the same situation, with a young baby boy, whose father also never came back. It was easy, in the chaos and destruction of London, for them both to pose as war widows, and share the child rearing. They had lots of fun with American soldiers, and lots of fun with each other. When I arrived in the U.S. I swore I would forge a different, monogamous, life, faithful to Eduardo. I controlled my promiscuous impulses."

What she didn't mention was that she has been in a state of almost continuous arousal since hearing Jack and Peggy in the hallway. She had been trying to control her feelings by thinking of Jack as a son. This strategy was about to backfire spectacularly.

"How about a nice glass of port to round out the evening? I've got a 1959 Graham's that Eduardo and I put down to celebrate our 20th."

They sat on the couch together, drinking port, each intensely aware of the other sitting next to them, of a new vibration in the matrix of their lives, a vibration that might have been frightening were it not for the comfort and trust between them. Each felt a yearning to touch, to seduce and be seduced, at the same time aware of a seemingly uncrossable line.

Ruth said, "Thank you for sharing this with me. I needed someone to talk to tonight."

She turned to give him a kiss, intending a chaste maternal peck on the cheek. Jack turned too and suddenly the line dissolved and out of the sexually saturated atmosphere precipitated a kiss that was not chaste at all, that was passionate, with tongues dueling, thrusting deep into each other's mouths, arms embracing.

They parted, amazed, panting, eyes locked.

Ruth laughed, half in joy, half in horror. "Oh my god, what happened? We shouldn't be doing this, you're young enough to be my son."

"But you don't have a son, you have a daughter," said Jack, adding smartly, "And I've had sex with your daughter, so it must be OK."

Ruth laughed. "That doesn't make any sense at all." She paused, teetering between backing away and going on. She went on. "You know, I heard you and Peggy fucking in the hallway. And Peggy is like a sister to you, so I'm not sure you're right about it being OK. Anyway, we must stop this now."

"OK. But I have to do this first. I think it's alright if you are my mother."

He reached across and lifted her t-shirt and bra to reveal her rounded breast. He bent down to suck the hard nipple, lapping at it instinctively like a child. Ruth groaned in rhythm with each tug of his tongue, remembering what she had heard in the hallway that night.

"You both came so hard. I came with you. I was fucking myself with my dildo, imagining that it was your cock. I've been wet thinking about you ever since. Oh god, what am I doing talking about this?"

Ruth pushed him away, as if to put a stop to things. The universe stood still. Then she smiled and said, "Well, I suppose as your mother I owe it to you continue your education." She lifted off her t-shirt, removed her bra, and sat bare breasted in front of him, her nipples hard with arousal.

"Go back to sucking this one and put your hand on the other one. I like to have them nibbled and tweaked a bit, not too hard, oh, yes, like that." The jolt of arousal ran all the way from her nipples to her cunt. "There's another little nubbly bit you should know about."

She unbuckled her jeans and opened the fly, revealing her wet panties covering a generous bush of black hair. She guided his other hand down into the curls to her throbbing clitoris. Jack pressed and rubbed around it, trying to figure out how it worked.

"A bit harder."

He pressed on top of the hard spongy nubbin, which had the same soft stiffness as his own erect cock.

"Yes, perfect, oh my god, keep going like that, keep playing with my nipples, oh, oh, oh."

Ruth threw her head back, eyes veiled, mouth open.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm going to come, do it harder."

She grabbed his and hand shoved two of his fingers into her cunt, putting her own onto her throbbing clitoris.

"Fuck me with your fingers. Fuck me. Fuck me. Bite me."

Jack bit her nipple and Ruth exploded in a scream, her back arching, her legs shaking. Jack pulled away and looked on in awe. Coming back to earth, she smiled, sat up, arranged her disheveled hair, put her hands in her lap and said, "Well, very good, that was very well done." She took his wet fingers and guided them to his mouth. "You should taste that. You'll need to get used to the taste." Jack tasted the pungent salty moisture and said, "Yum."

They lay in silence on the couch, Ruth nestling into Jack's arms, legs stretched out, fly open.

"We really shouldn't do any more, should we?"

"I guess not," said Jack, not really meaning it.

"But I suppose I owe you something in return for what you just did for me. What haven't you tried yet? There is more to sex than penis and vagina."

"All I have tried is penis in vagina. Or cock in cunt, as Kay would call it. She gave us some lessons that night in Peggy's room."

"Hmm, well, I guess your next lesson would be cock in mouth."

She knelt on the floor and started undressing him in an efficient manner, which could have been described as businesslike had it not been for her dangling breasts. She took off his shoes and socks, unbuckled his belt with quick delicate hands, and pulled down his pants. She got back on the couch next to him and stroked the hard bulge in his underpants.

"You know, this will be only the second one of these I've seen up close. I think it might be bigger than Eduardo's."

She took his underpants in both hands and gently lifted the front, peeling them down to reveal Jack's rampant cock. He lifted his bum and bent his knees to pull his legs out of them. She noticed a damp spot and sniffed it.

"You've been hard for a while, haven't you?"

Jack nodded. She took his cock in her hand with a gentle grip and move it up and down.

"Such an amazing thing, the way it sprouts from your body, in its cute nest of hair," she murmured.

She leaned over then and took the mushroom head in her mouth, licking at the tip, lapping at the underside the way Jack had lapped at her nipple. The warm wet softness enveloping his cock, the sight of it disappearing into Ruth's mouth, was something new in the universe. He looked to his side and saw the crack of her bum emerging from her loosened slacks. He reached over and stroked from the bottom of her spine down past the crack to the soft globes of her cheeks, squeezing them hard as Ruth took him deeper, into her throat, engulfing his thickness. Gagging a little, Ruth pulled off him and said, "Yes, definitely bigger." She attacked him again, going to work this time, her head bobbing up and down while her hand gripped the base firmly.

Jack started groaning, "Oh god Ruth, I never knew it could be like this, my cock in your mouth, oh, oh, oh." His finger slipped between her ass cheeks, all the way around to the wetness of her cunt, then slipped back and touched the forbidden hole above.

Ruth pulled off him again and said, "Yes honey, put your finger there while I suck your cock. Does it make you want to come, feeling my asshole? Does it make you want to come in my mouth? You can, you know. Would you like me to put my finger somewhere too?"

She licked her finger and snaked it in between Jack's cheeks while she attacked his cock again. Jack felt her finger against his asshole, pressing further and further. He did the same to her until the tip popped in, just as hers popped into him. She took him all the way in then, her lips touching his hair and her tongue licking his balls. As she came up he exploded in her mouth, spurting again and again as she swallowed.

"I really like the taste of come," she smiled, looking up at him.

"That was amazing. I don't think I've ever come so hard in my life." He laid his head back on the couch, his hand still down her pants, stroking.

"You really like my ass, don't you? I saw you looking at it earlier. That gives me an idea."

She stood up and bent over to take of her shoes and socks, then stepped out of her jeans and turned around to expose her panty-clad ass.

"Does Jackie like mummy's bottom? Would he like to see it?"

Jack reached out reverently and pull her panties down, exposing the soft round cheeks he had dreamed about, masturbating.

"It's beautiful." He stroked the cheeks gently.

"Would Jacky like to kiss mummy's bottom?"

He planted a soft kiss on each cheek. She reached around to pull her cheeks apart.

"Do a proper kiss, with your tongue."

He pushed his tongue into the crack, licking up and down, probing. She pulled harder, revealing the dark knot of her anus. The pungent taste of her cunt still on his tongue, pushed his tongue in tentatively.

"Oh yes. Oh please lick it, lick mummy's asshole."

Jack felt a surge of lust, fueled by the unthinkable naughtiness of what he was doing, and plunged his tongue into Ruth's asshole, burying his face between her cheeks. Ruth closed her eyes and let a soul-shaking moan escape from her lips.

"Oh my god, never, never, I only imagined."

She bent over and put her hands on the coffee table, arching her back and raising up her rear to expose her wet cunt to Jack's licking. Jack bent lower and found the hard knob of her clitoris with his tongue, then started slurping all the way from her clitoris to her asshole, pushing the rough flat part of his tongue against her folds, poking its tip into her holes.

Looking between her legs, Ruth saw that Jack had become hard again. "Does Jacky have a stiffy again? Would he like to fuck mummy's cunt?"

Her words inflamed Jack and he reared up behind her, ablaze with lust, and plunged deep into her from behind, again and again, his balls swinging against her, his belly slapping her bum with a loud, rhythmic smacking noise. Their role-playing disappeared, no longer mummy and son, just Ruth and Jack, old friends fucking hard.

"God I love it, fuck me, fuck me deep with your big hard cock, I love it."

Jack looked down at his cock thrusting between her legs and pushed his thumb between her cheeks, touching her asshole.

"Oh yes, put it in deeper, fill both my holes, fuck me."

They were travelers in time and space, racing down the worm-hole together towards the shining galaxy in the distance. As Jack plunged his thumb into her asshole the galaxy exploded around them, stars whirling, surging waves washing back and forth between them as Jack's cock spurted into Ruth's spasming cunt.

Ruth looked around at Jack, smiling, face full of wonder. "What have we done? So good. So beautiful. So right."

Later, in Ruth's bed, as he spooned against her back, Jack said, "That mummy son thing was weird, wasn't it?"

"It really got me going, but I don't think I want to do it again."

"Yeah. I like just being friends, and lovers. You said I shouldn't fall in love with the first person I had sex with. What about the second person?"

"I think you will fall in love with many people. And they will all want to fuck you, women and men. I'm happy to be one of them."

"That's nice."

They cuddled, Jack's hand cupping Ruth's breast, her bum pressed back against his flaccid cock.

"If that thing gets hard again in the middle of the night, maybe we can try my other hole."

"I'd like that."

"Good night, lover."

"Good night."

rothning
rothning
26 Followers